10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albuquerque New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Albuquerque New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albuquerque New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albuquerque New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albuquerque New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albuquerque New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albuquerque New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albuquerque New Mexico:
Value Place Albuquerque
One of our top picks in Albuquerque.Value Place Albuquerque is located in Albuquerque, just 14 miles from Rio Rancho. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I didn’t ask and didn’t realize that the internet was free. I thought you had to pay. The free I termed us very adequate.
- The price to stay for a week during a large local festival
- Some of the staff was great, the gentleman was not so easy.
- Nice place like the idea that it’s like an apt.
- Value Place had good parking, a good sized room (for a studio) with cooking facilities, microwave and fridge but absolutely no cutlery or plates or pots and pans. Area is a bit rundown but they have a night security guard. The double bed was comfortable, shower hot, plenty of towels, no toiletries. This is a basic accommodation but good value for money. Reception was efficient and friendly. It is out of town but handy for I-40.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North offers accommodations in Albuquerque.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located off Interstate 25,Baymont Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport features a heated indoor pool and a free shuttle service to Albuquerque International Sunport. Free WiFi is provided. The University of New Mexico is a 10-minute drive from the property.A flat-scree cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator, as well as a coffee maker are standard in every modern room. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A fitness centre and business centre are located on site. Free parking is provided.Downtown Albuquerque and the Albuquerque Convention Center, as well as Old Town Albuquerque are a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is 11.8 miles away.
- The staff was incredibly nice. I would go back simply because of the staff.
- I expected a breakfast where I choose my eggs cooked in a way I like them cooked. The eggs that were served were scaring looking. Omelets and things like that is what I expected not what we had.
- Good breakfast, fast Wi-Fi connection, Direct TV, friendly staff
- The service was great. Asked for a shuttle and it was there in less than 5 minutes.
- Easy on and off the highway. Had a great breakfast
Super 8 East
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Super 8 East offers accommodations in Albuquerque.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 6 miles from Super 8 East.
- Great hot shower. Quiet & good breakfast choices
- Pricing & accepted pets. You get what you pay.
- Staff was so rude and actually hung up on me mid sentence once when I had a question. Would not recommend. Apparently they don’t feel they need to be polite to customers to keep business.
- Room was Bigger then I thought it would be with a king size bed in it
- It was clean and presentable from what I could see at night.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Just one mile from Albuquerque International Airport, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites offers free shuttles within 3 miles, an indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms feature cable TV and sofa beds.Guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and desks. They have safes, microwaves and refrigerators. The rooms also provide coffee makers and ironing facilities.Guests at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport – University Area can use a 24-hour business center and gym. The hotel serves breakfast and has an on-site restaurant and bar.Albuquerque Holiday Inn is one mile from Kirtland Air Force Base and 3 miles from the University of New Mexico. It is within 5 miles of Rio Grande Zoological Park and The Albuquerque Museum of Art & History.
- The breakfast was delicious. The staff was very courteous.
- The staff were very pleasant and very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
- The suite was very large and the bed was very comfortable.
- Clean facility. Housekeeping on our floor made sure we were well stocked with towels.
- Check-in was quick, the clerk was very friendly AND we were given two free drink coupons!
Isleta Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Albuquerque.With an on-site casino, convention center, and bowling alley, this luxury hotel has a shuttle service to Albuquerque International Sunport, 9 miles away. It is a 15-minute drive from downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.The warm-colored guest rooms at Isleta Resort & Casino Albuquerque come equipped with a 40-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Guests can browse the internet with free Wi-Fi.The Spa at Albuquerque Isleta Resort & Casino showcases private cabanas, a therapeutic spa tub, and a variety of massage treatments. The indoor and outdoor connecting pool is surrounded by lounge chairs and private lockers are available.Bow Tie Bistro, on site, is a soup, salad and pizza bar that also has a selection of specialty pastas, personal pizzas, sandwiches. Embers is a premium steakhouse, with a fine dining experience and a full-service bar every Tuesday through Saturday. Starbucks coffee and ice cream are served at Chill.The Rio Grande Zoo is 16 miles from the Albuquerque Isleta Resort & Casino. Balloon Fiesta Park, home of the International Balloon Fiesta Hot Air Balloon Festival, is a 30-minute drive away.
- We have lunch twice and good menu selections. Food was tasty and reasonably priced
Staff is phenomenal,
Bath tub is amazing,
Food is amazing.
I love isleta and fequent here often
- Everything was great! Staff, serves, location ++++
- Great staff, clean room and awesome food at Embers Steakhouse
- Bed was comfy, bathroom amenities were great. Valet staff were outstanding better than the front desk staff who seemed bothered. Lots to do on the resort, spa was great, therapist could be a bit friendlier- i didnt even know the massage was finished. A bonus would be to have photography services on site. Embers and Tiwa were great. Housekeeping was good.
Howard Johnson Albuquerque Midtown
One of our top picks in Albuquerque.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Howard Johnson Albuquerque Midtown is located in Albuquerque, just 31 miles from Belen.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 3.7 miles from Howard Johnson Albuquerque.
- This is a no frills hotel but the rooms are clean, comfortable beds, efficient staff that are extremely on top of cleaning up messes, and breakfast is included. They are pet friendly, so our dog stayed for $25.
- Clean comfy and the staff great great value for what you get
- They had a good breakfast. Beds were pretty comfortable. Location was easy to get around.
- It was clean and comfortable, and excellent value for money.
- really comfortable , not to far from downtown and the airport, good prices without a doubt , and workers were very nice
Hotel Albuquerque At Old Town – Heritage Hotels and Resorts
Off Interstate 40, this luxury Albuquerque hotel features on-site gourmet dining and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The Albuquerque BioPark Zoo is just 2 miles away.A work desk, coffee maker and sitting area are provided in all rooms at the Hotel Albuquerque At Old Town. Most rooms feature a private balcony.Mexican and American dishes are served for all meals in the restaurant and cantina, Garduño’s. The stylish QBar and historic landmark-turned nightclub, Casa Esencia has a full bar and live entertainment.The Hotel Albuquerque features an outdoor pool, a relaxing hot tub and a fitness center. In-room massages can be requested at the 24-hour front desk.The New Mexico Museum of Natural History is a 7-minute walk from this hotel, and Puerto Del Sol Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away. Albuquerque International Airport is 7.8 miles from the hotel.
- Really good location near the old town plaza and neighborhood.
- The breakfast was excellent. Very large omelette with an ample amount of goodies inside.
- Lost a set of head phones that were not turned in by housekeeping
The 11th floor balcony view was amazing. I got to watch the sun go down over the city.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was easily one of the cleanest I have ever experienced. The color and Southwest design was tasteful and relaxing.
The room has a Keurig and the coffee was tasty.
The location is fantastic. There are cool shops in the immediate area as well as great food.
- The margaritas and queso. The bar is descent in the hotel restaurant.
Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
One of our top picks in Albuquerque – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North is located in Albuquerque.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 7 miles from Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque.
- Great snacks and breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and very friendly. Parking was easy. Very enjoyable stay.
- Pillows are awesome. Room was comfortable, very clean. Did not have the breakfast.
- Everything WiFi, pool area, all staff, room excellent hotel
- Location was great. Always good to have a refrigerator and microwave.
- The room and towels were very nice. The view we asked for and got was nice. The hostess at the desk was wonderful.
Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque is located in Albuquerque, just 29 miles from Belen.Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 1.2 miles from Days Airport Albuquerque.
- Having soup and toast available in the evening was a nice touch.
- Staff so friendly. Complimentary soup in the evening after a long days travel very welcome. All in all excellent value and a good nights sleep.
- Staff is friendly , gracious and professional. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Good oatmeal for breakfast!
- Victoria was amazing as soon as we walked in! Great personality all the way around!! I’ll be back!
- Quiet, comfortable, friendly staff. Drop off and pick up at airport.
Top Hotels In Albuquerque New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albuquerque New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albuquerque New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albuquerque New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!