10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albeth Heights Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Albeth Heights Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albeth Heights Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albeth Heights Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albeth Heights Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albeth Heights Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albeth Heights Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albeth Heights Maryland:
The Columbia Inn at Peralynna
Only 1 miles from Centennial Park in Columbia, Maryland, this bed and breakfast is 18 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Airport. It features elegant guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Columbia Inn at Peralynna are decorated with classical pieces of artwork and furnished with a balcony and fireplace. Cable TV is provided.Guests can enjoy a game of pool in the game room or watch the 52-inch flat-screen TV in the library. Barbeque facilities are on the outdoor deck.A gourmet breakfast is served in the mornings and receptions are held in the evenings. A guest kitchen is also available.Downtown Baltimore is 17 miles from The Peralynna Columbia Bed and Breakfast. Fairway Hills Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Great breakfast. Staff very accommodating to make up for a Booking.com reservation error. Question whether I will use you again.
- Very welcoming staff in an accommodation has some great history behind it and it’s owners. Although not in the centre of a lot of entertainment there’s plenty to do within a short drive and within an hours, plenty of history both nearby and within the hour. Would recommend it to anyone
- The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, the breakfast was better than one would expect at this price.
- What a great find! I had a ground level suite with its own entrance and parking right outside the door! The beds were luxurious and each room has a great whirlpool tub. Wine and cheese in the evening, breakfast in the morning and wonderful nooks and crannies to lounge in. A personal phone number was given “in case you need anything”! How thoughtful!
- Jacuzzi tub was a relaxing way to end a long day, and the bed was so comfortable I had to set an alarm so as not to miss the made to order breakfast that was included with our stay. Our suite was spacious and had every amenity one could need: robes, toletries, hair dryer, refrigerator, microwave, TWO tvs. We attended a concert at Merriweather Post Pavilion, which is less than 10 minutes away (so convenient!) and booked this room for one night. I wished we were staying longer!
Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia
One of our top picks in Columbia – and a guest favorite.
Located in Columbia, Maryland, this hotel offers rooms with a kitchenette. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and tennis courts.Every suite at the Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia is equipped with free WiFi and a cable TV. The kitchenette has a stove top, dishwasher, and coffee machine.The hotel has an on-site fitness centre and barbecue facilities. A convenience store is on-site as well.A complimentary breakfast containing fresh juices and breads is served in the dining lounge.Merriweather Post Pavilion, a concert venue, is 5 miles from the Baltimore Columbia Sonesta ES Suites. Centennial Park and Lake are 3 miles away.
- I love the layout.. the apartments style setting,. The extras they took into consideration, pots/pans, plates, wine glasses (full size) like the ones I have at home… the cleanliness and quiet surroundings… comfortable bed and bedding..
- The staff was very friendly and kind I definitely felt welcome
- Being on the third floor, comfortable bed, decent breakfast, (no bacon) 🙁
- The hotel was very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I liked the arrangement of the rooms.
- Staff, location, cleanliness and value for the cost
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Located in Columbia, 24 miles from Washington, DC, DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, and Annapolis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 10 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia.
- The bed was comfy, the room was well appointed–almost perfectly well appointed. See next box. The location is perfect for my business requirements. The wifi was great.
- My family always snags a hotel to hang out in NYE. This hotel was nice, quiet and just enough for our NYE family night. We got to hang out at the indoor pool which was a must have for us! The one bedroom suite was spacious enough for the kids to have their space and my husband and I to have ours but also for us to hang together and play games. Rooms service was timely and the food was great! LOVED the private floor for Hilton Honor Rewards Members!
- Bed was comfortable and overall quiet and clean. The facility felt little outdated but my overall experience was great! Checkout time was at 12 which facilitated my need to stay little longer at the hotel. I would stay at this location again as I am a frequently visitor to the area.
- the calmness,and how the staff received me,i found every staff i talk to very sympathetic and loyal.
- I loved the fluffy pillows along with the comfortable bed and clean room and the warm welcome I received upon arrival.
Sheraton Columbia Town Center
Located 11.7 miles from the Diamond Ridge Golf Course, this Columbia hotel features an on-site restaurant, lounge and outdoor pool. All guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable.The modern rooms at the Sheraton Columbian Town Center are bright and comfortably furnished. Ironing and coffee facilities are included. Wi-Fi is available.Featuring casual dining options, the Waterside Restaurant serves continental cuisine. The Lobby Lounge features light fare and a variety of cocktails.Laundry facilities and a gym are on site for added convenience.The Mall in Columbia is across from Sheraton Columbia Town Center and the Marriweather Post Pavilion is 1 miles away. The Ravens Stadium is a 27-minute drive from the property. The Washington Monument is 27 miles away.
location is ideal, however it’s the front desk staff that keeps me coming back; they are genuinely concerned about needs, etc-
LOVE Ethiopia & Isata… truly hospitable.
- I was given a room that was not close to the elevators , after I asked for direction to my room another employee saw that we were not close to the elevators , she offered me a room close to the elevators. I thought that was very nice of her. They also offer me free shuttle service to the event that I was attending but I had items to carry so I drove. The employees at the front desk were VERY VERY nice.
- I tried to give this a no star but it wouldn’t let me
- Close to where my event was. Very clean. I stayed in the older part and it was very quiet and nice.
- The room was excellent and comfortable and a great value.
- location is ideal, however it’s the front desk staff that keeps me coming back; they are genuinely concerned about needs, etc-
Hampton Inn Columbia, MD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Columbia, MD offers accommodations in Columbia, just 26 miles from Washington, DC.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD, and Annapolis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD.
- Staff was friendly during check in. Breakfast and attendant were all very nice.
- Room was nice. Pillows very worn out and flat. Walls thin – I heard people passing by at 1AM, 4AM, 5:30AM, etc.
It was close to where we needed to be
waffles were good
- I am military and found out that I could have utilized my military discount. However, the front desk representative who was working that morning was not very helpful at all. So I paid full price for two rooms expose to receiving the military discount.
- I really liked that the staff was welcoming and very pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely stay again and I will recommend someone to stay here as well.
Residence Inn Columbia MD
Featuring free WiFi, Residence Inn Columbia MD offers accommodations in Ellicott City.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 26 miles from Residence Inn Columbia MD, and Baltimore is 11 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed this establishment. Very clean and friendly staff.
- Space was great in the room even with a 16mnth old.
- The bed was super comfortable and I was given a top floor room – as I had requested. It was QUIET and that is the best part. I’m there for work, not play. Staff was GREAT!!
Very neat and clean and close to
our friends. Great breakfast. Nice hot
water in shower.
- This is a really great facility. The room was very clean and well decorated. The kitchenette had everything we needed. The location was ideally situated close to major roads and shopping centers. The breakfast was much more that we expected (no need to go out to a restaurant). The staff was very courteous and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about this facility. We will plan to stay here again.
Ramada Baltimore West
Ramada Baltimore West offers accommodations in Catonsville.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 30 miles from Ramada Limited Baltimore, and Baltimore is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Impressed with room very comfortable, bed was nice and quiet.
- The bed was very comfortable and pillows nice and fluffy. The breakfast they served was OK. You had a choice of hot/cold cereal, donuts, danishes, mini muffins, yogurt or you can make our own waffles but no bacon or sausage meats available.
- Breakfast could be a little bit more better like having scrambled eggs
- The bed had springs popping up, but overall, I was pleased.
- The worker that came in the next morning made my stay fine by doing his job right, the man who checked me in was not…
Knights Inn Baltimore West
Located 8 miles west of downtown Baltimore, Maryland, this inn is half a mile from Security Square Mall. It features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The accommodations at this Knights Inn Baltimore West come with cable TV. Local calls are free.The City View Bar and Grill is on site and open for lunch and dinner. The front desk of the hotel is open 24 hours a day and free parking is available.Johns Hopkins University is 20 minutes from Knights Inn Baltimore West. Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is 13 miles from the hotel.
- ihad to switch room bathroom sink dint drain.. poorly furnished
- Old hotel – tub was cracked. Could use some renovating.
- Housekeeping was very friendly as well as front desk staff
- It was worth the money clean quite and comfortable
- Spacious bed the employees was friendly n respectful
Motel 6 Baltimore West
Located close to Interstate 695, this Baltimore motel features Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. The Baltimore Convention Center and the National Aquarium are 10 miles away.Cable TV is available in each bright room at Baltimore West Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have snacks and drinks are also available.Motel 6 Baltimore West is 5 miles from University of Maryland – Baltimore County. The Maryland Science Center is 11 miles away.
- I love the staff & fast check-in! The rooms are fabulous!
Sink was backed up
The heat wasn’t working , I was in there freezing
- Imran in the office is very nice he always gives me service with a smile
- My wife had surgery and had to sleep in a recliner. We brought ours with us, I just had to carry it in and set it up. The front desk worker ran all the way down to the end of the hall to our room just to open the side door of our room for me to bring the recliner in. So helpful and nice.
- reserving the room with my cellphone before getting there was easy and quick
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn
Featuring an on-site fitness center and rooms with cable TV, this Baltimore hotel has free wireless internet access. Downtown Baltimore is less than a 20-minute drive away.A refrigerator is offered in each air-conditioned room at Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore. Ironing facilities are provided as well. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk with a safe welcomes guests to the Baltimore Hampton Inn and Suites. Business facilities are available on site. A year-round indoor pool is also offered.Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the Baltimore Convention Center are both within 7.5 miles of Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore. Baltimore – Washington Airport is 10.5 miles away.
- Everything was super clean, room was a great and comfortable size, staff was very nice.
- Breakfast was awesome, pool was great. The staff was friendly and it was so quiet and my family loved it.
- The breakfast. They had a clean station. And always have cookies at dinner time.
- Very quiet, exceptionally clean, comfy sleep, and excellent staff service!
- It was a very comfortable stay we really enjoyed it the staff were very nice
Top Hotels In Albeth Heights Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albeth Heights Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albeth Heights Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albeth Heights Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!