10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almadraba – Top Hotel Reviews
Almadraba is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almadraba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almadraba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almadraba. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almadraba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almadraba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Almadraba.
10 Best Hotels In Almadraba:
Playa de la Luz
All rooms at the Playa de la Luz include a private balcony or terrace. Featuring simple décor, they have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has 2 large patios with palm and orange trees. There is a buffet restaurant, as well as homemade tapas and a summer terrace.Sports facilities at Hotel Playa de la Luz include a tennis court, fitness center and ping-pong. Guests can also play bocce ball, volleyball and paddleball.Rota is famous for its castle and Botanical Gardens. Punta Candor and La Ballena Beaches are within walking distance of the hotel and Cadiz is a 50-minute drive away. Parking is possible at the hotel for a fee.
- The pool areas were very nice. We didn’t use the restaurant, but the Bar Sherry was good for food and drinks. The breakfast buffet is outstanding.
- I’ve never seen this before: the hotel offers a wonderful choice of ‘pillows’ (10 different sorts of..) 😉
- Everything – loved the location & the Atlantic and being so near the sea & being able to sit out at night and listen to the sea! Staff were excellent but the guy in the wellness centre who did my massage was top class! All and all a superb place to go!
- Iiked everything about the hotel, pool, restaurant, staff, food, cleanliness, & location. I think it is rather expensive for me as a single person. Can you give me a better deal if i book again for a 4th time when visiting family.
Staff very firendly, Place very quiet, really good to rest
Nice and big room and bathroom, really comfortable
Beaches in the nearhood very big and beautiful, quiet and peaceful
Restaurant La Gaviota very good and not expensive
The family-friendly hotel is located in Rota, a town that opens out into the Atlantic and features some of the finest beaches in Spain.The town has a quaint medieval old quarter which is well worth a visit, with winding streets and little shops selling authentic Andalusian produce.There are also two nature reserves to choose from, the Bay of Cadiz and the Doñana, where you can enjoy watching wildlife in picturesque surroundings. Cadiz is a 50-minute drive from the property.The hotel is fully-equipped to ensure a relaxing holiday with a large swimming pool and terrace for you to bask in the Andalusian sun. Rooms are fully air-conditioned to ensure your comfort.Kick start your day with breakfast in the large restaurant, and return after a long day of sunbathing to enjoy a late dinner full of local delicacies.Check your email or keep up with current affairs with the free Wi-Fi access available in public areas of the hotel.
- Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Late check out was a good price and I got to stay until 8 at night. It was a 3 minute walk to the beach from the hotel.
- Good lighting, the tv is modern and has lots of channels the bed was comfortable but the pillows were too thin and small . The bed was just made with sheets and no duvet so it was a little bit chilly.
- requested double room with balcony and was given exactly that overlooking the pool[some rooms have no balcony].queried no fridge in room and it was immediately supplied.all staff helpful and pleasant.following a review we visited the bar opposite for a meal but after 50 mins wait gave up and paid for the drinks,an apology would have been nice so didn’t go there again.
- Very friendly,helpful ,clean and central location and pool clean and good size
This is the second time i have stayed at the hotel over the last two years, i find the staff helpful and friendly.
The location is a 5 minute walk to the beech and a 10 minute walk to the town so nicely located. The pool does get busy during the day but is normally empty between 2-4pm or after 6pm.
Hotel Duque de Najera
The Duque de Najera also has a sun terrace and a nice garden. There are 2 restaurants and a bar. Room service is also available.The hotel offers wonderful views of the bay. It is a short walk from historic downtown Rota. There is a ferry service to Cadiz.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable. They all have a balcony. Rooms have twin beds, air conditioning and free internet access. Two rooms are adapted for disabled access.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers currency exchange and a tour desk. Car and bicycle rental are also available.
- Hotel exceeded expectations. Staff was wonderful. The rooms were immaculate and I had a million dollar view of the beach…The sunsets from my room were out of this world. Pool and pool bar were great. The full breakfast was the best I’ve seen anywhere–eggs made to order,meats, pastries, cheeses, salami, sliced tomatoes, yogurt and toppings, fresh fruit. Well worth the price. Hated to leave!
- I have stayed here 4 times now and love it. From the staff, to the rooms and location, it’s the best value for your money; Hand Down…
- The room, and the bathroom, the whole hotel is super nice
- Beautiful, clean, quiet, comfortable room with a breathtaking view of the ocean.
The breakfasts were awesome with an incredible choice of hot and cold dishes.
The staff were all unfailingly helpful and friendly.
Hotel La Parrita
All rooms have heating and air conditioning. They feature tiled floors and have a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Breakfast is available in the hotel’s café-bar. There is also a tapas bar. The hotel has a tour desk and is within an hour’s drive of Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
- Beautiful facility.Super clean.Great restaurant. Outstanding personell. Great location.
- CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, BUT NOT SPECIAL. PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
- Very nice 3 bed room with own huge rooftop terrace; cleanliness and calm
- The staff was very helpful to us a non Spanish speaking family on our first trip to Rota. 2 min walk to beach, 5 min walk to many of the restaurants in town.
- A comfortable, basic room. We were only there for 1 night, and it was convenient. They did give us a room with a shower, as I had requested. A short walk into the main area of town for dinner. In the morning, the coffee at the downstairs cafe was quite good!
Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort
All rooms at the Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Elba’s Thalassotherapy Center has cabins offering treatments using sea water and algae. These services carry a surcharge.The hotel has a poolside bar and a buffet restaurant offering show cooking. There is also a stylish beach restaurant with a chill-out area which specializes in fresh seafood.Paddle courts are also available.The hotel borders a 27-hole golf course designed by José María Olazábal. The city of Cádiz is 19 mi away.
- The location was good. The beach was pretty. The pool was clean
- not a lot the room was lovely and big and overlooked the pool as requested but the food was awful. Always old plates cold food no choice poor service with show cooking took 15 minutes to get an egg in the morning won’t use this property for eating again just have room on,y next time
- 200 meters from a wide, beautiful beach. Nice pool. Resort is small which made for a cosy vibe.
- Proximity to the beach and kids club! The food was very good overall.
- Wide selection of food with great fresh fruit and full fresh salad bar in addition to prep stoves and many other meat options.
Barceló Costa Ballena Golf & Spa
The spacious rooms at Barceló Costa Ballena Golf & Spa are bright and have a furnished terrace with pool, golf and sea views.The Barceló Costa Ballena Golf & Spa includes a hot tub, fitness center and a beauty shop. A massage service is also available.During summer there is children’s and adults’ entertainment and live music. A free transfer service to the beach is also offered in summer.Barceló Costa Ballena is in the Bay of Cádiz, surrounded by protected natural dunes. The beaches of Rota are a 10-minute drive away, and Jérez Airport is 22 mi away.
- It was extremely quiet in the area. Very relaxing by the pool and in the spa. Everything was extremely clean and the food was well presented and delicious. Would definitely come here again.
- The food, the pools, the staff, the SPA, the cleanliness, the van that takes us to the beach, the possibility to enjoy playing golf nearby.
- Great pool area and beautiful views over the golf course and ocean. Lovely spa. Walking distance to the beach. Nice to have your own balcony in the room.
- Very comfortable beds. Very clean. Restaurants very good.
- As my partner has a problem with allergies, the staff were always aware of the food she wanted to eat, even at the moment the restaurant was full with other clients. The attention and amability given by the staff is excellent. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms have all the acommodations you could hope for.
ALEGRIA Costa Ballena
The restaurant at ALEGRIA Costa Ballena serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine. Light meals and drinks can be enjoyed in the bar, and room service is available.Set within gardens, the hotel has a paddle tennis court and offers an entertainment program is offered during summer. The property offers a transfer service to the beach.
- Friendly staff, clean hotel and restaurant. Free shuttle to beach, if you don’t want to walk the 8 minutes. All good
- Nice resort hotel. Nice pool, very pleasant and accommodating staff. In fact their staff ensured that all my needs were met… probably the single best part of the hotel. It’s a 10 minute walk to the beach, but they have a free shuttle.
- The breakfast is really good. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Shower great. I like the wide sink with plenty of space to put toiletries. There was fresh citrus infused water in the lobby 24/7. There are some really good restaurants nearby. The grocery store is nice to have nearby.
- Beautiful hotel, very kind and attentive people with big smiles!
- Excellent food and good choice, pleasant and efficient staff.
Playaballena Spa Hotel
The air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and bright décor. They are equipped with a private balcony and satellite TV.The on-site restaurant, El Arpón, offers buffet-style cuisine. The Capitan Ahab saloon bar serves a range of drinks. There is also a Beach Club, open during the peak season.Hotel Playaballena Spa offers a full entertainment program for all ages. A mini club is available for kids from 01 June until 30 September.The town of Cádiz is 45 minutes’ drive from the Costaballena. Jerez is around 40 minutes away.
The hotel itself is quite nice. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool area is also quite nice and my your nephew loved the small water slide and hot tub. Unfortunately, the pool closes at 8 PM so there is no opportunity for after-dinner swims.
The beach access was also quite nice. A short 5 minute walk brought you to the board walk to enter the beach area. Unfortunately, the direct hotel access to this path was hit or miss. Our key card only worked part of the time and it is quite a long walk around to the front of the hotel if your key does not open the beach access gate.
- Great hotel for the price. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Lovely spa, fantastic pool and right next to a magnificent beach
Las habitaciones son muy amplias y las instalaciones en general están muy bien.
Muy tranquilo y a tiro de playa
- Todo perfecto, excepto los precios, si no vas a todo incluido que no siempre se puede ir es un auténtico abuso.
- The hotel itself is quite nice. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool area is also quite nice and my your nephew loved the small water slide and hot tub. Unfortunately, the pool closes at 8 PM so there is no opportunity for after-dinner swims.
Hotel Best Costa Ballena
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All units include a desk.Best Costa Ballena offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in international cuisine. The hotel also has a bar and a garden, and provides evening entertainment.The accommodations offers a children’s playground, and the children’s pool features water slides and hosts water games.Cádiz is 14 mi from Best Costa Ballena. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- beautiful new hotel – great pools, especialy for kids – not crowded (october) – clean – good beds – beautiful beach – good weather – we enjoyed a lot
- Incredibly well run facility in perfect conditions. Very friendly and well-trained staff. Really recommend eating on site as the quality and amount of food at the buffet is amazing. Just need to expect a bit of noise with many people there. Recommend eating at the opening hours of each meal if you want a bit more calm.
- Lovely, brand new hotel! The choice of food at the buffet was outstanding, the staff extremely hardworking and pleasant, the pools were great, activity team making a great effort to entertain kids and grown ups. The kids pool with slides and water features is brilliant – for small sople, and their parents too! We really liked this hotel, but what we didn’t like was the smoking as I’ll explain below and it taints our holiday experience…
- Double Bed and Pillows were heavenly ! Good size room , nice balcony . Went half board / breakfast good selection of food for all tastes ! 8 pools wow !! Friendly Staff , beach only 2 mins walk from Hotel ! This Hotel mainly caters for families , great place for kids , overall will go again nice stay !!
- Me encanto todo, las instalaciones super nuevas, piscinas, las comidas buenisimas. El personal super agradable atento en todo momento. El spa super barato.
Parador de Cádiz
Offering a terrace with sea or city views, each bright, air-conditioned room at this hotel comes with modern, cozy furnishings. They all feature a satellite TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom.Parador Cádiz offers fine, regional cuisine in its à la carte restaurant and you can enjoy traditional tapas in the bar. The hotel also has extensive function rooms for events and celebrations.Cádiz Parador is just 5 minutes’ walk from La Caleta Beach and is an excellent base to explore the enchanting nearby fishing villages. You can walk to San Sebastián Castle in 15 minutes.Parador Hotel Cádiz has a 24-hour reception, a tour desk and is 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port. Late check-out is available on request, subject to availability.
Very new but imaginative design in old city. Great position by the sea and great views. Breakfast included Swimming pool
- The breakfest was so good!And the bed was very good. Thank you very much for alls.
The Parador is ultra modern.
The views are spectacular and the spa couldn’t be better. Very reasonable hotel. Didn’t want to leave.
- Excellent location with on site parking, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast, great facilities and pool and wow what a view!
- We had a suite and the room was great and the views magical.
- Very new but imaginative design in old city. Great position by the sea and great views. Breakfast included Swimming pool
Top Hotels In Almadraba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almadraba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almadraba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almadraba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!