10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almagro Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Almagro Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almagro Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Retiro del Maestre
This is an old noble’s house dating from the 16th century and following a renovation, offers accommodations combining the classic styles of yesteryear with the state-of-the-art technologies.Hotel Retiro del Maestre features large patios in a characteristic La Manchan style and the staff provide you with a family ambiance, as well as advice for guided tours around wineries, cheese makers, olive oil producers and the old town. You can park your car in the private facilities of the establishment.
Charming hotel with balconied rooms arranged around a central courtyard. Good choice breakfast served in the top floor breakfast room. Secure garage carpark under the hotel with direct access by lift to the hotel and/or rooms.
This is a well thought out hotel offering excellent value for money. Staff are highly professional, friendly and helpful.
A stay in this hotel is well worth the detour.
- Beautiful old building, decorated wonderfully. Conveniently placed, excellent value for money. Quiet and comfortable with parking and an excellent breakfast included.
- The people that attended me where excellent. Easy and comfy. Helped me with the next travelling I had thru the province given me new indicacions of how I could get there.
- Attractive old building, comfortable, easy parking
- It is a beautiful hotel. Near the central plaza. There are lots of good shops. Some wonderful lace made in Almagro.
- Charming hotel with balconied rooms arranged around a central courtyard. Good choice breakfast served in the top floor breakfast room. Secure garage carpark under the hotel with direct access by lift to the hotel and/or rooms.
Hotel boutique Arte y Descanso
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel boutique Arte y Descanso, including cycling and fishing.Ciudad Real is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Valdepeñas is 24 miles away.
- Un lugar tranquilo, limpio, confortable, muy bien ambientado, con arte, bien ubicado y con un gran desayuno.
- lo mejor era todo, pero sobre todo el trato del personal
Fue una estancia perfecta, el hotel estaba recién estrenado y fue muy acogedor
El desayuno muy bueno y la ubicación también
En una zona muy bonita .Volveremos
- Todo perfecto. Tranquilo, silencioso y cómodo. Personal muy atento y servicial
- Un hotel pequeño, tranquilo pero moderno y el desayuno todo con productos naturales muy rico
Hotel Rural Casa Grande Almagro
All of the rooms in the Casa Grande Almagro are named after characters from Don Quijote. Each has been individually decorated to a high standard. All have heating and air conditioning. They also have flat-screen TVs and modern bathrooms.In one of its patios the Casa Grande Almagro has a swimming pool which is covered in the winter. It also has 3 attractive lounges, each with large TV and DVD player.The city of Almagro is quiet and enjoys a slower pace of life. It is famous for its classical theater festival, Don Quixote route, bobbin lace and excellent restaurants.
- Excellent breakfast. No noises (slept ’til 11 o’clock am). Beautiful furniture, tile floors and wall with stone and tiles. Beautiful swimming pool.
- A rural hotel very nicely decorated. Comfortable bed and good breakfast. The pool in the yard is a plus.
- Everything was great. The location,the hotel and the hotel staff. The room was like an apartment, big, nice and pleasant. Although we were the only guests in the hotel , the breakfast was great – rich, fresh and tasty. Thank you.
The breakfast was absolutely delicious!
The swimingpool, by the way, is not so big as you can see at the pictures.
- Beautiful historical building. Nice, quiet little pool that we had for ourselves most of the time.
All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Heating, a hairdryer, TV, desk, and wardrobe are also included.The hotel features a bar, a restaurant, and a breakfast buffet, and it caters for special diet needs on request.Hotel Almagro is a 10-minute walk from the picturesque town center and Plaza Mayor Square, where you can visit the 12th century Corral de Comedias Theater. Las Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the property.
The excellent assistance given by the receptionist.
Breakfast was good. Plenty of choice.
- The hotel is very easy to find and is within a short walk of the main square of Alamgro, about 10-15 minutes walk, in a direct line. You don’t even need to turn a corner. There is a good amount of parking in the hotel. The guy who checked us in was relatively nice. The hotel is kept very clean and has quite nice decor. The room is a good size and the beds are extremely comfortable and large. Some of the nicest beds we have ever slept on. The shower had good power and had plenty of hot water. The rooms also seem quite well insulated from noise and light. I am an extremly light sleeper, and even I slept throughout the night. Maybe I was just so tired after a long journey, but I didn’t hear a thing. And, the next morning, the cleaning lady was very polite, keeping her noise levels to a minimun while she was cleaning the room next to us.
- Parking excellent. Staff very friendly. Swimming pool wonderfully quiet. Value for money.
- An absolutely ordinary hotel in a good location you can walk into town in five minutes
- el bufet del desayuno aceptable, el de mediodía escaso, con poca variedad
- The excellent assistance given by the receptionist.
Posada Los Caballeros
The spacious, colorful rooms in Los Caballeros are arranged around an attractive courtyard. All have tiled floors and antique-style furniture, giving a rustic feel. They also have heating.During the month of July, Los Caballeros puts on free theater performances in the patio area. Posada Los Caballeros offers period costumes for guests to wear and take pictures on.Posada Los Caballeros serves a buffet breakfast in the former wine cellar. There is also a café and a bar.Ciudad Real is about 12 mi away, while Manzanares is about 22 mi away.
- Un sitio muy chulo con decoracion de cine y un tratamento de lujo. Bien sitado cerca de la plaza mayor. Parkamiento en la misma calle. Un hostal unico, espectacular! Para recomendar. Super desayuno con tortilla etc
- Perfecte ligging om Almagro en omgeving te verkennen. Parkeren voor de deur. Sfeervol gebouw, prima bedden. Uitstekend ontbijt. En vooral ook de zeer charmante zussen die er de scepter zwaaien.
En realidad me gustó todo, la posada es espectacular, el mobiliario, la decoración, la paz, la tranquilidad, cuando entras en ella te transportas a otra época, muy coqueta, diferente a otros tipos de establecimientos, muy original. Las personas que la regentan son dos hermanas, entrañables, muy agradables, te explican que ver, a donde ir, donde comer, etc, una cosa que me gustó mucho es que tienen trajes de época y te animan a disfrazarte para tener un recuerdo. Las habitaciones todas diferentes, con nombres de obras de escritores, (Quevedo, Cervantes, Galdós, etc).
Volveremos a ir e animaré a mis amigos a que lo hagan.
- Todo encantador, precioso y limpisimo. La dueña muy amble y atenta.
- El alojamiento oferta Piscina, y no especifica q es la piscina municipal. Un engaño
Parador de Almagro
The Parador de Almagro has been beautifully transformed into a hotel with fantastic facilities. Enjoy the architecture of the building as you walk up the wide, wooden staircase. Admire the wooden ceilings, huge tapestries and original artwork hanging on the walls.Spacious and airy, the beautifully decorated bedrooms were once inhabited by the monks of the original building. Enjoy wooden beams, tiled floors and pretty tiled details on the walls. The decor is in complete harmony with the history of the building and its historic setting.Soak up the sunshine on the poolside lounges in the hotel’s peaceful gardens before enjoying a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. The restaurant serves modern cuisine based on characteristic Manchegan dishes and made with fresh local produce.A bar is also featured.Ciudad Real train station is 26 minutes drive from the property.
- this was our first time we stayed in a parador and it will not be the last time. what a fantastic place. the outside courtyard and the inside beautifull
- The town and the parador were only intended to be a mere stop over. Both exceeded expectations. The town’s plaza major is a quality urban space. The parador had character, a variety of places to sit and a pleasant pool. Being very late in September the pool was surprisingly warm (by warm I mean not freezing).
- Beautiful environment. Being an old monestary it was unique and very very nice. Staff was great, especially the young man tending bar in the bodega.
Big white fluffy bath towels.
Location. Excellent parking for town centre hotel.
The ambiance of the hotel and gardens
Nice large room. Quiet and comfortable.
Nice restaurant and bar.
Breakfast good and the coffee superb.
Hotel Maestrazgo de Calatrava
The hotel is located in the center of Almagro, near the Tourist Office and Plaza Mayor. This town is the home of the National Theater Museum, and hosts an international festival of classical theater.Don Quijote Airport is only 14 mi from the hotel. The hotel also offers a tour desk, bicycle rental and packed lunches.The Maestrazgo de Calatrava has a café-bar and a TV lounge. Rooms are comfortable and elegant, with air conditioning and heating. All rooms have a balcony and an private bathroom.
- Ubicación y amabilidad del personal. A 3 minutos de la plaza mayor. Desayuno aceptable. Facilidad de aparcamiento en los alrededores.
- El personal muy amable, por motivos ajenos a nosotros, nos cambiaron de hotel al retiro del maestre sin coste alguno, muy cómodo y el personal de 10 muy recomendable alojarse en sus hoteles, sin duda algún día tengo que volver a Almagro se dónde tengo que reservar. La ubicación del retiro del maestre es perfecta.
- El personal que nos atendió fue amable. En el desayuno la repostería era casera y tenia muy buena pinta, yo no la pude probar por que soy celiaca, a mi me dieron unos panes dulces, que personalmente no me gustaron.
- En gral todo. La habitación cómoda y muy tranquila y el desayuno perfecto
- Debo adelantar que no nos alojamos en el Maestrazgo de Calatrava sino en el hotel RETIRO DEL MAESTRE perteneciente a la misma empresa y de lo que habíamos sido informados previamente. Por la puntuación puede apreciarse que estuvimos encantados. Tanto el edificio, un antigua casona castellana con un encantador patio interior, como la ubicación y el trato del personal fueron inmejorables. Gracias.
Hosteria de Almagro Valdeolivo
Almagro, declared a national cultural heritage city in 1972, is rich in historical monuments – among them the famous Corral de Comedias, a 17th-century theater that has been carefully and completely preserved. The theater is one of the sites of the International Classical Theater Festival.
- A lovely hotel in an old house in the historic centre of Almagro. The owners were friendly and very efficient, and provided an excellent breakfast. Almagro is a beautiful historic town with a beautiful and historically interesting surrounding countryside. We were able to park outside the hotel.
- Very friendly manager who was always available and helpful to find a wonderful place to eat late on arrival. Highly recommended!!!!
La amabilidad del personal que nos atendió.
Hotel muy bonito y muy limpio.
- La amabilidad y que solucionaron rapidamente un pequeño problema del agua
- La amabilidad de lo dueños – insuperable. El gusto con que el hotel está decorado. Su ubicación cerca de la plaza mayor de la ciudad. La comodidad tanto dentro de la habitación como en todo el edificio. El que se admiten mascotas sin poner ninguna pega.
Hotel Spa La Casa del Rector
Each collection of rooms has been decorated differently to represent tradition, innovation and design. They are all equipped with air conditioning, and a CD and DVD player.This charming hotel is located in the ancient town of Almagro in La Mancha. Ciudad Real Train Station is 17 mi from Hotel Spa La Casa del Rector.
- The manager was very helpful in finding us a room, although we had omitted ed to specify we were travelling with a small dog. The location is perfect for exploring Almagro.
- Everything. The hotel is amazing, the people were friendly, the price was good. The hotel is divided in three parts and one is design, one is classical. The girl at the reception was very helpful and showed us how everything worked.It is also nice that they had the option to have a smaller breakfast.
- Great location- beautiful appointed large room with large bathroom- modern part of old building.
- La habitación y el baño,mucho lo bien queda la parte más ntigua con la arquitectura moderna de lla zona de los dormitorios.
- Las dimensiones y el equipamiento de la habitacion
Hotel Rural Doña Berenguela
Each room will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms come with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant, La Sancha, serves traditional dishes from the region.On the premises of this Hotel Rural Doña Berenguela, where the conqueror of Peru was raised, you will also find a bar and a tour desk. If you like to explore the surroundings, the property is located 0.6 mi from San Cosme Hermitage, in the heart of Campo de Calatrava. Other activities that can be enjoyed in the area include hiking.Almagri is 1.9 mi from Hotel Rural Doña Berenguelam and Tablas de Daimiel is 18 mi away.
- A bit off the beaten track, but we’ll worth the time getting there. Steeped in history and engaging. The hotel itself is sublime. We had the presidential suite and loved it. Visiting the ruins next door was well worth the time and took me deeper into an awesome history. Staff in the hotel and staff/patrons in the cafe very hospitable and helpful.
- Lovely staff who did there best to understand our terrible Spanish ! The town was very industrial and it was deserted when we arrived due to a holiday, we had to drive to the next town 5km away for food etc which was no problem and probably not an issue on a none holiday date.
- Modern comfortable room in a historic hotel and location
A very well furnished newish hotel next to the castle.
Large spacious bedroom with very comfortable super king size bed and excellent shower room finished to a high standard.
- Se trata de una antigua casa solariega, al lado del castillo y de la iglesia, en parte ocupada por el hotel y en parte por un restaurante anexo. Está decorada de manera exquisita mezcla entre estilo castellano con elementos modernos. Tiene 8 habitaciones tematizadas y la mía al menos, aunque relativamente pequeña, era muy agradable y cómoda.
Top Hotels In Almagro Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almagro Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!