10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alleghe Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Alleghe Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alleghe Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alleghe Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alleghe Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alleghe Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alleghe Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alleghe Veneto:
Sporthotel Europa Sul Lago
One of our top picks in Alleghe.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sporthotel Europa Sul Lago offers accommodations in Alleghe, just 11 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Bressanone is 27 miles from Europa Sul Lago, and Ortisei is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 53 miles from Sporthotel Europa Sul Lago.
- Great stay, very good service and comfort for the price.
- Ottima posizione per raggiungere tante mete turistiche..
- The hotel is situated just near the lake. We could even choose for half pension when we were already at the dinnertable.
- Beautiful, beautiful place and surroundings! Hotel is clean and the staff is exelent! We felt great and we will come back!
- The hotel has a perfect lake-side location. The views are stunning.
Hotel Alle Alpi
Just 1,000 feet from the ski lifts in Alleghe, Hotel Alle Alpi features free WiFi throughout and private parking. It offers ski storage.With a lake-view balcony, rooms come with a work desk and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a sweet and savoury breakfast. It is served daily in the breakfast room and includes coffee, tea and juice.The shores of Lake Alleghe are a 3-minute walk from Alle Alpi Hotel. A bus, with direct links to Belluno, stops right in front of the hotel.
- Best thing was bathroom in a closet. 🙂 And hot shower and comfortable bed after all day skiing.
- Very kind and professional staff, always tried their best to speak English and accommodate our requests and inquiries, even non-hotel related. Free continental brekfast and wi-fi. Parking was limited and public (for pay), but the owner reserved free spaces for us right in front of the entrance. Rooms were basic, but comfortable enough, with an all-round balcony facing the town square and mountain. Ski storage is behind the hotel. Location is next to restaurants, shops, ski rental and 150m from a ski lift/gondola.
- Awesome place with awesome people running it. Location and breakfast were amazing. Need to visit.
- The hotel isn’t bad at all, maybe a little pricey.
- Great position. The personnel was very kind, to a point that even after check out we came back for a post-trekking coffee, and they let us clean up and prepared towels for us, which was beyond their duty! Also Wi-Fi is a plus!
Hotel La Montanina
One of our best sellers in Alleghe! Located in Alleghe, 31 miles from Bolzano, Hotel La Montanina features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 10 miles from Hotel La Montanina, and Bressanone is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 55 miles from Hotel La Montanina.
- We liked especially breakfast, sauna and spa. We’ ve got useful information about attractions and directions in the area, which is stunning.
- Friendly staff, nice rooms, great breakfast. Situated in town, it’s a short walk to other restaurants and a supermarket, if you don’t fancy eating in the hotel.
- Nice place, very friendly staff, we were between seasons so most of the attractions were closed but that’s not hotel fault
Spa is included in the price
Humorous motor racing.
- The arrangement of the rooms allowed the five of us to sleet comfortably.
Hotel La Maison Wellness & Spa
La Maison is 1.2 miles from the shores of Lake Alleghe. It features a wellness centre with Finnish sauna and hot tub, and rooms with a balcony overlooking the Dolomites.The family-run Hotel La Maison Wellness & Spa offers a 43-inch smart TV, free WiFi and a minibar in all the rooms. Breakfast is continental style.Included when booking some rooms, the wellness centre services include a Turkish bath, sensory shower and relaxation area. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.La Maison Wellness & Spa provides free parking and is a short drive from the centre of Alleghe. The typical restaurant and pizzeria next door offers discounted rates.
- Staff are friendly and very helpful and the breakfast was amazing
It is a family run hotel – the staff are all really helpful and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The room (junior suite) was large, the bed comfortable and the views great but the real jewel in its crown is the spa – nothing better than coming back to an amazing sauna steam room and hot tub at the end of a hard day on the slopes and the massages are first rate!
- Friendly & welcoming staff, spacious room with balcony, good breakfast, ample parking facilities, very nice & modern wellness area
- This is one of the loveliest hotels we’ve ever stayed in! Everything was perfect- from the warm welcome at arrival to the incredibly comfy bed. The spa is great, not too big and not too small, and spotlessly clean. It’s nice and quiet and close to lake Alleghe. We came by bus from Belluno and it was easy to get there. All the staff and owner were super friendly! A special mention to the breakfast which had the best coffee we have had in our one week in Italy. There was fresh honeycomb as well which I found a lovely touch. The lady who served us was very friendly and professional. We would love to come back sometime,and if I could give more than 10 stars I would! Thank you for a great stay!
- Very spacious room with high ceeling, great wellness area, good breakfast.
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, Hotel Coldai is located in Alleghe, just 11 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bressanone is 28 miles from Hotel Coldai, and Ortisei is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Coldai.
- The service and helpfulness of the staff was excellent.
After the tourist trap that was called Cortina, it was a relieve to arrive in Alleghe,
a genuine beautiful mountain town. Staff was great and helpful (pointed out errors in our plans and told us what he would do). A genuine place with good coffee in the morning! And without his advice we would not have stayed in rifugio tissi the next day, witch would have been a big shame!
- Staff were very nice and helpfull. Breakfast was delicious. The room was clean with beautifull view. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Staff is friendly and helpfull, Wi-Fi in room, location is good, nice view from restaurant.
- La cordialità dei proprietari, la tranquillità. Ottima colazione.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Offering a free shuttle service to the ski lifts, Hotel Adriana is set on the shores of Lake Alleghe, half way between Massaré and Alleghe. The property features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Guest rooms come with satellite TV, and some feature wood beamed ceilings plus a balcony. A generous buffet breakfast is included.At the Adriana Hotel you will also find a lounge and a tavern.The shuttle bus connects you to over 49.7 miles of slopes and 27 ski lifts in the Civetta ski area.
- The rooms are a bit smaller and the breakfast is simple, add forexample cooked eggs, vegetables…. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.
- Excellent quality and value evening meal available. Staff friendly and helpful. View from our room (103) over the lake was stunning.
- We were late arrival and the lady at the hotel was very cooperative and friendly. The room was simple, clean and functional and we had a balcony with a beautiful view over the lake.
Beautiful view of the lake!
Friendly staff and lovely dinner.
Excellent food. No, croissants were not too flakey, they & the cakes were very hard to resist ( & this was a problem !!)
I particularly enjoyed the cosy coffe bar. Very friendly staff.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alleghe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alleghe. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing, biking and hiking. Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 11 miles from Hotel Alleghe, and Bressanone is 28 miles away. Canova Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Very authentic, great staff, great food. The breakfast was rich and wholesome. HIghly recommended.
near the cable car to Lago Coldai + near Lago Alleghe – a few minutes to walk
Personale cordiale e disponibile
Stanza molto pulita
Cucina molto buona
- Molto accogliente, personale molto simpatico, posizione perfetta vicinissimo agli impianti di risalita, camere belle.
- אהבנו את האיזור, את הנןף ואת הטיולים שאפשר לעשות במקום הזה.
Hotel Alla Posta
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alla Posta offers accommodations in Alleghe. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Bolzano is 31 miles from Hotel Alla Posta, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Alla Posta.
- Swimming pool, excellent restaurant, nice staff, cosy common areas.
- Personel is very kind and helpfull doing all they can to save the good name of the hotel.
- Nice location, good value for money, friendly staff.
- Clean and comfortable with friendly and obliging staff. Also good value for food and drink
Location is quite good for ski. There is hotel shuttle to Alleghe (Civetta) and provided that you have a car you can also easily access Marmolada (Araba). But you should go to Marmolada early – the parking space is very limited.
On the way to Marmolada there is a small village Sottoguda (Rocca Pietore). Don’t miss it. The village is decollated by plenty of amazing metal sculptures.
One of our best sellers in Alleghe! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Chiara offers accommodations in Alleghe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 11 miles from Albergo Chiara, and Bressanone is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 53 miles from Albergo Chiara.
- The location of this facility was amazing. Visited to Ski, was able to rent equipment and be on the mountain within walking distance. Very hot water and large bathroom.
Very helpful staff. Luckily I took some Italian lessons. The staff was very helpful but the English skill was not the best. They really walked the extra mile to help.
Very close to the ski gondol station. Parking at the hotel was perfect. Breakfast was OK, but compared to other hotels the offer could be better (Different bread and add-ons).
- The very nice owners, kind and very attentionate, the location, close to the ski lifts and close to the center of the village, the size of the room and balcony, the size of the bathroom and the pleasant quality of the towels and the freshness of the bread and croissants in the morning
- Vicinanza con gli impianti e con limitrofi servizi e la gentilezza del personale
- Standard raczej średni. Jest winda. Obsługa bardzo życzliwa. Śniadania: skromny wybór ale można się najeść. Nie polecam klientom o wysokich wymaganiach. Blisko dolnej stacji wyciągu narciarskiego. Korzystny stosunek jakości do ceny, nie można mieć pretensji . Uczciwa oferta. Niedostatki wynagradza duża i naturalna życzliwość personelu. Ciepło i przyjemnie. Polecam.
Located in Alleghe, 11 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Albergo Valgranda features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bressanone is 28 miles from Albergo Valgranda, and Ortisei is 20 miles away. Canova Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very close to the ski facilities. Good breakfast with homemade jam and abundant choice of food. Friendly staff and familiar atmosphere.
- Great location, super comfortable beds, great value for money. Room was clean and pleasant.
- Colazione molto buona. Lo staff molto gentile e disponibile, la posizione davvero invidiabile, di fronte agli impianti, e in centro al paese (supermercato, fermata dell’autobus per Belluno e dello skibus per la Marmolada). Il prezzo per tre notti di fine settimana a metà marzo, ottimo! Irrinunciabile anche il deposito per sci e scarponi, riscaldato.
- Ottima posizione, vicino agli impianti di risalita. Ideale per chi vuole andare a sciare
- Molto pulito e comodo alle piste da sci e personale accogliente
Top Hotels In Alleghe Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alleghe Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alleghe Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alleghe Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!