10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albert Mines Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Albert Mines Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albert Mines Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albert Mines Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albert Mines Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albert Mines Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albert Mines Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albert Mines Quebec:
Auberge Manoir Le Tricorne
One of our top picks in North Hatley.Auberge Manoir Le Tricorne offers accommodations in North Hatley. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sherbrooke is 8 miles from Auberge Manoir Tricorne, and Magog-Orford is 10 miles away.
Nice experience, quiet peaceful stay.
Great host, Nicole.
- The large property surrounding the Auberge was immaculate, the scenery was spectacular. The village is about ten – fifteen minutes drive away. Very charming! I would like to go back during the summer.
The inn is nice looking and has great views of the mountains and the partial view of the lake.
It was clean inside. Good breakfast
- Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices.Host were very nice.
- The location is fantastic. The view of the valley and the facility itself is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a B&B setting. I can’t imagine what more you would want. The Town of North Hatley is a lively quaint community.
- Nice experience, quiet peaceful stay.
Hotel Motel La Marquise
One of our best sellers in Sherbrooke! Just 2 miles from downtown Sherbrooke and Bishops University, this motel offers on-site dining and a heated outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Furnished simply, each room at hotel Motel La Marquise comes with a TV and a private bathroom. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.After a day of exploring nearby attractions, guests can enjoy a cocktail at the La Verrière Resto-Bar. An outdoor space complete with a sitting area overlooks the pool.A 24-hour front desk is available at Hotel Motel La Marquise Sherbrooke. Fax and photocopying service are available.Capelton Mines are 6.3 miles from this motel. Le Théâtre Granada is a 10 minute walk away.
- Good value for the money, but still a very basic motel.
- Place was clean and had a decent continental breakfast.
Friendliness of the owner
10 minutes of downtown Sherbrooke and 2 minutes from downtown Lennoxville
- Confort, clean, Staff was nice, check in is rapid, continental breakfast free serving till 11h00, fridge and microwave in the room, nice flat 30 inch tv in the room with numeric service (videotron),
- good location, within 10 mins of sherbrooke town center and of waterville.
Le President Sherbrooke
One of our top picks in Sherbrooke.This hotel in Sherbrooke, Quebec features a large indoor pool with hot tub, outdoor patio and free Wi-Fi. It is 2 miles from the University of Sherbrooke.Each room at the Hôtel Le Président includes cable TV and free local telephone calls. The air-conditioned rooms also provide coffee facilities.The Interpretation Centre of Sherbrooke History is 3 miles from the President Hotel. The Beauvoir Shrine and the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS) are about 9 miles away.
- the location is great , staff are helpful and happy.
- Love love love the bed.. love that distance of pool from my room I was also beside a vending machine awesome
- Excellent location, cleanliness, staff, breakfast and room size. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay there.
- outdated hotel but was ok overall. fairly clean but very dark room and furnishings
The confort, the king bed, the look outside and Inside, room very nice and beautiful.
Close to the high way and right on the 112 (King’s street)!
We asked for a quiet place and we got it, Thanks!
Hôtel Le Floral
Located in Sherbrooke in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Magog-Orford, Hôtel Le Floral features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The people at the front desk were amazing. The hotel is clean and modern. The shower was amazing.
- Big, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast included, very easy parking, great location with several dining options close by and major highways just around the corner. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended if you’re staying in the area, perfect if you’re looking for a good night sleep, it was my 4th stay here during the last few months.
- this place is amazing when having to go at hospital ,you make life wonderful outside being sick/totally amazing you all are the staff is overwhelming helpful and smiles
- everything was wonderful stayed there 3 times now due to friend in hospital would be nice if we had pkg deal offer with baskets of bottles water ginger ale cheese crackers juice yogurt things like that just a idea
- Close to highway and restaurants. The staff was very friendly, polite and very useful. Rooms are a great size and comfortable. Would stay here again.
Quality Hotel & Suites Sherbrooke
Quality Hotel & Suites Sherbrooke is located in Sherbrooke, just 12 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
- The cleanliness, the comfort of the bed, the price.
- Lovely room, restaurant attached was great. Enjoyed the discount on the breakfast. Loved the location, loved the roads in Sherbrooke and found the whole area just gorgeous.
- Very friendly staff willing to help out non-French speakers. Greatly Appreciated.
the bed was very comfy
Room was very clean
And breakfast was excellent full hot breakfast and full service
Overall it was very good and close to restaurants and stores
Only 5 minutes from University
The breakfast was superb. More food than expected.
Staff understood and spoke English with us
Hotellerie Jardins de Ville
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotellerie Jardins de Ville is located in Sherbrooke in the region of Quebec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Sorry. We didn’t try the restaurant. We always have breakfast in our room. Which we love
- The staff were friendly and the room was clean for the price. Parking was a non-issue as it seemed as though we were the only people staying there.
- Kitchenette was convenient; inexpensive and good location for my visit.
- Overnight staff and front desk staff was very friendly and the location was good for my trip.
- Spacious rooms, I think bathrooms were recently renovated so it was clean and worked well.
Auberge Le Coeur d’Or
One of our best sellers in North Hatley! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge Le Coeur d’Or is located in North Hatley. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Sherbrooke is 10 miles from Auberge Le Coeur d’Or, and Magog-Orford is 9 miles from the property.
- Food is exeptional! No TV in the room – perfect! Cozy establishment.
- The breakfast was amazing and very generous. They served local products and it was a real treat.
- The owners were very nice and the breakfast was quite good.
- The inn is a lovely old house and our room was on the second floor. The sloping roof and small outdoor porch gave the room a cosy feel. We had both dinner and breakfast at the inn and both were amazing. The food was extremely well prepared, portions were perfect and the whole experience was wonderful. The town of North Hatley is picturesque and we were lucky to be there on a sunny early fall day. The owners of the inn were friendly and very helpful.
- Good breakfast with homemade croissant, friendly staff, old-fashion decor makes you feel like you are back at Parents’ or Grans’ house.
Comfort Inn Sherbrooke
Located in Sherbrooke, 12 miles from Magog-Orford, Comfort Inn Sherbrooke features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- Room was very clean and the staff was helpful. Location is central.breakfast is included and is pretty decent.
The room appeared to be very clean. When the shower curtain got wet it emitted a rancid smell. Pet peeve of mine. The water was hot and the pressure was good. The bed was super comfy and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.
The choices at breakfast were good, however, the sausage appeared to be boiled and the eggs were a bit too runny for my taste. The coffee was good and hot.
The front desk was very accommodating when we had to change our plans due to weather. Thanks again for that.
- Room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast is fast and good. The place has a consistentcy we find comforting. It’s our go to places when in Sherbrooke. We tried a different hotel last time and were sorely disappointed.
- Location is good. Staff is pleasant and the rooms are comfortable and very clean. The breakfast is always good but sometimes crowded.
- breakfast food was prepared well- beds were comfortable
Auberge la Raveaudière
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge la Raveaudière offers accommodations in North Hatley, just 10 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Idyllic surroundings, great breakfast, near exquisite town.
- The tranquility of the site. Needless to say there is no TV set in the room. But this spot is perfect for golfers. The golf course is just across the road!
It was great to be there with the dogs and a toddler. Big lawn at the back that deers visit every day.
The breakfast was delicious – fruits, clafoutis, waffles – but we did miss a piece of bread or something that wasn’t sweet.
- The entire house is welcoming and very well appointed, all in good taste. We are made to feel comfortable and the breakfast was delicious.
- A very charming place in a wonderful location. Friendly hosts and an excellent breakfast. I highly recommend
Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Centre
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Centre offers accommodations in Sherbrooke, just 14 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was very friendly and the rooms very comfortable
- There was a very helpful person at the front desk, Caroline. She went above and beyond to help explains the charges.
- The cleaning lady was very nice. The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable.
- The Staff was very helpful in finding areas of the city I wanted to see. My grandparents liked in Sherbrooke and I was able to find my Grandparent’s home, St Michel’s Basilica and Cathedral and the cemetery where they where buried.
- The propert shows its age and there sholuld be a majorf renovation.
Top Hotels In Albert Mines Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albert Mines Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albert Mines Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albert Mines Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!