10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alameda New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Alameda New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alameda New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alameda New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alameda New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alameda New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alameda New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alameda New Mexico:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North/Journal Center
Located in Alameda, 7 miles from Albuquerque, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North/Journal Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn & Suites North – Albuquerque
Located just off I-25, this Albuquerque-area hotel is 9 miles north of downtown. It serves an American breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and jacuzzi.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Comfort Inn and Suites North – Albuquerque. They are also equipped with a coffee maker, an iron, and a hairdryer.The front desk at the North Albuquerque Comfort Inn and Suites is staffed 24 hours a day. The hotel also offers a business center and on-site laundry facilities.The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is 8.4 miles from the hotel. Balloon Fiesta Park is a 6-minute drive away.
Staff was wonderful. Room was clean and beds were pretty comfy. Pool
And jacuzzi seemed to be pretty clean. Loved the fresh lemon water everyday.
- Adela did a great job with the breakfast services. She was very friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great experience. Regina behind the front desk was friendly and informative. She fixed a booking problem that I had created and set me up with complimentary passes to Planet Fitness which I used 5 of the 6 days I was in Albuquerque. Amy from housekeeping did an excellent job keeping the room clean and comfortable.
- Property is located behind a gas station and a burger king and entrance is not well marked. Our GPS took us to a street behind the motel where the back entrance was closed, The cheese in the egg omelets was pretty gooey and tasteless.
- breakfast was good and hostess was awesome she was very friendly and really enjoyed her job talking with everyone and making sure their needs were meet.
- Property is right of the interstate. Well lit parking lot and required key card access after hours makes you feel safe.
- Staff was wonderful. Room was clean and beds were pretty comfy. Pool
Motel 6 Albuquerque North
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located in Albuquerque in the region of New Mexico, 6 miles from Rio Rancho, Motel 6 Albuquerque North features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was clean & serviceable. The staff was nice.
- The room was basic. Location was good and just off the freeway easy to access. The room was clean.
- Cleanliness, the staff was very friendly and professional.
- This location was near the hot air balloon festival. For the price it was what we expected and fit our needs.
- We stayed during the balloon fest and could see the balloons right outside our window! Staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Nice, clean, comfortable place to stay. Excellent value for the price!
Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque
A short drive from the attractions of downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, this hotel offers friendly services and enjoyable amenities such as a seasonal, outdoor pool.Howard Johnson Express Albuquerque features a free, daily hot breakfast. Guests will also enjoy fresh-baked cookies every evening. A variety of restaurants are located in the nearby area.Guests at the Albuquerque Howard Johnson can workout in the on-site fitness center or be productive in the business center. This pet-friendly, interior corridor property also offers an elevator and free parking.
- Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was attentive.
- The hotel is convenient to my business and very affordable.
- It was clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. Shower was great. Staff was friendly. It was quiet and I slept well without any disturbances.
- The location and parking were excellent even for someone driving a large truck like me could park around the back no problem! My room was clean and had a comfortable upmarket feel. Breakfast was awesome!
- I was impressed to see an armchair with an ottoman to relax on after a long business day! Friendly staff…
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! This Albuquerque hotel has a free shuttle to Sandia Casino, just 1.5 miles away. Free W-Fi is included. A daily continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles is provided daily for all guests.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW. A spacious work desk is provided. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor pool is available for guest relaxation. A fitness center is available at NW Albuquerque Journal Ctr La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.The Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum is 1.5 miles away. Historic Old Town Albuquerque and the Albuquerque Aquarium are within 8 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW.
- Bed was very comfortable and TV reception excellent.
- Location was good for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The person setting out breakfast was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was right off the freeway and easy to get to. I also felt safe at this location. The room was pleasant.
- Bed was great, staff was great, breakfast was very good and we liked having an attendant in the dinning room. Nice idea !
- The staff was very friendly and one guy even remembered us.
Pan American Inn and Suites
Pan American Inn and Suites is located in Albuquerque, just 6 miles from Rio Rancho. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North offers accommodations in Albuquerque, just 7 miles from Rio Rancho.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 8 miles from Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North.
- Our room was right off the elevator. It was painless to get our cash deposit when we checked out.
- Very good breakfast selection and clean dining area.
- Bed was comfortable, I was able to see the lunar eclipse from the 3rd floor walk way
- I rented the room online and showed up just before midnight, the staff was extremely nice. After 30 minutes in my room they checked on me because they had a complaint 2 doors down and they knew it was late and wanted to make sure I was safe. The bed was amazing! It was soft and the curtains kept the sun out.
- BIg clean modern quiet room with comfortable beds at a very fair price. ($50) Good breakfast. We were heading north on 25 in teh morning so it was good to already be north of ABQ.
Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A restaurant is featured on site.All rooms include a sitting area with a work desk, a flat-screen satellite TV and coffee-making facilities at Courtyard Albuquerque. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available.The Bistro serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner daily at Albuquerque Courtyard. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center. The property provides free parking.Petroglyph National Monument is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The University of New Mexico is 8 miles from Courtyard Albuquerque.
- The entire atmosphere of the hotel and staff were excellent. Rooms are very nice and bed is very very comfortable. Second time staying at this hotel within 5yrs and it is consistently wonderful
- Warm welcome by staff and a nice lobby. Bistro food was limited but well prepared.
- The manager went out of her way to make a difficult situation right. I am planning on staying here again. I am most impressed with the consciousness of the people who work the front desk and the manager. Thanks for a great stay.
- Bed was great! Loved the bar. Nice to have a couple of drinks before bed. Loved the Starbucks Coffee Cafe in the lobby.
- The room was cozy and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque – North Balloon Fiesta Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque – North Balloon Fiesta Park is located in Albuquerque, just 6 miles from Rio Rancho.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Have stayed at this property before, remodeling made it less comfortable this time.
- Staff was wonderful provided shuttle to balloon festival beds were comfortable and it was very clean
- Friendly helpful staff, great location, comfortable beds, and great pool with our grandchild. Oh cinnamon rolls quite yummy too!
- The location was wonderful- .7 of a mile from the balloon festival- plus for $5,00 a person one way, you could ride their shuttle if you chose not to walk. They also arranged their breakfast times to accommodate the balloon festival times.
- The air conditioning was great. Liked the coffee and the fact that there was French Vanilla creamer available.
Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North offers accommodations in Albuquerque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Didn’t like the 8 dollar charge for parking but everything else was good
- We conducted some interviews in the lobby while we were there and when the staff noticed, they immediately started taking care of us. They really went above and beyond in their customer service!
- Great location based on the location of our destination.
- The beds were comfortable. The room was nicely set up.
- Everything was perfect. The staff, comfort, food, everything. We really enjoyed it.
Top Hotels In Alameda New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alameda New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alameda New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alameda New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!