10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alice Superiore Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Alice Superiore Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alice Superiore Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alice Superiore Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alice Superiore Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alice Superiore Piedmont:
Hotel La Villa
One of our top picks in Ivrea.Hotel La Villa is located in Ivrea, 27 miles from Turin and 24 miles from Saint Vincent. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Champoluc is 28 miles from Hotel La Villa, and Cogne is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The welcoming and friendly staff as well as the excellent facilities.
- Spotless, handy for the motorway, quiet fro a good sleep, modern – and great value for money £
- Nice hotel on outskirts of Ivrea, very clean and buffet breakfast included. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Lovely room, great ammenities, fantastic breakfast! Friendly staff, very accommodating & kind. Hot comfortable showers, & having a balcony off the room was nice to step out & get crisp winter air… even though it rained most of the weekend, I really enjoyed being here. Very close to the city center of Ivrea & by far my favorite hotel in Italy, thus far. Wish I could’ve stayed another day to go research my family history, as my Grandfather was born here in April of 1912… ☆☆☆☆☆
- It was a comfortable room and the hotel was easy to find with convenient parking.
Hotel Crystal Palace
Located in Banchette, 28 miles from Turin, Hotel Crystal Palace features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Vincent is 23 miles from Hotel Crystal Palace, and Champoluc is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great hotel. Very confortable. Mafe for business people but it works also for a family.
- Great location, friendly staff and an outstanding restaurant.
- Good design of rooms, friendly staff. Easy parking.
- Room and nearly all facilities were very good. On site restaurant is good, with cheerful and helpful staff and an excellent menu. Breakfast is good value and very comprehensive.
On an overnight stopover en route to the Aosta valley we found the Crystal Palace easy to find and check in was very efficient. The room had everything including tea making etc. wifi was great and we had a great big bathroom with everything you’d need. Beds are very comfy and room temp is easy to control.
Breakfast was fresh and varied with eggs cooked to order, couldn’t fault it.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Villa Soleil offers accommodations in Colleretto Giacosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Turin is 25 miles from Hotel Villa Soleil, and Saint Vincent is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the restaurant dinner was amazing!
- Nice atmosphere, large park, good breakfast, authentic old building
- What remains from the old management: excellent bedroom.
- It was beautiful, the gardens smelled of Jasmine. My husband and I had a lovely time, the staff were great and the room was lovely On the last night of our stay there was a BBQ fiesta, the food was fabulous and we had a great time. We also enjoyed the local area and and ate at the pizza restaurant, which was yummy. Thank you xxx
- The look of the hotel and the amazing atmosphere inside.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Gardenia offers accommodations in Romano Canavese. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Turin is 26 miles from Hotel Gardenia, and Saint Vincent is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Gardenia.
- I booked late on the day I was to arrive and it was no problem for this hotel – they were as helpful, warm and welcoming as if I had booked days before. The room was excellent, the breakfast great and the staff helpful.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Restaurant was good for both dinner and breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable.
Good breakfast, clean and nice
room, excellent for a short stay
- Friendly staff, service with a smile, hotel super clean, breakfast wide selection to choose, nice mountain views…
- A beautiful environment, welcoming and generous owner,very good breakfast.
Campo Base offers accommodations in Settimo Vittone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Aosta is 28 miles from Campo Base, and Saint Vincent is 17 miles away. Turin Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff, good home cooking in the restaurant , excellent breakfast
- Very nice owner. Great cook! Relaxed stay. Very recommended stay for outdoor sports (walking/climbing/MTB/Motor). Good price/quality in Aosta Valley.
- Nice place to stay. Lots of facilities in the premise. Castle and park next to hotel.
- Nice little inn in a great location. Massimo welcomed us with open arms and a much needed cold beer. Room was clean and efficient. The breakfast was excellent and I was impressed with the kitchen facility. I wish we were not in such a hurry and could have stayed to enjoy more of the area.
- I fully confirm my Feb review, this place is simply great and delightfully managed!
Relais Castello San Giuseppe
Relais Castello San Giuseppe offers accommodations in Chiaverano. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Turin is 31 miles from Castello San Giuseppe, and Saint Vincent is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location and property. The staff was friendly & very helpful! Dinner & breakfast was great. Will stay here again.
- The staff were very attentive and helpful. Happy to go extra mile and want you to enjoy your stat
– Position on the top of the hill (great view)
– Suggestive building
quirky and quaint – it was a one off hotel.
pools amazing and attentive staff
- Staff was super friendly, the location and view is amazing! very intimate place. Loved it!
Aquila Nera Di Tony
Located in Ivrea, 29 miles from Turin, Aquila Nera Di Tony features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is room service at the property.Saint Vincent is 23 miles from Aquila Nera Di Tony, and Champoluc is 26 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 22 miles away.
- Close to the train station, about a five minute walk. Was there for the orange festival. Close to the action. Relatively cheap compared to other hostels/hotels.
- the property has an excellent location in the heart of Ivrea. Just a few meters from the railway station and in an area of nice shops and restaurants. The same restaurant in the Hotel, is excellent. Staff are very friendly. The Hotel is clean and comfortable, although simple in the furniture. But for that price, can’t expect much luxurious environment.
The breakfast conclude of not fresh croisant, marmelade and coffie
The room was looking at the street and we couldnt sleep from the noise
The restaurant is good
Quel che si dice “un’umile dimora”.
Fattezze e atmosfere da calda e accogliente locanda per viandanti di un tempo…con il grande pregio della disponibilità di tutto lo staff ed una posizione comodissima a ridosso del centro e a due passi dalla stazione.
Posizione comoda anche per trovare parcheggio.
Colazione semplice con brioches fresche.
Castello Di Pavone
Castello Di Pavone offers classic rooms and a fine restaurant, all in an ancient castle in Pavone Canavese. Surrounded by tropical grounds, it has a truly unique setting.All rooms mix traditional furnishings with modern amenities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, and free Wi-Fi. Bathrobes and slippers are included.The restaurant at Castello Di Pavone includes a number of dining halls, small and large. Each one has unique features such as chandeliers and beamed ceilings. Here you can enjoy a great selection of fine wines and local dishes.Parking is free. The castle is just one mile from highway A5, which takes you to Turin in around 45 minutes.
Extraordinary medieval / renaissance castle atmosphere: quiet and resting
very nice staff
- Magical setting in a hill-top castle; staff were friendly, breakfast and dinner at the restaurant were very good; the location was very convenient to autoroutes and through-travelers, while still being quiet and away from traffic; very good value for money
- This was my second time, but still the same great experience like the first time. It feels like you are hundreds of years back, the rooms, the castle, the environment it all fits together. Very nice and great service, like getting me a free of charge cappucino when I wanted to work a bit after check-out. The dinner, shrimp starter and vanisson as main course… wow.
- We love the castle itself! The place is simply amazing and beautiful. Everything from the outside structure to the room itself. Truly feel the history by staying there. The staff are professional and always willing to help out, especially with suggestions around town. This was our second stay at Castello di Pavone and we will be back next year. Not many places earn replay value during our adventures around the world, but the Castello has earned it!
- The setting and the building are incredible. I appreciated the attention to details that went into the furniture and overall decor. The restaurant was great with an interesting choice of dishes.
- Extraordinary medieval / renaissance castle atmosphere: quiet and resting
Located in Ivrea, 29 miles from Turin, Albergo Luca features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Saint Vincent is 22 miles from Albergo Luca, and Champoluc is 26 miles away. Turin Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Location, close to old town and restaurants and Via Francigena trail.Nice breakfast.
- We used this for an overnight stay, It was clean comfortable and the town of Ivrea was lovely. Great off road parking in hotel courtyard, pleasant staff. All round great value for money.
- the location was great, people were excellent and they were really friendly with the pets! great time
- Great location and very helpful staff who made us very welcome.
Secure off-road parking for a motorcycle. The couple running it were helpful and considerate.
Centrally located and close to a good Italian restaurant.
Breakfast adequate for the price of the Hotel.
At the foot of Canavese Morainic Hills, this 18th century mansion has been transformed into an inn which offers a peaceful atmosphere, while still preserving its original style and balanced architecture.Situated in the area of Canavese, the hotel is surrounded by the natural park of Gran Paradiso, and numerous castles, most notably the Castle of Masino. In addition to this you can find Romanic ruins throughout the area, and visit the important city of Ivrea, very famous because of the Carnival which features the fascinating Battle of Oranges.Ideal for both tourists and business travelers, the hotel can host meetings and business lunches, with fax services and modem line in every room, and fully equipped conference halls.
- Room was big, bathroom was nice and beds comfortable
- Quiet convenient and clean . Helpful staff ( only say one young chap ) room clean bed comfortable. Good budget accommodation . See below
- The manager was very helpful in the circumstances. Sent us to good restaurant and offered us a nightcap when we returned. Most amusing fellow.
- L’accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire, sa convivialité, a côté de l’autoroute “2 min en voiture même pas” et on entendait absolument pas l’autoroute
- Jag gillade boendet för att vi alla 20 fick plats och det blev en samlingsplats.
Top Hotels In Alice Superiore Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alice Superiore Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!