10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aljucén Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Aljucén Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aljucén Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aljucén Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aljucén Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aljucén Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aljucén Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aljucén Extremadura:
Hotel Balneario Fuentes del Trampal
The spa hotel Fuentes del Trampal, in the hills of Extremadura, offers a range of water treatments. It has a restaurant, attractive views of the countryside and free onsite parking.The rooms at the Fuentes del Trampal are simple and well-sized. All have private bathrooms, TV, telephone and air conditioning.The spa offers a wide range of treatments. It has a thermal pool, sauna, Turkish baths and various showers. Massage can also be arranged. There is also an outdoor seasonal pool, available to all guests.Fuentes del Trampal can be found in the very center of Extremedura, 20 mi from Merida, 26 mi from Cáceres and 31 mi from Trujillo. The area is popular for cycling and walking.
Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
We don’t speak Spanish so dining room staff although friendly we had difficulty with finding out what food available.
- Great value for money. The meal for 8 euros with wine was excellent.
- The quiet atmosphere, the bottle of wine for 3 euro’s and the excellent and cheap diner and breakfast!-
Very kind personal in reception, bar and restaurant. The bar, restaurant prices are more than fair (had a bottle of wine in the bar for 3€ !), we felt quite well there.
The price for the thermal bath is quite low as well, but we did not visit this bath, so we cannot judge on this cleanliness.
- El menu que tienen y el desayuno estan muy bien, habitaciones espaciosas y tranquilidad del sitio.
- Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas
One of our top picks in Merida.Just 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Mérida, Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas features an outdoor lagoon-style swimming pool set in lovely gardens with a fountain. This 4-star hotel also has a restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the classically decorated rooms at Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas is finished in pale green and cream tones with wooden furnishings. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, a safe, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.El Caballo Restaurant offers local cuisine. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or in the chiringuito-style pool bar.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility, accessible rooms are available on request, also for people with auditory and visual impairment.The A5 Motorway is 3.1 mi away and connects you to Almendralejo in 20 minutes. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 12 mi from Las Lomas.
- Nice comfortable, renew and spacious rooms. Nice and clean furniture. Nice breakfast with good food and offer range (fresh fruit, eggs, nice bread). Nice and pleasant garden with a pool.
- Nice and confortable. Excelent internet. Easy parking and close enough to town.
- the rooms were nice and the pool good. The reception area quite beautiful
Very convenience and clean. We checked in very late (2am in the morning), but still everything smooth.
The hotel has a parking lot, no problem for parking.
esay to find,
easy parking. good food and drinks in the cafeteria.
lobby really good decorated .
One of our best sellers in Merida! Located a few minutes’ walk from the historic city center of Merida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hotel Zeus is a modern complex with a seasonal outdoor pool and spacious gardens.Rooms at the Hotel Zeus are air-conditioned, and some include flat-screen TVs and balconies.The hotel offers bicycle and car hire services. Free outdoor parking is available.Hotel Zeus is surrounded by Merida’s archaeological sites including the Roman theater, amphitheater, National Museum of Roman Art, Casa Mitreo and more.You can drive to the surrounding cities of Caceres, Badajoz and Trujillo in about 45 minutes.Please note the hotel swimming pool is open from 1st July until 10th September.
- Room was very comfortable with a nice clean bathroom.
- Easily accesssed, comfortable hotel with pool and great breakfast.
very easy to find arriving by car from Lisbon
good position to visit Roman remains
- The swimming pool was opened although it was end of the season. Clean and comfortable room. Good service. Good location. Free parking. Not expensive.
- The location of the hotel is excellent in relation to being very close to the majority of the Roman remains which were our main reason for visiting the city. The swimming pool was a very welcome feature because of the exceptionally warm weather we experienced in September. Good choice at breakfast. Although there were no meals available in the hotel other than breakfast there were a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars within easy walking distance. Hotel slightly dated but well run. Good parking on site.
Hotel Vettonia is set in the center of Mérida, just 150 feet from the city’s bull ring and the San Albin Market. The Roman Theater and the National Museum of Roman Art are both within 650 feet of the property.This hotel features rooms with flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access and WiFi.All accommodations offers simple, modern decor and parquet flooring. Each room has air conditioning and some rooms have a balcony. The bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hotel Vettonia has vending machines and a small terrace.
- The com fort of the room and the bathroom cleanliness.a modern tasteful room with nice touches.
- Clean comfortable room and agreeable shared spaces. Helpful and friendly staff.
- This place was awesome! Sergio was super friendly and provided us with a tonne of information about where to go, where not to go, and further logistical info about the city. The room was spotless, and super comfy (it even came with a little terrace where we could watch the birds in the evening). Getting around was great – everything within walking distance, it was safe, amazing restaurants (thanks to Sergio’s tips) and the city is just stunning! Barbara made everything quick and easy when we checked out. Would definitely do again!
- clean, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff
- Great stay. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The man at the front desk gave us great tips on what to do, restaurants to eat and even the best time to visit the attractions. Room was also very good, clean and spacious. Recommend!
Hotel Ilunion Mérida Palace
One of our top picks in Merida.Located in Plaza de España Square, this restored 15th-century palace offers a rooftop terrace with a small seasonal pool and city views. Hotel Mérida Palace is 650 feet from the Roman Temple of Diana.Rooms at the Mérida Palace have elegant décor and feature air conditioning and free wired internet. Each room offers satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility, accessible rooms are available on request, also for people with auditory and visual impairment.Guests can use the hotel’s gym and sauna, or relax in the peaceful interior courtyards. There is also an on-site tapas bar and a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran cuisine.The Roman Amphitheater and Roman Art Museum are just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel Mérida Palace. Staff at the hotel can provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Excellent hotel in the centre of Merida. Friendly staff, pleasant bar and a delightful small roof terrace with a small pool.
- Loved the location… right on the main square, beautiful view from our Junior Suite. Very good breakfast, friendly, obliging staff. Just didn’t love the shower in the bathtub, expected it to be separate.. but typical in older hotels in Europe.
- hotel was awesome- people were great – nothing could have been bettetr
- Excellent location, nice staff, very nice old building. Although not the most recent you may think of, the rooms are comfortable and relaxing. Wallet parking is efficient.
- Location in the very center of Mérida, good soundproofing, ample rooms, toiletries included
Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel
With a convenient location, close to the old Roman bridge and just a 20 minute walk from the center of the city, this modern 4-star hotel offers high-quality spacious luxurious accommodations.The Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel is on Avenida de Portugal in a new residential area, close to a shopping and entertainment center with movie theaters, restaurants and plenty of traditional bars and pubs nearby. The location also means the hotel has great access to the region’s major road network, ideal if you are visiting the area on business or exploring the region on vacation. The Vía de La Plata (or Silver Way) is an old trade route that crosses the west of Spain from north to south, connecting Merida to Astorga.The hotel’s striking semicircular architecture deliberately echoes the ancient Roman theaters, creating an impressive and luxurious atmosphere.
- All good, clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy access from motorway but not noisy with the double windows
- Friendly staff, very clean good breakfast , would go back
- A clean fresh modern hotel within walking distance of the main attractions. It was very easy to find and to park close by. The hotel did have garage parking although I chose to park on the street.
We booked this hotel last minute. We were not disappointed.
The rooms, facilities and breakfast were fantastic. Definitely would go back.
Good motorway access.
- The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was well equipped. The outdoor swimming pool was excellent and the public spaces were good with a fair amount of seating. The sound proofing to the outside was excellent but there was some noise from the corridors of doors opening and closing. The breakfast was good. It is excellent value for money.
Velada Mérida is in Mérida’s historic center, 1,000 feet from the Roman Amphitheater and National Museum of Roman Art. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Velada feature satellite TV and a trouser press. There is a mini-bar and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Velada’s café-bar offers snacks and sandwiches 7 days a week and is open from 08:00 until 24:00.The Velada has a 24-hour reception and offers parking for an extra charge. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, and the Alange Roman Baths are 12 mi from the hotel.
- The secure garage for our motorcycles was a bonus. The pool was great after a long day’s riding.
- We had a problem getting into the shower/ bath. Towels well worn but apart from that excellent value. The set evening meal in the restaurant is value for money
- Comfortable room and good breakfast. Ideal for visiting the sights.
- One nice big room, which was spotless and very quiet. All amenities were top notch. It’s right on the N630 but right in the city. Very well connected. Lovely pool area and great parking. Receptionist was very charming and helpful.
Nice clean room
Friendly and helpful staff
Outside undercover parking for motorcycle with security barrier for access
Hotel Rambla Emerita
One of our top picks in Merida.Hotel Rambla Emerita is located in the heart of Mérida, 650 feet from the Roman Theater, Amphitheater and the Roman Art Museum.These comfortable and fully-equipped rooms enjoy views of the Rambla. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Among its facilities include a cafeteria pub where you can enjoy breakfast and characteristic tapas.There is a children’s playground next to the hotel.This cozy establishment features the perfect location to explore some of the best archaeological sites in Spain.Please note double beds are subject to availability.
- Location is superb, staff are friendly and helpful.
- Reception staff were friendly and helpful, room was clean and nicely decorated and actually had 2 chairs. Breakfast was nice but grumpy waitress spoiled it a little.
- Friendly staff, who made the effort to be pleasant and helpful despite our poor command of Spanish! It was a wonderful experience to visit Merida. Location good for making it possible.
EXCELLENT SERVICE, LOCATION, CLEANLINESS, VALUE. Room is basic in furnishings (who cares???) but would definitely stay again and recommend anyone visiting Merida to stay here.
Staff super helpful!
- Good location – near the train and bus service and close to town.
Hotel & Boutique Spa Adealba
One of our best sellers in Merida! Hotel & Spa Adealba is in the historic heart of Mérida, 100 feet from the Temple of Diana. The hotel has a spa and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.This design hotel is within walking distance of the World Heritage sights of Mérida. The Roman Theater and Amphitheater is 650 feet away, and the 9th-Century Alcazaba is a short walk away.The Adealba occupies an elegant 19th-Century building. Original details include attractive arches. There is also modern art and furniture.Rooms have a king-size bed and a 32-inch Loewe TV. There is also a pillow menu. All rooms have remote-controlled climate control and a sound system.Hotel & Spa Adealba’s spa has a hot tub available at an extra cost. There is also a bar, a café and a comfortable lounge area. A buffet breakfast is served everyday.Other facilities include a 24-hours reception.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Comfortable room and bathroom.
location, spacious and nice bedroom.
- Lication was good, close to the roman bridge, Alhambra and the Diana temple.
- The location was very central and all the Roman artifacts were easily accessible
- Good location near the city center, spacious rooms, friendly staff. Small, quite hotel
Parador de Mérida
Set in a former convent, dating from the 18th century, the Parador de Mérida provides attractive accommodations. It is within 10 minutes’ walk of Mérida’s main attractions.Parador de Mérida features a pleasant, traditional-style inner courtyard and beautiful gardens, where you can relax and read a book and keep cool in the midday sun.Dine in the Marmitia on-site restaurant with family or friends, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine, without leaving the hotel.There is a sauna and a gym in the Parador de Mérida, where you can do some exercise. Then you can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, or simply lie back in the sun on one of the sun loungers.The Roman Bridge is 2,950 feet from the property while Diana Roman Temple is 1,000 feet walk away. Sevilla San Pablo Airport is 122 mi away.
Great historical Parador. Full of history with charm and character.
Great options to stay in Merida, close to many moments on walking distance and in the centre were the restaurants are. Inside you find everything you need to have a great time… bar, pool, balcony, space and details.
- The building was lovely, and the ambience was friendly. The breakfast was good, and the resturant gave an excellent lunch.
- Breakfasts could be less Spanish and more European orientated.
- Hotel confortable, bon restaurant, parking, personnel agreable
- Everything. Convenience to places of interest. The staff was helpful and patient. Our room was large and well appointed. And the breakfast buffet could be a whole days meal.
- Great historical Parador. Full of history with charm and character.
Top Hotels In Aljucén Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aljucén Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aljucén Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aljucén Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!