10 Best Hotels To Stay In Agugliaro Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Agugliaro Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Agugliaro Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agugliaro Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agugliaro Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Agugliaro Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Agugliaro Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Agugliaro Veneto:
Located in Noventa Vicentina, 28 miles from Verona, Albergo Romagnolo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Padova is 18 miles from Albergo Romagnolo, and Abano Terme is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very nice small hotel, with clean familyroom. The restaurant from the hotel is frequently visited and is indeed excellent for a correct price. The staff was very helpful and can explain the different choices in the restaurant in English if necessary. Sure we bring it a visit one time again. It is a nice town with shops and bars nearby, Venice, Lago Garda, Este, … are all not to far away.
- Not much, it was just a normal night in a decent room
Mi hanno fatto sentire a casa mia.
Cortesia, simpatia ed educazione al primo posto.
Non avrei mai immaginato di trovarmi così bene.
Nonostante il ristorante sotto la camera, non siamo stati assolutamente disturbati da rumori o altro.
La gestione familiare della struttura alberghiera e la simpatia dello staff ti fa sentire a tuo agio e come fossi a casa tua. Ottimo il rapporto qualità prezzo e la bottiglietta di acqua in camera.
Colazione completa per tutti i gusti. Apprezzata la frutta fresca le crostate e torte come pure il müesli per i più esigenti. Vicino al centro con parcheggio pubblico vicino all’albergo. Da consigliare.
- Osoblje je bilo jako ljubazno, hrana veoma ukusna.
Hotel Noventa is located in Noventa Vicentina, 29 miles from Verona and 18 miles from Padova. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Abano Terme is 12 miles from Hotel Noventa, and Vicenza is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Noventa.
- Very new and clean hotel. The air conditioning was very welcome in summertime. The hotel has good security, many camera’s, protected entrance, and rooms have security doors. We stayed in the quadruple room with our 2 children, great value. Breakfast is simple, but great value for the price.
- Very modern hotel, friendly staff, highly recommended.
- Everything was very clean and quite new. Service was friendly. Really good value.
Établissement très luxueux. Literie confortable et chambre spacieuse. Nous étions dans une chambre double mais séparée par un couloir.
Petit déjeuner copieux avec un buffet sucré et de délicieux croissants fourrés au la crème (spécialité du pays).
Les hôtesses sont très agréables.
- Albergo carino, comodo il parcheggio, stanza accogliente, spaziosa e comoda.
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Lussana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Teolo, just 11 miles from Padova. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Abano Terme is 6 miles from Villa Lussana, and Mestre is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owners and staff; we enjoyed meeting them. They were super helpful with information about the area and organized a taxi for us. Very nice location in a historic villa.
- Fantastic view and a very nice family atmosphere. Awesome dinner at the restaurant. Hosts are great, very friendly and helpful. Perfect starting point to discover the Euganean hills.
- Excellent location in Teolo with beautiful views of Colli Euganei.
We stayed in VL for a couple of days. The staff was very polite and welcoming. The owners also live in the villa together with their cute and social one-year-old son, who would keep us company during breakfast. The cakes and croissants we had in the morning were fresh and delicious.
The room was cleaned every day and it was cozy and quiet. The bed was big and comfortable.
The location of the villa makes for a breathtaking view from the windows, terrace and restaurant on the main floor.
- La bella posizione centrale ,con parcheggio privato e la disponibilità della gestione a soddisfare le richieste particolari. Inoltre molto buona la colazione con torte fatte in casa ed affettati.
Hotel Terme Belvedere
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Terme Belvedere is located in Abano Terme, just 27 miles from Venice. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Padova is 5 miles from Hotel Terme Belvedere, and Mestre is 24 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We were able to check in after 7 pm. Staff waited for us till 8 pm as our train was late. Location is next to bus stop, centre and restaurants. Coffee was really good. Breakfast OK also.
- You can use the pool, jacuzzi and sauna for an extra 10 euros, which I think is reasonable. The location is quiet and peaceful
- The staff were very friendly and drew my attention to the possibility of upgrading my room, but left it as soon as I said I wasn’t interested. The choice on offer at breakfast was very good.
- Didn’t like much apart from the pool (expensive though)
- The sheets and towels were clean. Breakfast was ok for a very low cost alternative.
Hotel Villa Altura
Hotel Villa Altura provides an elegant and tranquil atmosphere, a large, private garden, an outdoor pool, and close access to the cities of Verona, Vicenza, Mantua, Ferrara and Padua.Stay in modern or classically decorated accommodations at Hotel Villa Altura. Choose from single, double, triple and quadruple rooms. Enjoy satellite TV, and Wi-Fi and ADSL internet access. Some of the rooms offer a balcony.This 19th-century villa offers private parking, 3 meeting rooms, 2 elevators, an internet point and a business center. Hotel Villa Altura features 24-hour front desk.After a day of sightseeing or business, relax in the hotel’s next-door restaurant. Here you can savor traditional Venetian dishes and Mediterranean cooking. The rich buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.Hotel Villa Altura features a bar and coffee shop that stay open until late in the evening. The friendly staff can assist with tour bookings to neighboring sites.Nearby you can visit ancient-walled cities. Located at the foot of the hills, the hotel is near paths ideal for long walks or mountain biking.
- Even though staff did not speak much english they were very nice.
- The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was fine. The ironing service was great.
La struttura è pulita e funzionale con un comodo parcheggio.
Ottimo il wireless.
La colazione non è ricca, ma comunque più che sufficiente.
- Pozione ottima,camera molto grande con ogni confort
- Molto pulito , ben insonorizzato ; colazione buona .
Hotel Terme Patria
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Terme Patria is located in Abano Terme in the region of Veneto, just 27 miles from Venice. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Terme Patria, and Mestre is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel, we appreciated the cleanliness, the breakfast and amability of the staff. Nice and big room and bathroom, very good spa: excellent swimmingpool with termal water and sauna.
The pool and the therms are really nice, plus the staff is super nice!
The gym is really newly equipped so it’s great!
- Very good location, free parking on site , nice thermal pool area
- Excellent location, very friendly staff, very clean. A bus stop right in front of the hotel, two minutes’ walking from the pedestrian zone in the very centre of town. A pleasant and quiet place. For families and elderly people.
- Pleasant personnel,large pools ,good location,easy access to train stations,available parking, even though daily prices vary the place has reasonable rates…the competition for tourist and group rates is fierce
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Locanda Viridarium offers accommodations in Arqua Petrarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Padova is 12 miles from Locanda Viridarium, and Abano Terme is 7 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 34 miles from the property.
Relatively large room;
well air-conditioned room (temperature was 37 degrees C);
- Location in a lovely city, vast, clean modern property
- The view from the restaurant, part of which is open air, is beautiful! Very nice breakfast buffet with eggs cooked to order if you wanted them.
- The staf were very friendly and helpful. I am a dificult eater for health reasons and the staff here went out of their way and excelled. We couldnt find anything in the town as all meat dishes so came back to hotel expecting to go hungry. The chef made me the most amzing black truffle risotto. It was devine.
- Silenzio, vista, ampiezza camera, pulizia, camera moderna, ristorante eccellente
- Relatively large room;
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Located in Abano Terme, 27 miles from Venice, Hotel Rosa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Rosa, and Mestre is 24 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles away.
- Love the young brother and Sister team Luca and Pamela who took care of me with the utmost delight and good humour…And the Staff kept the hotel clean and impeccable..lovely family run hotel where I’ll definitely stay again..and will recommend to all my friends on a budget… .
- Great caring staff, recommended 2 local restaurants, had two excellent meals at Osteria Al Filo’
Would recommend this hotel to anyone
Peaceful, and comfortable
- I decided to pass a night in this nice Hotel because of the very interesting booking.com last minute price. With my surprise I was welcomed by a very kind night keeper by 10pm, which guided me to my room, and offered to open me at any time I was pleased to be back. The room was clean and “Really” 3 stars level, with no old style” items mixed with refurbished ones at all, which is typical for old hotels in this area. I will be back for sure in most of my North/South business trips as the hotel is not far from the Highway and Padova itself. Let me just remark once again the kindness and professional attitude of the night keeper which was superior compared to many 4 stars hotels I visited in my life!
- I liked caffe latte macchiato and friendliness of the kitchen staff. It made my stay pleasant.
Hotel La Selce
Hotel La Selce offers accommodations in Monselice. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Padova is 13 miles from Hotel La Selce, and Abano Terme is 8 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable room in a very secure facility — almost too secure, as the gate was locked when I arrived and I had to wait a while to be let in. The location is great for arrival by train.
- Lovely large room with tall, arched windows and a fine view of the hills. Very clean and comfortable. Pretty garden with lots of chairs and tables to sit out and read, drink a glass of wine and relax. Quiet at night. Very close to train station.
- Nice house close to the historical centre of the town, historical sites, restaurants and bars are within walking distance.
- A perfect over night stay while traveling from vacation in southern Italy. Very nice lady working at the reception. She proposed a room change to better suite our family
Nettes Ambiente, freundliches Personal, gute Lage mit gratis Parkmöglichkeit direkt vor dem Haus.
Sehr hübscher Garten vor dem Haus.
Hotel Master is set in the countryside, close to the main road leading into Padua, a 15 minute drive away. The restaurant and pizzeria serves traditional regional cuisine.The Master provides simple, well-furnished rooms which come complete with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Some of the rooms offer a balcony.Master Hotel offers free parking and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lounge chairs.
- Nice hotel with a swimming pool which was greatly appreciated after our trip.
- Pool area is fantastic, sunbeds, shade, toys and all. Almost private as there were no other guests at our time. We could check out the room and stay for additional hours by the pool which was great. Staff is friendly and super-helpful. Great coffee for breakfast. Room for 4 (family) is clean and spacious, even have 2 bathrooms.
- Super nice and big family room with big bathroom. Clean and neat. Nice and helpful staff. Good brakfast and super pool.
- Staff were friendly. Pool was good. Very convenient for getting train from Padua to Venice
- Staff, parking, wifi, air conditioning, comfortable bed, decent breakfast.
Top Hotels In Agugliaro Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Agugliaro Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Agugliaro Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Agugliaro Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!