10 Best Hotels To Stay In Allariz Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Allariz Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Allariz Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Allariz Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Allariz Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Allariz Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Allariz Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Allariz Galicia:
Hotel O Portelo Rural
Offering views of the old town, each of the spacious, classically decorated rooms at Hotel O Portelo Rural features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The town of Allariz is famous for its historic quarter’s restoration. The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of the park and the banks of the Arnoia River.Ourense is 11 mi from the O Portelo. Vigo, Santiago de Compostela and the border with Portugal can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
- Charming room in a friendly hotel and the town itself is lovely.
- The hotel is place in the town center, walking to everything.
- Excellent location, beautiful little hotel with very nice staff.
- This is our fourth stay at this hotel, so that pretty much says it all!
- The location is first class, right in the wonderful old town, everything within an easy walk. The hotel is beautifully decorated and designed, lovely use of wooden beams, old granite walls and steps. Our room had private access to the small back garden with tables & chairs. Breakfast was very good, nice choices and all fresh. The staff were always ready with a friendly greeting and helpfulness. If you haven’t been to Allariz, go, and use this hotel.
Hotel Oca Vila de Allariz
All rooms come with an private bathroom complete with amenities. There is also a work desk, mini-bar and satellite TV.The hotel’s spa offers individual treatments and communal services, both for a fee. It features active pools and experience showers. There are also saunas, steam rooms, Turkish baths and ice cabins. Meanwhile, individual treatments include massages, facials, thermal baths and Niagara bathroom.The hotel has its own restaurant which serves a blend of Galician and other Mediterranean dishes and offers views over the River Arnoia and Vilanova’s medieval bridge.The Hotel Oca Vila de Allariz is just off the A-52 Motorway, and is an hour’s drive from Vigo’s Peinador Airport.
- Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent.
- Good breakfast, Very fitness center, Very confortable room
- Very nice surroundings, staff is very very friendly and helpful everywhere in the hotel and spa.
Hotel muy bien decorado, moderno y cómodo. Ubicación en lugar silencioso y con buenas vistas.
Quedamos gratamente sorprendidos por el diseño y tamaño de la habitación y baño.
Superó lo que de él esperaba.
- La habitación era funcional, cómoda, accesible y muy limpia. Además tenía detalles de cortesía en el baño, incluidos los albornoces.
Surrounded by trees, the hotel offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms decorated with photos of rock and pop stars, past and present. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A drinks and snacks menu is available from 08:00 until 23:30.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Some rooms come with private parking.Other nearby sites include the Balconies of Madrid and catamaran trips on along the Sil Canyon. Rock Star is 9.9 mi from Ourense, while Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 mi away.
- Very unique property. If your a music fan, you will love this place!! Great idea. Covered parking also… breakfast is served right to your room through a “little door “… neat idea!! Definitely would stay here again!!
- A huge and very comfortable bed and lovely breakfast!
- Drive in garage, clean comfortable accommodation. We stayed to visit Ourense, but not impressed and much preferred the small town of Allariz close to the hotel and well worth a visit.
- Pretty owner)) – and she tells you everything you ask about, rock star atmosphere in the room, very special breakfast delivery, garage, the true big bad))
- The room was spacious and very cool. We had a space outside to sit and relax. The staff were very friendly.
All rooms at the Hotel Auriense have air conditioning and heating. There is a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Dinner is served throughout the week in the hotel café.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk.The Expourense Exhibition Center is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while the golf club is 1.9 mi away. Buses to the center stop 650 feet away.
- The hotel is a little run down, nothing to compare with the other Eurostars I have been through. Breakfast was very good, the room quite big and the staff was very polite except from the receptionist in the morning shift who was almost rude. Parking was free.
The bed was very very comfortable, after nearly two weeks of travelling had the best nights sleep.
Had a very enjoyable meal and the breakfast was the usual continental offering.
- Nice hotel for trip in this region.Located in a quiet location.
- The pool, the bar staff and the food which was quite good.
- The room was very clean and modern as are all Eurostars. We love to stay in them because they are a wonderful value and predictably clean and nice. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced in Spain and whoever makes their pastries needs to move to America. They were fabulous.
Each room at Hotel Conde has simple décor. There is a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Conde’s restaurant. There is also a café bar.The hotel offers easy access to the Ruta del Plata, or Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Santiago de Compostela can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Vigo and the Galician coastline are approximately 62 mi away.
- It was acceptable for our use but more suited to reps and commercial drivers.
- We spoke little Spanish yet the staff was very patient and accommodating in helping us settle in, and securely stowing our three bicycles. They kept us well fed and we slept soundly in a clean room. The decor was simple and the hotel was located in a quiet, country location. For the price it was an exceptional deal.
- La ubicación y el chico joven que fue muy amable indicandonos todos los sitios de interés
Personal muy amable y atento
Desayuno muy completo y con tostadas de pan pan
Habitaciones limpias con camas cómodas
Zona muy tranquila y cercana a Orense
- Si no encuentras hospedaje en el centro de Ourense (como fue nuestro caso) está muy bien ubicado, a unos 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad. Para pasar una noche está bien, sin grandes pretensiones pese a tratarse de un hotel. Las habitaciones tienen cuarto de baño dentro.
All heated rooms at the Miravalle have a wooden floor, safe, mini-bar and TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. The hotel’s suites also feature a spa bath.The hotel has a restaurant which is specialized in Galician cuisine. There is also a cafeteria on site.Hotel Miravalle has a 24-hour front desk and a spacious meeting and events room.It is set 12 minutes’ drive from Allariz and from Expourense. Ourense Thermal Baths are a 15-minute drive away.Hotel Miravalle offers free, covered parking, and there is also plenty of parking space on the street.
- La habitación grande, luminosa y limpia. Los alrededores hay que visitarlos
- La excelente atención de la directora Monsa y de la recepcionista Rosa, en especial y sin olvidar a todos los demás empleados. La tranquilidad que permite dormir genial… su ubicación al lado de la autovía… horario amplio de desayunos… el parking… y por supuesto la habitación, muy confortable!!!
- La amabilidad de Rosa, la empleada de recepción por la noche. Ejemplo a seguir. La habitación está francamente bien para su categoría. El parking interior, aunque no es de mucha capacidad, está muy bien planteado y es espacioso y de fácil maniobra.
- La bañera de hidromasaje y la cama de tamaño muy grande.
- El sitio perfecto cerca de la ciudad aparcamiento muy bien,el personal de repcecion muy atentos y amables la cafetería rápidos y serviciales.Para repetir pero NO en la 2 planta
Hotel San Cibrao
Hotel San Cibrao offers rooms with wooden floors and simple décor furniture. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom. Rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel San Cibrao has a 24-hour reception, a restaurant and an outdoor terrace. Meeting rooms are also available and free public parking is possible on site.
- The hotel have a good room size. They have 24h service
- It was a place to stop and sleep which was on the road to where I wanted to go. Nothing fancy but good value for what I paid.
You will get a good and clean stay for not that much money.
Restaurant directly in the same building and cheap and good food.
- Es interesante para conocer la comarca, tranquilo y limpio. Recomendable para familias. Nos pusieron cama adicional sin coste.
Zimmer zur Rückseite hatte noch den harmloseren Ausblick.
Hotelpersonal freundlich, Aufzug im Haus, WLAN ok.
Café hat 24h geöffnet.
Klimaanlage/Heizung auf dem Zimmer
Hotel Francisco II
The rooms at the Francisco II feature classic-style décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, central heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel has a hairdressing salon, and a Turkish bath, available for an extra charge. There is also a business center with a computer and meeting rooms.The Francisco II has a café-restaurant serving snacks, sandwiches and pizzas. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Ourense Cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the Francisco II. Vigo and Santiago de Compostela are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Simply amazing! Huge room, comfortable bed. Close to historic center.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable and the reception staff were friendly. Facilities in the room were excellent.
- Comfortable large bed, good light for reading. Spacious room. Smart reception.
- We were most impressed by the high quality of the hotel from the moment we entered. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were exceptionally helpful. We could not have asked for more. It was a wonderful surprise
We have to say it is a lovely place to stay. Nice and very clean. Nice breakfast. Very central and safe. They clean our room every day and the ladies who did it were absolutely brilliant. Our rooms were spotless every morning they couldn’t do enough. We have three rooms. We were seven of us from London and definitely we are coming back.
*We had dinner one night at the hotel. Really nice. Quality and price fantastic. The waitress very helpful and patient.
Each room here has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floors, as well as a fan and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.At Hotel Miño you will find a 24-hour front desk, a communal TV lounge and a bar. Services such as tourist information and luggage storage are available.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk away from San Lázaro Park, and 2,150 feet from As Burgas Thermal Springs and Ourense Cathedral. Santiago de Compostela Airport is over 1 hour by car. There is a private parking nearby.
- Friendly receptionists, very clean, comfortable beds, quiet (facing either main street or inner side), excellent location close to restaurants, churches, paseo & other sights, right on the Camino, small but quick elevator.
- Location great. Staff helpful. Breakfast ok . Lots of conveniences very close. Laundromat, cafes, grocery. Right on Camino route . Great spot for a rest day along Camino . Historic center short walk (10 min) away
- Bem localizado e confortável. You pay for what you get. Good choice.
- it was located near the beach and withing walking distance of places to sight see. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- You are left alone. The people on the reception desk are very helpful. The bed was ample and the shower was great. Wifi was fine. Opposite their is a great café called Montgre and just down the main road is another great café called Niza. The hotel is only 10 to 15 minutes walk a bit uphill to the historic quarter and the cathedral. I will definitely go back.
The comfortable rooms at Hotel Xinzo feature functional décor and carpeted floors. All include satellite TV, a mini-bar, telephone and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café-bar serves buffet breakfasts and light snacks, while the restaurant keeps its own seafood and offers traditional Galician cuisine and fine wines. Events can be catered for.You can get tourist information at the Xinzo, which is 650 feet from the banks of the River Limia. You can also hiking in the A Pena, Aguioncha and Cualedro Mountains.The hotel has private parking nearby for a small fee and is around 19 mi from the Portuguese border.
- I liked almost everything, but the little lights in the bedroom and bathroom, during my sleep, pleased me very much.
- This was my second stay at the hotel. I was booked into a single room but was given a twin room which was lovely and spacious.
- Für eine Nacht ist das Hotel gut.Xinzo ist sicher auf einer Reise nur ein Etappenort da die Stadt nichts sehenswertes zu bieten hat.
- Wir werden jedes Mal sehr freundlich empfangen, sind schon zum sechsten Mal hier
- La ubicación es ideal, pues está a 100 metros de la Plaza Mayor de Xinzo. Las habitaciones son amplias, las camas cómodas y las instalaciones se ven limpias.
Top Hotels In Allariz Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Allariz Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Allariz Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Allariz Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!