10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alberoni Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Alberoni Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alberoni Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alberoni Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alberoni Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alberoni Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alberoni Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alberoni Veneto:
Hotel Villa Orio
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the most tranquil, green and charming neighborhood of Lido, Villa Orio is found in the Alberoni area, 1,650 feet from the Circolo Golf Venezia. Rooms offer free wired internet.Hotel Villa Orio offers an enchanting and exclusive view of the sun setting over the Venetian lagoon. The ride to Venice, by bus and water-bus, takes approximately 40 minutes.Villa Orio Hotel is surrounded by a cool garden and features comfortable lounge areas. Rooms are tastefully furnished rooms and feature air conditioning and a private bathroom with shower.Breakfast includes cold meats and cheeses, cake and pastries, yogurt and fresh fruit.Villa Orio Hotel is surrounded by many restaurants, bars and markets. It is near a pine wood and Alberoni Beach, one of the widest and most well-kept on Lido Island.
- The room was big, the bathroom was also big and had a bathtub. The breakfast was nice. The building seems to be in a quiet area that I didn’t have the chance to explore.
- Lovely hotel that is on yhe south and very quite part of the island. It has everything locationwise: bus stop in front, cute little bar on the left, a small shop, a restaurant and fruit/veggie store right there!!
- Great place in a peaceful and picturesque location. Very friendly people and an excellent value for the money.
- Nice surrounding, very close to the public beach with great food.
- The hotel is in an excellent location, not far from the beach in the quietest part of Lida. Venice can be reached by local transport, by bus and by vaporetto. Several restaurants and bars are in operation nearby in the summer months. The room on the first floor is spacious, light and comfortable. A rich breakfast is served every day, including cheeses, sausages, fresh fruit, dairy products. The staff is happy, special thanks to Receptionist Albert!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Relais Alberti is housed in a completely refurbished 15th-century building, Cà Alberti, in the ancient hamlet of Malamocco. It offers a well-kept garden, and free WiFi throughout. All rooms come with a private bathroom.The rooms are decorated in a typical Venetian style, boasting antique furnishings, Murano-glass lamps and chandeliers. Each is provided with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a minibar.Breakfast is a varied buffet, including a selection homemade products. In summer you can enjoy your breakfast in the Barchessa in Core, the typical Venetian-style patio, fully equipped with tables and chairs. In winter it is offered in the Sala Camino. The lounge bar Corte degli Agrumi is available for guests.Just 3.1 miles from the property you will find Santa Maria Elisabetta water bus stop.
- What a gem of a place! Customer service and attention to detail (including a choice of pillow type and robe size, and home baking at breakfast) were above and beyond what was expected, and the hotel itself is a beautifully presented traditional house with a small number of guest rooms. We had one meal at the hotel and it was perfect. The owners were very friendly and they have some excellent, helpful staff – with special mention to Andrea who is an asset to the hotel. Would definitely recommend, particularly if you don’t mind not staying in the centre of Venice.
Reception and guest relations was excellent! The guest relations gave us adequate information on how to get around, convenient transport charges and times, local restraunts and sites to visit.
Lovely quet location. Very pretty garden.. prettier than the picture infact.
Transport to station was provided and early breakfast prepared. Customer Management 10/10!!
- The sitting rooms had outstanding old furniture, almost collectors’ items and much of the lighting was with Murano-glass; the garden at the main building was comfortable and pleasant. The surrounding was quiet at night.
- The guys at Alberti made us feel very welcome, such a beautiful house and location, we will definitely be booking again…
- The location is really nice, with a beautiful garden and entrance hall. The breakfast was amazing, the staff very helpful and the room was clean ( they changed the bathroom towels almost every day). They offered us some bikes for free to take a ride nearby, which we enjoyed a lot.
Ca’ Del Moro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Ca’ Del Moro is located in Venice-Lido, just 2.3 miles from Venice Convention. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 9 miles from Ca’ Del Moro.
- The hotel location, the room size, the welcoming front desk and service
- a little far from the centre but if no option… then u can definitely go for this
The silence and the calm.
The availability of the staff
- Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean. Easy to find and very convenient frequent public bus service that ran all night if required. Very good breakfast facilities. Easy access to water bus number 1 that ran every 10 mins. Hired bikes on the lido which was a welcome break from the crowds. Loved the art in the biennale and also Damien Hirst and the Peggy Guggenheim.
- The hotel itself is good with Tennis and football facilities close by if you are into sports. The breakfast was good and the staff is very helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Locanda Stravedo offers accommodations in Pellestrina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Venice is 8 miles from Locanda Stravedo, and Padova is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- We liked everything. This is a fabulous place in a wonderfully isolated island so close to the magnificence of Venice. Take a bike, go around and enjoy life and food !
- Beautiful place. I was speachless when arrived. Locanda Stravedo is great outside and inside. Rooms are not very spacious but enough and really beautiful. The breakfast is served in the beautiful garden outside.Locanda is so closed to the see. The natural beach really great – quite nobody on.Great people in the hotel and on the whole isle. Great food in Locanda Stravedo in the evening. The hotel is really great, really nice, modern and very clean. Great view form the window on the see.
- E’ stato il ns secondo soggiorno presso questa struttura…e confermiamo: Ottima posizione, staff cordiale e gentilissimo, ambiente molto confortevole…
- La cordialità dei proprietari con cui abbiamo chiacchierato piacevolmente. Il fatto che nel paese tutti si salutano, anche i foresti.
- tutto semplicemente perfetto…location stupenda, tanto relax, silenzio , tranquillità ; anche il cibo al di sopra di ogni aspettativa..consiglio vivamente il ristorante della Locanda, cucina ottima..senza necessariamente spostarsi; il proprietario della Locanda e la sua famiglia sono davvero gentilissimi e simpatici. SUPERCONSIGLIATO!
Hotel Excelsior Venice
One of our top picks in Venice-Lido.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Excelsior Venice offers accommodations in Venice-Lido. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We were upgraded to a deluxe room on the ground floor near a smoking courtyard which suited us. Thank-you most appreciated.The Hotel was very quiet and we thought overly expensive for snacks and coffee’s for a five star hotel. Loved the flower arrangements. Somehow it lacked the Dolce Vita expected in an establishment of this kind. It was kind of boring. The water-boat transfers to Saint Marc’s were a great but necessary feature for this Hotel.
- The total experience, it was superb, very classy with generous room throughout and the best of best in restaurant
- We love the city of Venice but staying on Lido di Venezia gave us the best of both worlds; easy access to a busy and bustling Venice via a frequent complimentary motor launch from the hotel jetty direct to Piazza san Marco versus peace and quiet on the hotel’s private beach and terrace when we returned to Lido. Very helpful staff here. Lovely views over the beach from the terrace where we had coffee or a light lunch and very relaxing sitting by the attractive pool (often used for professional photoshoots). The hotel jetty from which the motor launch leaves and private water taxis arrive is probably the most beautiful taxi rank I’ve seen anywhere in the world!
- I liked the choice of either staying on beach for day quieter hardly any people or simply going to busy Venice City by the complimentary water taxi.
- Cool old Italian vibe, quiet. Good restaurants around on Lido. Safe.
San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice
One of our top picks in Venice.Located in Venice, 1.6 miles from Teatro La Fenice, San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. St. Mark’s Basilica is 1.7 miles from San Clemente Palace Kempinski, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 2.5 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 6 miles away.
- Complimentary coffee and pastries on joining the club
- Just perfect. The green and quiet island away from busy Venice, the complementary shuttle service to Venice, free tour to Murano. Great staff. Specifically I should mention Antonio – wonderful concierge.
- The staff were exceptional – amazing customer service, very attentive, welcoming and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was superb – a large selection of foods hot & cold on the buffet and other dishes cooked fresh from the kitchen. The coffee was brilliant. The boat shuttle service ran every 20 minutes from the hotel and docked right beside St Mark’s Square which was very convenient and nice to escape the hustle and bustle after a long day sightseeing. Lovely bar too which you could relax in for hours if desired.
10 min to San Marco by shuttle boat
Luxury stay in private island with swimming pool and breakfast with champagne
- Away from the crowds grounds were lovely bar was great although a little expensive. The rooms were very nice and the bed particularly comfortable.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in front of the famous Excelsior Beach, in the convention zone of Lido, the Petit Palais is set right by the Cinema Palace, which houses the Venice Film Festival.This modern-looking building, with façades made of travertine marble, is comprised of 31 double rooms. Most rooms offer a fantastic view of the Excelsior Beach and the Adriatic Sea.The hotel’s position in Lido, the main island of the Lagoon, will allow you to easily reach Saint Mark’s Square in approximately 15 minutes by boat.
- I like this place, it’s clean and makes you feel comfortable. I’m lucky to get a room with a balcony facing the beach and sea, a very nice view.
- The hotel is just 3min walk distance from the Venice convention center. The staffs are very friendly. The breakfasts are awesome!
- The personal in the breakfast room was very friendly and helpfull
- The hotel was right on the beach, right next to the “Hotel Excelsior,” which of course, is about 4 times the price. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and our ocean view room was fantastic.
- hotel is located right in front of the beach, the room is wide and extremely clean.
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is located in Venice in the region of Veneto, just 1.9 miles from Teatro La Fenice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. St. Mark’s Basilica is 2.1 miles from JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great space all round to relax,loved the rooftop pool
- Being able to relax and still enjoy the facilities and quality of food and drinks
- The Island was fantastic, the room was great. The views from the rooftop bar were amazing. But above all else was the staff who were friendly attentive and made the stay extra special.
- the whole experience was nothing short of perfect. ” from check in to check out”
- the single free chocolate they left on your pillow after making the room up and nice Ice cream (not at Marriot).
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sorriso offers accommodations in Venice-Lido, just 0.7 miles from Venice Convention.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Marco Polo Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, the breakfast various and tasty, everything was super clean.
- Clean, comfortable and safe. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. A most enjoyable stay.
- Staff was really nice. Hotel is on quite place (you will appreciate it after couple of hours in busy Venezia centre). But it is good accesible by public transport. Close to the hotel is nice huge beach (in March was cold for swimming, but it was great for walk).
- A little away from the main areas of Venice but the buses and boats run for 24 hours a day and given the price this represents great value. It much more peaceful and you get a lot more space than on the main island.
- very attentive and friendly reception staff, clean, contemporary
Hotel Rivamare offers accommodations in Venice-Lido. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The owner was really nice and the place is very pretty with a nice view
- I had asked Aleena for a ground floor room and that’s what we got, number 14. Our room was large and bright.. Comfortable beds and a large bathroom . We overlooked the tennis courts we had french doors which opened right up and we could watch the tennis players in the evening. The hotel was quiet even though there were many children. Breakfast was good and lots of it. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Thank you all for an enjoyable stay.
- We visited this hotel for fourth time, we knew what is it about. Low price, good hotel, supergood and kind stuff.
- Bathroom was a good size and breakfast was excellent
- Extremely nice and clean and the staff is very nice!
Top Hotels In Alberoni Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alberoni Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alberoni Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alberoni Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!