10 Best Hotels To Stay In Allai Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
Allai Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Allai Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Allai Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Allai Sardinia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Allai Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Allai Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Allai Sardinia:
Hotel Su Baione
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Su Baione offers accommodations in Abbasanta. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Fonni is 25 miles from Hotel Su Baione, and Oristano is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Fertilia Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Su Baione.
- We loved the place for its tranquility, the cork oak planation surrounding it, the vicinity of many historic constructions, the good breakfast it offers and very kind staff in the hotel. We strongly reccomend it to everybody.
- Thanks to Omar, a very profesional and smiley staff member Who did our stay even more great
- The gentleman at the reception helped us with excellent recommendations for our holiday. It was great!
- The place was very quiet, calm, relaxing. It is ideal for resting, and getting fit for wok. The hotel is sorrounded by cork trees, it has a nice and clean pool. Breakfast is rich, stuff is nice, interiors are tasteful. Ideal for couples, families. Beaches are not difficult to reach.
Rooms are clean and spacious and coffee is good!
Also the waiter is the only person of this staff to be client conscious! Thank you to him!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L Anfora offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tramatza.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oristano is 7 miles from L Anfora, and Bosa is 23 miles away. Fertilia Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Siamaggiore, 4.3 miles from Oristano, Da Renzo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The inn has an outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bosa is 24 miles from Da Renzo, and Santa Caterina is 12 miles away. Fertilia Airport is 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Country Hotel Mandra Edera
Featuring free WiFi, Country Hotel Mandra Edera offers accommodations in Abbasanta, just 25 miles from Fonni. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Oristano is 20 miles from Hotel Mandra Edera, and Bosa is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Fertilia Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- This is a very unusual hotel. Based around a riding school in a quiet country area it offers large rooms home cooking and a great atmosphere.
- They were gracious enough to let us leave after one night stay.
- The hotel is in a good location for visiting areas such as: Tharros, Bosa, Valle dei Nuraghi, and other archaeological sites. It is in a bucolic setting and a very relaxing area. The pool is nice. The dinners are excellent! This is a great place to stay if you like animals. The dogs and cats may visit you.
- Very peaceful, the horses make for a unique USP, opportunities for riding lesson and country rides. Some of the best evening meals we ate all holiday long.
- The horses free roaming and the grounds were beautiful. Stefano is wonderful riding teacher. This is ideal for horse lovers. Our children loved it.
Residenza d’Epoca Regina d’Arborea
One of our top picks in Oristano.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residenza d’Epoca Regina d’Arborea offers accommodations in Oristano, just 28 miles from Bosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Service, friendly staff, ambience, room decor, breakfast room and breakfast choices, location, etc. literally everything was perfect!
- The ladies who manage the hotel on a day to day basis are lovely and very helpful. The room was exceptionally beautiful: round with 3 balconies and the bed was enormous and exceptionally comfortable. We had an excellent restaurant recommendation from the hotel which we thoroughly enjoyed: Craf
Fantastic room and facilities, breakfast was exceptional, lots of variety, freshly squeezed blood oranges and cappuccinos! Lovely homemade cake!
Good restaurant below hotel for either snacks or meals
The two ladies who ran the hotel were delightful!
Charming experience to live and be able to use a palace
- What a beautiful place to stay in the center of Oristano. The hotel is a beautifully restored building with all conveniences. The breakfast is very luxurious, we just didn’t want to leave the table. Oristano has great proximity to the beautiful Sinis peninsula, which is great to spend a day or two.
Mariano IV Palace Hotel
Mariano IV Palace Hotel is in Oristano center, a 10-minute walk from Oristano train and bus station. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar and a restaurant serving Sardinian specialties.Rooms at Mariano Hotel are air conditioned and feature TV, minibar, and work desk. Some offer Sky channels.The hotel is located in Piazza Mariano, where free parking is available. Beaches can be reached by car in about 10 minutes.A shuttle service to and from Cagliari Elmas Airport is provided for an additional fee.
- We stayed in the room with a big balcony (n. 146) we could here the traffic constantly. I thinking that room should have a deal on the booking price. Everything else was fine.
- The hotel is comfortable without being particularly full of character. Our room was very spacious and light, and the bathroom was also large and well-equipped. The hotel was very good value for money.
- Nery nice and historical Hotel in the centre of Oristano
- The staffs are very kind, the receptionist until the server at the restaurant, he will say “Buon giorno” to you every morning at breakfast. If you are driving your car (privately owned or rent), the hotel doesn’t really its own parking lot, however, the hotel is located exactly at the opposite of a small public park where you can actually park your car for free, but if you’re unlucky and found out that all spaces are occupied, there are still paid-parking lot along the side of the road. A bus stop is just beside the hotel, meanwhile the train station is a 10-12 minutes walk.
- Nice room and great restaurant with nice breakfast.
Hotel Villa Delle Rose
Hotel Villa Delle Rose is in the center of Oristano, just a 10-minute walk from Oristano Cathedral. It provides free parking and a restaurant serving traditional Sardinian specialties and wines.The elegant rooms at the Villa Delle Rose have a cozy atmosphere created by warm colors and wood furniture. Each one is air-conditioned and also features a TV.Guests receive free Wi-Fi access in the hotel’s elegant lounge, with marble floors and antique furniture. The hotel can organize many activities in the area, such as horseback riding, snorkeling and windsurfing courses.The property is less than a 10-minute drive from the E25 state road and 15 minutes by car from the beaches on Sardinia’s west coast.
- Great location. fully functional hotel with reception, wifi, restaurant and bar, elevator etc. Spacy room with big bathroom, comfy bed. room with balcony. We had a good night sleep there 🙂
- Breakfast, the cakes were made fresh there and very delicious! Room was spacious and comfortable.
- Location was OK, 10 minute walk to centre of Oristano and price was acceptable compared to other options.
- Good sized bedroom, clean and comfortable. About a 10 minute walk into the town centre. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was OK, nothing special, usual cereals, juice, yoghurt and plenty of cakes. Lots of parking spaces outside the hotel.
The hotel may not look glam but it’s very nice, the bed is very comfy and the staff are very nice. All basic amenities are available including aircon and good wifi.
No English channels on the telly but with plenty to see in town it’s not a problem.
Brekky is typical Italian with mostly sweets, though cold meats, cheese and bread are available. Staff will prepare coffee.
Parking off street is available and the centre of Oristano is a short walk away.
Overall I would stay again.
One of our top picks in Oristano.Located in Oristano, 28 miles from Bosa, Mistral2 Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elmas Airport is 52 miles away.
- We spent two nights in this hotel in Oristano. It was comfortable and efficient. The breakfast was very good. The freshly squeezed orange was a delicious treat. We were provided with bike parking and gluten-free breakfast. The staff were helpful. There is a good supermarket two minutes’ away and it’s a small walk into the centre of town.
- A spacious king size bed and a helpful and friendly staff..Excellent food in the restaurant…Room was quiet and restful
- nice breakfast and surprisingly delicious dinner! I found my new favorite pasta here: maccarones!!
- Large room (even with three of us). Fantastic breakfast, and we also ate very well in the restaurant in the evening. The whole stay was incredibly good value.
- This is a popular business hotel. Excellent breakfast buffet, as well as coffee & pastry bar for those in a hurry. Bar/lounge area seems to be a popular place to meet in the evenings. Free underground parking!
One of our top picks in Oristano.Located in Oristano, 27 miles from Bosa, Hotel Mistral features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Mistral.
- Good value hotel near to centre of Oristano. Large comfortable room. Low price evening meal (buffet). Friendly and helpful staff. Bike storage. Easy walking distance to town centre.
- Very tasty crossaints that were served for breakfast. Standard conditions.
- Good location, no problem parking, no problem attidude
- Excellent value for money, helpful personnel, good location
Totally absurd hotel, I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody.
Add up some few euros and go to another place!
Hotel Il Duomo
One of our top picks in Oristano.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Il Duomo offers accommodations in Oristano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bosa is 28 miles from Hotel Il Duomo, and Santa Caterina is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Il Duomo.
Lovely hotel in excellent location for those wishing to explore the town. Its right in the centre! The staff on duty were perhaps the most helpful I have EVER had! they were simply wonderful.
Lovely spread for breakfast….fresh fruit salad, cheeses fresh bread, cereal and staff willing to make whatever drinks you wish.
The sitting room is lovely if you wish to relax.
You cannot go wrong here.
- Excellent room, very good breakfast, friendly staff
- Great hotel, top location in the centre of town, very good breakfast and very very friendly staff. Thank you!
- Very nice and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, top location near the cathedral yet still easy to reach by car. Very nice building that has been well renovated. Nice spacious and quiet (on the courtyard) room. We missed the restaurant that was closed during our stay, giving us a reason to come back.
- The receptionist was extremely polite and helpful with good English. The hotel is situated centrally and easy walking distance to restaurants etc.
- Lovely hotel in excellent location for those wishing to explore the town. Its right in the centre! The staff on duty were perhaps the most helpful I have EVER had! they were simply wonderful.
Top Hotels In Allai Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Allai Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Allai Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Allai Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!