10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aljaraque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Aljaraque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aljaraque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aljaraque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aljaraque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aljaraque Andalucía:
Costa De La Luz
Set in the center of Huelva, Costa De La Luz features free WiFi and a shared lounge. Huelva’s Train Station is 1,000 feet from the hotel.Each room at Costa De La Luz includes heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, luggage storage and drinks and snacks vending machines.Huelva’s Port is 2,950 feet from the hotel.
- Excellent staff, good location, not far from bus station
- Good budget hotel right in the city centre. No frills and does what it says on the tin. Pleasant staff.
Staff are very friendly.
Good value budget option: clean bathroom and air conditioning.
- The personnel was really cool, friendly and helpful! 10 points to Gryffindor)
- The location is really convenient if you want to get to and from the bus station.
Sercotel Familia Conde
Situated in the center of Huelva, Hotel Familia Conde is ideal accommodation for spending a sun-filled vacation on the beautiful Costa de la Luz area of southern Andalusia.Familia Conde enjoys an excellent location at the heart of downtown Huelva. From here you can stroll to the sights of the Casa Colón or the cathedral. Alternatively, you can spend the day relaxing on the beach, which is about 9 miles away from the hotel.Dine in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine without leaving the hotel.Explore the surrounding countryside – the stunning Costa de la Luz coastline, or the nearby Doñana National Park.
- Breakfast at 6 euros was a great start to the day. Service friendly.
- Everything was perfect. Special thanks to the girl at the reception – Maria. She helped us in all matters.
Great location, close to the new railway station.
Female staff very helpful, advised us about taxis and how to get back from our day out
- Beautiful view from the balcony and location of the hotel (close to Barrio Reina Victoria).
- Great place, clean and just next to the center. Definitely would visit again.
Senator Huelva is in the center of Huelva, 2,300 feet from the Cathedral, and a 15-minute walk from the Train Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms at this property include seasonal air conditioning and heating, digital TV and wooden floors. There is also a work desk, 2 complimentary bottles of water, mini-bar and free safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café-bar that serves light meals. A buffet breakfast, made with fresh products, is offered daily.Senator Huelva is in a quiet area near Alonso Sánchez Park. There are many bars, restaurants and shops nearby. On-site parking is available at an extra cost.
- Cafe – we used for breakfast lunch and dinner. Staff were very helpful. Food was very good
- Great hotel in middle of everything. Easy walk to centre.
- Senator Huelva has obviously been a very posh hotel in its time, but is now rather worn. Our room was very comfortable but not particularly spacious. The hotel garage is only suitable for small or medium-sized cars, but there is a nearby underground car park where you can park larger cars overnight: the cost was 12 Euros. The best part of our stay was definitely the breakfast which boasted over 100 items and was of excellent quality.
Bed was indeed very comfortable.
Location of this hotel is superb. Alongside many restaurants and bars and within easy walking distance of some of the more noted ones. Close to the shopping areas. Walking distance 15 mins to the bus station.
- Nice room with a lot of amenities and a good breakfast
One of our top picks in Huelva.Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, Hotel Tartessos is set next Casa Colón Exhibition Center and 650 feet from Huelva Town Hall. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Tartessos has simple, elegant rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom with toiletries.Traditional Andalusian dishes are on offer in the Mirta Restaurant, which features a patio with a glass roof and offers room service. The 24-hour reception offers newspapers and luggage storage, and the property includes a small fitness room.The hotel is within walking distance of Martín Alonso Pinzón Avenue and Huelva Theater. It is set next to Alonso Sánchez Park and 1,300 feet from Huelva Railway Station.Punta Umbria Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away and Islantilla Beaches is 30 minutes away from the property. Bellavista Golf Club is 3.7 mi from the hotel and Doñana National Park is less than an hour’s drive away.
- Perfect location in the city centre. Good choices at breakfast for the price.
- Great location, excellent customer service, comfortable and quiet
- Friendly and helpful staff. Superb, spacious room with all amenities we needed in a modern and very clean hotel, close to the centre. We will definitely stay again.
Spacious room. Great value didn’t choose the breakfast option. So can’t comment. Helpful, obliging staff.
Close to restaurants. Central and convenient.
- Centrally located in a pleasant street. A modern, purpose-built unit. Easy pedestrian access to a large range of bars and restaurants. Reception staff efficient and helpful.
Hotel Restaurante La Rabida
Hotel Restaurante La Rabida is located in Palos de la Frontera, within 3.1 miles of La Rabida Monastery and 3.7 miles of Muelle de las Carabelas. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Spanish dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, every room has a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 65 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Rabida.
Value for money budget property Good for Palos de la Frontera location or La Rabida
Room comfortable and clean
Good for breakfast pleasant staff
- Convenient stopover for ferry port. Good value food in their restaurant. Dog welcome and easy parking
Beautiful girl in reception. Very nice and helpful.
As this price very comfortable room’s.
- We were on a long trip and needed a place to break up the driving. This was a great place to stay as it had really friendly and helpful staff, really good two course meals for euro 8.50 and great rooms. It’s in an industrial estate but as we were driving, this wasn’t an issue. We would happily visit this hotel again – while it’s hard to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the different hotels, this was the most pleasant place we had stayed in on our trip to date. The town itself was only a short drive away. The staff really made this a great hotel.
- Open 24 hours and good food in the restaurant which is what you need after 36 to 46 hours on Armas ferry!
- Value for money budget property Good for Palos de la Frontera location or La Rabida
Hotel La Pinta
Hotel La Pinta is set in Lugares Colombinos, 15 minutes’ drive from Huelva and Mazagón Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Featuring tiled floors and rustic wooden furniture, rooms come with a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.La Pinta has a bar and a restaurant serving Andalusian food. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.With easy access to the A49 Motorway, the La Pinta is a 40-minute drive from Doñana National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to Huelva’s south ferry terminal in 10 minutes, and from here you can get to the Canary Islands.
- Convenient situation, good size room, quiet, having a hairdryer and bidet is something we always like
- The staff was excellent and the restaurant at site provides really good food and many choices. It is very well located in front of a very nice “plaza” which is extremely clean. Garage is for free just underneath of such “plaza” and easy to park in.
The hotel is located at the real middle of town: the Plaza de Espaňa.
My room was huge and even containing a Chesterfield style comfy chair. Of course there were airconditioning and a flatscreen tv.
The bathroom came close to one of a 5-star hotel. Plenty of toiletries and, best of all: a real magnifying shaving mirror.
The place has a restsurant downstairs with a cheap day menu costing only € 10,00 and, perhaps the better option, a wide range of tapas.
The reception desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
Just across the street there’s a public parking garage, which is free of charge.
- Excellent location. Staff very friendly and professional. Beautiful, quaint, town.
- The very small fishing village where this hotel is located is quite nice
Hotel Santa María
Offering views of Huelva, Hotel Santa Maria is located in the village of La Rábida, just 6.2 mi outside the city. It offers large gardens, a snack bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms are decorated simply, and feature air conditioning, heating, and a TV. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.The cafeteria features a terrace and glass walls, and is set just above the gardens, overlooking the Huelva estuary.Hotel Santa Maria is easily accessible via the A49 Motorway, which will take you to Mazagón beach in just 15 minutes. In around 10 minutes you can walk to Andalusia International University, Rábida Monastery and Carabelas Pier. Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a 40-minute drive away.
- The hotel has an excellent view on the river Tinto and plenty of public parking spaces, as well as private ones. The staff is polite and friendly. It’s near Huelva and easy to reach from all directions. I consider this place excellent value for money.
I happened to have the luck to have one of the four rooms, on the first floor, having a terrace looking at the river Tinto. Especially after sunset this terrace is a delight and I hope to have one of these rooms on my future bookings.
La Rábida is at a very short distance of both Huelva and Palos de la Frontera and therefore centrally located. Also the beautiful beaches of Mazagón can easily be reached.
In front of the hotel there’s plenty of parking space and when you don’t arrive too late nor want to leave early there’s also a gated parking available.
The rooms are clean, equipped with modern furniture and a decent flatscreen, whilst the airconditioner is very well able to deal with its task, even when there’s a heat wave going on. Wifi also worked well.
In my opinion my room with terrace was excellent value for money.
- Ideal location for one night stop over for ferry port . Comfortable , Good free secure parking . Staff bilingual , very helpful and polite. Great hotel for wedding or functions , Super views over the estuary .
- The bed was so comfortable we didnt want to get out of it. Perfect location from Huelva port, perfect for our dog, beautiful location, much nicer than we thought it would be. Definately recommend. Secure Car parking too and wifi.
- We had a meal in the evening, although the choice is limited it was excellent.
Hotel La Barca
La Barca Hotel is located in Huelva’s La Barca Valley, next to the protected Del Piedra Wetlands. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and free public Wi-Fi.Each room at La Barca has a private balcony or terrace and a TV. Rooms are functional and bright, with air conditioning and heating.Hotel La Barca has a restaurant and a bar with a large terrace area. There is also a 24-hour front desk desk and a free computer with internet in the lobby.La Barca is just a 20-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa de la Luz, including Islantilla, Isla Cristina and Nueva Umbria. The border with Portugal is only 12 miles away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- VERY cheap considering I booked last minute. Pretty easy to find with lots of available parking. Nice pool area with balcony and good sized rooms with air con. Fine for a quick overnight stop whilst travelling through Southern Spain.
- A little bit out of the way but the staff and facilities are good for relaxing. Good food in the restaurant. Only 10 minutes drive to the beaches.
- Excellent family hotel with swimming pool and great restaurant/bar/terrace, friendly staff
The views from our bedroom
and all the numerous birds.
Staff really nice and helpful.
Food & wine very reasonable
We enjoyed ourselves thank you
The outside for the children with racing cars, jumping, table tenis and pool.
The boss and the cleaning lady are cool.
NH Luz Huelva
The NH Luz is located in central Huelva, next to the Huelva Museum and just 9.3 mi from Punta Umbria Beach. All rooms have a balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Each room features a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and Agua de la Tierra amenities. There is also a pillow menu available.The NH Luz Huelva has its own restaurant, and there is also a cafeteria and cocktail bar where guests can relax.The hotel has a car rental service at the 24-hour reception and parking is available at a surcharge.The railway station is 250 feet away. The hotel is 25 mi from from the Doñana National Park and 62 mi from the Aracena Mountains.
- The breakfast was surprisingly good, much better that you may expect in this place
- Calm and confortable place to business travel. Located in centre which is good to have dinner or have a beer after work. Easy to park.
- very nice breakfast with lots of options. Me and my wife love it. Quiet hotel and room which we value a lot. Huge room and bed nice size but could be a bit bigger for our taste. Overall very good experience
The stuff was incredible, nice, kind and very helpful.
The breakfast was very nice and so many thing to choose or even if you want something different you just ask and bum, you got it.
The bed was comfortable too.
- Great hotel,rooms are spacious and have everything you need.Tha staff is helpful.Locatios is also good only two minutes walking to the city center.Definitely the best hotel in Huelva.
Hotel San Miguel
Located in the village of El Rompido, just 20 minutes’ drive from Huelva and the border with Portugal, Hotel San Miguel is a rural retreat surrounded by 6 hectares of pine forest.Rooms at the San Miguel are spacious and simply and classically decorated, including terracotta floors and wooden furniture. They are all air conditioned and include a private bathroom.Set 197 feet above sea level, this rustic complex offers a common terrace with panoramic views over the Piedras River, the Atlantic Ocean and the local villages.The hotel offers a continental breakfast including toasted bread, jam, butter, a pastry, tea, coffee, and orange juice.Other facilities at Hotel San Miguel include the The Tierra y Mar Restaurant, offering a variety of traditional dishes.A golf club is 1.2 mi away, while El Rompido village’s center is 1.6 mi away. The town of Cartaya is 3.7 mi away.
- The location of the hotel was great for us, about a five minute drive out of El Rompido. Very peaceful, sitting out on the terrace in the morning with loads of birds in the surrounding trees. Like all hotels, might be be a bit noisy when the hotel is at full capacity. Had a great steak on the stone in the restaurant.
- With was so nice to be in a farm, close to nature, calm environment. I like it so much that I send your marketing postcard to my family in Brazil
- Views, continental breakfast and a very relaxed atmosphere.
- Peaceful clean and friendly. The only drawback was the pillows they need to have 2 rather than one and a cushion, that’s the only fault I could find, we were only there one night but loved the place?
- Amabilidad del personal de recepción que nos permitió entrar a la habitación antes de la hora acordada. Muy amables y explicándonos en todo momento el funcionamiento y el entorno. Mucha tranquilidad para el descanso por la ubicación del hotel.
Top Hotels In Aljaraque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aljaraque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!