10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alcamo Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Alcamo Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alcamo Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alcamo Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alcamo Sicily. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alcamo Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alcamo Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alcamo Sicily:
Grand Hotel La Batia
One of our top picks in Alcamo.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Grand Hotel La Batia offers accommodations in Alcamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Palermo is 23 miles from Grand Hotel La Batia, and Trapani is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 16 miles from Grand Hotel La Batia.
- Clean and comfortable. Nice pools. Good food. Friendly staff.
This was a ministry years ago very nice.
Our room was large enough for 4 people.
Breakfast was very good. The pool was nice as was the facilities.
Juliana the day shift front desk was a wonderful person anything you needed she was very helpful in pleasing you. Pleasant and very much a people person. Loved her.
The cleaning staff do a great job, very hard workers and very pleasant as was the breakfast and pool waiters.
- I would like to thank the receptionist Giuliana who was very helpfull and smiling.. Thanks a lot.
- The artistic features and architecture – beautiful! The 2 staff in reception were helpful but not always realistic – you cannot walk into Alcamo – the road is very dangerous.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good pool!
One of our top picks in Alcamo.Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Hotel Centrale is located in Alcamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Palermo is 23 miles from Hotel Centrale, and Trapani is 25 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, spacious room. Extremely clean. Excellent restaurant.
- The room was large by European standards and included a well-stocked mini bar. We were able to park our car directly outside the hotel as they had reserved parking for hotel customers. A very comfortable place to stay!
Very centrally located hotel with a large room.
Alcamo is a pleasant town not overrun by tourists.
- Not much offered. Ran out of fruit, bread lots of things
- I liked everything about my stay here. The staff was wonderful, my room spacious and just what I needed. On top of which, they have a nice restaurant, which in Alcamo is a rare thing!
Albergo La Principessa
Featuring free WiFi, Albergo La Principessa offers accommodations in Alcamo, just 24 miles from Palermo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trapani is 24 miles from Albergo La Principessa, and San Vito lo Capo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 17 miles from Albergo La Principessa.
- Non vi era la sala x la colazione, ma nel complesso tutto buono
- Hotel fonctionnel , chambre propre , spacieuse Bon accueil . Bon rapport qualité prix
- pulizia, comfort, gentilezza e disponibilità del personale e del Proprietario.
- Semplice, modesto ma molto pulito e silenzioso, con personale cortese.
- mi e piaciuto sopratutto la disponibilità del titolare ,la comodita di essere vicino al centro paese che apiedi si raggiunge in 10 min -15
Hotel Terme Gorga
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot spring bath, Hotel Terme Gorga is located in Alcamo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Palermo is 26 miles from Hotel Terme Gorga, and Trapani is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Terme Gorga.
- Quiet location. Nice thermal waters swimming pool.
- staff SUPER friendly! Hotel is extremely new and includes also swimming pool! Excellent free parking (covered as well!)
- A bit vintage style hotel in a remote location. Mark that pools are thermal heated water and really relaxing. A lot of services for health and beauty.
- I forgot my dress in a wardrobe and it was sent to me by post immediately. I’m very grateful!
- Lo staff è molto accogliente e ti fa sentire come se fossi a casa. Il servizio del ristorante è molto buono e abbondante nelle porzioni. La piscina offre assoluto comfort e relax. Un ottimo posto per rilassarsi
Hotel Punta Nord Est
One of our top picks in Castellammare del Golfo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a large outdoor pool and attentive service, Punta Nord Est is on the seafront in Castellammare del Golfo. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking, and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV.Air conditioning and a minibar come standard in Hotel Punta Nord Est’s rooms. Most rooms offer views of the Tyrrhenian Sea from the window or balcony.A cove beach can be reached down stone steps from the hotel. There is also a larger sandy beach with deck chairs and sun umbrellas for rent.A buffet breakfast, including freshly baked cake and pastries, is served in a peaceful courtyard.The staff is on hand to book trips in the local area. Castellammare del Golfo Harbour is a 10-minute walk away, and a shuttle can be arranged to/from Palermo Punta Raisi Airport, 29 miles away.
- Liked the balconies, view, reception, breakfast, bed was good, bathroom was good.
- The staff was really lovely it made us feel really comfortable and welcome. They were also really helpful with any request we had.
- Very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff, use of garage for our motorcycles was complimentary, location within short walking distance of town centre
- This hotel was the best of 3 that we have stayed in here in Sicily. We were outside of peak season but prices were very fair. Pool was cold, but nice, and the jet tub in the king bed room was phenomenal. Also loved the breakfast. Was set up buffet style and offered on site. Many scenic sites within walking distance and the private beach would have been cool if it were warmer out.
- Comfortable hotel, equipped with all the facilities one may require. Kind and helpful staff, generous and delicious breakfast. Private parking and swimming pool complete the picture. A small private beach can be reached via a steep staircase, and the hotel is halfway from the beach and Castellammare (1 Km ish away each). I read that a bus, passing every hour, takes to the beach.
Hotel La Battigia
One of our top picks in Alcamo Marina.The only hotel on the sandy beach of Alcamo Marina, La Battigia features a free private beach, swimming pool, and Mediterranean-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Battigia’s terrace restaurant offers a view of the Gulf of Castellammare, and serves Sicilian cuisine based on fresh fish and local meat specialties. A wide selection of local desserts and wines is also available.Car rental and transfer services from and to the airports can be arranged upon request.
- The hotel is situated right on the beach so all the rooms on one side at least face the sea and it’s lovely. The check-in was quick and painless and I was ably assisted by a wonderful young lady who even brought a bag to my room for me. The room was well proportioned and had a large balcony. Parking was easy and the Wi-Fi in the hotel was very good
Thank you for your warm welcome and attitude during my stay.
I had a great dinner with fresh seafood in the hotel’s restaurant!
- The location was great if your looking for beach front.
- Fantastic location with excellent staff and facilities. The beach is a few steps away and the views from the verandah are wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff very helpful and friendly. The restaurant menu is rather limited, especially for children, but there are other dinner options nearby.
The staff are all very friendly, helpful and prompt to deal with issues. The rooms were cleaned properly every day and the towels changed. The bed linen every couple of days I think. Nicely stocked mini bar in the room but no tea making facilities.
We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel but used the beach snack bar at lunch time sometimes, the food was always lovely. Had breakfast everyday and the choice was adequate, if not very extensive. Cold meats and cheeses, lovely cakes and pastries, eggs and actually quite nice bacon but no muesli and not much choice of fresh fruit or yoghurt either. Just the supermarket pots full of sugar was available. I had to order brown bread as it was not available, but they got some for me every day. Very helpful in that way.
The hotel is right on a beautiful beach but not too much else in the immediate area.
Marina Holiday & Spa
One of our top picks in Balestrate.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Marina Holiday & Spa offers accommodations in Balestrate, just 20 miles from Palermo. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Trapani is 27 miles from Marina Holiday & Spa, and San Vito lo Capo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was big and nice. The staff was welcoming and nice. The breakfast was very good. All in all Í recommend this hotel.
- Our stay was fine and we didn’t feel unsafe. The location’s proximity to the town’s center and the views from the property were the best features. Beyond that it was just an average stay.
- We were only in Balestrate for 1 night, and were very happy with this hotel. It was very nicely decorated and we had a great view of the sea.
By the sea
Great helpful staff
Light and airy
- The breakfast was good, pretty location, but no beach. Also has free parking
Hotel Al Madarig
One of our top picks in Castellammare del Golfo.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Castellammare del Golfo, 27 miles from Palermo, Hotel Al Madarig features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Trapani is 20 miles from Hotel Al Madarig , and San Vito lo Capo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Staff was exemplary in addressing questions, needs, and interests.
Room was well-kempt, lobby was attractively welcoming, and breakfast was abundant and tasteful!
Wonderful staff who go out of their way to help.
Great breakfast with local, homemade cakes.
Stunning sea view from front of the hotel.
Mariella is great!
A friendly relaxed atmosphere. Please ignore my previous review, for some reason the computer made a when filling in the form.
I had a perfect stay and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone!
- The location of the hotel is excellent, and our visit being during a cold spell, was great to have good comfortable warm rooms. Breakfast was very decent with a good choice.
- Location. Very easy to get to western Sicily sites.
- Staff was exemplary in addressing questions, needs, and interests.
Hotel Relais Angimbé
One of our top picks in Calatafimi.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Relais Angimbé is located in Calatafimi, just 28 miles from Palermo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Trapani is 21 miles from Hotel Relais Angimbé, and San Vito lo Capo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, helpful staff, typical rooms, quiet surroundings
Beautiful old building in the countryside, very large, clean rooms. Friendly staff. The breakfast was wonderful, with home-made tarts and jam from local fruit. Conveniently located to reach the archeological park of Segesta, one hour from Erice. After a few years of bad management, the owners have recently taken over the place and have been very active in renewing the facilities and making it a nice, hospitable place to stay.
The restaurant is closed at the moment, but there’s a very good pizzeria just a few minutes away.
- The property was very nice, it had a pool. Room was big. Breakfast was same as any other continental Breakfast. The property is very beautiful and it was a good value for the cost.
- Lovely owners, friendly & informative staff, room cleaned everyday, good well-balanced breakfast and not strict on coming down a little late, child-friendly, great big pool, nice & quiet with a lovely spacious courtyard.
newly renovated (just re-opened a month ago or so), so everything is brand new and well thought of. This is a great family run small hotel and i highly recommend this place. they have swimming pool (with a separate section for babies) and a small garden, and the place itself is also really nice. This is some sot of an old farm, so it has these charming details: high ceilings, beautiful windows, stone walls, etc.
personnel is really friendly and helpful. and the owner family is working there themselves. It is also easy to get around, if you have a car.
One of our top picks in Castellammare del Golfo.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Set on the slopes of a natural amphitheater, this eco-friendly hotel offers a central but quiet location in Castellammare Del Golfo. It features modern rooms, and a traditional Sicilian restaurant.Hotel Cerri offers air-conditioned rooms with elegant furnishings. They come furnished with a bathroom with shower, satellite TV, and free wired internet. Some rooms have a view of the ancient Norman–Arabic castle and the port.Breakfast is buffet style. The half-board meals are served in the hotel’s nearby restaurant with sea-view terrace. The chef specializes in traditional Sicilian food and fish dishes, such as pasta with pine nuts, wild fennel and fresh sardines.The hotel has been built in the ancient fisherman’s village just a few feet from the sea of Cala Marina, using only local materials.Cerri Hotel is less than an hour drive from the ports and airports of Trapani and Palermo. During a stay guests can explore the enchanting caves found between Scopello and San Vito Capo.
- It was nice and clean. The air conditioning was working very very well. They have their own parking which is awesome on Sicily. The staff is nice and there is pretty park nearby.
- Location was great. Staff were helpful and friendly. Secure parking. Clean rooms. Great air conditioning. A great local hotel.
- good location , good breakfast , friendly staff , good parking (not free)
- Nice breakfast, close to marina, great sea view, helpful staff.
- Best place we visited in SICILY . The hotel is in great spot
Top Hotels In Alcamo Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alcamo Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alcamo Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alcamo Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!