10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albissola Marina Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Albissola Marina Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albissola Marina Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albissola Marina Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albissola Marina Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albissola Marina Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albissola Marina Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albissola Marina Liguria:
One of our top picks in Albissola Marina.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Garden offers accommodations in Albissola Marina, just 22 miles from Genoa. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Alassio is 28 miles from Hotel Garden, and Acqui Terme is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Garden.
- The friendliness and efficiency of the staff. I have been going to that hotel for the past ten years.
- Lovely fruit selection at breakfast. Very friendly accommodating staff.
- very comportable beds, clean room, kind staff, very close to the beach, automatic blinder, great outdoor pool
- All was good a part from the double bed ! Was two single beds together but moving separate all night!!
- Perfect location and Hotel Staff. Nice place for family staying, just cross the street and reach free beach or more comfortable beach for fee (2 minutes walking with children). Very good hotel family owners, speaks English staff which is unique for this location.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Albissola Marina, 22 miles from Genoa, Hotel Europa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alassio is 28 miles from Hotel Europa, and Acqui Terme is 24 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- New furnishings and bathroom. Good breakfast, friendly helpful staff. Large room, comfortable bed, fridge, convenient location
- The staff was just great… Their kindness and friendship was just great. Their did their best to talk our lenguage and their efforts to make our stay comfortable were huge. From the management, to the maintenance, through the desk, great value for money.
- The toilet looked renovated, new shower och a nice bathroom. The staff was nice and helping!
- The rooms were large and modern. Reception areas v good for a 3 star while breakfast was generous. Right next to but not on main restaurant street, next to gelateria and close to public beach.
- Clean room, recently renovated, nice receptionist.
Albergo Belvedere offers pet-friendly accommodations in Albissola Marina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is room service at the property.Genoa is 22 miles from Albergo Belvedere, and Alassio is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Our host Alessandro was fantastic, nothing was to much trouble.
Can recommend his coffee making.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Location and owner. Alesandro went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. Excellent value for money
- The owner of the hotel is an absolute gem – you will not find a friendler host in Italy. What an absolute diamond. Okay this is not a 5 star modern hotel with all mod cons BUT it’s clean, comfortable and the good quality for the very modest price is an overwhelming bonus. We’ll definately be back again. The Booking.com reviews we read were well founded. Thankyou!
- We came by ferry boat from Corsica and arrived late in the night. Of cource the very frendly landlord waited for us. The breakfast was excellent.
Alessandro is fantastic. Super friendly and welcoming and really makes the hotel. Incredible hospitality and breakfast
Great to explore the local area
- Our host Alessandro was fantastic, nothing was to much trouble.
Hotel Acqua Marina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Acqua Marina is located in Albissola Marina, 22 miles from Genoa and 27 miles from Alassio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 24 miles from Hotel Acqua Marina, and Finale Ligure is 13 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 19 miles away.
- very handy location to main centre and by the sea – bonus was awesome Pizzeria Da Diego which had fabulous menu, friendly helpful staff and awesome food
- Great location, free parking, nice personal, great restautant near, Da Diego. Quiet and clean.
- Location was particularly good, with free parking. Staff very helpful, even though neither of us spoke each other’s language!
- Very friendly owner, helped us park, wanted to carry the bags showed us to the room, made delicios cappuccino for breakfast. This may sound normal – but it’s a rare find nowadays – and here you’ll find it. It’s a small but very clean hotel.
- Otherwise, everything is nice – the bedroom is large, the location is 200-300 meters from the beach, the small private parking place is available, the staff is friendly. Minibar is available for your own beer 🙂
Hotel Nuovo Metropol
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Nuovo Metropol offers accommodations in Albissola Marina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Genoa is 22 miles from Hotel Nuovo Metropol, and Alassio is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The hotel is simple but very well kept, the room was very clean, near the beach and near nice restaurants in the area. They serve a very delicious croissant for breakfast, the lady who served breakfast was always very nice and gentle to us. A special thank you for Davide and his mother for all the help and informations we needed, we had a very pleasant time there.
- I appreciated the cleanliness and being in a separate room after hostels.staff good. Location excellent. Easy to get to from bus station.
- Location, uncomplicated staff, pizza, farina trattoria close to accomodation.
- Location was good. Daughter was helpful with language barrier and checkin.
•Although the picture showed one single bed I got a room with two beds which I could unite. •Location was right next to bus station to Savona and Albisola superiore which is a plus.
•Super friendly staff with great attitude – always happy to help
•I could see a little bit of the sea from my window
Idea Hotel Plus Savona
One of our top picks in Savona.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Idea Hotel Plus Savona is located in Savona, just 24 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Alassio is 25 miles from Idea Hotel Plus Savona, and Acqui Terme is 26 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 21 miles away.
- Stopover hotel close to autostrada with convenient parking
- Perfect location, clean, easy access, kind personal
- Everything it was clean modern breakfast was good staff welcoming and friendly good parking easy to find and a few restaurants and shop next to it was perfect would definitely recommend
- Modern not like normal Italian hotels. Good decor, great they have you toiletries etc. Great sized room. Available check in all night as we arrived around midnight. Free parking. Breakfast offers a lot more than a typical Italian breakfast in hotels. Great price.
- Clean. Easy to find. What you’d expect for the price
NH Savona Darsena
One of our top picks in Savona.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. NH Savona Darsena is in the heart of Savona’s historic harbor area, a 5-minute walk from the cruise terminal. It offers contemporary-style rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with modern furnishings and earth tones, and most have parquet floors. Each includes an LCD TV.Breakfast is served buffet style and includes organic yogurt, jams and freshly squeezed juices.The Bergeggi beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car, and the Varigotti beaches are 12 miles away.The NH Darsena is 1.1 miles from Savona Train Station and a 10-minute drive from the A10 highway exit. Restaurants and bars around the harbor can be easily reached by foot.
- Very good breakfast, clean and friendly rooms and bath, very good located in the heart of Savona
- The central location, excellent reception staff, parking availability
- good breakfast, very friendly, good size rooms, more than we expected. very central.
- Room in basics is OK, although the window could not be opened, which I would prefer. It was properly clean. Parking is a guess, as it is not indicated, although Parking house nearby.
- Ideal position , if you are getting on or off a cruise ship in Savona . Literally 50 meters from cruise terminal . Hotel very clean , staff very helpful, good breakfast , highly recommend if arriving , or leaving from a cruise .
One of our top picks in Savona.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Mare Hotel is located in Savona, just 25 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Alassio is 24 miles from Mare Hotel, and Acqui Terme is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 22 miles from Mare Hotel.
- Very good hotel with good facilities and a very good restaurant on site. Safe underground parking very useful for motorcycles.
- amazing room, a double bed each with great modern decor and lighting and fantastic large bedroom. Gorgeous breakfats with sea view, evening restaurant of superb high standard food.
- Nice location, beautiful views of the beach front. Easy to find a park, however may be different during peak season. Great breakfast and access to the beach front
- Excellent staff , check in lady great ! Good comfy bed , great water pressure shower small
- Great location right on the beach – the kids loved it. Restaurant was great and all staff were lovely
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Park Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Albisola Superiore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find room service at the property.Genoa is 21 miles from Park Hotel, and Alassio is 28 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 17 miles away.
- Absolutely lovely hotel, far exceeded my expectations of style and comfort. Great breakfast with so much choice. Easy to find from the train station.
- Amazing breakfeast, really clean nice small hotel, nearby the beach and the most lovely host of the hotel, best choice in Albisola
- Wonderful hotel in a nice little town full of amazing ceramics works of art! Good location, near to the sea. Free parking. Tasty coffee and cheese at the breakfast and such a lovely hostess, excellent speaking on French and English! There are rooms with a sun at the morning and sun at the evening. Very clean and fresh bed’s linens. I was enjoying everyday of my staying here!
- The lady owner runs one of the best boutique Hotels we have ever stayed in. Everything was of a very high standard and her welcome and helpfulness was just the best. The rooms were delightfully furnished and very quiet. Breakfast was served in a beautiful lounge and the food was excellent. Free carparking too.
- Accoglienza e disponibilità, colazione ottima,prodotti freschi di qualità
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set just a few steps from the rocky coastline and a sandy beach, Hotel Torre is 1.2 miles from central Celle Ligure and offers free Wi-Fi throughout and a terrace with sea views.The rooms have a flat-screen TV, modern furnishings, and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer.A continental-style breakfast is available daily and it consists of croissants, coffee and cereal.Buses to/from Savona and Varazze stop at the bus station, which is 350 feet from the hotel.
- The view from the terrace, also the restaurant was very nice and served good food.
- Amazing staff despite lack of English (our fault for not learning enough Italian!) comfortable and a lovely view from our balcony. Brilliant shower!
– utilizzo sempre questo hotel quando vengo in zona Varazze-Celle in quanto discreto e pulito
– c’è un ampio parcheggio interno
- Hôtel restaurant calme et très bien situé. Accès à la chambre facilité par une porte annexe.
Skønt hotel med fantastisk udsigt. Bed om værelse 1, 2, 3 eller 4. Der er en stor fælles terrasse med borde, stole, liggestole, parasoler og udsigt over havet på den anden side af vejen.
Morgenmaden var okay. Tag maden med udenfor og nyd udsigten. Til gengæld var restauranten, som vi prøvede en aften, nærmest gastronomisk til en billig penge. Så lækker.
Ligger godt mellem 2 små byer, brug den offentlige strand.
Super sted, hvis man ønsker at komme helt ned i gear.
Kokken talte engelsk og anbefalede små steder i bjergene i nærheden
Top Hotels In Albissola Marina Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albissola Marina Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albissola Marina Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albissola Marina Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!