10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albano Laziale Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Albano Laziale Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albano Laziale Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albano Laziale Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albano Laziale Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albano Laziale Lazio:
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Villa Altieri is located in Albano Laziale, just 14 miles from Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, concierge services, room service and a shops at the property.Tivoli is 17 miles from Villa Altieri, and Fiuggi is 29 miles away. Ciampino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Helpful staff with enough English to fill in when our Italian was insufficient.
Convenient location to shopping and touristic areas
I know little Italian, but the staff were friendly and responsive to all my questions; as a result, I spent the following day touring Albano Laziale!
Very good Continental breakfast also.
- The area was gorgeous, peaceful, modest. The hotel was beautiful, as well, and well maintained. Quiet and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly, as well.
- Decent room for a low price. Very friendly receptionist.
- 2nd time staying here. Can recommend for short break with car. Excellent meal in evening and breakfast is ample. English can be a problem
- Helpful staff with enough English to fill in when our Italian was insufficient.
Located in Albano Laziale, 15 miles from Rome, Miralago features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tivoli is 17 miles from Miralago, and Fiuggi is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 6 miles from Miralago.
- It had mostly everything I needed. Perfectly adequate – probably best for a summer stay. The staff helped me call a taxi and service was good. Views over the lake were beautiful.
The hotel is close to Ciampino airport where we were picking people up, hence the choice. Castelgandolfo is an attractive village and technically, as part of the Holy See, a different country so it was interesting to have the GPS tell us we had crossed the border four times in five miles.
The hotel is and old family run place and has to be viewed as such so there are no pools saunas spas so the score becomes unnecessarily low as a result. Also the situation was really pretty good but neither poor not excellent, the only choices.
The restaurant was fine as in fine, not fine as in fine dining. Perfectly acceptable.
Breakfast was low key but I think we were the only residents and one cannot expect the sort of indulgent wastage a chain hotel would write off.
The bedroom was on keeping with an old family run hotel; old dark wood and wall coverings but in good order.
Bathroom or more correctly shower room, basic but clean.
- Food very good. Staff members very nice and helpful.
la struttura e bella, ma un pò cara specialmente il ristorante, carissimo un secondo e un contorno con acqua 30€ credo che sia un pò troppo esagerato ,
lo staff e gentilissimo molto disponibile .
- Если от безвыходности вам всё-таки придется остановиться в этом старом и мрачном отеле и вы готовы мириться с его ужасным запахом, то ванная более-менее чистая. Мы ночевать тут не остались, уж очень неприятно там было.. если вы тут ради озера – в этом отеле вида на него нет
Hotel Castel Vecchio
One of our top picks in Castel Gandolfo.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hotel Castel Vecchio is located in Castel Gandolfo in the region of Lazio, just 14 miles from Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tivoli is 17 miles from Hotel Castel Vecchio, and Fiuggi is 29 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 5 miles away.
- The hotel was in an excellent position, food very good and staff excellent,
- The hotel got very good facilities, it has elevator, indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a very good lake view. It also provide feed parking inside the property.
- It was a lovely respite after 2 weeks walking Rome. The staff was fabulous, the dinner was superb and the view and accommodations couldn’t be better.
- Good solid Italian hotel. Don’t exect too much as its a little dated but the location more than makes up for it. Lovely little town, good restaurants and perfect view.
- Fantastic view on Lake Albano. Very good cooking. Friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Ariccia.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Villa Aricia is located in Ariccia in the region of Lazio, just 15 miles from Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tivoli is 18 miles from Villa Aricia, and Fiuggi is 29 miles away. Ciampino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The place, the price, the kindness of the staff and the good restaurant
- The hotel was in a great location and the grounds were beautiful. The staff was very friendly and spoke good English.
The view and setting was nice, with a beautiful garden and trees all around it.
The room was arranged and cleaned every day.
WiFi worked perfectly fine.
- Wonderful old villa surrounded by an astonishingly lovely park of trees, full of singing birds. The staff kindly whipped up a great family-style dinner for us (there is a restaurant on the premises, aptly named the “Eden”) when we arrived tired and hungry. Plenty of parking for cars and vans, and an elevator to the left of the stair entry, if you know where to look. Rooms typically high-ceilinged with lofty shuttered windows. Close to one of the amazing bridges of Ariccia; great walking opportunities and great access to shops selling the delicious local roasted pork known as “porchetta.” Great HQ for exploring local wineries, crater lakes & antiquities!
- La posizione dell’Hotel a pochi metri da Palazzo Chigi in una zona molto tranquilla e facilmente raggiungibile, immerso in un bel parco privato con potenzialità enormi. Colazione buona e discretamente ricca. Ottimo e professionale il personale impiegato.
Hotel Castel Gandolfo
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Castel Gandolfo offers accommodations in Castel Gandolfo, just 14 miles from Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or lake. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tivoli is 17 miles from Hotel Castel Gandolfo, and Fiuggi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Castel Gandolfo.
- This property was beautifully located on the lake with breathtaking views. Even better were the staff. Everyone was welcoming, helpful, professional while making us feel so well taken care of. Breakfast was delicious. We are going back!!
- We stayed in the hotel’s small apartment located just steps from the reception desk. Not only is it clean and quiet, it boasts a small kitchen and a spectacular view of the lake. The staff couldn’t have been better — they were both warm and accommodating.
- This is quite a small hotel in a great location in the centre of Castel Gandolfo. It feels intimate and the staff were very friendly. The rooms are comfortable and spacious.
- The View was the best thing about this hotel,rooms very small and dated.
- Nice hotel in the historic center of Castel Gandolfo, near the hotel several restaurants overlooking the lake, nice atmosphere.
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
One of our top picks in Marino.Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino is set in a quiet, green area, just a 10-minute drive from the airport, and 11.8 miles from the centre of Rome. This 4-star hotel offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free internet point.Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino is just 150 feet from the Frattocchie stop of the bus lines to Albano, Velletri and the Castelli Romani area. Buses also go to Rome’s Anagnina Metro Station, 6.8 miles away.The elegant, modern rooms come with parquet or tatami floors, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and air conditioning. Superior rooms have views of the countryside.A shuttle service to Ciampino Airport and train station is available on request. Guests can enjoy free access to the gym and discounts at restaurants in the vicinity.
- The location is certainly not conducive to exploring Rome, but it was convenient to my daughter’s campus and we were only there to sleep one night before leaving for the weekend in Sorrento.
- Room size was good. Shuttle to train station and airport was useful
- No internet connection and the breakfast are so poor, stuffs are helpfull but less of them speak ınglish
- – Good location – near the airport, big rooms, really good breakfast
- I really like that I was leaving very early and they provide the breakfast box to take away…. staff was amazing , perfect communication
Park Hotel Villaferrata
One of our top picks in Grottaferrata.Park Hotel Villaferrata is in a 2-acre park on the hills of the Castelli Romani area. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and a balcony. A free scheduled shuttle to Frascati Train Station is available, for services around Rome.The rooms have elegant furnishings, minibar, and a desk. The private bathrooms are complete with hairdryer.Hotel Villaferrata serves a varied breakfast buffet including homemade cake, toasted bread, and jams. Ristorante Il Babbuino specializes in local and national cuisine.The hotel is located along Via Tuscolana, a 6-minute drive from both Grottaferrata and Frascati. Free parking is available.
- The hotel is clean,has good breakfast,plenty of parking space and very close to Ciampino airport and five minutes away from Frascati.
- What a beautiful location!! The area is stunning. We thought it would be good to have a car but it was actually a lovely walk to the main town (about 30 mins). Lots of restaurants and little places to eat. The hotel was quiet (even though it was busy and had an event). Room was clean and a decent size. Staff were helpful. For the price we enjoyed our stay.
- The staff were very good and spoke really good English. Breakfast was very nice and typical of Italian hotels.
- The cost performance, the space of lounges, outdoor space etc
- The breakfast was very good, fresh pastries and also cheese and ham and eggs. Also fresh yogurt from the yogurt machine. Ample Parking. Good location for us. Atmosphere was lovely, in the country but close enough to get to the city with the train. We have been here a few times and have enjoyed our stay. Feels like staying in a villa. Staff was very helpful.
Hotel California offers accommodations in Ariccia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 15 miles from Hotel California, and Tivoli is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- continental breakfast included ,free secure parking,friendly staff .
- Very nice gentleman at the front desk, he speaks very good English. Breakfast is nice, location is good! I think it’s perfect and I will come again!
- Fantastico il Signore con Barba bianca che mi ha accolto passata già la mezzanotte
- Una struttura ben attrezzata, camere e bagni molto puliti, colazione abbondante. Reception h 24. Parcheggio interno gratuito. Personale veramente molto cortese.
- La vicinanza al luogo dove avevo gli impegni di lavoro
Hotel Villa Degli Angeli
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Degli Angeli offers accommodations in Castel Gandolfo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 14 miles from Hotel Villa Degli Angeli, and Tivoli is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Villa Degli Angeli.
Many things, the peace, the surrounding, the staff (Patrizie) and the Manager (Michele).
The food was great (both the choice and the quality)
We had a lost-day issue (missed booking one day in our trip!) we took a chance on this place based on the photos. We were so very fortunate that we did. The drive around the lake to get to the property was lovely and the view from the terrace was stunning. It was the last day before leaving for the airport and we only wished we could stay longer. We had a room at the front with a terrace overlooking the lake (Albano) with the village and the papal summer residence across the bluest lake I’ve ever seen.
since we’d been on the road for almost three weeks we had lunch and dinner in the restaurant. It was delicious.
- Service was fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and accomodating
- The location was great and a short drive from the train station. Very comfortable room with a nice view of the lake. Decent decor and good sized shower! Breakfast was fab and they offered a decent variety, also it was possible to eat breakfast outside overlooking the lake. Staff were always ready to help and very nice.
- The staff were very friendly and attentive. Lovely fresh food presented well. Beautiful lake view , worth paying extra for the lakeside view room which has a balcony.
- Many things, the peace, the surrounding, the staff (Patrizie) and the Manager (Michele).
Hotel Villa Robinia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Robinia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Genzano di Roma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 16 miles from Hotel Villa Robinia, and Tivoli is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- the location was ok – but noisy street out front, although double pain did most of it away. the shower was also nice.
- it is a good hotel on the whole. location in the town centre is really good. Parking is good as well.
- Peaceful near cetrum ja Nemi lake.glean room frently people.
- la gentilezza dello staff e la posizione comoda e centrale dell’hotel
- La struttura è molto pulita e ben funzionante anche la posizione è molto comoda . Adatta per una notte .
Top Hotels In Albano Laziale Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albano Laziale Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!