10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aliezo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Aliezo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aliezo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aliezo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aliezo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aliezo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aliezo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aliezo Cantabria:
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Excellent location for Picos Mountains and Santander Ferry. Travelled as a group of motorcyclists. Secure parking available but we parked on the main car park without any problem. Only 1 1/2 hour ride to Santander for ferry. Rooms typical of the area and more than adequate. Good value for money. Food in restaurant of good quality and reasonable value.
- All reception staff and owners extremely pleasant and helpful
- Most staff very friendly. Great location. Everything very clean.
- Perfect location for a motorcycle trip, we was delayed on ferry and then had a 2hr division off the N621 not a great start but they stayed up waiting for us, we finally arrived at 0145 in the morning. We will be returning.
- We stayed here with friends during a motorcycle tour of Spain and Portugal. The hotel is ideally located near the northern Spain ferry ports and within the Picos de Europa range. Our room was clean and comfortable, with all the standard facilities you would expect at this price point. Our evening meal was good and breakfast was excellent, self-service buffet with freshly cooked eggs and bacon. Staff were pleasant and engaging. Would recommend and return without hesitation.
This rural hotel is located 2,950 feet from the historic center of Potes at the foot of the Picos de Europa Mountains. It offers cozy rooms and a garden and terrace with mountains views.Rooms at Hotel Toscana feature rustic decor. Each includes a TV, scenic mountain views and a private bathroom.The property has a cafeteria serving snacks and you can relax in the lounge with fireplace. There is a restaurant 50 feet away and buses to Potes, Santander and nearby beaches stop 30 feet away.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can get tourist information at the Toscana reception, as well as hire a bicycle or car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Hotel Toscana offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Easy parking outside. Easy to find.
- Excellent breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice.
- All family members who run the place were readily available for all requests, information and suggestions about things to do and places to see in the area of Potes and Picos de Europa. On the ground floor there is a restaurant. Our room was very spacious and that doesn’t seem to be the rule at similar places in Potes area. Owners speak Spanish and Italian, but do seem to understand English as well. Pleasant place that reflects the family atmosphere.
Very helpful staff, and although they spoke very little English this was not an issue.
Walking distance (just) to Potes centre.
Easy to find
- Good location, walking distance to Potes centre. The owners are very kind trying to go the extra mile to make your stay confortable.
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Close the centre evening meal was very nice and good value 15 Euro 3 courses including water wine and coffee
- There were extra pillows and the bed was large and comfortable. Our room had a shower only but there are rooms with a bath, so you would need to make a special request if you have a preference. The front and side of the hotel is facing on to a busy road so I would advise asking for a room at the back of the hotel, especially if it’s warm as there is no air conditioning. There was ample free parking. There is a supermarket almost opposite, bakery around 50 metres up the road and it is around a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of the town where you’ll find ample shopping, eating and drinking opportunities. Some bars are open until 3am.
- Clean, perfect location and secure parking for the motorcycle! Wide selection for breakfast!
- Conveniently located close to the old part of village of Potes (5 min walk). Quiet, clean, comfortable; free parking on site. Staff is friendly, helpful, professional.
- Just a short walk along the main road into the centre of Potes. Ample parking.
Hotel & Spa Arha
Hotel & Spa Arha is in the Cantabrian village of Potes, within the Liébana Valley, just 1.9 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. Located in the historic center it offers a spa with sauna, hot tub and massage service. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.Hotel & Spa Arha has a bar and serves a daily breakfast. There is also a relaxing lounge area. The reception offers a safety deposit service.
- Great breakfast – nice coffee, OJ and choice of cold meats and pastries. Nice clean shower. Very good position in Potes – a few minutes walk to the main street
Rooms were clean and spacious staff friendly
Breakfast was ample for first meal of the day continental
Location was the best in town
We were on motorbikes so parking was fine though no idea where u would park if in a car
- Very good location for local life, activities and eating out.Good value for the location. excellent cafe/bar one minute from the door!
- Not a lot really. At best most aspects were “average”.
In the town centre.
Staff very friendly.
Featuring a 24-hour front desk and a garden, Haras Aritza is located in Ojedo, in Cantabria. This country-style inn offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi throughout. Picos de Europa is only 2.8 mi away.All rooms have heating and a wooden floor. A wardrobe and a flat-screen TV are also included. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided.At Haras Aritza guests will find breakfast buffet and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking.The nearest super market is 1,300 feet from Haras Aritza. Restaurants and café-bars can be reached within a 15-minute drive from the property. Unquera is 22 mi away, while San Vicente de la Barquera is 29 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 62 mi. Free public parking is possible on site.
Carmen the owner was fabulous. She fixed a great evening meal for me in the middle of February when few tourists are around. The fish was delectable. The breakfast was great also.
This recently constructed guesthouse is located on the family farm a 20 minute walk from the beach. The room was fine as was the bathroom.
Carmen gave me lots of ideas for places to visit near there.
- It was a lovely, rural, family run place – impeccably clean and well cared for. You would need a car to get there.
- Its a good place to stay for access to Potes and for walking but you do need a car. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- Una habitación muy espaciosa y cómoda. y todo muy limpio. Sus dueños son encantadores y nos aconsejaron muy bien sobre los lugares que visitar y las rutas que hacer. Muy tranquila en medio de la naturaleza y muy bien comunicada.
Le bâtiment typique mais les alentours peu entretenus…
- Carmen the owner was fabulous. She fixed a great evening meal for me in the middle of February when few tourists are around. The fish was delectable. The breakfast was great also.
Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama
Offering impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, this charming guest house is a 20-minute drive from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. It offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Casa de Frama has charming gardens, as well as a terrace with great views. The lounge area has a fireplace and satellite TV, and there is also a library with books and games. A daily breakfast is served in the dining area.Staff at reception can arrange activities such as rafting, abseiling and quad biking, as well as horse riding and river fishing.The famous Picos de Europa National Park is just 1.9 mi from Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama. Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.5 mi away.
Really nice location with great views of the mountains. Really good breakfast with freshly squeezed orange!
Alberto the owner was really kind and friendly – great host.
- Superbly comfortable, cozy mountain home. Owner and staff super organized, thoughtful, generous with resources, very pleasant and welcoming
- The host was a wonderful man! Really, my husband said he think he met nicest man ever in his life – top hospitable 🙂 Place is nice, all together 5 rooms, little bit oldish, but suit to location.
- The proprietor went out of his way to make us welcome, although we couldn’t speak any Spanish. Rather eclectic-furnishings but this made it quite cosy.
- The proprietor went out of his way to make us welcome, although we couldn’t speak any Spanish. Rather eclectic-furnishings but this made it quite cosy.
- Really nice location with great views of the mountains. Really good breakfast with freshly squeezed orange!
Posada Javier is set in Turieno, in the Picos de Europa National Park. This rustic guest house offers mountain views, free Wi-Fi in rooms and a 50% discount for a nearby spa.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower, bidet and toiletries.Breakfast is available at Posada Javier. Restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found in Potes, 1.6 mi away.Free parking is available and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. You can go hiking, horse riding, canoeing or quad biking in the surrounding area.
Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
We enjoyed our stay.
- The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The owner and family were welcoming and very helpful.
- Friendly helpful staff, simple comfort, garden where you could eat your own food if you wanted, beautiful views
- El dueño era muy amable y nos ha dado ideas de sitios a visitar. TAmbién nos indicó para ir al camping andando que era el único sitio donde se podía cenar cerca y era agradable. ESto nos salvó las incomodidades.
- El propietario es encanto, muy atento. Las vistas desde la posada son preciosas. El entorno muy tranquilo y relajado
- Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
Casona Malvasía – Adults Only
Located in the Picos de Europa Mountains, this traditional country house has extensive gardens, an outdoor pool and breathtaking mountain views. Casona Malvasia offers guests a free guided wine and liqueur-tasting session.Named after different wines, Casona Malvasia’s rooms feature polished wooden floors, air conditioning and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Casona Malvasía is surrounded by the green pastures, vineyards and stunning mountain scenery of the Liébana region. The town of Potes is 1.9 mi away, while Santander is 62 mi away.
The house is beautiful, the bedroom absolutely confortable and well decorated. The bathroom is very large with a wonderful jacuzzi and a good shower. The vews from the balcony absolutely exhilarating vews!!
The welcome was very warmly. Absolutely recommend.
- Very comfortable, clean and homely accommodation in a beautiful part of the country. The owner was most welcoming and charming. Would definitely recommend this.
- Peaceful, completely quiet at night. Small, nice pool area with view to the mountains and few other guests. Excellent breakfast. Nice little balcony with view of mountains, but parking lot in front with lots of lamps lit up at night, competing with the light of the moon, so lost feeling of being in the otherwise undisturbed nature.
This property is immaculate – it is planned, constructed, finished, decorated, maintained and cleaned down to the finest detail.
The owner and manager Conchi is helpful and attentive, and clearly cares deeply about every little detail of your stay.
The breakfast was excellent, the bed was massive and comfortable, the area is beautiful and peaceful, this property is perfectly located with stunning views from your room and the outdoor terraces – what more can I say??
We fully expect to make a return visit here one day.
- House and grounds are very well kept and there is also a small swimming pool. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We spent two very relaxing days here, good spot for exploring the Cantabrian part of the Picos.
- Unforgetable stay!
Posada Torcaz offers beautiful and relaxing views of the tranquil Cantabrian countryside. It features a rustic restaurant, a free private parking on-site and free WiFi.All simple rooms at Torcaz are fitted with wooden floor, and come with a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom completed with free toiletries and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.The Posada also features a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and a library which has a collection of books of Cantabria history and of Picos de Europa National Park.
La localisation en altitude avec un beau point de vue sur les Picos de Europa.
La possibilité de dîner sur place.
Les repas étaient copieux.
- Las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación, eran impresionantes. Vistas a la montaña
- La amabilidad de la dueña, la comida riquísima que nos preparó y la preciosidad del entorno
- La “cercanía” de sus dueños, como si fuesen de nuestra propia familia. Y las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación, mejor que las del “Mirador de Liébana”, sito a doscientos metros de distancia, ya que la casa se encontraba a algo más de altitud.
Un sitio fantástico, en un buen enclave. La dueña un encanto de mujer.
La comida casera, deliciosa. El desayuno inmejorable, bizcocho casero, zumo de naranja natural y un café, enserio inmejorable.
- La localisation en altitude avec un beau point de vue sur les Picos de Europa.
Hotel Balneario La Hermida
Offering a picturesque setting on the banks of the Deva River, Balneario La Hermida features its own thermal spa dating from the 18th-century. It has rooms with free internet access.Hotel Balneario La Hermida has country-style décor with wooden floors. Each of its rooms has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.Mountain-style cuisine from the surrounding Liébana Valley is on offer in La Hermida’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.The Hermida Spa features a large, indoor hydrotherapy pool overlooking the surrounding hills. There are also hot tubs, saunas and sensation showers.Set just 3.1 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park, the hotel is a 40-minute drive from the Fuente Dé cable car. The beaches at San Vicente are less than 22 mi away.
- The location is brilliant. The landscape around is incredibly dramatic. It’s within fairly easy driving distance for the cares gorge walk and the mountain lift (around 50 min drive for both – in opposite directions) There is a nice quick walk into La Hamida village – were I would recommend eating rather than this hotel. The ladies who worked in the spa were very kind. I enjoyed the spa circuit. Parking is free and convenient.
the location and the internal pool and spa
- The room was fantastic, with a great shower and the SPA was just what was needed after a long day.
The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
In the restaurant the meals were good and with many choices.
The staff were very polite and professional.
- Helpful, friendly staff although little English is spoken it wasn’t a problem. Comfortable hotel and the location dramatic. The food was plain but plentiful and drinks surprisingly reasonably-priced. Good area for walking, or motorcycling !
Top Hotels In Aliezo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aliezo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aliezo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aliezo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!