10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albion Saint James – Top Hotel Reviews
Albion Saint James is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albion Saint James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albion Saint James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albion Saint James. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albion Saint James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albion Saint James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albion Saint James:
Verney House Resort
Verney House Resort is a 10-minute walk from the beach in Montego Bay, and features a freshwater swimming pool and tropical gardens. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.Rooms at Verney House include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a telephone, and the private bathrooms feature a shower. Daily housekeeping is provided.The on-site restaurant opens daily from 8 am until 6 pm, serving typical Jamaican cuisine. There is a poolside bar and room service is also available.You can walk to the shops, restaurants and lively bars of Montego Bay’s Hip Strip in around 10 minutes. Sangster International Airport is just a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- People working there really make the place. They are very comforting , helpful and nice (but that’s most people in Jamaica). Even the bodyguards are cool! And funnny 🙂 Rooms are big, very comfy beds and the balcony view we had was beyond incredible, overlooking the bay and mountains. Aircon in the room, nice toilets, fridge to store some food or cold beer 🙂 food we ordered was very nice (but be prepared … in Jamaica you have to wait a bit for any type of food)
Very close to airport.
The evening security guard was very professional in assisting me to my room and ensuring my safety.
- In first night I got bite some Ting my lip got swell other than that it was a ok stay
- The view from the place over whole Montego Bay is nice. The airport shuttle was included in the price.
- Well I like how my room kept whenever I submit my key for cleaning.
This pleasant hotel is within walking distance of Doctor’s Cave Beach and Cornwall Beach and just 2 minute drive from Montego Bay Airport. Rooms have views of the ocean, garden or pool views.The Grandiosa Hotel has its own on-site restaurant, the Grandiosa, which serves local and international dishes. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a business center. Many helpful amenities are offered to guests, including an airport shuttle, tour desk, and currency exchange. Room service and newspapers are available upon request.All rooms at the Grandiosa Hotel have seating areas, as well as cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Select rooms include balconies, refrigerators, and bath amenities.Montego Bay’s Hip Strip, home to restaurants, bars, and nightlife, is less than 5 minutes from the Grandiosa hotel. The Agua Sol Theme Park is only a mile away.
- We had a great view from our room and balcony overlooking towards the ocean and directly above the swimming pool. We loved the old word architecture of the hotel and the room was very comfortable.
- We fly into Montego Bay and stay at the Grandiosa each year. The hotel is just a mile from the airport. Staff is super friendly and always accommodating. The evening meal is always delicious.
- The staff were super lovely and helpful and the pool was really nice. The housekeeping staff are spot on, everyone had a really nice atmosphere and were polite and careful towards guests! Awesome vibes all the way through!!
- The location was ok. When the hotel asks you if they can book you a cab say “no”. The cab cost us $15 USD for a $1 cab ride to the airport. What a joke. The restaurant food was surprisingly good and good value.
- I loved the restaurant and pool areas. Food was great!
Palm View Guest House
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! Featuring an outdoor pool, kitchenette facilities and a balcony, this Montego Bay suite is a 5-minute drive from Sangster International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included.This one-bedroom suite includes a small dining area and wood furniture. Palm View Guest House offers air conditioning and cable TV.Barbecue facilities are available along with laundry facilities. The property also offers luggage storage.Doctor’s Cave Beach is a 10-minute drive from Guest House Palm View. Margaritaville is a short walk away.
- The welcome was fine but further contact with front desk was not encouraging at all. The rest of the staff were quite pleasant. I like the privacy of the property.
- For the price of the room the facilities are in need of upgrading
Close to the airport.
Nice views and swimming pool.
Quiet and not noisy area.
Big room with balcony.
- The bed was very comfy, the property was close enough to walk dowtown
- Was a last minute booking I did on my phone because I didn’t want to drive for two hours in the rain at night to my home town,location was good,after I return to Canada was told by my bank i was charge twice on my card for the one night called spoke to the lady and she is insisting that she only charge me one time and am still trying to get my money credited back to my card its been almost a month now.
Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Alma is 23 miles from Sandals Inn – Couples Only, and Rose Hall is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Wexford Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril, The Wexford Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 22 miles from The Wexford Hotel, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very good experience. Staff were very helpful and accommodating especially the front desk staff
- Nothing at all .. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone .. Location was the only good thing about this place
The location was perfect!
Close to everything you want to be close to and ideal for excursions and tours.
Staff was friendly and the place was always clean.
- The fact that I was on the hip strip , I park my car and walk every where.
- The cleanliness the food for breakfast and the hot water for shower and the force of the water
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Toby’s Resort is located in Montego Bay in the region of Saint James. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 23 miles from Toby’s Resort, and Rose Hall is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Front desk friendly, maids good, proximity to beach, clean property
- The location was great and close to a lot of things. The bed was comfortable.
- The reception desk staff were friendly and helpful.
- Customer service was great. We overnight there for a wedding and all went well.
- Big up front desk.. and everyone in the restaurant.
Donway, A Jamaican Style Village
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Donway, A Jamaican Style Village offers accommodations in Montego Bay, just 31 miles from Negril. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Alma is 23 miles from Donway, Jamaican Style, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable, it served the purpose for what I wanted it for and the location was very central.
- The location, the lush garden, the very nice staff, the breakfast on the terrace.
- Shower Water was cold!! But I think it had something to do with the whether.
- Big and clean room, good located between city and airport
- Good location in front of Doctor’s Cave Beach
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Bougainvilla Inn offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alma is 24 miles from Bougainvilla Inn, and Rose Hall is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Montego offers free Wi-Fi, air-conditioned rooms and an outdoor pool. This coastal property is only a 10-minute walk from the white sands and blue waters of Sunset Beach.Each comfortable room at this tropical hotel comes with a cable TV, a closet and sea views. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The property features an on-site restaurant serving traditional Jamaican food, and guests will find other dining options within 1.2 miles. The hotel also offers a bar.City Centre Plaza is under 1.9 miles away, while Sunset Boulevard is just a 10-minute walk away. Tryall Golf Club is a 25-minute drive from Hotel Montego.Guests will find Sangster International Airport within 1,650 feet of the property.
- The bed comforter is old and the carpet need to be change , other then that it was OK, great location, property need upgrading.
- Room, pool, food, service, music and especially the staff People dem!
- The food at restaurant was superb and very reasonable
Location is right near the airport, so we stayed the last few nights of our holiday, so that we could just walk down to the airport.
Good view at all the planes taking off and landing.
Walking distance from the Hip Strip in Montego Bay (about 15-20minutes)
Bar man/waiter very nice and helpful.
Ottima posizione a 2 minuti di taxi dall’aeroporto
Attenzione ai tassisti. Contrattare io prezzo. Non più di 10US$ a tratta! Vi chiederanno anche 15US$ a persona!!!!
Deja Resort All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Deja Resort All Inclusive is located in Montego Bay, just 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Malika at the front desk was super sweet and very helpful! The entire kitchen staff was such a pleasure. Perfect location! Easy access to the beach, restaurants, and bars.
- I loved all the staff’s and location. My finances and I would come again.
- The rooms were reasonably large. And there was a water cooler which could be accessed. The public balconies were nice outdoor settings.
- Must Staff very helpful, friendly; room was nice and spacious
The cheeseburgers by the pool were great!
A gal named Chocolate was fantastic need more people like her.
Top Hotels In Albion Saint James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albion Saint James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albion Saint James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albion Saint James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!