10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albisano Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Albisano Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albisano Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albisano Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albisano Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albisano Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albisano Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albisano Veneto:
One of our best sellers in San Zeno di Montagna! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Giardinetto offers accommodations in San Zeno di Montagna, just 19 miles from Verona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sirmione is 11 miles from Hotel Giardinetto, and Riva del Garda is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Giardinetto.
- The staff is great, very welcoming! The room was pretty awesome – much more the 3 stars, in my opinion. Everything was pretty new, the shower was AWESOME! The location and view – for those who seek something a little different than only lake height – this is a great porch to see the lake from! What a view…
Stunning views from our room and from the restaruant terrace
Wonderful buzz of customers (mostly tourists) cramming into the restuarant and enjoying pizza pasta salads looking out over the lake
The location above Lake Garda is magnificent, hence the excellent score. That does not mean that access is easy: it is fair from the South and from the lake at Torre del Benaco, but not easy from the North, and always a good test of your driving. Even so, although touring requires getting off the hillside first, we found it a good centre for visiting the lake and probably better than down at the lake shore near the main road.
The accommodation is in an old building which has been very well modernised with large rooms, good beds and excellent bathrooms. It is across the road from the restaurant terrace so some rooms have uninterrupted views some 600 metres down to and across the lake. Ask for Room 6! The view is so good that you forget any traffic noise. In fact a walk along the village road is really worth it.
The breakfasts and evening meals are excellent and the staff very good indeed. The whole enterprise is a tribute to owners Roberto and Cristina.
- Everything. We arrived a day early for a 2 day stay for which the free cancellation way already gone. Because for some reason I couldn’t get in touch with the properly by phone I booked the extra day on booking.com. Then when we arrived I spoke with the owner and he had no problem moving our 2 days forward a day, with no cancellation fees etc.
- 10/10 for room and staff. Excellent if you want a quiet town on Garda
Hotel Panorama Ristorante
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a spacious equipped terrace with views over the Garda Lake, Hotel Panorama Ristorante offers rooms in Torri del Benaco. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.With city views or a balcony with lake views, each room is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bidet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room, including sweet pastries, cold cuts, cheese and freshly brewed coffee or cappuccino. The à la carte restaurant is specialized in modern Mediterranean and regional cuisine.Torri del Benaco lakefront is a 5-minute drive from Panorama Hotel Ristorante, while Ca’ Degli Ulivi Golf Club is 1.7 miles away.
The breakfast is very good
The view on the lake is beautiful
- Fantastic hotel, the view was amazing. The service from the staff was also excellent. Food and wine was also perfect. It was very nice location in the small city Albisano away from all the tourists.
- Great staff, very helpful and generous! beautiful view over lake garda from the room balcony and the hotel restaurant. Nice pool outside. Clean and comfy rooms.
- Apart from the minor faults below, everything else was absolutely great. The location, the views, the staff, the food, the cleanliness were all beyond criticism.
- The hotel is situated in a small picturesque village/hamlet with a supermarket and a handful of cafes/restaurants. To get to Torri del Benaco we walked down a lovely rustic path and it took about 30 minutes although 40 minutes on the way back up hill – it’s very steep in some places! The hotel itself has absolutely breathtaking views, particularly from the restaurant and the pool area. We got a village view room (away from the lake) and it was a bit noisy with the sound of the church bells ringing every half an hour and the traffic! I would strongly recommend upgrading your room to one overlooking the lake with a terrace/balcony as our room felt a bit claustrophobic and cramped.
- The breakfast is very good
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Torri del Benaco, 19 miles from Verona, Hotel Marina features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sirmione is 9 miles from Hotel Marina, and Riva del Garda is 20 miles away. Villafranca Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Taken good care of by the owners who were always helpful and welcoming.
Room was quiet and reasonably spacious at top rear of hotel.
Situated close to the centre of Torri Del Benaco, so very convenient.
- Extraordinary breakfast, friendly and kind staff, amazing location!
Extremely friendly owner family, very close to lake/beach and seafront, very clean room/bath,
Free parking, both on the street and at two hotel parking spaces, nice balcony
- This hotel is a gem! The hosts were lovely and very helpful with anything. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed it very much. The room was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was excellent! The beach was not more than a five minutes walk away and the hotel was also close to the centre with many restaurants and bars. The breakfast was nice with various choices to enjoy.
- An absolutely charming hotel with an excellent breakfast and extremely friendly and helpful staff. The rooms aren’t modern but very clean and comfortable. More like a home from home than a sterile hotel atmosphere.
- Taken good care of by the owners who were always helpful and welcoming.
Le Torri Del Garda FamilySPA Resort
Set in the hills around Lake Garda, this 4-star property is 5 minutes’ drive from Torri del Benaco centre. It offers panoramic lake views and extensive grounds with excellent sports facilities.Le Torri Del Garda includes 2 swimming pools, one for adults and one for children. You will also have a children’s playground, and a volleyball and football pitch. Indoors there is a gym and a games room with snooker and table tennis.Rooms and suites have warm colour schemes and tiled or wood floors. All very spacious, they also come with air conditioning in the sleeping area, satellite TV and a private balcony or patio. Suites also include a kitchenette.Le Torri Del Garda serves a large buffet each morning and offers tourist information and bike rental at reception. Free parking is provided. Located in Albisano, the property is a short drive or a 35-minute walk from the lake.
- It was a great facility for families, especially with children.
- Everything was very the rooms are big the staff are very good friendly and helpful
Out kids liked The evning activity.
Quite large room and terass.
- The facility is really nice and is family friendly. When we arrived in town (by car), we were a bit concerned about parking due to the small streets that lead to the Hotel. But once at the Hotel, we were positively surprised by a nice and big parking spot right in front of the Hotel. Definately doesn’t look comfortable for people that arrive there by feet though. There were toys in the lobby for the kids, which was nice. The rooms are really big – like small apartments, and feature a fantastic balcony with view, microwave, kitchen and fridge.
- Food was great. view was breathtaking.pool would be good in summer
Locanda la Cross – Adults Only
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Garda, 16 miles from Verona, Locanda la Cross – Adults Only features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Sirmione is 8 miles from Locanda la Cross – Adults Only, and Riva del Garda is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 15 miles from Locanda la Cross – Adults Only.
- Very modern rooms. Lovely tiny details! Nice shower. Amazing breakfast(different eggs, ham, cheese, cereals, homemade fresh fruit salat….)
- Lovely place!!! Great location, very clean and cozy, all facilities are new and very comfortable. Tha hotel looks exactly like in the picturs and even more beautiful in reall. We had a wonderful vacation, the owners are very nice people and the coffee is no less than perfect!!!
- Very nice family, very friendly and very delicious food & wine
- Accomadating staff, very friendly & welcoming. Decor is lovely with great attention to detail. Great value for money.
- Pleasant staff and nice breakfast. We didn’t get the chance to eat, though the atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant looked interesting
Hotel Marco Polo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Enjoy the best of Lake Garda and its surroundings at Hotel Marco Polo, set in a green park only 1,650 feet from the beach and half a mile from the center of the city.When at the Marco Polo, you can chill out by the outdoor swimming pool, with a shallow end for children. Alternatively, you can practice your serve at the tennis courts, or enjoy a game of ping-pong.When it’s time to relax you can enjoy a drink from the bar and watch TV in the comfortable lounge.The Hotel Marco Polo offers 127 rooms spread over 3 buildings. Each room features simple, modern décor and panoramic balconies or terraces.A rich buffet breakfast is served each morning, and evening meals feature a choice of international dishes and a vegetarian buffet.All guests staying at Hotel Marco Polo are entitled to discounted rates at a nearby golf course.
The view from the bar and top pool is beautiful.
The top pool and restaurant is stunning.
Nice pool and lovely gardens.
Beautiful views from the restaurant terrace. It’s fine if you just need a base but if you’re walking you should be aware that it is a little way up a very steep hill.
- The hotel is very dated I guess it was last updated late 70’s having said this it was clean the bed was comfortable and the shower was hot no air con though so if all you want is a bed then it’s spot on. Pool freezing long up hill walk to hotel but bar has a wonderful view of lake
- Nothing like a hotel, more like a holiday camp. No ac or fan and waiters very rude at breakfast.
- Nice hot showers were the saving grace of this hotel! Beautiful location but expensive for the quality of the rooms and food.
- The view from the bar and top pool is beautiful.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The Miro’ is a friendly little hotel which enjoys a great position in the heart of Garda’s historic centre. It offers completely renovated rooms, and a buffet breakfast. The lake front is just 150 feet away.Hotel Miro’ offers spacious rooms with carpeted floors, an LCD TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.In just a few minutes you can walk to the lake shores, where you will find restaurants, bars, pubs and cafés. You can also practice a great variety of water sports here and guided mountain bike tours in the area are available.The hotel is located 2,300 feet from the free garage that is shared with all other hotels in the historic centre.
- Excellent location and nice view from balcony. Easy walk from bus station. Very near to ferry pier. Very clean (well done to the cleaners!). Comfy bed. Breakfast ok. Air con and WiFi both good. Nice and quiet (top floor). Would definitely recommend and use again.
Location is just great!
Check-in and check-out fast and easy
Cleanliness of the hotel/room
Secure parking place (even though not parking directly in the hotel it was clo
sed and only people with keys could enter)
- Great rooms, super wee balcony with a view of the lake. Good breakfast, nothing to fault at all.
- Right in the town centre and nearly on lake front. Wonderful hotel and all staff eager to please. Would do it all again!
First Rate Hotel..spotless….100% Service…..I have to say a very big thank you to all the Staff for excellent service
La Vittoria Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Garda! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, La Vittoria Boutique Hotel is located in Garda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.Verona is 17 miles from La Vittoria Boutique Hotel, and Sirmione is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- lovely staff, great location, nice rooms and bathrooms.
- Excellent location and view of the lake and promenade. Near to the ferry. Great views from our room and restaurant areas. Helpful staff. Restaurant for lunchtime and evening meals if required. If anything the hotel looked even nicer than the photos on the web pages.
- Very friendly staff, making our stay extra special. We upgraded to have a lake view, which was stunning.
- Everything was as near perfect as you can get. Lovely staff, good food, friendly, spotlessly clean, accomadating. Excellent!!!!!!
- The best hotel on the lake front. Very close to the ferry stop. Great people watching
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Giardinetto offers accommodations in Garda, just 17 miles from Verona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Sirmione is 7 miles from Hotel Giardinetto, and Riva del Garda is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Staff charming, breakfasts very good, room small and simple but fine for the price. Good value.
- The location of the hotel is superb! It is situated on the lakeside with a short, easy walk to both the ferry terminal and the bus station. Ideal for those without a car, the elderly, or someone with limited mobility. The hotel is clean, comfortable, and has excellent food. Most of the staff speak English and are charming and obliging.
- the location was fantastic, the beds were so comfy and the place was spotless
- excellent location,clean and expensive looking. friendly staff. Accomodating to requests
- Location was excellent being right on the side of the lake. The room was small but had everything we required. Cleaners did an excellent job on a daily basis & the room was spotless. Very friendly too!
Hotel Ristorante Santa Maria
One of our best sellers in Bardolino! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Ristorante Santa Maria offers accommodations in Bardolino. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Verona is 15 miles from Hotel Ristorante Santa Maria, and Sirmione is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Ristorante Santa Maria.
– nicely located hotel, 2min city center and the lake itself
– nice and helpful staff
– private parking space which in our case was very useful
– good accomodation level, as expected from as the hotel is advertised
– nice breakfast, many to choose from, the ability to make fresh juice a big plus
- The location. This is a small friendly hotel with basic facilities and is ideally located to the town centre and is excellent for a short stay
Within easy reach of all the restaurants and bars on Bardolino.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- the breakfast was very nice and a very good selection. The bed was quite ok and we really appreciated the fresh towels EVERY DAY. All your staff were absolutely lovely especially Sonja on the reception. The waiter in the dinning room was very nice and as we encouraged him to chat with us he was very entertaining. We had a lovely evening on the last day!
- Service from the staff was good, but Rosario was outstanding
- – nicely located hotel, 2min city center and the lake itself
Top Hotels In Albisano Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albisano Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albisano Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albisano Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!