10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alltsigh Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Alltsigh Highlands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alltsigh Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alltsigh Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alltsigh Highlands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alltsigh Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alltsigh Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alltsigh Highlands:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Foyers House offers accommodations in Foyers, just 19 miles from Inverness. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Aviemore is 25 miles from Foyers House, and Fort Augustus is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Food lovely, amenities first class, the whole time we were there we were made to feel welcome. Loved the walks.
Bed was very comfy, nice breakfast, although I wish there was more options.
Perfect location if you need some peace and quiet. Lovely view from the window. Great chance to see the Scottish wildlife at the close distance
- It was ok, bed was good and the view over Loch Ness was lovely. Staff were friendly
- Comfy large bed, views of Loch Ness from room and communal terrace. Whiskey bar and food was very tasty. Location was excellent
- Rooms perfectly clean and warm toasty bed. Staff were superb and don’t believe anything negative about the food, lots of it and all spot on…
The Craigdarroch Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Craigdarroch Inn offers accommodations in Foyers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Inverness is 19 miles from The Craigdarroch Inn, and Aviemore is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The Inn was in the perfect location, beautiful views of Loch Ness! We had booked a standard woodland view room, but when we arrived they had very kindly given us a free upgrade to one of the Loch view rooms. The bed was very large and so comfortable. I loved the style of decor at the Inn, lots of wood and felt very cosy and warm. We stayed for 3 nights and our bed was made and the roomed cleaned every day. This Inn is the perfect base for exploring the wonderful highlands!
- Amazing location and incredible views. Really recommend one of the rooms with a view of the Loch. Fantastic people. We had so much fun chatting away with the barman and some staff members until late… Craigdarroch feels like a proper oldschool “Inn” with a cozy feel, large rooms, friendly staff in a great, slightly remote, location.
- Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, great location saw deer, squirrels, bird life, peaceful surrounds and pets allowed
The staff were brilliant.
Room was big and comfortable.
The view was amazing (recommend paying a little extra for this)
Food is very good and reasonably priced.
- Location, friendly staff, friendly atmosphere in the bar and the room was fabulous!
The Wee Dram
The Wee Dram with Rooms is located in Foyers, just 19 miles from Inverness. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aviemore is 25 miles from The Wee Dram with Rooms, and Fort Augustus is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Bed was really comfy and room had everything you needed. Views are great, and the viewpoint is stunning. Location is good for the foyers and a nice wee walk down to Loch Ness. Shop at bottom of the road is handy for little bits and bobs.
The wee dram bar is nice and there whisky wall is really cool, food was also great
The main meal was incredible, very tasty and a good amount of choice
101 different whisky to try
- Was the most amazing place and location and views were stunning!! Staff and owners very friendly and helpful!!
- Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, food was delicious, beds were comfy and everything was extremely clean 🙂 perfect location for exploring the highlands like we did… but it’s best to have a car otherwise it might be a bit harder to get to.
- The location is amazing, beautifull view on Loch Ness, close to the nature. Room was very nice, clean.
- Bed was really comfy and room had everything you needed. Views are great, and the viewpoint is stunning. Location is good for the foyers and a nice wee walk down to Loch Ness. Shop at bottom of the road is handy for little bits and bobs.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Foyers Roost is located in Foyers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Inverness is 19 miles from Foyers Roost, and Aviemore is 25 miles away. Inverness Airport is 26 miles from the property.
It was very off the main road. Good place to spend time alone, to reflect. It was beautiful scenery.
Louise was great! Great meal! Thank you.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the location was peaceful and attractive
- Perfect location (on the less touristic side of Loch Ness, right next to a café and beautiful falls). Also super friendly staff and great value breakfast and dinner options in the same building.
- Awesoeme croissants, wonderful continental breakfast for only £5.
- The room has nice decoration it was clean and warm. The view to the forest was quite nice and the WIFI signal was good
- It was very off the main road. Good place to spend time alone, to reflect. It was beautiful scenery.
Woodlands Guest House
Located in the pretty village of Drumnadrochit, Woodlands Guest House offers free WiFi access and free parking. The stunning Urquhart Castle is just 1 miles away, on the shores of Loch Ness.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Featuring a shower, the bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.Drumnadrochit is home to the Loch Ness 2000 Exhibition Centre, which offers scientific studies on various sightings of the Loch Ness Monster with photographic illustractions. There are a number of restaurants and inns, within a 20-minute walk of the Woodlands Guest House.The beautiful Glen Affric is west of the property, offering waterfalls and old Caledonian forests. The area surrounding Woodlands Guest House is ideal for outdoor activities, including golfing, fishing, canoeing, sailing, and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy boat trips to spot dolphins and visit local castles and museums. A scenic drive along Loch Ness will lead to Fort Augustus.
- A very comfortable stay off the road for visitors to Loch Ness. Staff was friendly and rooms were spacious and clean. It’s easy to take a walk in the surrounding countryside. Many cats on the property.
- The twin room was big and the en-suite was huge! Great breakfast. Friendly owners.
- Really friendly owners with great tips for things to do in the surrounding area. Fantastic breakfast, and comfortable bed.
- The apartment made travelling with a child easier.
- Good breakfast, excellent WiFi, big bathroom, pretty location.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Benleva Hotel offers accommodations in Drumnadrochit. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Inverness is 14 miles from Benleva Hotel, and Aviemore is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very clean bathroom. They provided Neutrogena shampoo n shower gel, which was a surprise.
We were made very welcome from check in until check out. The staff at check in noticed my wife’s walking problem & immediately offered us more suitable ground level accommodation. The room was very spacious, sympathetically renovated, furnishing very appropriate to area. All beautifully clean ,cosily warm,the bed & pillows proved most comfortable.
The ensuite provided extremely good space & the C walk in shower was excellent.
The shortbread & various selection of teas coffe & hot chocolate was at hand daily.
Everything for our needs was at hand. Excellent.
- Stayed at the hotel for a night only. Close to the Castle by car. There is a bar/restaurant in the hotel which means you don’t need to look for a place that is open all day
room comfortable but no chairs provided only 1 stool.
Food and Bar selection very enjoyable.
- Probably the best breakfast I have had at a hotel, smoked haddock, black puddings with poached eggs and lots of toast. Delicious.
Loch Ness Inn
One of our top picks in Drumnadrochit.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Loch Ness Inn offers accommodations in Drumnadrochit. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inverness is 14 miles from Loch Ness Inn, and Aviemore is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 22 miles from Loch Ness Inn.
- Coziness of the hotel and distance to attractions.
Loved the history. Small family friendly hotel. Staff could not do enough for us. Food was amazing, service was amazing, Price was amazing. Will definitely be back.
Already planning our next mini break
- We enjoyed the delightful food, the clean rooms and the warm atmosphere. The staff was very nice and welcoming !
- It was quirky and quaint providing amazing food throughout the day and a little bar for a relaxing drink. Lovely stay.
- Our group were walkers and on our arrival back from Glen Affric the hotel gladly took our bags to keep before our check in which was in the afternoon. We were advised to book in for dinner in the evening as the restaurant was generally full.
Loch Ness Lodge Hotel
Located in Drumnadrochit, 14 miles from Inverness, Loch Ness Lodge Hotel features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aviemore is 26 miles from Loch Ness Lodge Hotel, and Nairn is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 21 miles from Loch Ness Lodge Hotel.
- Made to feel very scottish with the plaid and reed walls. The rooms looked out and had a nice big window..breakfast was delicious. Lovely staff.
- A very eclectic hotel located in an ideal spot to explore the loch, surrounding areas and of course hunt for Nessie. The staff could not have been better in catering for our dietary needs with personalised dishes every night, and the food was lovely.
- The receptionist was the kindest most helpful person, the room was massive and so clean, bed was super comfy, we were in room 1 in the original part of the building so it looked along the lines of Harry Potter which my 6yr old loved! Breakfast was fantastic. Have told everyone about this hotel and will definitely be back. Didn’t manage to use the bar area but what a fantastic chill out, oldy worldy feel it has, hopefully get time to chill out in it next time! Thankyou.
- Duty manager was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The location was great and the staff were really nice! The restaurant was good, food was tasty.
Drumnadrochit Hotel is located in Drumnadrochit, just 14 miles from Inverness. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Aviemore is 26 miles from Drumnadrochit Hotel, and Nairn is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 21 miles from Drumnadrochit Hotel.
Room small but clean with comfortable beds. Heating available, clean bathroom with plenty of hot water.
- Nothing waste money wouldn’t class it as a 3 star hotel, had to wait an hour to get the fuses in the room fixed, reception closed at 8 o’clock, staff were as miserable as sin,no place to eat in the evening at the hotel,I am not happy at all,I would like a refund,we book through yous a lot but Will think twice from now on.
- Third time visiting this place, last two were great.
the beds were very clean and the towells changed daily.
no breakfast with our deal .we had to buy from the cafe attatched to the hotel.
- Staff is very friendly. The bed was very comfortable. Room was clean and cozy.
- Room small but clean with comfortable beds. Heating available, clean bathroom with plenty of hot water.
Loch Ness Clansman Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Loch Ness Clansman Hotel is located in Brackla in the region of Highlands, just 10 miles from Inverness. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Aviemore is 24 miles from Loch Ness Clansman Hotel, and Nairn is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 17 miles from Loch Ness Clansman Hotel.
- The staff, are excellent. And breakfast is ok, but could be better. Bed was very comfortable.
- Excellent view. Great breakfast, cafe, & gift shop!
- The hospitality tray was something other hotels should use.
- Really nice stay, a stone throw away from the loch, I found it really hard to keep the kids out the gift shop but apart from that a really nice stay, would recommend it 100%, Big thanks to Dave in the bar who made us laugh :)!
- EVERYTHING!!!,especially where The Clansman is situated and the use of the bar and restaurant which looks out onto fantastic viewsThe restaurant served food to die for!!!
Top Hotels In Alltsigh Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alltsigh Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alltsigh Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alltsigh Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!