10 Best Hotels To Stay In Airole Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Airole Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Airole Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Airole Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Airole Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Airole Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Airole Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Airole Liguria:
Hotel Lago Bin
Lago Bin Hotel is set in a beautiful Ligurian valley. Rooms and apartments come with large balconies with panoramic views of River Barbaira and the medieval village of Rocchetta Nervina.Pigna, Isolabona, Apricale and Dolceacqua are some of the historic villages set in the surrounding Val Nervia. San Remo and the Costa Azzurra beaches are 30 minutes’ drive away from the Lago Bin.Hotel Lago Bin offers free parking and an indoor garage at extra costs. The restaurant serves typical Mediterranean cuisine. During summer time, it organises dinners with live music.
- Very good swimming pool, hotel had a bit of a dated charm, could do with some investment
The swimming pool is great, excellent facilities there. The breakfast was good but very unorganised and chaotic.
The staff was friendly and there was a nice atmosphere at the hotel.
- Nice pool, restaurant had good food, nice balcony.
The hotel suited our purpose, which was to visit Rochetta Nervina, perfectly.
Restaurant was nice and our dinner was good.
Nice and clean pool area.
- Several members of the staff were not very smiley, but in general the staff were helpful and service minded. The breakfast were compared to many places in Italy good and had a sufficient variety of choices. The apartment offered a small kitchen and gave us the choice of eating some of the meals at the lovely terrace half covered from the sun. The pool area is nice and the bar serves drinks and food.
Hotel Riviera Sanremo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Riviera Sanremo is located in Sanremo, 26 miles from Nice and 14 miles from Menton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Monte Carlo is 18 miles from Hotel Riviera Sanremo, and Alassio is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Simple apartment in the centre of Sanremo. Tasty croissants in the morning. Kindly worker Gabriele.
- Great location, lots of space in the apartment. Gabrielle was extreme Lu helpful and polite!
- We stayed in Hotel’s apartment which was located on the main shopping street. The location was excellent. The apartment was good size, two rooms and a bathroom. The rooms were clean.
- Breakfast was good, room was clean and tidy, staff helpful and friendly
Breakfast is excellent!
Stuff is very friendly.
One of our best sellers in Arma di Taggia! Located in Arma di Taggia, 31 miles from Nice, Hotel Solidago features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Menton is 18 miles from Hotel Solidago, and Monte Carlo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Solidago.
- Pets allowed without charges. Breakfast was ok, it was included the room price which was nice. Friendly staff. Private free parking, though it has some cons too. Location was ok, shopping centre 10 mins walk away.
- Arma Di Taggia is in a very short distance to Monaco, Cannes and Nice (for daily excursions)
- The location, the quietness, the (sea) view from the terrace on the 3rd floor and, of course, the great staff both at the lobby and at the restaurant.
It is near the beach and also close to the center of the town.
Building has a parking garage which comes very handy in this city.
Kitchenett is well furnished if the one needs it.
Beds are comfortable.
Staff was very pleasant and left key in a hidden place for me with a explaining letter
In morning when we arrived ar reception arround 5 min before breakfast ends they give us all we wanted to eat and a good coffee.
Again staff very pleasant
Hotel Sole Mare
One of our top picks in Sanremo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Sole Mare is located in the Sanremo Centre neighborhood in Sanremo, 26 miles from Nice and 14 miles from Menton. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Carlo is 18 miles from Hotel Sole Mare, and Alassio is 24 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 51 miles away.
- Very kind staff, nice sea view from the balcony and from the breakfast room.
- Great view from balcony. Friendly staff.Great breakfast.Good location beside sea and cycle path.
- All staff friendly and helpful, especially Sachs. I received a free upgrade because of my mobility problems. Have nice view of the sea from lovely balcony. Staff made scrambled eggs because not too busy for personal service.
Best room is #28 top floor as it has a cornet view with enclosed terrace.
Family run restaurant next door very friendly and excellent food
We that is my friends Gerry and Christine have stayed in this hotel before so we knew
what to expect. Silvio and all the staff were very kind and helpful and we would had no
problem in recommending this hotel.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Provenza is located in Ventimiglia, just 19 miles from Nice. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Menton is 6 miles from Hotel Provenza, and Monte Carlo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Provenza.
- the room is clean, there is even a mini-fridge, bidet and hair dryer in our room which we really did not expect for the price they ask for the room.
- The bed was comfortable and size of the room was okay. further it’s close to the seaside/beach
- Bad and old windows in the room,was pretty cold in the room.
- Location is quite simple to find and it was easy to walk to train station. Desk works 0-24. Clean and simple rooms. I am happy I chose this place for taking a nap while waiting for train. Very good value for money.
- All minor details are perfectly thought! Cleanness, tidiness, location and price, everything was perfect!!!
Ecovillaggio Torri Superiore
Located in Torri, 17 miles from Nice, Ecovillaggio Torri Superiore features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Menton is 5 miles from Ecovillaggio Torri Superiore, and Monte Carlo is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 49 miles from Ecovillaggio Torri Superiore.
No reviews yet.
Locanda Dei Boi
Featuring free WiFi, Locanda Dei Boi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ventimiglia. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Nice is 17 miles from Locanda Dei Boi, and Menton is 4.3 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The host was abosolutely nice. The location is beautiful, away from the city noise, the room was on the top floor, separate entrance, very secure and for us, the best thing about our stay was that big terrace we had just for us right outside our room, perfect for stargazing and great landscape, pretty country like and in the far the city and just after a view of the sea. Excellent!
I do advise people that travel by car to choose this location. For some people the walk would be too much 🙂 the owner offered us to take us by car but we love a good walk so from my point of view and my personal advice is to take the walk. It’s about a 2 km hike, on the road but still a hike. We loved it because it was very refreshing and fun. Example: we ate just down the road in the city, a great place and then we would just walk at night to the location. Believe me! it may sound like a lot and a lot of you might brake 😉 but very healthy and can be very beautiful if you let it.
- It is a nice place with many plants in the garden. The host of the hotel and his family are very kind people. I had no car and Alessio or sometimes his father took me and my daughter to the sea or to the town. The breakfast was good fresh coffee , toasts , ham and cheese, eggs, fruit and yogurt
- The location is on the top of a mountain, not very accessible, unless you arrive by car, but even then, the narrow street gives you some troubles when cars come from the other direction. A cozy traditional room.
- The tranquity and alessio the owner was so friendly and o er helpful with transport what a guy😊
- Locanda has stunning views of Ventimiglia. It is in a quiet area about 5-10mins drive up a climb. Very relaxing location. Alessio is a perfect host. Good wifi. The room had an efficient small fridge.
- The host was abosolutely nice. The location is beautiful, away from the city noise, the room was on the top floor, separate entrance, very secure and for us, the best thing about our stay was that big terrace we had just for us right outside our room, perfect for stargazing and great landscape, pretty country like and in the far the city and just after a view of the sea. Excellent!
Villa Eva Hotel
One of our top picks in Ventimiglia.Located in Ventimiglia in the region of Liguria, 16 miles from Nice, Villa Eva Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Menton is 3.2 miles from Villa Eva Hotel, and Monte Carlo is 8 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 52 miles away.
- Delightful accommodation, great location, excellent restaurant, very nice wine selection, super value.
- Nearly new tidy hotel, rooms with a great balcony and sea views. Handy car park right in front of the building.
- Restaurant of the hotel by the sea ….delicious dinner 🙂
- Nice and comfortable room with sea view and a nice balcony. Private beach with sun beds at Villa Eva Beach are included within the stay. Good location to visit different places at French (Menton, Monaco, Nice) and Italian (Ventimiligia, Sanremo, Imperia) Riviera.
Lovely hotel close to the beach at the partnership with the sister hotel offering use of thier pool etc was an added bonus.
Staff were very helpful an dcharming
Lovely meal at the waterfront restaurant
La Riserva di Castel d’Appio- Charme & Relax
One of our top picks in Ventimiglia.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Riserva di Castel d’Appio- Charme & Relax offers accommodations in Ventimiglia. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Nice is 17 miles from La Riserva di Castel d’Appio, and Menton is 4.2 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Everything was amazing, Staff, kitchen, very comfortable room, Antonello personally is fantastic and very helpfull.
- This is a beautiful property. The views are outstanding. Easy train ride to France. It’s lole stepping into old Italy. Magical
- It’s remote location overlooking the sea combined with the wonderful food, very attentive staff and the old world feel made it a memorable stay!
Beautiful old world hotel. Fantastic views.
Very good food, excellent service.
The road up and down the hill is a nightmare, but worth it!
- The views from the hotel are stunning, the staff are attentive and friendly. The accommodation, food and drink are excellent.
MuntaeCara Albergo Diffuso
Featuring free WiFi, MuntaeCara Albergo Diffuso offers accommodations in Apricale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nice is 23 miles from MuntaeCara Hotel Diffuso, and Menton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from the property.
The breakfast had delicious home made local food
The breakfast was provided earlier on request
The electric car made baggage transport easy through the medieval streets
Apricale was a very beautiful place, even more so for the snow. Wonderful place for walking. Exploring the labyrinthine streets was a delight
The villagers were friendly and said hello in the street
The hotel arranged the transfers from and back to the local railway station 30 minutes drive away (paid for by me to driver)
Lots of char acter inour rooms with interesting and unusual decor.
We had good conversations with owner who was most pleasant. Staff spoke english which helped.
- Really surprising place, the village is wonderful, the rooms are well decorated and extremely cosy. It was a pleasant stay, and we felt out of the world 😉 Finally the breakfast was delicious. lots of choices salty and sweet all the cakes were homemade.
Very romantic location.
Extremely cute and quiet little village.
Very local food offered around the propriety.
Very nice room, grate kitchenette.
- On the upside the staff is nice and their rooms/appartments can accomodate families of 3 or 4. The appartment we were in was clean and had a fully functional (albeit tiny) kitchen.
- The breakfast had delicious home made local food
Top Hotels In Airole Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Airole Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Airole Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Airole Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!