10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alliance California – Top Hotel Reviews
Alliance California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alliance California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alliance California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alliance California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alliance California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alliance California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alliance California:
Hampton Inn & Suites Arcata
Mad River Beach County Park is 4.6 miles from this hotel in Arcata, California. The hotel is on the scenic Redwood Coast and features an indoor pool and a gym.The guest rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Arcata include coffee facilities. A work desk is also available in every room.Arcata Hampton Inn & Suites includes a business center and laundry facilities. Guests can also relax in the hot tub.Humboldt State University is 3.3 miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Arcata. The Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary is 5 miles away.
- Convenient location. Clean and comfortable. Nice amenities. Hot tub was nice after being out on a chilly, rainy day.
- Bed has been better seems to be wearing out since the first time staying there
Kind staffs, Beds were great, Meals were over average grade. I really appreciate about free coffee.
Wifi is about 1.8MB/s
- .Everything was great as always ,when we travel we always try to stay in a Hampton
- Breakfast was great, pool was wonderful, hotel was exceptionally clean and well-cared for.
Red Roof Inn Arcata
One of our top picks in Arcata.Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Red Roof Inn Arcata offers accommodations in Arcata, just 2.1 miles from Humboldt State University.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 5 miles from Red Roof Inn Arcata.
- Staff were very welcoming. Room was large and clean, the bed comfortable.
- Way nicer then motel 6 and price was somewhat reasonable, shower was standard size, comfortable. Overall nice, until it’s time to sleep
- Big parking. Comfy bed. Manager was nice and friendly.
- It was a decently spacious room and was easy to get around and the staff was nice.
- Loved the staff here everything. Is great here love this site
Motel 6 Arcata – Humboldt University
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Arcata motel is 5.5 miles from Arcata/Eureka Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Arcata features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Arcata Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also on site. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. Guests can relax poolside.Beach access is available at Mad River Beach County Park just 4 miles from this motel. Eureka Mall is a 15-minute drive away.
- That I got to leave and only needed to stay there a week.
- Everything was perfect and everyone was very nice. I always enjoy my stay everything time we stay at this property so we will stay at this Motel 6 Everytime we won’t some time alone
- I like the location. The office staff is very nice.
The entire facility was very clean. I felt safe.
Complimentary morning coffee available in the lobby was welcome on a very cold morning – and even tasted pretty good!
Excellent location for visiting Arcata and HSU
- The Beds were very comfortable and desk clerk was very very nice
Located in Arcata, 2.1 miles from Humboldt State University, Ramada Arcata features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arcata-Eureka Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The gentleman at the front desk (his name was Sage) when I checked in was very friendly and helpful.
- I like their pet friendly policy. Loved the TV size. Also like the fact they had security door to get into the building.
- The room provided 2 regular coffees and 2 decafs, in contrast to most places that provide only 1. The hot breakfast was better than most places with scrambled eggs and ham.
- The staff was very friendly,and extremely helpful.the continental breakfast was good.
- Location is near Hombolt University and the town of Arcata.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka
One of our best sellers in Eureka! Featuring an indoor pool, this Eureka, California hotel is a 7-minute drive from Sequoia Park Zoo. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Humboldt State University is a 15-minute drive away.Each room features a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom at Holiday Inn Express Eureka. Towels and linens are provided. Select rooms feature a spa tub.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Eureka Holiday Inn Express. A laundromat is on site.Redwood Discovery Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Morris Graves Museum of Art is just over 1 miles from Holiday Inn Express Eureka.
All the amenities
Pool/hot tub all to myself
Staff was helpful
Nice snacks beer and wine too!
- The bed was so comfortable, thr hot tub was amazing.
- New, clean, good location, much nicer then other hotels in the area.
- Room big and comfortable. Bed was perfect. Very clean. Great staff.
- Good hotel -convenient location to grocery stores. Quiet room, great bed.
- Clean Room
Super 8 Arcata
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Arcata offers accommodations in Arcata, just 2 miles from Humboldt State University.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 5 miles from Super 8 Arcata.
- I enjoyed the fact they had employees 24/7 with security all night long. Breakfast was quick and easy. Very glad i choose this motel.
- love walking around Acadia,very interesting people !lol
- The staff was very friendly and helpfull. When i checked in and out there were quick and knew what they were doing. I definetly love having waffles availaible and a very clean food facility.
- It was walking distance from quite a few food places, we had round table pizza for dinner just across the street. Also walked to the dollar tree to get some snacks for the next day. Perfect for staying the night before visiting the farmers market and Humboldt University the next morning. Very clean. Good breakfast which included waffles and yogurt assorted cereals and juices. The girls at the front for check in and check out were very friendly and helpful.
- I thought smoking rooms were illegal in Ca. They charge extra for non-smoking rooms. Desk clerk said they did that because the smoking rooms were so hard to book. Crazy.
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn is located in Eureka, just 14 miles from Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the inn. Arcata-Eureka Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful. The only room available on Booking.com had 2 full size beds. The staff offered to change our room to 2 queens when we checked in.
- This was an old motor court changed to a Best Western. The location was in the heart of town. The pool area was a trip.
- Facility was clean and had a nice heated pool and large jacuzzi with recreational area.
- No trash. Staff constantly cleaning parking lots and other areas.
Pool/jacuzzi area was beautiful and relaxing
Clean and great rooms
Comfortable beds and pillows
Comfort Inn Arcata
Located just off Highway 101, this Arcata features an indoor pool and rooms equipped with cable TV with HBO channels and free Wi-Fi. Arcata Airport is a 9-minute drive away.All rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Arcata include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for guest convenience. A seating area is provided in each room.Guests can relax in the hotel’s indoor pool or use the on-site fitness room. A daily continental breakfast is offered and the front desk is available 24 hours a day.The Arcata Howard Johnson is within a 10-minute drive of both Beaupre Golf Course and Blue Lake Casino. The Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary is 5 miles away.
- I was placed in a handicapped room which I had not asked for. I have some fears of falling and back and leg issues. The extra bars and high toilet in the bathroom was very helpful for me. am going to ask for that room in future visits.
- The property was clean, easy access location and the parking lot was well lighted. The room had nice decor, it was quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
- The breakfast selection was excellent. I enjoyed the iced water with lemon slices available in the lobby.
- The room had the best coffee making set up of any place I stayed, making the coffee was easy. The breakfast had hot food such as scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes.
- Hot breakfast was good. Yogurt, fruit and cereals made my husband happy! Room was clean, and new. Beds were exceptionally comfortable.
Best Western Arcata Inn
Located in Arcata in the region of California, 1.9 miles from Humboldt State University, Best Western Arcata Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and warm. Location was close to HSU. Reception hosts were friendly.
- Shower pressure was outstanding! Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Biscuits & gravy, waffles, chocolate and caramel with whipped cream available for waffles! Cooked eggs, ham. Bagels, hot oats w/berries, nuts, yogurts, fruits, orange juice, infused water, Apple juice, variety of cereal. Something for everyone! Jacuzzi was relaxing.
- The breakfast was fine. I had the same thing three days in a row.
- Comfortable bed. Clean and pleasant room. Helpful staff. Good location. The complementary breakfast was more complete than others I’ve had before.
- Rooms were clean with plenty of space, beds are comfortable, breakfast was as expected. Plenty of well-lit, off street parking. Well-kept grounds and a large pet area. Lisa at the front desk was very helpful.
Located half a mile from Humboldt State University in Arcata, Hotel Arcata features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff was very accommodating. We had issues with noise from the outside and this was taken care of. Breakfast was decent and the beds were very nice.
- Great location, charming historical property. Lovely large windows in the room and historical photos and information throughout.
Located at the town center, near some of the restuarants.
Nice historic building with historic features. Looks charming.
- Staying at the Hotel Arcata is like stepping back in time. The nostalgic photos on the wall, the woodwork, carpet, tile was fantastic. We especially liked the shower with the old-fashioned plumbing in the claw foot bathtub.
- We asked for a quiet room not on the street. They gave us an inside room which was very quiet. The staff was very nice.
Top Hotels In Alliance California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alliance California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alliance California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alliance California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!