10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alle Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Alle Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alle Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alle Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alle Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alle Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alle Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alle Namur Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Au Central offers accommodations in Alle.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bouillon is 5 miles from Au Central, and Dinant is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and cozy. Also the hotel restaurant was very good.
very nice plentyful continental breakfast , croissants , baguettes , loaf bread , Danish pastries .
Comfortable bed and very quite surroundings.
- Great staff. Dinner was great can recommend the lamb shank! The room we had was very spacious. Overall the overnight stay was great.
Lekker ontbijt, vriendelijke mensen.
Er was geen tapijt maar een vloer. Groot pluspunt.
- Heel vriendelijke mensen en zeer behulpzaam niets was te veel .
Hotel Le Charme de la Semois
Located in Alle in the region of Namur Province, 6 miles from Bouillon, Hotel Le Charme de la Semois features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Dinant is 29 miles from Hotel Le Charme la Semois, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Since we discovered this hotel in June, we came again 3 weeks later for a short weekend with friends in July. The Suites are perfect. The king size bed gives extra comfort and the bathroom is modern with a 2 person jacuzzi. We took the option to have our own private garden and had 2 longs chairs waiting for us to have a drink while looking at La Semois. Amazing!
We went with our 1-year-old daughter who enjoyed the pool, running around in the garden and friendliness of the personnel of the hotel.
Definitely, a place I am looking forward to going back…again for the third time.
Une oasis de calme et de confort
- Die Lage des Hotels direkt am Fluß ist schön. Der Frühstücksraum/Restaurant gemütlich und der Kaffee ist wirklich sehr gut.
De kamer en badkamer waren niet proper. Radiator hing vol met vieze dingen.
Avond eten moest veel te snel doorgaan. Ontbijt was degelijk
Upgrade van de kamers gekregen; zeker een dubbele plus !
Lekker gegeten. 2 studenten die mee bedienen; verstonden niet wat CAVA was. Gelukkig nog 2 andere obers. Wel vriendelijk.
Onthaal prima in het Nederlands, verder weinig Nederlands.
- Since we discovered this hotel in June, we came again 3 weeks later for a short weekend with friends in July. The Suites are perfect. The king size bed gives extra comfort and the bathroom is modern with a 2 person jacuzzi. We took the option to have our own private garden and had 2 longs chairs waiting for us to have a drink while looking at La Semois. Amazing!
Hotel Fief De Liboichant
This hotel is located in the heart of the Ardennes, on the banks of the Semois River. The center of the city with its local bars is within walking distance.Fief De Liboichant offers rooms with a private bathroom. They have a view of the river or on the forest. An extensive breakfast buffet is available in the morning.There is a terrace, garden and veranda to relax during the day. The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine.Fief De Liboichant provides easy access to beautiful walking paths and hiking routes.
- Very nice room and friendly staff. Restaurant was good value for money, and had a nice assortment of beers.
- Top locatie, mooie omgeving en perfecte bediening! Eten en drinken top!
Dat we Nederlands konden spreken. Lekker ontbijt en avondmaal, veel keuzes en zeker voldoende.
Mooie, warme kamer. Goede locatie voor wandelaars.
- Heel mooie kamer en heel vriendelijk personeel. Het ontbijt voldeed ruimschoots aan ons verwachtingen.
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed in een gezellig kader. Verse pannenkoeken, verse confituur, verse appelsiensap, verschillende soorten vleeswaren, alle soorten brood/pistolets, taart, yoghurt, eitje naar keuze klaargemaakt en aan tafel gebracht, koffie, verschillende soorten thee, lekkere honing, enz… wij waren heel tevreden.
Hotel Auberge D’Alle
Located in Alle, 6 miles from Bouillon, Hotel Auberge D’Alle features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dinant is 28 miles from Hotel Auberge D’Alle, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 48 miles away.
The location is excellent for the Ardennes’ hikes.
The owner of the Hotel is very helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend a dinner in the Hotel’s restaurant.
- Splendid location, comfortable rooms, friendly hostess and a very good cook.
- Great hospitality, a pleasant hotel in a nice village and in a beautiful area. An ambitious young chef in the kitchen serving good quality food in proper portions.
- Restaurant (Ochtend en Avond) was heel goed. De wandelingen in de buurt en verder zijn pittig maar ok. Wifi werkte uitstekend. Bediening ok. Goed geslapen want bed uitstekend.
- De gastvrouw en de garçon waren super vriendelijk ,het eten heerlijk.
- The location is excellent for the Ardennes’ hikes.
Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes offers accommodations in Rochehaut. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bouillon is 5 miles from Au Naturel Ardennes, and Dinant is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The landlady was very friendly and the hotel was filled with family souvenirs and thus looked like a museum. I loved it !
- This is a charming and rustic hotel deep in the Ardennes. We visited in November and when we arrived there was a fire going in the fireplace and the bar was open. Perfect for us. The rooms were clean and cozy. The breakfast was very good. The outside property was beautiful.
- A beautiful hotel full of character in a beautiful location. Lovely lounge area with a huge log fire giving lots of ambience.
- Charming rustic hotel exactly as described. Hostess was very welcoming.
the unique style of the hotel
the friendliness of the owner
the relaxed atmosphere
Hotel L’eau Vive
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel L’eau Vive is located in Vresse-sur-Semois in the region of Namur Province, just 8 miles from Bouillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Dinant is 27 miles from Hotel L’eau Vive, and Rochefort is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 46 miles away.
A convenient location to break my journey.
Very quiet in December, I must return in summer for a longer stay.
- Secure parking for motorcycles, excellent restaurant.
- Lovely restaurant and pleasant, helpful staff. The room was comfortable with a view of the woodland and stream at back of hotel. The location was very scenic and a short walk to the village and other restaurants.
- Dinner was amazing, top quality cuisine. Lovely chalets. Great location. Friendly staff.
- Friendly staff, brilliant twisty roads on the doorstep, a good couple of restaurants within walking distance.
- A convenient location to break my journey.
Hotel Le Moulin Simonis
Located in an authentic former watermill, this charming hotel offers romantic guest rooms and a beautiful green setting in the Ardennes. Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Le Moulin Simonis is set in a wonderful, forested area, surrounded by rolling hills. This small hotel offers peace and quiet, from the hustle and bustle of city life. Wake up with a complimentary continental breakfast and plan your day.You can rent a bike from the hotel to explore the surrounding countryside, through valleys and forests. Back at the hotel, you can taste traditional French food, prepared with fresh ingredients.Unwind completely in your tasteful room and enjoy the pleasant view of the pond or stream.
- Bed was super… Location… Marvellous in a wood next to a silent road… Very idyllic.
Great food – dinner and breakfast
- De prachtige rustige omgeving in de Ardennen is zeer aangenaam. Er zijn volop wandelmogelijkheden. De bedden zijn heel goed. Het avond eten is ook erg lekker. De wifi in de huiskamer is erg goed , niet in de kamers. Onze honden op de kamer was geen probleem.
- Kamers mooi. Nog geen gordijnen helaas. Hygiëne top.
Super vriendelijke mensen, familiegevoel!
Heel netjes en het eten was VOORTREFFELIJK!
Hotel des Ardennes
Hotel des Ardennes features spacious rooms just under half a mile from the village of Corbion. It showcases a spacious landscaped garden with tennis courts and a cozy bar featuring Belgian beers, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at Ardennes have a TV and a private bathroom. Each room also features views of the village, forest or garden. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet made with local ingredients.Chateau de Bouillon and Musée Ducal are just over 5 minutes away by car. Chateau Fort de Sedan is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.The restaurant serves French cuisine with seasonal specialties such as fish and game complemented by an extensive wine cellar. All of the dishes are homemade including the pastries and ice cream.Des Ardennes Hotel also features a game room with ping-pong and billiards. Guests can relax in one of the 3 lounges with open fires. Activities available nearby include hiking, fishing and biking.
- Perfect location, easy parking, nice little village, near Bouillon. Family owned & run third generation. Restaurant exceedingly good; good menu & wine cellar.
- The view from breakfast area and the variety of breakfast.
- Lovely hotel in great position and for anyone that likes Michelin style French cuisine it’s a must.
Friendly staff, large room(superior garden view)
Great village location
- The service and restaurant was excellent. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us (and the dog). Overall a very nice experience for a weekend getaway!
Hostellerie la Sapiniere
Set in a typical Ardennes manor, this hotel is surrounded by the lush landscapes of La Sapinière Laforêt. It houses a restaurant and convenient accommodations with private bathrooms.Rooms at Sapiniere Hostellerie have basic furnishings and bright colors. They come with TVs with cable channels. Guests can benefit from free Wi-Fi in the lobby and the bar.The area around Hostellerie la Sapiniere is ideal for guests to go hiking and cycling. There are also a lot of water sports activities around the Semois river, 2.5 miles of the hotel.The hotel’s restaurant serves a French cuisine menu prepared with regional, fresh products. At the bar, guests can enjoy light snacks and cold drinks. When sunny, the restaurant opens its terrace.The villages of Laforêt and Vresse-Sur-Semois are within one mile of the property. Free private parking is available on site.
La chambre et la literie confortable
Le déjeuner et le souper raisonnable
Juste petits pains chocolats pistolets jambon salami jus d orange café
Rien de plus
- Zeer goede prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding. Mooie locatie. Authentiek gebouw.
Het ontbijt en avondeten in HP waren zeer goed.Het personeel was vriendelijk en dienstwillig.
De ligging van het hotel was zeer goed en de parking ook.
- cadre magnifique, confort correct, chambre un peu vieilliote, mais propre, personnels charmants, petit déjeuner, varié et bien garnis, si j’avais un reproche a faire les repas : menu unique et peu élaboré.
- La chambre et la literie confortable
Logis Beau Séjour
Beau Séjour is in the calm Ardennes village of Frahan, 2.5 miles from the French border. It features spacious accommodations and terrace with panoramic views of the bordering valley.Each room is decorated with classic furnishings and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the surrounding area.The restaurant at Beau Sejour serves a menu of French cuisine specialties for dinner. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The terrace is open on sunny days.There is a lounge with a sitting area set up around the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public area.The nearby forests of Bois de Defoi are very suitable for long walks. Bouillon is a 20 minute drive from the guesthouse by car.
- Excellent cooking and service. Value for money. Good location for outdoor activities, and quiet at night. Lovely views across the valley to the opposite bank of the Semois.
- We felt welcome, really nice restaurant. Great place to stay.
Ausgesprochen sehr freundliches (familiengeführtes) Personal; absolut Top – Essen (Frühstück, Abendessen.
Ruhige Lage. Mit Kindern kann man auch spazieren gehen und die Umgebung (Fluß, Kleine Berge, Tiere) erkunden.
Lekker gevarieerd ontbijt, grote kamer, mooi uitzicht, zeer rustig, goed bed. Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst.
Perfecte bediening in het restaurant.
Dit was onze derde keer en we komen zeker nog een vierde keer!
Het ontbijt was steeds geweldig, ook het avondeten was steeds zeer verzorgt en iedere dag een andere schotel en ook de dranken waren voortreffelijk.
Ook bij iedere vraag kreeg je antwoord ook in het Nederlands.
Top Hotels In Alle Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alle Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alle Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alle Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!