10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Alles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alles Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alles Asturias:
Complejo Rural La Tahona De Besnes
The rustic country houses at La Tahona De Besnes are set in a traditional stone buildings with wooden beams. The property also offers rooms and apartments.Tahona De Besnes can organize activities, such as horse riding, canoeing, fishing and caving. Guests can also enjoy the Cares hiking route in the national park, climb the Naranjo de Bulnes Peak or walk around Covadonga Lakes.Free WiFi is available in the main building, as well as a restaurant.
- The owners were exceptionally agreeable and helpful
- The host was very hospitable, extremely generous and absolutely charming! Any language difficulties were easily overcome by google translate
- So pretty! So authentic! So relaxing! Great family who runs this wonderful hotel which was a former bread factory.
- Great 4 bed house on the property – we were very well looked after and made to feel at home. Great spot in a beautiful part of the world.
- The rural house was enchanting. The surrounding area wonderful!!
Hotel La Molinuca
The hotel has a traditional restaurant with characteristic Asturian décor. There are many local specials, such as Peñamellera cheese. A terrace and bar are also available.Rooms at La Molinuca are all simple and en suite. They have bathroom amenities, a hairdryer and a TV.A tour desk service is offered on site. The area is also ideal for hiking and cycling and fishing and canoeing are possible in the nearby Cares River.La Molinuca is in the heart of Asturias, a 20-minute drive from the coast. Llanes is 35 minutes’ drive from La Molinuca and Santander Airport is an hour’s drive away. Arenas de Cabrales is 11 mi away.
- good location as a starting point for several trips in the mountains, available parking places, nice looking room (for 2 persons)
- room was ok, but i do not recommend and would like refund.
- The place is good to reach with the car as it is situated at a main road. We had the room towards the other side, so there was nothing to hear. Due to the location close to a river the humidity is quite high in the room, but it is not advisable to leave the windows open when light is switched on. The room is more than good regarding the price when you take the budget option. The owner was not really nice to us, maybe he had a bad day. However, the rest of the staff was very friendly.
- Cosy, well thought out room, with lovely enclosed balcony area. Carpets were a welcome novelty after tiles and wood in most Spanish places.
- Croissants at the breakfast and sympathy of the staff
Hotel Casa Julián
Hotel Casa Julián’s elegant, heated rooms feature scenic views of the River Cares and surrounding Picos de Europa Mountains. All include a plasma TV and private bathroom with spa bath.Casa Julián’s award-winning restaurant offers stunning views of the reservoir and serves traditional cuisine and fines wines. Packed lunches are also available for days out.Hiking, fishing and canoeing are popular in the surrounding area and Cabrales, famous for its cheese, is 5.6 mi away. Busses run from next to the hotel to Las Arenas, 8.1 mi away and Oviedo, 1 hours’ drive away.Hotel Casa Julián offers free private parking for motorbikes and is a 1-hour drive from Santander. Ruta del Cares is 12 mi away. The hotel is 25 minutes’ drive from the coast. Llanes is located 26 mi from Hotel Casa Julián.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant evening meal and good location
We loved everything about this place. So much so that we changed our itinerary to return there on the homeward leg of our tour. Just a lovely relaxed and welcoming family run hotel.
Thanks again for the complimentary wine, guys – it made it safely back to UK!
- The staff where very friendly and helpful. We would have loved to stay longer. It is well worth visiting the township of Mier which is only 1km from the Hotel.
- We loved the super-relaxed vibe at Casa Julian – so much so that we changed our tour route to go back a second time! Super-friendly owner and staff. Beautifully situated overlooking a river with a lovely dinner menu.
- We travelled through the most amazing scenery to get to the hotel. Our room was of a good size with a huge balcony overlooking the water. The hotel is about an hour’s drive from Santander ferry port so was a convenient ‘last stop’ for us. There is a restaurant on site.
Hostal Europa Inn
The Hostal Europa is located near the beautiful town of Llanes, where you can enjoy the stunning beaches of the region. Visit the spectacular Picos de Europa Mountains and the Lakes of Covadonga within easy reaching distance of this property. This hotel is ideal whether you are booking a stay for business or to do some sightseeing in the region.The hostal is located just off the Cantabrian motorway and has a parking facility, making it convenient for those who are traveling by car.
It might be a nice place during a high season, when hotel is in full service.
Do not expect much from breakfast, you will ONE cup of coffee / tea and ONE sandwich. You may eat it in the bar, it is open in the mornings.
La amabilidad del pobre señor de recepción que trabaja por la noche.
Las vistas a Picos de Europa, que no son gracias a los dueños sino a la naturaleza de Asturias.
- Excelente proporción calidad precio, fuimos en familia y la habitación fue excelente.
- La limpieza del hostal y la amabilidad de las chicas que atendían, un encanto !
Es lo que es,un hostal que no esperaba tampoco mucho
No merece un 10 pero tampoco un suspenso!
Buen restaurante para comer.
- It might be a nice place during a high season, when hotel is in full service.
Hotel Rural Villa Elena
Each heated room has a flat-screen TV and colonial-style furniture including a wardrobe and desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has a shared lounge area, as well as a garden and terrace. You can find some restaurants, bars and shops in Panes.The coastal town of Llanes is 20 mi from the hotel and San Vicente de la Barquera is 12 mi away. The Picos de Europa National Park is 20 minutes from Hotel Rural Villa Elena by car.
- We were two hours past last check in time due to late Santander ferry… We let the hotel know. Met by the owner at midnight.. nothing too much trouble for him.. A true gent.
- Very clean and friendly. Good location for either overnight or as a base for touring
The hotel was probably the cleanest and friendliest we have experienced.
The views were very good.
The position was excellent for visiting all aspects of interest in the area.
This is a small family run hotel and the owner was absolutely wonderful – we were made to feel really welcome.
Panes is a lovely Spanish town on the edge of the Picos and the hotel was ideally situated on the edge of town but within easy walking distance of all the amenities.
The room was really comfortable. The breakfast was basic but plentiful and good quality.
We were on a cycling holiday and the owner placed our bikes in his garage to ensure they were safe. Plenty of off road parking if you are in a car.
- Everything. It was one of those hotels where everything was just right. Even the rooms and furnishings had their own distinctive style. I will definitely stay here again when I’m next in Panes.
Hotel Restaurante La Parra
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and desk. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.The restaurant serves traditional Asturian gastronomic dishes cooked on a wood-fired grill. At the hotel guests will also find a private collection of different types of motorbikes.Hotel Restaurante La Parra is 1.2 mi from Cuevas Pindal. Mount Picos de Europa is 28 mi away. Oyambre Natural Reserve is within 11 mi from the property. Santander Airport is at a distance of 38 mi. Free parking is available on site.
- The Parra is the friendliest place imaginable where there is always a smile and never a cross word. Excellent value for money and nothing too much trouble.
- Acogedor,gran aparcamiento,comida abundante en las raciones y muy buena relación calidad-precio
Todo bien, y buena comida.
Decoración de piezas de motos antiguas
Buena zona para visitar lugares interesantes.
La ubicación del hotel cercana a la playa: La Franca es muy buena.
La atención y amabilidad de los trabajadores fue muy buena. Las comidas del restaurante y del bar muy buena en cantidad y calidad.
- La comida muy abundante y unas natillas riquisimas
All rooms are heated and come with a TV and telephone. The bathrooms also come with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the hotel include shared lounge with TV and luggage storage.Hotel Canal is located in the center of Unquera town where various shops and restaurants are just a short walk away. Tina Menor River is a 5-minute drive from the property. Santander Airport in Cantabria is at a distance of 35 mi.
- location was perfect for me (motorcycling in Picos mountains) friendly staff,generally superb standards
- We stopped on our way to Porto in Portugal and carried on through the Pico’s mountains.
- Excellent value while walking the Camino. Unquera is a good spot to spend the night as there are lots of good restaurants around. We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel as they didn’t open until 7:30.
Large twin room
Breakfast bar available, good coffee
Nice 2 night respite from Camino
- Very convenient location on the Camino . Rooms were comfortable and clean . Convenient location for local bars and restaurants.
La Casa De Juansabeli
The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
Beautiful design, wonderful gardens, large, comfortable room, good breakfast. Really a four star hotel. The staff was terrific, informative welcoming and helpful. This hotel is really special and a four star experience. Loved everything.
On-site parking was a bonus.
- Comfortable and great access by carvto the cares gorge walk – food was excellent
- We stayed a week, staff were so friendly and helpful, food was lovely and evening menu amazing. Pico mountains are a hidden jewel, we had our hiking routes worked out before our trip, but staff (Tyrone ?) helped us adjust these for safer and more enjoyable hikes. The rooms were clean and modern, bed very comfortable, WiFi great. We are already planning to return.
- Hotel rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable. A short drive from Poncebos for the Cares gorge walk and the Bulnes funicular. Staff were friendly and helpful giving the hotel a nice atmosphere. Many thanks to Tyrone, who spoke great English, gave us helpful advice on walks and drives in the Picos de Europa. What a stunning area! He also helped us with our attempts to speak Spanish!The breakfast was plentiful and with lots of choice. Would definitely recommend eating dinner at the hotel. Sam is a fantastic chef, the food was excellent, well presented and good value. We ate there all three nights of our stay.
- I like the homely feel, the cleanliness and comfortable room. The food is Michelin star standard but at a very reasonable price. The owners are all family and they are lovely people. Breakfast is wonderful. The area is gorgeous. Love it.
- Beautiful design, wonderful gardens, large, comfortable room, good breakfast. Really a four star hotel. The staff was terrific, informative welcoming and helpful. This hotel is really special and a four star experience. Loved everything.
The property has its own pretty garden filled with characteristic Asturian features. Beyond the garden the hotel is surrounded by green hills, mountains and the Ídolo de Peña Tú. This natural setting allows you to rest in a peaceful atmosphere.A breakfast made with local products is served daily.The hotel’s location is ideal for visiting the 30 unspoiled beaches on the coast around Llanes. You can also easily reach the impressive mountains of the Picos de Europa.
- This is an absolute gem of a hotel! Quiet, rural, peaceful but with a great bar and local cuisine. Run by a Spanish couple who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Very reasonable prices, good local food and very handy for walking if that’s your thing. One of the best I’ve experienced.
- The accommodation was spotless the bed comfortable but most of all the owners were most hospitable and welcoming although they spoke no English. All relevant information was in English on pre-printed brochures and menus. I would definitely stay there again.
- La amabilidad de los dueños, ubicación perfecta, buenos desayunos… todo
- Los dueños son muy amables y serviciales. Las instalaciones muy bien, el sitio es un pueblo muy bonito y hogareño, el hotel todo impecable y con un jardín y unas vistas preciosas. Muy cerca de los bufones. Nos habría gustado quedarnos más!
- La ubicación, la atención del personal, lo maravilloso de la localidad, la cercanía a buenos lugares donde comer, el paisaje desde el hotel, la cercanía a la playa y a otras localidades que merecen la pena
La Casuca del Esbardu Hotel
All rooms consist of a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. River or mountain views are provided from all rooms.Guests staying at this hotel will also find a bar and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings of La Casuca del Esbardu Hotel, including cycling, hiking, fishing or canoeing.Santander Airport is 43 mi away.The property offers free parking.
- The owner was warm and extremely committed to help us meet our needs. We forgot something important the morning we left and he went to extremes to make sure we recovered it! We were thoroughly impressed…
- Excellent host and talented cook in a beautiful location. About a mile from the camino by the river.
- Happy host, arrived late on motorbikes but there was no pressure and we sat down for food at 10pm with no problem. Location.
This place feels like a home from home. It’s so welcoming and relaxing. The staff are fantastically hospitable and helpful.
My room was amazing, with a view out over the mountains, and an unexpected balcony where I could retreat into my own world. Everything about this place is so enjoyable, and that also includes having breakfast out on the front terrace soaking up the serenity and the scenery. My bed was the perfect comfort for a weary Camino pilgrim! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a peaceful/ relaxing holiday. Fantastic value for money too.
- The place was beautiful, with a little river running close by. Dinner and breakfast were great too. Staff very helpful and kind.
Top Hotels In Alles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!