10 Best Hotels To Stay In Al Tahoe California – Top Hotel Reviews
Al Tahoe California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Al Tahoe California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Al Tahoe California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Al Tahoe California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Al Tahoe California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Al Tahoe California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Al Tahoe California:
The Coachman Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Coachman Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from The Coachman Hotel.
The breakfast was amazing for complimentary!
Would stay again for the muddled raspberry syrup and fresh waffles!
The toilet seat warmer was our favorite in room feature lol also enjoyed the ice cream sandwich , tv and bar area in reception area.
- Everything about this place was great. From the decor throughout; both in the bedroom and the very comfortable reception area, to the friendly staff, the outside fire pits and the beer at happy hour. Located just 5 minutes walk to the Heavenly Gondola very well situated.
- Friendly, homely and personal hotel where the staff couldn’t do enough to help. Lovely lounge bar area with lovely fires and fire pits. Lots of good wines and beers – happy hour was fab😀
- It’s a cute place, but there is something about it that just felt cheap. Looks way better in photos than in person. Staff seemed over worked, working the front desk, the bar, and helping clients with problems in their room.
- I like the decoration of the room and lobby. Everything looks well designed and lovely. I like there is no space under the bed so my cats won’t hide under the bed which is really nice.
- The breakfast was amazing for complimentary!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Holly’s Place features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Lots of privacy. Large area to play with my dog.
- Loved the cozy intimate feel. Lots of fun things to do.
- Friendly atmosphere, dog friendly, quiet place under the trees. Short walk to the Lake Tahoe. Loved it there. Recreation room was fabulous. We used the gas grill to bbq. Campfire every night.
- We loved the fenced yard so our dog could be off-leash, not to mention there was a jar of treats, dog towels, and even sheets so he could be on the bed with us, just like home! The guests were all friendly dog lovers, which made sharing common spaces easy and comfortable. Holly’s Place is easy walking distance from restaurants and the lake, and many restaurants are dog friendly as well.
- Loved the privacy, it was absolutely comfortable, and we could come and go as we pleased.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
The staff was super friendly and accommodated our requests. The shuttle drivers were friendly, helpful, and prompt. It’s walking distance to CVS, many restaurants and it is right on the lake. My only issues were that there was no toilet paper when we checked in and the bathroom could have been a tad cleaner, but it was fine. They brought us toilet paper as soon as we called. Also, the hot tub was luke warm, but that also could have been due to the cold weather?
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would easily book again.
- The check-in process couldn’t have been easier, especially since we were last minute bookers. We even got an upgraded room with a nice view of the lake. The bathroom was a bit dated, but the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was great having a fireplace in the room too! I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Very nice and cleaned as I expected comfortable bed, I’m very satisfied.
- I just stayed at the Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe for my 60th birthday. We had 2 rooms, 1 child and 3 pets. We had a lake view room with a fireplace and the view was amazing! Sidelines Pub was great! The staff were all extremely accommodating on a last minute room change. We will always stay here when we come to Lake Tahoe!
- The locatuin of my room was fabulous and loved the fireplace
- The staff was super friendly and accommodated our requests. The shuttle drivers were friendly, helpful, and prompt. It’s walking distance to CVS, many restaurants and it is right on the lake. My only issues were that there was no toilet paper when we checked in and the bathroom could have been a tad cleaner, but it was fine. They brought us toilet paper as soon as we called. Also, the hot tub was luke warm, but that also could have been due to the cold weather?
Best Choice Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Choice Inn offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.4 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The only good thing about the motel is the location.
- Location was amazing! We could walk less than a block to amazing food choices and bars. We brought our bikes and rode all over. Staff was friendly when we checked in, called us to ask when we would arrive …we checked in around 7pm. Our room was surprisingly simple and clean! Looking at the outside we thought we chose a dive, we were very worried ….But room was comfortable and clean. A/c worked very well! Internet worked entire visit.
- The room was large and spacious. The location was good. Owner was nice.
- Walking distance to the casinos and attractions of stateline.
- Friendly staff, cleaned our rooms and set our kids stuffed animals on the beds in little packs with a candy made our 3 year olds day
Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beds kept us sufficiently warm during the night. Super friendly staff, we were able to check in early too!
- The location is really good. The breakfast is better than other hotel nearby.
waffles and discount activity tickets through the front office. Facility is very close to the action, 4 minute walk.
When we arrived there was a small issue with the microwave. It was quickly resoled and we were pleased. Room was cleaned each day with fresh linens and the whole place was clorox fresh. We really enjoyed ourselves and will return.
- Location was okay. Staff was nice. They brought extra towels when I asked.
- VERY happy with our stay… yes the room isnt big and it also is a little dated BUT it is clean the bed is comfortable and the free breakfast was a great bonus the location is perfect for shopping dining casnos etc check them out
Best Western Station House Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Features a free cooked-to-order breakfast, this hotel also has a seasonal heated outdoor pool. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi. The Montbleu Casino is less than a mile away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each room at the Best Western PLUS Station House Inn. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.A hot tub is included for guest relaxation at the Best Western PLUS Station House Inn. A 24-hour front desk and 24-hour business center are available for guest convenience.A coffee shop, restaurant and cocktail lounge are all on site.Heavenly Mountain Resort is 2 miles from the hotel. Harvey’s Casino is a 10-minute walk away.
- Food was good waiter was very good even though he was obviously busy.
- the food was great. the waiters were wonderful. the bed was very comfortable. the stay was perfect for us both.
- Neat, clean, spacious and one of the better hotels with great experience. Complimentary breakfast was good.
- Staff was very friendly, the hotel was two blocks from the down town area, you can walk there
- Excellent location and an amazing restaurant on site, where we enjoyed two delicious steak dinners and two complimentary breakfasts.
Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe features ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe.
- Staff was extremely helpful and customer oriented. The location was perfect with plenty of shopping options, restaurants, groceries nearby, and gondola/ski rentals right outside the resort. No need to drive your car anywhere unless you go out to explore and enjoy the lake and scenery.
- Very professionally managed. Great facility and location.
- Great location with access to the Gondola at the doorstep.
The facilities at this hotel are absolutely fantastic. The Jacuzzi and outside pool really are perfect temperature. It was only 2 degrees Celsius outside and I was hot inside the Jacuzzi!
The hotel put on really lovely daily activities such as wine tasting, tacos and sangria, hot chocolate stations, all of which are complimentary.
We had a one bedroom suite with 2 fireplaces, it was huge!!!
The location is fantastic, right next to the gondola, and the hotel has a deal with the ski hire place to store your skis for free.
Staff really lovely and genuine.
Would definitely stay here again!
- We absolutely loved our entire stay in South Lake Tahoe, particularly our accomodation at The Grand Residences Marriott. Beautiful rooms and exceptional help particularly by all the concierge staff. Free ski valet was great! We loved Heavenly resort, super friendly and helpful with the access to the resort from the residences amazing! We Weill definitely be back!
Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe and Nevada casinos in Stateline, this inn features a continental breakfast and free WiFi is included.A cable TV is included in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe. Upper floor rooms offer a balcony and deluxe rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Free coffee is provided in the lobby. BBQ facilities and picnic tables are also available.A free business centre and self-service auto care area are located on site. A seasonal bicycle rental is offered and free private beach passes are available. On site massage services are available.Beach access on Lake Tahoe is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Edgewood Golf Course Clubhouse is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Theresa at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful – like a small town innkeeper who cared about her hotel and her guests!
- Great location. Desk staff very nice helpful. room was clean. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Simple breakfast.
- I don’t eat much so breakfast was great and bed comfortable.
- There system is not cordinat between front desk and housekeeping, they don’t know wish room is clean, and wish room is not clean
- I liked how we were able to play loud music and were never bothered about noise.
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, 7 Seas Inn at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The inn has a barbecue and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- A different home made breakfast and dinner appetizers every day. Wonderful friendly attentive staff.
- Loved everything about this little inn. The location is excellent, the room was so well thought out and comfortable, breakfast and afternoon happy hour was amazing. But most of all the staff is superb! I loved my afternoon chats with Lauren and an extra special thanks to Bill for pulling our kids out of the parking lot when their mustang got stuck in ice! I’ve stayed in many places in Tahoe and this is the best! We can’t wait to visit again!!
- Great happy hour with hosts and wonderful breakfast!!
Very clean rooms
Promptly set up the barbecue facility for us to use when we asked and lit a fire alongside to warm us up.
- The staff was incredible. Very friendly and very helpful. They wanted to make sure we were comfortable and having a great experience.
Basecamp Tahoe South
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Basecamp Tahoe South is located in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.5 miles from Basecamp Tahoe South, and Patsy’s Skilift is 2.5 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The anticipation. Due to their brilliant marketing and clever upgrades to the exterior and commons, I had Basecamp on my wish list for years. When their Family Room suddenly became available during my 3rd or 4th session of searching for a nice place to stay, I booked it with great excitement. It would be a fun teen room for my kids and a friend, while my husband and I would stay in a 2nd room. When the friend couldn’t make it, we consolidated to just the Family Room.
- Nice barebones room, comfortable bed, bathroom small but clean and fresh.
- The only thing I liked was that it accommodates enough beds for 5 people with 3 teenagers who need their own beds.
- Great location! Short walk to Heavenly gondola. 2 hot tubs and multiple fire pits made for plenty of places to relax after a day on the slopes.
- Lake Tahoe is expensive, so is this Hotel as well. It is a really nice hotel that still makes me smile when thinking about it.
Top Hotels In Al Tahoe California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Al Tahoe California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Al Tahoe California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Al Tahoe California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!