10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almayate Alto Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almayate Alto Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almayate Alto Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almayate Alto Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almayate Alto Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almayate Alto Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almayate Alto Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almayate Alto Andalucía:
Villa al Alba
Each bright, spacious room at Villa al Alba has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Guests can relax on the Alba’s poolside terrace. There are also barbecue facilities on site.The center of Torre del Mar and the nearest beaches are approximately 1.9 mi away. The nearest golf club is just 15 minutes’ drive away.Vélez-Málaga is 3.1 mi away, while Málaga can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
The turtles!!! Haha
The house and garden is really beautiful. 15 minutes by car to the dog beach which is really big and superb. There is a restaurant called chicki beach which is really good !!
Breakfast has everything what’s necessary.
Cool view ! You can see the sunset from balcony
- It was clean and had a lovely pool.The room was a good size.
- Everything!! We had a glorious sea view terrace to enjoy. The breakfast was lovely and our room was lovely and cleaned on a daily basis. The villa itself is a beautiful building and has a lovely pool to enjoy.
- Lovely place with clean and Nice room with balcon and a great wiev. Perfect garden with frogs, fish and turtles.
- We liked everything, it exceeded our expectations we would defiantly return, and would recommend this property
- The turtles!!! Haha
All of the rooms in Las Américas have a balcony, air conditioning and heating, TV and private modern bathroom. They are simply yet charmingly decorated.Guests can use the restaurant at Hotel Torremar, 150 feet from Las Américas, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a range of local and international dishes.The hotel also rents cars, organizes excursions and can provide tourist information.The hotel is close to shops and restaurants, as well as bus and tram stops. The A-7 coastal motorway is about 0.6 mi away, while the large town of Vélez-Málaga is about 3.1 mi away.
- Perfect, nice staff, perfect view, nearby the beach. No fridge, but everything is new. Enjoyed our stay.
- Loved the room and location. Beds very comfortable. No fault whatsoever, it is the second time I have stayed and will do again.
- Location was excellent. Room was very clean, cleaner came every day. Staff were very helpful and provided a fridge when requested.
- Modern clean rooms, great shower and beachfront location.
- Good location, nice big room, clean and comfortable
Each of the rooms has satellite TV, air conditioning, private bathroom and balcony.The hotel has a terrace with loungers, where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
- We have stayed at hotel maineke previously. Staff are very helpful, aircon is much improved since our last visit which was a bonus, we didn’t have breakfast because it was a little expensive in view of surroundings. Think it would be better priced at a couple of euros cheaper
- Cafeteria great for breakfast/snack/drink.
- Beds very comfy. Nice rooftop pool and bathing area. Excellent location and value for money.
- i have used this hotel several times and it suits my needs, the staff are very freindly and the receptionist knows me now that is very nice.. the breakfasts are adequate….. would recommend to others for a location.
- we have stayed here many times, good area for restuarants, near the beach and a great rooftop pool. Staff are pleasant and helpful at all times, excellent free pool towels
The Hotel Dila’s modern rooms include wooden floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Dila has a sauna and hot tub where you can relax. Staff at the 24-hour reception can help booking restaurants, guided tours and other events.Hotel Dila is located only a few feet from the town council building and the Palace of the Marquis of Beniel. This is the ideal place from which to discover every corner of this cultural city, with its monuments dating from the 13th and 16th centuries.
- Good location, very central. Just not a very lively town but hotel Dila is not to blame for that. A fridge in the room!
- Everything was great, very clean and modern, great value for money, great staff.
- well located within the town. A locals cafe restaurant is directly opposite for a meal if required (menu del dia 8 Euros) and also does breakfasts.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber.
- Værelse og bad var meget rent, wi-fi fungerede godt.
Each bright, air-conditioned room at the Torremar has a balcony, TV, and free WiFi. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine, while the café serves sandwiches and salads. You can enjoy drinks and chill-out music on the terrace.During the summer months, the restaurant also offers a show-cooking. Soft drinks and beers are included at lunch time.The hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car hire, excursions and activities in the surrounding area. Malaga is 23 mi from the property, while its airport is 31 mi away.
- I booked 10 rooms for 20 ex military coming from England to play golf. I did not hear one complaint from them for their week long stay. Many thanks for taking care of them ..
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Great location close to beach and restaurants. Friendly staff. Very clean. Food was good.
- Great location with lots of bars restaurants cafes very near. Fantastic value for money with very good buffet dinner for only 12 euros including beer. The lady at the reception was was very pleasant and as the room was ready allowed us to check in much earlier than normal. We enjoyed the stay.
- Location and as we were travelling the private parking for the car.
- Great location within the area just a very short walk to the sea. Friendly staff who were always happy to help. Great facilities along the beach front with plenty to see and do.
BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel
The BQ Andalucia offers simple décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a fridge. WiFi is available for an additional charge.The Andalucia Beach’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes. There is also a café-bar and a rooftop terrace bar.The hotel spa has a hot tub and Turkish bath. Massages are also available.A courtesy changing room with showers is available for guests after check-out.Torre del Mar’s El Copo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and has a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy access to a long stretch of beach, which leads on to Caleta de Vélez Marina, 1.2 mi away.
- We were looking for a place to stay after a hike in Sayalonga and this hotel in Torre del Mar came up. We enjoyed the little beach town very much. The hotel had very nice facilities: Rooftop lounge, pool area on the ground level, and a very extensive breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious.
Great location, short walk to the beach.
Comfortable room with balcony and sea view. Good choice of breakfast.
- Great staff, helpful and efficient.Dinner was not as good as the breakfast.The food looked and tasted more like cafeteria food and was a little too salty for my taste. There are so many restaurants that serve much better tasting food nearby for (15 EUROS) the same amount of money. I would go back again because of the staff and location!
- I liked the massive bed and the pool view and of course the food was excellent!
There was a good choice for breakfast and all the food was fresh and hot.
The bed was comfortable and both the linen and room were clean. The towels were of a good size. The fridge was an added bonus……… and we could not have done without the air conditioning which was more than efficient.
Hotel Miraya Beach
At the hotel, each room has a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath and selected rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Miraya Beach.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Málaga is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Torremolinos is 24 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 22 mi away.
- Friendly staff – rooms clean and good view of beach . Great breakfast and good coffee.
Clean comfortable room
Right on the beach
Very helpful staff
- Location is great. Beach, shop and restaurants are within a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Near beach & restaurants.
Lots of free parking outside( but poss not on Thursdays due to market?) Friendly staff.
- Fantastic hotel we have stayed here many times staff fantastic we always choose sea view room fantastic view in the morning with the sun coming up restaurants near by we love it in fact just booked flight in September and we have only just got back
The beaches of Torre del Mar are just 10 minutes’ drive away, while the A-7 motorway is less than 1.2 mi away.All of the rooms in the Avenida Hotel have private bathrooms, a safe and mini-bar. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The attractive and spacious bar-café offers breakfast. The Avenida has 24-hour reception and luggage storage.
- Location was perfect for what I needed to do. Hotel facility is basic. Close to town
- Was just a stop over but was large room and had aircon
- El personal es muy agradable. Ya habíamos estado otras veces por allí. La relación calidad precio es excelente.
- El personal nos habilitó entrar antes a la habitación.
- SIEMPRE HA ESTADO TODO BIEN HADTA AHORA, EL PERSONAL ENCANTADOR.
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
Rooms at the hotel have classic décor. They all have a balcony or terrace, with views of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the whole hotel.Cortijo Bravo has views of Malaga’s mountains and white villages. There is a garden with avocado trees. Inside, the hotel has a characteristic Andalusian courtyard. There are marble columns and a small fountain.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, with creative touches. In summer, meals can be eaten outside on the terrace.Free parking is also available. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are only 4.3 mi away.
- The location of the Hotrl the views, The restaurant staff, were brilliant, looked after us very well.
- simplicity with style, relaxing and calm, A great place to unwind. Rooms cool, beds comfy and lovely pillows. Food excellent and service top notch. I would recommend this and the sister hotel for anyone wishing to relax in affordable luxury.
- Very nice location! Spend there one night when travelling around Andalusia. Wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, good coffee and breathtaking views!
- The location of the hotel in its tranquil settings were beautiful. The facilities in the room and throughout the hotel were very good the staff were polite and professional and food was excellent.
The property itself was beautiful and also set in beautiful grounds. The pool was also good, extremely clean and very peaceful.
We had a beautiful room, room 6. Had no issues with wifi in the room. Breakfast was well presented and in the morning sunshine the breakfast room was sublime. Cooked breakfast is available on request from a menu.
Parking was plentiful and close to property.
Air-conditioned rooms at Rincón Sol are modern and spacious, featuring a private terrace with views of the promenade, the main street or the sea. They have a mini-bar, a satellite TV and a private bathroom, as well as free Wi-Fi and a safe.Guests can rent bikes onsite, and activities such as golf, tennis and paddle tennis can be practiced on the area. Other facilities include meeting and banquet rooms.Set on the Axarquía Route, this hotel is 6.2 mi away from Málaga. Private parking is offered for an extra cost.
The staff & service was fantastic, there was walk about security checks in communal areas which was
reassuring. Very clean restaurant and comfortably clean communal areas, great seating & service looking onto beach, private sun beds & parasols all keep clean.
- Todo perfecto, very friendly staff, balcon with seaview, breakfast outside looking at the beach, beds were good, in short: we’ll be back!
- The bedrooms were great size and very clean. The bedrooms facing the beach are beautiful but even the bedrooms facing the road don’t have the view but the you can not hear noise when the doors closed. The beach is stunning, and the restaurants in the area are great value and great food. The bike rental in the hotel is also a great bonus. Plenty of places for breakfast around the town all very good value so no need for breakfast in the hotel
- We paid extra for a sea view which is definitely worth doing. The front rooms face the road and the balconies are shaded. The rear rooms look out on to the sea and get the sun.
Comfortable bed. No street noise. Easy bus journey into Malaga centre for shopping.
Close to all amenities. 24 hour parking 500 metres away only 7€ a day.
- The staff & service was fantastic, there was walk about security checks in communal areas which was
Top Hotels In Almayate Alto Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almayate Alto Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almayate Alto Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almayate Alto Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!