10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almenara De Tormes Castile And Leon:
Balneario de Ledesma
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Balneario de Ledesma.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and free use of bicycles is available at Balneario de Ledesma.Salamanca is 18 miles from the hotel, while Ledesma is 7 miles from the property.
- in lovely countryside if you want to walk or bicycle
- Los alrededores al hotel están bien. Tiene muchas plazas de aparcamiento
- El circuito de agua que fue lo único que pude hacer
- Las vistas del apartamento, el tamaño es ideal para 4 personas.
- El entorno, la terracota del bar, el clima, el personal, el circuito termal.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
The Hacienda Zorita features plenty of historic features in its interiors. You can enjoy wooden beams, robust stone walls and cozy lounge areas with inviting sofas and open fireplaces. There is also a spa area, offering a variety of treatments.The Hacienda has a gourmet restaurant, serving dishes mostly prepared from produce grown on their organic farm. The hotel also offers guided tours round its wine-making facilities.During the summer season, the property organizes a number of activities, such as open-air cinema, dinner in the vineyards, picnics, and afternoon tea.Hacienda Zorita offers free parking. You can drive to the beautiful city of Salamanca in just 15 minutes from Hacienda Zorita.
- It’s a lovely place to stay. The staff are exceptional. You must go on the Winery tour the lady who runs it was very informative. Would recommend staying here when in Salamanca.
- It was a most amazing experience staying in this beautiful hotel. The buildings and gardens were breath taking!
- Lovely countryside location, good quality food and wine
- Was so serene .. wonderful. No distraction from relaxing, such an understated elegant hotel. Would absolutely return
What we liked:
– Delicious breakfast every morning, anything you want. Service was great, by a lovely staff always smiling
– We loved dinner food at the restaurant, always delicious
– Wine was very well priced and absolutely delicious
– We visited their Organic farm, and been given a tour by Esteban who was fantastic. We had a cheese and wine tasting. Then had lunch in one of their farms, which was perfect with lots of wine flowing. Highly recommend organic farm visit – it was our best day there.
Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum
Located on the banks of the River Tormes, Hotel Doña Brígida lies just yards from the Villamayor Golf Course.The swimming pool is open from mid June to the beginning of September.Each of the rooms at Doña Brígida is air conditioned and heated. They include a mini-bar, safe and satellite TV. All feature a dressing room and a private bathroom with amenities.Guests can relax in the sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath at the Salamanca Forum for a supplement. A fitness center and swimming pool are available and free of charge.The Resort’s restaurants serve traditional Spanish cuisine and modern international options. There are spacious facilities for meetings and celebrations.
- The room was very spacious. Bed was enormous but comfortable. Bathroom was old but serviceable. Evening meal was good.
- Very comfortable, helpful staff and a great breakfast.
- Great location just off A63. Free bus to Salamanca centre. Excellent price.
- Good value for money specially If you are staying for a overnight sleep . Clean hotel , good price.
- We were traveling onto Santander to catch the ferry home and with the car loaded with our stuff we need a nice quite hotel away from the city centre with plenty of safe car parking. We find Dona Brigida excellent. If you want the city centre its 10min by taxi, and there are plenty of them.
Sercotel Las Torres
The air-conditioned rooms at Sercotel Las Torres feature parquet floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast. There are also many restaurants in the surrounding streets.Staff at the Sercotel Las Torres’s 24-hour reception can help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Salamanca’s famous university, which is the oldest in Spain. You can walk to the Roman Bridge in 15 minutes.
- Very good breakfast. Breakfast room overlooks Plaza Mayor. Great for people watching if you can get a table by the windows. Location excellent for restaurants, tapas and sightseeing.
- The location and the cleanliness. Again, someone in the next room was smoking which spoilt it for me a bit but this is very difficult for the hotel staff to monitor
- Receptio/Concierge very helpful. Breakfast excellent. Location great for tourists interested in visiting majestic Salamanca
- Great breakfast, all I neeede with fantastic view of plaza mayor
- Great location with excellent staff. Highly recommended.
These modern rooms include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, free toiletries and towels.The hotel is located beside the Valladolid motorway, and a restaurant is located 1,300 feet away. You can catch the local buses 1,000 feet from the property.Resotel is a 5-minute drive from Salamanca, and Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away.
- We were enroute from the UK to Portugal where we are relocating. We drove from Santander so the location was ideal, just outside of Salamanca. Easy access off and back on motorway, and petrol station (with discount) on site. Room was modern and clean and entire hotel was decorated in a quirky but fun and interesting way. Breakfast was very good and staff very friendly. Dog was welcomed with special bowls and treat and there was plenty of room for his bed in the room. Parking was easy right outside hotel. All in all I would highly recommend.
- A 2 star hotel with 5 star service. Lovely informal breakfast. Quirky decor , a great find and close to the motorway. Great pool and roof terrace.
- This is a themed hotel. All based on motor sport F1. We’ve stayed here before. Advised to try Restaurant PizzaPizza nearby. Again we weren’t disappointed. Medallions for starter were excellent and we had a half and half pizza for main. Jan had mushroom and I had 4 cheeses. Danny the waiter was very attentive, spoke good English. Ask to see the “train room”.
- Everything was fine, Excellent for small dog. Continental style breakfast was excellent. Bought Baguette & sandwich makings for the evening & sat on outside 3rd floor balcony in the setting sun by the small swimming pool . Drinks were brought up by staff. Very pleasant.
- We had a superior double this time and WOW! Bathroom (with designer bath and shower) was almost as big as the bedroom! We love this hotel and moved our travel date just to stay here! Always a warm welcome. The room – whichever you choose – is always excellent; clean; spacious; dog treats for the pampered pooch! The roof garden is very comfortable – there is even a small pool!
Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free private parking.The hotel is 1.1 mi from Plaza Mayor Salamanca, 1.4 mi from Universidad de Salamanca and 1.6 mi from Art Deco & Art Nouveau museum. The hotel has a cardio – protective apparatus and trained staff.
- The bar/restaurant was good, with very friendly staff. Parking was available and secure. The value for money, especially during the holiday period was exceptional.
- Free parking for guests. The room itself was of a very decent size with table and chairs. Bathrobes were provided. The bathroom was spacious with a good shower.
- convenience to motorway, secure parking, no fuss check in and out.
- The set evening meal menu was very good value for money and the food was very nice.
- Good, clean comfortable if a little out of town. Secure underground parking for motorbikes. Restaurant looked good but we did not try it.
Hotel Alameda Palace
There is a small seasonal swimming pool, sun terrace, fitness center and a hot tub, and a free internet terminal in the lobby.Salamanca Railway Station is about 1,950 feet away, while the Plaza Mayor is about 10 minutes’ walk away.The Alameda Palace’s spacious rooms all have marble bathrooms and antique-style furniture. Some of the rooms have great views of the city.The hotel’s Venecia Restaurant offers a blend of international and traditional Spanish dishes. It also offers an excellent wine cellar.
- Position, comfortable room, secure parking, good breakfast
- the hotel had character, a step back in time ,perfect situation for walking Salamanca, and the bonus was underground parking although quite expensive per night.
- Hotel rather impersonal but location and an underground car park outweighed this disadvantage.Loved the atmosphere of freshers week and the cafe life in the evening when all stratas and ages of society are out and about.
- Modern hotel conviniently located. Great facilities and courteous staff. Very good breakfast. Excellent housekeeping, everything clean and shine. No complaints whatsoever. We recommend this hotel for all occasions.
- Comfortable, modern, clean and affordable “Grand hotel” in the beautiful city of Salamanca. It is conveniently located very close to the old town and the plaza mayor. The room are large with high ceiling, nicely decorated and a fully functioning marble bathroom. There is also an on site car park and they drive the car for you. Luxury at affordable price!
Hotel San Polo
All air-conditioned rooms at the San Polo have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. There is also a mini-bar and safe, and the private bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer. Most rooms also offer views of the city’s cathedral.The San Polo restaurant serves regional dishes, and you can admire the ruins of the church through the restaurant’s glass walls. There is also a café and a romantic terrace in the ruins.The Plaza Mayor is 2,300 feet from the hotel, while San Esteban Convent, Casa Lis Art Deco Museum, and the Automotive History Museum are all within a 5-minute walk. Public parking is available 150 feet from the hotel.
Great location and lovely food .
Quality service .
A nice hotel, in a great location.
The only negative was an unfriendly, unhelpful staff member, who seemed to be working in the wrong job.
- Beautiful hotel, modern, fantastic view of the cathedral from bedroom window. Good breakfast.
- The rooms were very clean and the decor quite high standards
- Excellent location in the old town of Salamanca. Short walk to most of the main attractions. We had nice room on the fourth floor with beautiful view of the cathedral.
- Great location and lovely food .
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Each of the hotel’s rooms look out onto the castle’s central courtyard or to the meadows which surround it. Located 17 mi to the north of the ancient university city of Salamanca, the castle is one of many which give the region its name. In the past, this particular castle has been home to the local nobility and has been nationally protected since 1931. Nowadays, you can dine in what were once the dungeons or stroll through the beautiful surrounding gardens.Legend has it that the name of the castle comes from one of its former owners, the Bishop of Santiago, who stayed there with his secret lover. Having been forced to part by the church, it is said that the couple now haunt the castle.
- A unique experience staying in this lovely castle overnight with our dog
- I liked the history and it’s quiet location. Nice break from sightseeing although we spent a bit of time wandering around the castle. The pool was cool in the heat of the day and the food and drinks and service especially the breakfast were fanttastic
The buildings are beautiful.
The pool looked good.
- A lovely place, that we have stayed at before. We will of course, come back again and again.
- Large rooms with terraces, lovely swimming pool, great service from staff and lovely surroundings. The castle, decorations and paintings made for great exploration. We were previously warned about a wedding on site and we were not impacted too much. Had dinner in dungeon restaurant and food was amazing.
Decorated with pastel colors, all the rooms come with TV, heating and a private bathroom. Free toiletries are also included.The hotel has a private bar and restaurant that serves characteristic Spanish food. You will find also shops, bars and restaurants with a 5-minute walk of the property.The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the Roman Bridge and 20 minutes’ walk from the Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral and the Old University.
The bed was quite comfortable. The morning receptionist was friendly. Bar was good and the lady serving was helpful.
Parking was good.
- Very good dinner easy to find easy walking to town
- Biker-friendly, let me park my motorbike in their garage, pleasant staff, bar and restaurant for meals, ten minutes walk to the old city.
- If it was not for the location and the easy access to & from the Motorway, I would of not stayed here.
- It was confortable and not far from the historical center. Very quite and clean. Simple but very well.
- The bed was quite comfortable. The morning receptionist was friendly. Bar was good and the lady serving was helpful.
Top Hotels In Almenara De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!