10 Best Hotels To Stay In Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia:
Locanda al Trivio
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Locanda al Trivio offers accommodations in Castelmonte, just 14 miles from Udine. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Kranjska Gora is 29 miles from Locanda al Trivio, and Grado is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 19 miles from Locanda al Trivio.
- The location was perfect. It was quiet, out of the way and only a kilometer from the Castlemonte Church. We enjoyed our walk through the woods from the bottom of the mountain to the Church. The room had a good view looking out over the mountains. The room was very clean and large. The hotel was quiet which is a huge plus for us. The heater worked well and the hot water for the shower was never ending. We also really enjoyed the restaurant. The food was good and the staff was very friendly. Free WiFi worked well. All in all we had a very nice 20th anniversary at Al Trivio.
- Quiet place just few minutes drive from Cividale, near Castelmonte, well equipped, there’s even a lift, wonderful view from the balcony or terrace where breakfast was served. We were the only guests and had a great overnight stay. Owner speaks English.
- The view from the balcony was great. Quiet, nice place to stay. The owner and the staff are very friendly.
- The room with terrace overlooking the mountains and the valley below was absolutely superb. Really comfy beds too!!
- Really nice place, really pleasant staff, probably the best pizza I have even eaten. Nice and clean rooms.
Hotel Roma is located in Cividale del Friuli, just 10 miles from Udine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grado is 29 miles from Hotel Roma, and Tarvisio is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great location, nice and friendly staff, cosy rooms. Sufficient heating/air conditioning. Great restaurants and bars just few steps away. Two big supermarkets nearby. This hotel has some pros and cons, but it’s where I can be sure about the level of service and what to expect. Well supplied minibar.
- Nice staff, kind and sweet. very good level of cleaness. Powerful WI-FI. Good breakfast. Strategic position.
- Normal italian hotel 🙂 Quiet place right in the center of Cividale.
- While this is a run of the mill, non descript, soulless hotel, I had great rest there. Even slept right through a thunderstorm. If you just want to spend a night in Cividale while on your way to something, nothing wrong with it
- Nice and clean room with air-condition. Parking availible. Nice staff. Great location, restaurants and cafés nearby. Will come back again.
Hotel Locanda Al Pomo d’Oro
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Locanda Al Pomo d’Oro offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cividale del Friuli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Udine is 10 miles from Hotel Locanda Al Pomo d’Oro, and Grado is 29 miles from the property. Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport is 19 miles away.
- For a low, low price, I had a very comfy room & bed, a little balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains above Cividale. Decor of my room was simple but tasteful (polished wood, large marble tiles, excellent quality materials, roomy bathroom, at least for one person. The manager was very obliging, and patient with my hearing disability. He arranged for me to leave a heavy bag, after checkout, at a neighboring bar (it was to be his afternoon off), while I was working at the archeological museum all morning. The Locanda is a short walk from Cividale centro, the museo and the celtic site, also the bridge (even the train station is only ten minutes walk).
- Friendly welcome. Very convenient for the centre of town. Lovely terrace restaurant.
- Comfy sofa, small table in front of it would have made it even better. Very quiet, nice breakfast
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had at a hotel in Italy (dinner was pretty good too). Nice people and a central location.
Nice town, small cosy family hotel.
We arrived very early in the morning and the staff was very friendly and accommodated us immediately.
Locanda al Castello Wellness Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Locanda al Castello Wellness Resort offers accommodations in Cividale del Friuli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Udine is 9 miles from Locanda al Castello Wellness Resort, and Grado is 29 miles away. Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The position, on the top of a hill with nice landscape, the spa clean and confortable.
- Wonderful location, excellent facilities and most helpful staff.
The terrace setting for dinner overlooking the valley and sunset is beautiful.
The coffee in the morning was fantastic, cappuccino hot and strong .
Salad trolley at dinner a nice touch.
Parking on site.
Walk to the really beautiful town about 20 minutes.
- Service was exemplary. The dinner was superb – San Danieli Ham with melon followed by the best lamb chops I’ve ever eaten!
- Sicuramente la location è molto molto bella, ricavato in parte in un castello, in posizione tranquillissima collinare in mezzo al verde. Nulla da dire, sarebbe molto bello anche per svago, noi purtroppo eravamo a Cividale per lavoro. Ottima colazione e ottima qualità del sonno.
Le Badie Albergo Ristorante
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Badie Albergo Ristorante offers accommodations in Rosazzo, just 30 miles from Trieste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Udine is 10 miles from Le Badie Albergo, and Lignano Sabbiadoro is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The owner was very warm and welcoming. The restaurant was simply incredible, everything so fresh. The views of the surrounding countryside were breathtaking. We cannot wait to return there again.
- Food was very good but not spectacular. Nice view from our room.
tutto perfetto.. cordialita’ rapporto qualita’ prezzo. Vista stupenda cibo ottimo
e stanze pulite e confortevoli.
- La struttura è in una bellissima posizione e di nuova e razionale ristrutturazione.
- colazione buona, ristorante ottimo, posto molto silenzioso e tranquillo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Elliot offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manzano. The hotel has a spa center and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Trieste is 31 miles from Hotel Elliot, and Bibione is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Elliot.
- It needs to be understood that this property is in the country, a short drive from a town but still not in the town. The restaurant at the hotel is excellent although we ate there only once. We stayed in the apartment facility with 2 bedrooms, a full kitchen and living room. Everything seemed a little “undone” when we arrived, but the staff was quick to provide everything we needed. Wifi was not really an option in the room, but was available nearby.
- This is a wonderful little hotel – a true “restaurant with rooms” with a bar doubling as the local bistro/wine bar; it is set in the midst of vineyards, and has view of the hills and mountains. The rooms are not overdone, but comfortable and with every facility. The restaurant is, simply, excellent, and the wine list – try the local Friulano – quite wonderful. The staff are attentive but never fussing, welcoming and knowledgeable.
I liked the hotel and it’s location very much. the more we had two magnificent sunny days.
real good. The view over the valley superb.
talking about the Hotel as such no complaint and it can be recommended.
- Tolle absolut ruhige Lage mitten in den Weinbergen, es gibt ein Falstaff Restaurant und eine von vielen Einheimischen besuchte “Buschenschank”, wo auch Essen, wesentlich günstiger aber ausgezeichnet angeboten wird, Die Flasche Hauswein um 7,– ist ausgezeichnet
- ausgesprochen freundlicher Service, tolle Lage in den Weinbergen; außerordentlich gutes Essen im Restaurant (kreative, leichte moderne Küche) sowie ein besonders aufmerksamer und kompetenter Servicemitarbeiter im Restaurant
Ristorante Albergo Felcaro
Set in a historic Austro-Hungarian Villa, Hotel Felcaro features a traditional restaurant serving the best regional cuisine. Enjoy the peace and quiet and a beautiful view across the vineyards.Ristorante Albergo Felcaro is just a 10-minute walk from the center of Cormons, in a tranquil area surrounded by unspoiled nature. The friendly staff will be delighted to organize guided tours and wine tasting excursions. Rent a bike from reception and try one of the recommended biking routes.Your room at Albergo Felcaro is elegant and comfortable. Choose the Suite or Superior option and in addition you will have your own, private terrace. During the day you can relax in the swimming pool and treat yourself to a sauna or hydromassage. If you feel like something a little more active, play a game of tennis.The hotel features fully equipped conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 100. The restaurant and reception rooms are popular for all kinds of celebrations and can host a maximum of 300 guests.
- The hospitality by the owner still shows this hotel-restaurant is near to the old days’s, where we stayed in 1997 with my daughter.
- Friendly personal, easy to find, wonderful room, pet friendly, sizable breakfast Buffett with huge variety of homemade jams.
- Very pretty location, quiet. Nice staff, good room.
- Ausstattung Entree und Barbereich. Gute und ruhige Lage.
Altes, gediegenes Haus, atmet noch den Charme der k.u. k. Monarchie.
Gutes Restaurant. Einfaches Frühstück.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in San Pietro al Natisone in the region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, 14 miles from Udine, Hotel Natisone features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Kranjska Gora is 27 miles from Hotel Natisone, and Tarvisio is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- A great value for money; a peaceful setting in beautiful grounds, centering on a pool, well-maintained by a super-helpful family.
- each room had a very nice terrace; the swimming pool
- Hotel con piscina in mezzo alle montagne..panorama suggestivo..colazione e staff al top!consigliatissimo
- Das Hotel ist soweit ganz ok. für eine Nacht, längerer Aufenthalt würde ich eher abraten die Lage ist nicht gerade die schönste. Ist direkt neben einer Hauptstraße gelegen ! Das Personal ist freundlich! Das Abendessen ( Pizza ) war ok. Der Pool wurde nicht genutzt schaut aber gepflegt aus!
- Zajtrk okusen. Okolica hotela urejena, bazen čist.
La Tavernetta Al Castello
Featuring free WiFi, La Tavernetta Al Castello offers accommodations in Capriva del Friuli, just 24 miles from Trieste. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge, room service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Portorož is 30 miles from Tavernetta Al Castello, and Bibione is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- friendly staff, good location – situated on the golf course and close to Cormons; good restaurant
- Cooking was very good.But service not helpfull when we changed the table because alot of people were smoking during dinner.Also the prosciutto which Friaul is famous for tasted like bad air.
- Beautiful location amidst vineyards a castle and a golf Club. Excellent restaurant on site with great winelist. Outstanding breakfast with friendly service every morning. Great base for exploring the wine areas around.
- Tutto ! Bellissimo luogo in mezzo ai vigneti e alla natura . Ottima colazione . Personale gentilissimo e preparato. Pulizia ottima , camera grande bagno grandissimo comodo. Ottimo .
- Bella struttura, in un luogo molto tranquillo: bella vista sulle vigne e sul campo da golf. La qualità del ristorante è ottima ed il servizio al tavolo impeccabile.
Hotel Campiello is located in San Giovanni al Natisone, just 29 miles from Trieste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bibione is 29 miles from Hotel Campiello, and Udine is 10 miles from the property. Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport is 11 miles away.
Tout est parfait un accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires aux petits soins pour vous, ils parlent aussi couramment le français. Ma chambre très spacieuse, salle d’eau parfaite, le lit comme dans un rêve. Le restaurant aussi bien dans sa version gastronomique que dans sa version osteria une pure merveille pour les papilles, le propriétaire est aussi un amateur de whisky, je vous conseille de déguster un bon wisky tourbé à la fin du repas pas besoin de somnifères derrière pour passer une très bonne nuit
Pour finir j’ai passé un très bon séjour chez des gens très chaleureux.
Ottima cucina con ottima cantina. I titolari madre padre e figlio sono bravissime persone e molto cordiali.
Ottima anche la colazione con piatti preparati al momento, come uova e bacon pe esempio. Ci tornerò di sicuro.
- Dopo una lunga giornata di lavoro e tanta strada ottima scelta hotel molto pulito e camere spaziose arredate con gusto, la sorpresa è stato il ristorante veramente di livello. Colazione eccellente giusta carica per ripartire con una nuova giornata di lavoro!!!!
colazione buonissima e che mi è stata gentilmente offerta dallo staff dato che non era segnalato su booking non fosse inclusa
- Zimmer waren gut, Personal freundlich, genug Parkplatz vor dem Hotel.
- Tout est parfait un accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires aux petits soins pour vous, ils parlent aussi couramment le français. Ma chambre très spacieuse, salle d’eau parfaite, le lit comme dans un rêve. Le restaurant aussi bien dans sa version gastronomique que dans sa version osteria une pure merveille pour les papilles, le propriétaire est aussi un amateur de whisky, je vous conseille de déguster un bon wisky tourbé à la fin du repas pas besoin de somnifères derrière pour passer une très bonne nuit
Top Hotels In Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albana Friuli Venezia Giulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!