10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alhambra California – Top Hotel Reviews
Alhambra California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alhambra California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alhambra California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alhambra California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alhambra California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alhambra California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alhambra California:
GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra
GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra is located in Alhambra, just 6 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 20 miles from GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra, and Anaheim is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra.
- It’s was very clean, smelled very clean, room was very clean and organized, lobby was clean, supplies was stock, lobby coffee was fresh and hot. Staff was friendly. Great Stay. It got my business trip off to a great start. Thank you
- We needed somewhere to stay last min and we got a king size bed with a spa for a really cheap price. The room was even decorated for valentines day. It was amazing. There is no traffic near by either. Outside it looks funky but once you’re in it looks gorgeous. Definitely coming back again.
- Parking was included and free of charge. The space of the room was good. It was silent and LA downtown is reachable within 20 Minutes
- Rooms have just been upgraded. The place was nice than I expected. The lobby hasn’t been upgraded but surely they will get to it. If you like ice cream, you will like the Ben & Jerry’s etc they have for sale
- Cleanliness of the room and also we stayed at the remodeled room and it has plenty of charging outlets. Clean towels. Wide selections of breakfast even though we don’t eat breakfast offered at hotels. Staff were courteous. Good enough for a short getaway for us.
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! The Titta Inn is a non-smoking hotel located 8 miles from Walt Disney Concert Hall. This Los Angeles hotel provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Free guest parking is available.A flat-screen TV, a work desk and a chair are provided in each air-conditioned guest room at the Titta Inn. All rooms include a telephone and a private bathroom.Coffee, hot water, fruit and candy are provided daily in the common area.The Southwest Museum is 5 miles from the Titta Inn. Arroyo Seco Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Los Angeles International Airport is 25 miles from this hotel.
- This inn will be beyond your expectation. It has free snacks, fruit and coffee. The room is big, clean enough, and comfortable. Compared to my previous traveling experience, I recommend you choose titta inn. Your money would be deserved.
- The hotel is very nice for its money. I would especially like to mention the friendly staff.
- Very helpful and kind staff. A big plus for providing guests with free water, fruits and sweets.
- Clean, kept up. Staff very friendly and efficient.
- I am very happy that I choose this place-everything was great especially snacks&drinks available near reception, I hightly recommend this place!
Super 8 Los Angeles
Within driving distance of the attractions of downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena, this hotel offers a free continental breakfast every morning and free on-site parking.Super 8 Los Angeles features free wired high-speed internet access and 24-hour coffee service in the lobby. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers.Downtown Alhambra offers a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment only minutes from the Los Angeles Super 8. Guests can also drive to the Staples Center, home of the LA Lakers basketball team, and the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- My room was clean daily but room service and the front counter staff is amazing
- The room was very spacious. The large closet was a nice surprise!
- The location of shopping, parking, and attractions
- The location is great ,right down the street from anything youll need.management is happy to accommodate within thier means.
- Liked the horse shoe design at the property because then I could watch my vehicle from my room to make sure nothing was getting stolen from it.
Bokai Garden Hotel
Located in Rosemead, 10 miles from Los Angeles, Bokai Garden Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 24 miles from Bokai Garden Hotel, and Anaheim is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 18 miles from Bokai Garden Hotel.
- The bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. Check out time was convenient and consumer friendly. The complex was quiet and relaxing.
- Friendly staff…good breakfast…so convenient to Rose Bowl
- Staff was rude, office and place was dingy looking, I should of stayed at motel 6. Do not go here.
- I like the customer service and the room facilities.
Location – convenient as it was a pickup point for our Las Vegas/Grand Canyon tour.
Bed was comfortable. Air con good but noisy.
Overlooking the famous parade route for American football’s Rose Bowl, this Pasadena hotel offers comfortable accommodations, complete with state-of-the-art amenities, and is close to a variety of popular area attractions.The Ramada Pasadena is only a short distance from some of the area’s main sites, including the Norton Simon Museum. Downtown Los Angeles is also only a short drive away and is easily accessible with nearby area highways.Guests at the Pasadena Ramada can start the morning with a free deluxe breakfast, featuring make-your-own waffles. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy in-room iPod docking stations as well as free high-speed internet access.
- Breakfast was very excellent and loved the waffles. Our room fit my family pretty well
- It was adequate. Parking was easy. Location was convenient. Shower was hot, good water pressure.
- Apples…. Boiled eggs…. But they ran out on my second night
- Free parking and a convenient location a few miles from super cute downtown Pasadena! Hotel in general was showing some age, but the staff was friendly, hot tub was hot, coffee was available and we felt safe in the area :).
- Nothing fancy – needed a safe comfortable place to stay for a few days while I got over a bad cold before flying home. Just what fhe doctor ordered!
Best Western Markland Hotel
Located a 15-minute drive from the Staples Center, this Monterey Park hotel features an on-site fitness center. It provides rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels is included in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Markland Hotel. For convenience, each guest room includes a work desk, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Ironing facilities are also available.An indoor hot tub is provided for guests at the Markland Hotel Best Western. Guests have access to a business center with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines, featuring snacks and drinks, are available.Disneyland is a 30-minute drive from this hotel. Griffith Park Observatory is 17 miles away.
- Spacious rooms, friendly staff, pretty decent breakfast
- Garage is very good with lot of space. And included in the rate. WiFi was quite good.
- The room was clean. The bed was comfy. The shower room was nice. No complaints about the rooms. Fortunately included the breakfast. The breakfast just ok. The staffs were friendly. Check-in and out process were easy.
- Great parking, friendly staff, clean room, and a nice breakfast. Good value for the area.
- The breakfast was amazing! Very thorough with eggs and sausage and waffle bar and yogurt bar, etc. The room itself was also spacious and beds were quite comfortable. It is also a reasonable price for staying in LA if you don’t mind a 20 minute drive or so into the city. It is close to a lot of great authentic Chinese restaurants in the area!!
Comfort Inn Monterey Park
Minutes from top area attractions, including downtown Los Angeles, this Monterey Park hotel features friendly service, comfortable accommodations and a variety of thoughtful complimentary amenities.The Comfort Inn Monterey Park is situated only a short distance from Dodger Stadium baseball park, the luxury shopping of Rodeo Drive and the legendary Hollywood Walk of Fame. Disneyland and Universal Studios amusement park are also nearby.Featuring a free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary wireless internet access and spacious guestrooms, every stay at the Monterey Park Comfort Inn is sure to be pleasant.
- Everything was pretty close walking distance and the rooms were great clean and fresh smell, no loud noises !!which was pretty awesome and the cost was good for including breakfast ☺️
Location is good.
Weekend rate is good, weekdays rate is reasonable. Daily house keeping is doing a very good job.
Front desk May was very experienced, we had more than 20 rooms of group reservation, she took cared without a hassle. Much better than the weekend front desk person.
- Great location and value! Room was very comfortable and quiet. All amenities provided including fast wifi and hot breakfast. Happy to stay there anytime in LA.
- The location was great. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was kind of lame. Everyone whines working there during our stay were very professional and nice
- Nothing. The room was horrible. The carpet should have been replaced 5 years ago. Terrible smell due to the old disgusting carpet.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Rosemead
Situated in Rosemead, California and within driving distance of downtown Los Angeles, this motel features easy access to area attractions along with modern and thoughtful amenities.Popular area points of interest, including the Santa Anita Race Track and Dodger Stadium are located a short drive from the Motel 6 Rosemead. Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park and the Los Angeles Convention Center are also easily accessible.Guests at the Rosemead Motel 6 can enjoy in-room wireless internet access along with an outdoor swimming pool. The pet-friendly motel features free morning coffee and local telephone calls.
Young man at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. Asian
Buffet next door. Gas practically on site. 24 fast food (McDonald &
Jack) less than a block away. Super close to freeway entrance.
- Staff and goods reception for online orders, good location close to the freeway entrance.
- Access to food & shopping. Ideal location for my work.
- Comfy bed & pillows, proximity to meals and work.
- Most of it except room location which was way in the back.
- Young man at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. Asian
Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
Located in Pasadena, 5 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium, Hotel Le Reve Pasadena features a sun terrace and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Le Reve Pasadena.
- The price for the room was very reasonable and it was close to the location I needed to be the next morning.
- Great old hotel with all the basics. Great staff. Clean and quiet.
The bed was comfortable and the room very clean.
It was in a perfect location for my purpose.
- The bed was comfortable and it was in a great area close to everything we needed. Hotel was very cute and good price.
- At check-in, the clerk at front desk was friendly, communicated when our room would be ready. She stated she would call us a taxi if we needed it. She stated she would hold our room until we got back from Parade. It was no problem.
Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area
Super 8 Pasadena/LA Area is located in Pasadena, just 4.5 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 16 miles away.
- The staff were helpful, and there is a workstation and printer in the reception, if you need it.
- The bed was ok, internet was good, the room was spacious, big tv.
- Elevator. Location . Comfort. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Nice tv, comfortable bed, great staff, clean rooms.
- my stay was great. This place is very clean and the employees are very professional and kind. From checking in to checking out i had no problem what so ever. The room was clean, spacious, and the ac worked very well.
Top Hotels In Alhambra California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alhambra California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alhambra California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alhambra California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!