10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albese Con Cassano Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Albese Con Cassano Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albese Con Cassano Lombardy:
Best Western Albavilla Hotel & Co
Featuring a furnished terrace, Albavillahotel is a 4-star superior hotel located 1,650 feet from Albavilla centre. With free WiFi, the hotel has a restaurant and a bar.All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant is open every day, and breakfast is available every morning from 6:30 until 10:00. Meeting facilities and shuttle service are also available on site.The shores of the Lake Como are 6.8 miles from Albavillahotel, while Como centre is 5.6 miles away. Lecco is a 20-minute drive away.
- Otherwise clean, reasonably spacious, breakfast standard, view probably nice, but was heavy fog.
- The hotel located not far away from both parts of lake Como – cities of Como and Lecco, easy to reach with a car. The room was comfort, we liked also a restaurant and a small sauna at the hotel. There was a wonderful view from the reception (see the photo)!
- The staff was very helpful and smiling all the time
Very nice place.
Modern design. Really liked breakfast choice.
Good restaurant. Good room service menue.
Numbered parking lots right next to the hotel rooms.
Castello Di Casiglio
One of our top picks in Erba.Castello Di Casiglio is an ancient castle set on nearly 9 acres of parkland. It offers air-conditioned rooms with LCD satellite TV and wired internet access.The Di Casiglio Castle Hotel has a 24-hour reception and includes a restaurant and bar with terrace. There is an outdoor pool surrounded by conifer trees and room service is also available. The hotel offers free parking.The Di Casiglio is 7 miles from the city of Como and a one hour drive from Malpensa Airport.
- Beautiful quite location.. Fabulous pool. One to Como. Great location for driving all around the lakes.
- Very nice location with great garden and clean swimming pool
- The location very quiet, the castle, the accommodation
- Beautiful building from the outside and lovely gardens
- the main castle was full of character and the restaurant in the basement was great. Rooms were small, but the bathrooms were functional and modern.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inverigo Hotel offers accommodations in Inverigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Milan is 20 miles from Inverigo Hotel, and Bergamo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 20 miles from Inverigo Hotel.
- The hotel with a restaurant was a very good choice. The Bistecca Fiorentina was mouthwatering, cooked perfectly to our liking.
- Food was top quality and bed was incredibly comfortable. Staff were always eager to help as well.
- Restaurant is good ..breakfast is good included for the room..
- The junior suit was great for the 3 days, good space. Breakfast was ok.
- The hotel&resturent are just perfect. Really great place with low prices.
B&B Hotel Como
B&B Hotel Como is located in Como, 23 miles from Milan and 29 miles from Bergamo. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugano is 16 miles from B&B Hotel Como, and Locarno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Breakfast was good. Great service and friendly personnel.
Our room was comfortable as well as the Bed.
- Clean rooms, helpful staff, parking, good value for money
- Clean , friendly staff, value for money is good , location is far from como lake but with near bus station and a train station where u can easily commute to Milano or como lake
- The hotel was clean, comfortable mattress, very helpful and friendly staff. It was 5 minutes from the train station.
- Great service, fun environment, fussball table, free wifi, nice breakfast.
- Breakfast was good. Great service and friendly personnel.
Located in Grandate, 22 miles from Milan, Ibis Como features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 30 miles from Ibis Como, and Lugano is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 19 miles from Ibis Como.
- This is a fantastic hotel. The staff, the location, the rooms, value-for-money, food, pet-friendliness -everything is first-class. We’ve stayed here many times and wouldn’t even consider anywhere else.
- We stayed only one night, in transit, therefore our appreciation of hotel facilities and services was limited. That said, our experience was globally positive. Staff at the reception was kind and helpful. The room and the bathroom were large, comfortable and clean. Overall, very good value for money.
- A standard Ibis level of service with good staff attitudes all round.
- Quite calm, there is a big parking and the breakfast is OK…
- Location is good because is near a couple of restaurants and the super market
Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago is located in Brunate in the region of Lombardia, just 25 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Bergamo is 29 miles from Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago, and Lugano is 14 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 24 miles from the property.
The view is fantastic
And the location, touch the very small roads to the hotel is also very good
However this hotel have a lot to offer, but only in the summer half year
In the Vinter it’s value is falling
- I had a room with a view of the beautiful Como Lake. I loved overlooking the lake from inside my room. Parking was free of charge.
- Great little family run hotel. Great views. Easy to get down to Como town on cable car. Delicious Polenta restaurant nearby. Great hikes nearby.
- Fantastic view! Very friendly and serviceminded staff.
- The staff was very friendly. Extra bonus was the drop-off and pick-up from the funiculor station. The light-house near the hotel offere spetacular views.
- The view is fantastic
Just over 1 miles from the Como Centro exit of the A9 Highway, the Hotel Cruise has elegant rooms with free broadband internet and satellite TV. Lake Como is a 15-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms feature parquet floors and flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydro-massage bathtub and a walk-in closet.Breakfast is served daily. The hotel has an international restaurant, and a relaxing lounge bar with free Wi-Fi connections.The Grandate-Breccia Train Station is just over half a mile away, for trains to Como and Saronno. Milan is a 40-minute drive away, and parking is free.
- The stuff was very nice and cooperative and helpful . They speak English so communication was easy with them comparing to other areas of Europe . Immediately upon arrival she gave us the map and helped us to reach the areas we need to visit and explained to us how to reach them and was more than welcome to answer our questions .
- We stayed here over easter holidays. We had asked for a babybed in advance and upon arrival our room was ready including the babybed. The personnel at the reception is very polite and helpful. Breakfast is served in an open buffet style and is very appealing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We liked the big bathroom as well. The hotel is located outside of Como but by car you can reach Como in 10 minutes. To go to Milan we recommend taking the train from Lucino train station called Grandate. It costs 4.80 Euros one way per Person going to Milan and it takes 50 minutes by train.
Large hotel not far from motorway and mostly geared to business travellers with cars, but accepts travel groups too. Located in an industrial area, away from everything. Many rooms have a private garage reachable with a private elevator from the room which is useful if you have a lot of luggage. The room was a bit “stuffy” but well equipped and a good bed. Large good bathroom, no make up or shaving mirror.
Breakfast was OK, in a nice and airy breakfast room. The restaurant in the evening provided a limited menu, of good quality, but rather expensive. It feels like you are paying more than elsewhere because you cannot go “elsewhere” so easily at night.
At the checkout we were told to book directly at the hotel website in the future, which would save us € 10 a night compared with the booking services of the various providers, a 10% saving!
The friendly service and the good location will make this hotel our destination next time we drive by on our way south.
The dinner at the restaurant was very good. The offer included a good selection of Italian dishes. Nice selection of beer and wine.
Breakfast, too was good, with a broad selection for all tastes.
While this Hotel is situated at a Motorway, it was very quiet. Parking is Gate-locked, which is great.
- Close to the motarway so it is a good stop on route
Offering panoramic views of Lake Como from its hillside location, Hotel Glavjc is in Torno. It offers a private beach, a fish restaurant, and rooms with balconies and lake views.Rooms at the Glavjc have free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV with satellite channels. Each is decorated in a simple Mediterranean style.The restaurant serves local specialties in a dining room overlooking the lake. A daily buffet breakfast is provided.Both the beach and the grounds are equipped with relaxing lounge chairs.The city of Como is 5 miles from the hotel. Bellagio is a 30-minute drive away, and parking is free at the Glavjc Hotel.
- The view from the balcony was breathtaking! We could relax at the balcony and look at the mountains and the lake. The decor of the place was the 70s, which gave us a unique experience going back in time. Our room had a heating floor, which was very comfy. The staff was helpful. Really amazing food in the restaurant!
- The views and staff were top notch! Couldn’t fault the staff always happy to help!
- very helpful and friendly staff, wonderful location and great food
- Views were spectacular. Food was fantastic with excellent service. Bed linen changed daily. Very clean.
- The million dollar view of the lake from our balcony.
Locanda dell’Oca Bianca
A 10-minute drive from central Como, Locanda dell’Oca Bianca is an intimate hotel with a traditional restaurant and free WiFi. Rooms are air conditioned and have satellite LCD TVs.Rooms at the family-run Oca Bianca are decorated with painted-wood furniture. Each comes with a private bathroom and a fridge.In the restaurant, guests can choose from a wide range of fish and meat specialities of the region, accompanied by an extensive wine list. Gluten-free meals are also available.Como San Giovanni Train Station is 4 miles from the hotel, with direct connections to Milan. Buses from Milan Malpensa Airport stop in Como Nord Lago Station, 4.3 miles north.The property also has an airport shuttle, available if requested in advance.
- Basic continental breakfast as usual room comfortable
- Matteo, the owner’s partner’s son, was very accomodating. Stellar service was provided throughout the stay.
- Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good wi-fi, excellent meals, very pretty courtyard.
Apartment was extremely clean and comfortable.
Convenient location, in a quiet area in the neighbourhood of the Milano-Como highway.
Management was extremely supportive: due to an unexpected problem on the road, we arrived horribly late at night (3.30 AM), well beyond check-in time (12.00 PM), however they let us in without any problems!!
Large room, with comfortable bed. Access direct to outside so perfect for the dog.
Restaurant at the hotel
Hotel Rossovino Como
One of our top picks in Como.Featuring a garden and a sun terrace, Hotel Rossovino Como offers accommodation with free WiFi and free parking in Como. The city centre can be reached in 15 minutes’ by public transports.All modern rooms feature a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and a kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some are air conditioned and have kitchen and balcony with views of the garden.The shores of the Lake Como and Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour Square are a 15-minute drive from Hotel Rossovino. The Como Centro A9 Motorway exit is 1.2 miles away, and Milan 24.9 miles from the property.
- Everything. Very helpful staff staff especially Hassan
- Despite our late arrival (midnight) the receptionist was very helpful by providing us all the details for check-in.
- Attractive, spacious and modern apartment. Great friendly welcome on arrival,with lots of local recommendations. Lovely breakfast buffet.
– perfect reception staff
– parking (for free)
– value for the money
- Ideal location to reach by car from highway, very modern facilities, neat, friendly staff, pets very welcome with no cost, free parking on site. Highly recommended!
Top Hotels In Albese Con Cassano Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albese Con Cassano Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!