10 Best Hotels To Stay In Allouez Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Allouez Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Allouez Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Allouez Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Allouez Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Allouez Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Allouez Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Allouez Wisconsin:
Hawthorn Suites Green Bay
Hawthorn Suites Green Bay offers accommodations in Green Bay.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 5 miles from Hawthorn Suites Green Bay.
- our room was very spacious and the breakfast in the morning was great!!!!
- This was our second visit to Hawthorne in Green Bay. We love the location and the privacy, however, this year we rented the Penthouse Suite. Did not know that our luggage had to be taken up very steep outside steps! Wish we had been warned. The staff here is always friendly but the suites are getting “very tired”. Although we love the electric “fireplace”, the furniture is terrible. Old and uncomfortable. The ice maker in frig did not work, the light over the sink did not work and the upstairs became very warm (too much for sleeping) so we turned it down and then awoke to a cold suite. The bed is very small and very uncomfortable. The place is clean, but really needs some updates. Last year, we utilized the breakfast bar and thought it was pretty nice. This year we opted for a nearby Perkins Restaurant which is always good.
- I’ve stayed at this hotel many times and find the “penthouse” suites to be the perfect place for gatherings and privacy. Everyone has their own space for sleeping. Beds are comfortable, furniture is nice.
I addressed the reservation through Booking.com
During all the process I NEVER received a notification that the pet fee was going to be HIGHER than the money I was paying to rent the room for the night.
The rate for the room was U$ 100 (without taxes) and the pet fee I had to pay was U$ 150.-
NEVER EVER will stay here again.!
- The breakfast was one of the best continental breakfasts I have ever had/seen at a hotel I’ve stayed at. The suites are very roomy and are very nice. My boyfriend and I were very pleased with the room we stayed in especially for the price we got it at through booking.com!!
Residence Inn by Marriott Green Bay Downtown
Residence Inn by Marriott Green Bay Downtown is located in Green Bay, just 23 miles from Appleton.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Room was comfortable, shuttle drivers were pleasant & accomodating. Front desk people were friendly.
- The staff was awesome. The breakfast was very good.
- The room decor is current and modern and the Beds are comfortable
- The night front desk receptionist was extremely accommodating to us and super friendly. The rooms were perfect and clean and very spacious. I will definitely be staying here when I visit Green Bay again.
- The room was amazing did not eat breakfast they didn’t have it
Days Inn and Suites Green Bay
Just a 10-minute drive from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, this hotel serves a daily hot breakfast with biscuits and coffee. Each guest room includes a kitchenette.Free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV are included in every room at the Days Inn and Suites Green Bay. For added convenience, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.A fitness center and business center are on site at Days Inn and Suites Green Bay. Guests can take advantage of 24-hour front desk services and laundromat facilities provided on the property.Oneida Casino is 8 miles from this property. Bay Beach Amusement Park can be reached in an 8-minute drive.
- Bigger Television. Pots and pans to cook with….
- It was a very nice place we were therefore a professional football game . The only problem was it was the smallest Queen size bed I have ever seen in my life .
- The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. The continental breakfast in the morning was very good, great selection of pastries, yogurt and fruit and Belgian waffles. Everything was great.
- Desk help was very good, especially directions to restaurants and theaters.
- Especially liked the largeness of our suite with stove, refrig, etc. — like an apartments in a single room/j!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Green Bay East
This hotel is in Greenbay, Wisconsin, 8 miles from Austin Straubel International Airport. It features a full-size indoor pool, a children’s pool, and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in the guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East. A refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are also available.A mounted flat-screen TV and a variety of cardio machines are available in the on-site fitness room. A business center is located off of the 24-hour lobby.Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, is within a 15 minute drive of the East Green Bay Holiday Inn Express. Downtown Green Bay is 6 miles from the hotel.
- I traveled with my Sister and she has COPD, I asked that there be an ottoman in the room because she has to sleep sitting up with her legs up. The young lady’s at the counter told me that if the room did not have an ottoman they will make sure to get one up there.
- The staff were so accommodating. The pool was wonderful. The breakfast awesome. It was located so close to our relative’s home. So perfect for us.
- I love the price of the room for a king size bed, nice shampoos and soaps, and cleanleness.
- The pillows and bed were great…very comfortable.
- Nice looking rooms, clean and looked pretty new. The breakfast was good along with the server she was always right there to get something for you.itwas close for shopping too daughter found her pro dress. The front desk ladies were very nice too. One of the best places I stayed at thanks
Home2 Suites Green Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Home2 Suites Green Bay offers accommodations in Green Bay.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 3.7 miles from Home2 Suites Green Bay.
1. Room were spacious and clean
2. Breakfast was good
3. Property is with in mile of major shopping centre
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. First Hotel bed that I have slept on that was comfortable. Very clean.
- Great place to stay for the game. Super friendly staff, big clean rooms, and a decent breakfast in the morning!
- Check in and check out was a breeze. The room was tidy and well appointed. The staff was incredibly welcoming, friendly, and helpful. A wonderful experience, top to bottom.
- I slept the best I have ever slept in a hotel. Very comfortable bed and very friendly people.
- 1. Room were spacious and clean
Quality Inn & Suites Green Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Green Bay is located in Green Bay in the region of Wisconsin, just 26 miles from Appleton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was awesome, lots of easy exits to go out to my car, everything inside was very nice and the dude (I forgot his name, but he was working 2nd shift Wednesday the 24th) at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful.
- The breakfast was awesome, and the pool/hot tub area was great! Nice big area…
- The pool and hot tub. The game room was a ok. Great for kids.
- Staff very friendly. We were upgraded to a suite that was a nice surprise! Pool area larger than most hotels. Will definitely stay again when in town for a concert at Meyer Theatre.
- Very comfortable beds. Great breakfast and hostess. Excellent location.
Best Western Green Bay Inn and Conference Center
Within a 4 minute walk from Lambeau Field and adjacent to the Resch Center in Green Bay, this Wisconsin hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A complimentary hot breakfast is served to all guests each morning.A refrigerator and tea and a coffee machine are included in every room at Best Western Green Bay Inn and Conference Center. All rooms feature a private bathroom and a hairdryer.Guests can work up a sweat in the fitness center or relax in the on-site sauna at Green Bay Best Western Inn and Conference Center. A heated indoor pool is available on the property.Bay Beach Amusement Park and the shores of Lake Michigan are a 15 minute drive from this hotel. Neville Public Museum and Green Bay City Center are less than 3 miles away.
- The room size was perfect. We came for a concert. We enjoyed being walking distance to everything.
- the bed was great, food was great, staff was great.
- The location of the hotel. And the staff was very pleasant when we checked in.
- Fantastic location – so close to Lambeau Field and great breweries. The breakfast spread was extensive. The shower was also great – high pressure and great temperature. Everything was very clean.
- The convenience of the location to the Reach center, they got us 2 rooms next to eachother without having to ask, and they charged the rooms for the same cheaper price instead of listed price.
Village Inn Green Bay
One of our best sellers in Green Bay! This Green Bay hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The motel offers a children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Village Inn Green Bay rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Guest can request a wake-up service from the front desk.Guests at the Village Inn can dine in the on-site restaurant. The hotel also offers air conditioning in the public areas.The Green Bay Village Inn is within a 5-minute drive of the Neville Public Museum. The Austin Straubel International Airport is 8 miles from the hotel.
- The location of the hotel was well for us, it was easier for us to have to move from one hotel to another since both of them were close and also there were many beautiful options to visit around the hotel
- I appreciated the easy parking and use of the taxi service to and from the game.
- it is a great hotel for what we needed, sleep after a long night of night life in Green Bays east side. Everywhere we needed to go was within walking distance of the Village Inn. A great place to stay for the value.
- Even though I became ill during my trip, I felt secure staying here and appreciated the comfy bed even more than my last stay. I will be back.
spacious room with (unexpected) fridge with large freezer space to make ice & stove & microwave.
We were satisfied with the location and the price, for being downtown. Riverwalk was just a couple blocks away.
Quality Inn Stadium Area
Located in Green Bay, 24 miles from Appleton, Quality Inn Stadium Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Austin Straubel International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff was friendly. It is an older motel but was clean and comfortable.
- Was in town for a show at the Resch Center. Location was perfect. 1 minute walk to the venue.
- Location was literally 2 blocks from Lambeau so easy walk. Loud after game party across the street though. Comfortable beds and pretty good breakfast made it an okay place to crash for a night. Parking was easy, staff was fine. No bed bugs
- Coffee and breakfast in the morning. Very close to Lambeau Field!!
Location was perfect for Packers fans, with lots to do within walking distance. Staff was super-friendly and helpful. Price point was good for a hotel you can literally see an NFL stadium from.
Facilities are a little dated, but our room, linens and bathroom were clean.
aloft Green Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, aloft Green Bay offers accommodations in Green Bay, just 23 miles from Appleton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 3.7 miles from aloft Green Bay.
- Great woman at check in, she was fabulous! Also a great lobby area that is very kid friendly! We loved this hotel! 🙂
- Every staff member was super helpful and amazingly nice
- Loved the atmosphere. We played pool and had a couple of drinks at the bar. It was nice that we could have drinks and didn’t have to drive home afterwards. It was raining so we could not use the patio, but would definitely use it next time…nice set up and inviting.
- Was an awesome place with great staff and pet friendly. It also has a bar right in the hotel, although not open as long as other bars.
- Aloft is very modern! I loved everything about it, I wished we could have stayed longer. The room was very nice, bathroom was spacious. The bed was so comfortable. I could go on and on about everything I liked about Aloft.
Top Hotels In Allouez Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Allouez Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Allouez Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Allouez Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!