10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albiolo Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Albiolo Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albiolo Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albiolo Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albiolo Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albiolo Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albiolo Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albiolo Lombardy:
Hotel Cascina Canova
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Cascina Canova offers accommodations in Uggiate, just 28 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 12 miles from Hotel Cascina Canova, and Como is 7 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 18 miles away.
- We go every time in this charming hotel. The breakfast is very good and the staff very kind. We will return again.
Just a one night stay for business, but the staff were very helpful and the room was beautiful, quite large, with an extremely comfortable king size bed.
Great showers, and fantastic breakfast selection. High speed wifi was appreciated.
Will be back later this month. Wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
Lovely hotel, close to Swiss/ Italian border, so usually good value on price.
V comfortable bed, slept like a babe.
Great choice of breakfast items, just go there!
- Nice restaurant, good facilities, comfortable bed, perfect breakfast
- It dates back to the 14th century!! Very close to the border with Switzerland, we had dinner at the next door restaurant, and the dinner, although small portions, was excellent!
Albergo Ristorante Madonnina
Albergo Ristorante Madonnina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cantello. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milan is 28 miles from Albergo Madonnina, and Lugano is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. The building and the history of the building was incredible. We were given a suite, which was very large, warm and comfortable. Breakfast was magnificent
- Loved the jacuzzi on the balcony of our room, and the flexibility of the staff!
- Very nice old building restored in a modern style. This relates to the red building close to the hotel. Swimming pool with great terrace and great view to the mountains.
- The renovated hotel ist very comfortable, and creatively decorated. The restaurant ist marvelous and has a nice atmosphere. Breakfast also, very good and qualitativ!!
- Big rooms, children in the same room, very clean and quiet
Impero Hotel Varese Beauty & Spa
Impero Hotel Varese Beauty & Spa is located in Cantello, just 29 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 12 miles from Impero Hotel Varese Beauty & Spa, and Como is 9 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very good food. Breakfast was enough. Staff attentive and responsive. Internet (wi-fi for free) – acceptable. Convenient location: about 25 km to the Como Lake and 5 km from the customs with Switzerland. Until 20:00, a supermarket is available in the vicinity of the hotel, a 24 hours supermarket “Carrefour” is available in about 3 km in Cantello locality. The road to the hotel reflects well in most navigation systems. For the car owners – if the hotel parking is full, you can safely use the front of the hotel (“in the immediate vicinity is a police sector”). Kids area very diverse and free (it’s necesary to supervise the children).
the room was really spacious with a balcony. the bed was kingsize and extremly comfortable. we got there after a cold and rainy day, the stuff was really helpful. they let us park the motorbikes in the garage. the wellness area was perfect to relax after this cold day. it offers a lot of saunas,jacuzzis and a swimming pool. also the salt room was pretty nice. right next door is a big supermarket. the hotel also has a pizzaria restaurant with a huge variaty of delicous pizza. also the breakfast buffet had a big variaty to choose from.
i forgot my telephone in the hotelroom and they contacted me amd sent it to my home adress.
- Great value hotel, friendly staff, free parking out front. Pizza restaurant attached is great
- Hotels location was found easily .Very nice and big comfortable bed room . Extremely helpful staff . Great breakfast . Overall a good experience .
- Everything is perfect, the staff, the room, the breakfast, the restaurant, the location,
Ibis Styles Varese
One of our top picks in Varese.Located in Varese, 28 miles from Milan, Ibis Styles Varese features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 15 miles from Ibis Styles Varese, and Como is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 14 miles from Ibis Styles Varese.
- I was impressed about the assistance and patience from the receptionist at arrival. My partner was sick and confronted with an embarrassing situation which caused me to get nervous. The receptionist was professional and kept his calm, was forgiving and helpful. Pure greatness, my utmost respect for him!!!! Most grateful Sir, for your charming and elegant behavior. Also my thanks to the other members of the staff for their help and support and apologies for the inconvenience we caused.
Extra large room in grond floor. But, if you are looking for an apartment with functional kitchen ( with utencils ) you will be disappointed.
There were ZERO utentcils. We are told to ask staff to get anything from them, but its an inconvenience. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Excellent service provided.
- Quick check in, good parking, breakfast was good, common areas good, the room was not new but in good conditions.
- The breakfast is very good. The beds are very comfortable. The room was nice and spacious. They clean the room every day, everything was very nice, nothing to complain about.
- It has a lot of parking place. The room was clean enough. The staff was kind. It is a good price & performance
Located in Cantello, 29 miles from Milan, Hotel Gonzaga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Lugano is 12 miles from Hotel Gonzaga, and Como is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Gonzaga.
- The restaurant in the ground floor is excelent and also the family that runs the place is super kind. I do recomend the place, when staying the border. on the next day we quick went to lake Como
- The room was very comfort and spacious. I had a view on my car from the room. It was silent.
- La posizione strategica è la cortesia della proprietà.
- Das Hotel ist supereinfach und eignet sich nicht für einen Urlaubsaufenthalt. Aber wer für die Durchreise einer langen Autofahrt einfach nur einen Schlafplatz sucht, keinerlei der üblichen Hotelservice benötigt und wenig Geld dafür ausgeben möchte, ist hier richtig.
- La rapidité de prise en charge malgré l’heure tardive
Hotel Europa Varese
One of our top picks in Varese.Located in Varese, 30 miles from Milan, Hotel Europa Varese features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Lugano is 14 miles from Hotel Europa Varese, and Como is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Walking distance perfect for shopping. Great restuarant right out the lobby door..
- Very nice and clean. Great stuff: very kund and helpful. The hotel in the middle of the city.I will come back.
I have never been to a hotel with such friendly owners and staff! We had problems with our car and they were really helpfull in assisting and translating with the towing service and the garage. This was really a relief to us.
The hotel is beautifull, traditional, but also modern. Nice renovated rooms with high ceilings. Isolated glass, so we had a quiet sleep, even though the hotel is in the middle of the centre, just where the historical part starts.
Good breakfast. The lady who prepares eveything around the breakfast is friendly and helpfull to the max!
The hotel has an enclosed parking lot, which can be used for free. Very convenient when travelling with a packed car.
We had a great stay.
- good location, right next to the center of Varese, convenient private car parking behind the hotel. Very friendly staff, clean & spacious room. Nice breakfast with several local specialities! The restaurant next door is really nice .It’s only 30 minutes to Malpensa airport, which is conveneint too. Overall, a nice place to stay.
- Very friendly & helpful staff plus adorable cat!restaurant is superb & modestly priced.excellent breaky too!
Hotel Ungheria Varese 1946
Hotel Ungheria Varese 1946 offers accommodations in Varese. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Milan is 29 miles from Ungheria Varese 1946, and Lugano is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Easy to find. Excellent value for money.
- The staff person who helped was extraordinary and helpful. I am grateful. The room was nice and the bathroom very nice. It was good to have parking at the back of the hotel but one needs to be a good driver because it is necessary to back out when leaving.
- Great staff and great breakfast! Parking for the car and storage for bikes.
Great stop off close to Malpensa airport.Very reasonably priced.Good breakfast including freshly made scrambled eggs.
Staff very friendly and welcoming
Large room with massive terrace.
- Feeling welcomed receives a new meaning with this property and the people working there. It’s absolutely amazing how nice they are at every moment of the day for anything you might need or just a simple question. The client is indeed their no 1 priority. As for the room and bathroom, they were super clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was super super good, coffee the same, real Italian espresso. We felt super good as guests of this hotel. We will return for sure. Thank you very much for everything!!!
Just over 1 miles from the Como Centro exit of the A9 Highway, the Hotel Cruise has elegant rooms with free broadband internet and satellite TV. Lake Como is a 15-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms feature parquet floors and flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydro-massage bathtub and a walk-in closet.Breakfast is served daily. The hotel has an international restaurant, and a relaxing lounge bar with free Wi-Fi connections.The Grandate-Breccia Train Station is just over half a mile away, for trains to Como and Saronno. Milan is a 40-minute drive away, and parking is free.
- room and installations urgently need renovation, worn down
- The stuff was very nice and cooperative and helpful . They speak English so communication was easy with them comparing to other areas of Europe . Immediately upon arrival she gave us the map and helped us to reach the areas we need to visit and explained to us how to reach them and was more than welcome to answer our questions .
- We stayed here over easter holidays. We had asked for a babybed in advance and upon arrival our room was ready including the babybed. The personnel at the reception is very polite and helpful. Breakfast is served in an open buffet style and is very appealing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We liked the big bathroom as well. The hotel is located outside of Como but by car you can reach Como in 10 minutes. To go to Milan we recommend taking the train from Lucino train station called Grandate. It costs 4.80 Euros one way per Person going to Milan and it takes 50 minutes by train.
Large hotel not far from motorway and mostly geared to business travellers with cars, but accepts travel groups too. Located in an industrial area, away from everything. Many rooms have a private garage reachable with a private elevator from the room which is useful if you have a lot of luggage. The room was a bit “stuffy” but well equipped and a good bed. Large good bathroom, no make up or shaving mirror.
Breakfast was OK, in a nice and airy breakfast room. The restaurant in the evening provided a limited menu, of good quality, but rather expensive. It feels like you are paying more than elsewhere because you cannot go “elsewhere” so easily at night.
At the checkout we were told to book directly at the hotel website in the future, which would save us € 10 a night compared with the booking services of the various providers, a 10% saving!
The friendly service and the good location will make this hotel our destination next time we drive by on our way south.
The dinner at the restaurant was very good. The offer included a good selection of Italian dishes. Nice selection of beer and wine.
Breakfast, too was good, with a broad selection for all tastes.
While this Hotel is situated at a Motorway, it was very quiet. Parking is Gate-locked, which is great.
Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera
Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera is set by the Milan-Como highway, near the Rho-Pero Trade Fair Centre, and Milan Malpensa Airport. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and Mediaset Premium TV channels.The rooms at this stylish 4-star hotel have elegant lacquered furniture, matching curtains and bed spreads, and a minibar.Hotel Lomazzo has shuttle services to various city destinations. There is a free indoor parking lot with direct access to the hotel.Featuring live music on Saturday nights, La Rotonda di Lomazzo restaurant has both international and traditional local cuisine for dinner. A breakfast buffet is served daily.
Excellent breakfast and good value for money.
Good quality restaurant
It was very clean and comfort.
Big size of packing lot.
- Location on the autoroute; EASY stop-off for late arrivals into Milan. Nice breakfast
- The room was spacious and clean. No charge for the parking. Only 10 KM from Como. Half an hour ride from the Alfa Romeo museum. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very good and comfortable hotel, a perfect decision for stop-off. Professional and very nice staff at reception. But the main thing we liked there was about breakfast! Well we travel a lot and always have omelet and bacon for breakfast and I have to admit that they do serve the most delicious bacon and omelet we`ve ever tried. Also there was unreal delicious kind of cottage cheese! 🙂 Not to talk about the many other things we`ve also tried there. Still can`t forget about that fantastic breakfast ))
- Excellent breakfast and good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Varese! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Capolago offers accommodations in Varese, just 29 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lugano is 16 miles from Hotel Capolago, and Como is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Capolago.
- As the booking was used for an overnight stay on a long car travel, the location close to the highway and outside the city centre were good as was the parking behind the rooms.
- Bed was comfortable, the room was pleasant and cosy. The hotel is well lit at night
- parking next to the entrance …cool! No carry a thing over ….
- The staff was very friendly and welcomed us warmly. The room was impeccable and the breakfast was good. Would definitely recommend!
- The bed was comfortable, the room quiet. Good choices for breakfast.
Top Hotels In Albiolo Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albiolo Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albiolo Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albiolo Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!