10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almedíjar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Almedíjar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almedíjar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almedíjar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almedíjar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almedíjar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almedíjar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almedíjar Valencia Community:
Each stylish room at Masía Durbá has attractive, Asian-inspired décor with marble, stone and wooden finishes. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Masía Durbá’s restaurant serves creative local cuisine on its charming terrace. You can also enjoy a drink here or in the hotel’s interior courtyard.Set outside the village of Geldo, the hotel is close to the Palencia River. Local activities include hiking, fishing and cycling.The small town of Segorbe is a 10-minute drive from the Masía Durbá. Sagunto, Valencia and the coast can be reached in less than 45 minutes by car.
- Good choice on the continental breakfast, plenty to eat. Stunning property in the country, excellent views. Dinner was superb and I had the best steak ever. Warm, comfy room with huge beds, En-suite was brilliant. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Good walks to be had. The gardens were great, massive amounts of parking in the private grounds.
- Excellent staff, always ready to help. Amazing location, excellent facilities. Perfect in every way. Many thanks www.thepalmtreecompany.com
- Beautiful location, lovely decorated spacious rooms and a pool with a view. Not too far from Valencia but a great location to explore the national parcs and small towns.
- Fantastic location – quiet and out of the way. The room was perfect – spacious and beautifully decorated. The grounds, the pool and the house are incredible. We had dinner and the meal was one of the best I’ve ever had. Great staff. Perfect for something different – excellent value for money.
- The girl at the reception was so nice to give us advise what to go see in the region!
Hotel Spa Martín el Humano
The rooms at Hotel Spa Martín el Humano feature parquet floors and contemporary décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Available for an extra cost, the spa at the Martín el Humano has a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and 3-D showers. Massage services are also available on request.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with a modern twist. During the summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.Hotel Spa Martín el Humano is 40 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. You can drive to Valencia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Beautiful building and rooms. Good staff and a feel of realclass
- Great big rooms! Very laidback restaurant with great food and good staff
- V. nice hotel with big comfortable rooms with a definite “design” element. Breakfast was fantastic. The lady on reception found us a restaurant to eat in, as their was closed and it was Sunday night. Lots of street parking right outside.
- Room was nice once we upgraded (at a Cost)! The previous room had been very dark. Location is good, easy to walk to the small centre.
- Convenient for a stop over en route to Santander. Very clean and comfortable room. Did not have breakfast, so cannot comment on that.
Maria de Luna
The María de Luna lies in the heart of Segorbe, in amongst the mountains of the Valencia region. Local highways make it easy to travel throughout the east of Spain.Dine on site at the hotel’s own restaurant, which prepares typical seasonal cuisine made with fresh, local produce. Meals come accompanied by a wide selection of wines, with over 200 fine varieties on the menu.Each air-conditioned room comes with comforts such as flat-screen satellite TVs and full, private bathrooms.
- A very comfortable hotel in a good location. The buffet breakfast is plentiful and varied and having private parking is a bonus.
- Having a bath and lots of very hot water was a luxury! Sugar puffs at breakfast was a treat…snatches of music from the Music School over the road was lovely.
- A lovely hotel. Clean and comfortable. As parking is difficult in the surrounding roads it was a bonus to have the underground parking. Good buffet breakfast.
- Location of the hotel is fine, short walk through the city park to the center. Nice coffee bar in the parc, but the nicest surprise was restaurant Gastrodictus. Just beyond the parc in a side street with a wonderful exiting menu (if you like some adventure), reasonably priced AND open from 20:00.
- Great location for a one night stop over/easy access motorways, the food was good and it had secure underground parking.
Hotel Restaurante Verdia
Hotel Verdià features rustic-décor rooms, with a TV and private bathroom.
The restaurant serves local Mediterranean cuisine including a variety of meats, fruits and fresh vegetables.Surrounded by forest of holm oaks and pines this hotel is close to Sierra de Espadà Nature Park. The area is ideal for cycling and hiking activities. Car rental service is also available at this hotel.Hotel Restaurante Verdià is located 19 mi from Castellón and only 25 minutes’ drive from the beach.
- I really appreciated all the support and advise about the mountains around. Although I was travelling for work I had a couple of free hours and wanted to explore the beautiful surroundings with a run in the mountains. The owner was very helpful, gave me a map and lots of details about the itinerary I had in mind.
- The staff was very friendly, made all their best to create our stay unforgettable. The dinner in the restaurant was high level. I would recommend for my friends.
- The staff were wonderful, helpful and cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. He even advised the route to take to the airport to avoid toll charges
- Hotel a recommander excellent endroit. On y retournera
- Beautiful hotel, really clean and comfortable. Really nice location. I was sad for staying just one night. Definitely will consider to stay here again in the future.
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
- A better selection than I thought we would get for breakfast.
- Breakfast is very late,, We missed breakfast one morning as had to leave at 8.00, and think that we should have been given at least a coffee to face the day.
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- Friendly staff, good coffee, bathroom with a bathtub
- pleasant friendly welcome in reception – with English being spoken better than my Spanish!! – superb value for bed breakfast and evening meal – however the evening meals are not served until 9pm
The bright rooms at the Belcaire offer a TV, heating and a safe. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy à la carte cuisine in Belcaire’s restaurant-pizzeria, while a self-service buffet is available in the café. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Belcaire is just 2,300 feet from the Sant Josep underground river and caves. The Serra d’Espada Nature Reserve is less than 3.1 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- The staff were exceptional. Very helpful and extremely polite.
- Good location – easy to access from motorway. Very friendly reception especially as he did not speak much English and we no Spanish! Hotel undergoing renovation at the time but the staff tried very hard to ensure that we were not inconvenienced.
- Extra big room, nice place, friendly staff. Everything was great!
- Clean, comfy beds and room with aircon close to Auto-route handy stopover hotel. Very friendly and happy receptionist always happy to help spoke good english. Close to town and handy restaurants and supermarket close by.
- The room was quite spacious and the bed was really comfy
Other facilities at Hostal Vimar include TV and a restaurant offering daily menu.Castellón de la Plana is 17 mi from Hostal Vimar, while Benicàssim is 24 mi away. Valencia Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- El trato de lo que trabajaban fue bueno, había aparcamiento muy cerca
- En general todo estaba bien. La atención y el trato excelente
- Es un hotel de paso. Esencial y barato. La limpieza podía ser mejor.
Hostal con buena realacion calidad precio.
Camas buenas. Hay aire acondicionado.
Tiene cafeteria y restaurante (menu a 12 €)
- Camera grande. Bidet. Animali ammessi senza supplemento
The motel has an automatic check-in system and free private parking. There is also a 24-hour reception desk. Room service is available at any time.Rooms at Shhh are spacious and comfortable, with minimalist décor. They are all air-conditioned and soundproofed, with a DVD player and a safe. There is also a terrace and a garden. Free WiFi is offered.Shhh Motel is 37 mi from the city of Valencia and Valencia Airport. The town of Burriana is only 5.6 mi away. It has a harbor and a popular blue-flag beach, El Arenal.
- Parking, privacy, WiFi & TV / music options, plus the whirlpool bath. Bed was large, with funky headboard illumination, dimmers, etc… although not the most comfortable bed for a senior like me!
- Excellent for couples. Perfect to wind down and enjoy yourselves.
- Very large room with indoor jacuzzi, double-shower, secure private downstairs garage for the car and outdoor patio and the rooms are utterly soundproof!
- Servicio eficiente , relax , silencio y la habitación cumplió todas nuestras expectativas
- En general nos gusto todo , una habitación preciosa con un personal maravilloso, muy buena intimidad y la comida barata y de muy buena calidad
Balneario de Villavieja
Balneario de Villavieja’s natural spring waters are suitable for rheumatism, arthritis and muscular problems. The spa center is located in the same building on the ground floor.All rooms at Balneario de Villavieja feature air conditioning and heating. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a restaurant and guests will find some shops and restaurants in the village, as well as in the nearby town of Nules, about 1.9 mi away.The beach at El Grau de Nules is just 15 minutes’ drive way, while Burriana Beach can be reached in about 20 minutes by car.Valencia Airport is about 40 minutes’ drive away, and the hotel offers an airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- Very friendly staff, modern and clean room and comfy beds. Great landscape river view. Nice large rain showers and a good breakfast for a resonable price.
- Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good value, a good selection. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom
- The location of the property was perfect! The room was very clean and comfy. We loved the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
Top Hotels In Almedíjar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almedíjar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almedíjar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almedíjar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!