10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aguas Claras Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Aguas Claras Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aguas Claras Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aguas Claras Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aguas Claras Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aguas Claras Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aguas Claras Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aguas Claras Alajuela:
La Anita Rain Forest
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Anita Rain Forest offers accommodations in Colonia Dos Ríos, just 21 miles from Liberia. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Liberia Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and very helpful/knowledgeable. The chocolate tour/tasting was amazing, and very informative. The meals were tasty, with fresh, local ingredients. The setting was gorgeous and very nicely landscaped. Massages were reasonably priced, and there were a variety of day trips to see and do other things. Ana and Pablo were excellent hosts in a variety of ways. One was always available and willing to help if there was anything you needed. Would highly recommend LaAnita to anyone visiting Costa Rica.
- Our stay at La Anita was a highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. The ranch is beautifully maintained, the food great and the staff was very kind. But most notably, the hosts Pablo and Ana could not have been better at making sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. They assisted us with deciding upon and arranging activities and they were very sweet with our young son and helped us obtain some medicine when he had a fever. We also learned an incredible amount about growing and producing cacao on the chocolate tour. Honestly, it was a wonderful experience. The only drawback is the incredibly bumpy road to National Park makes for a strenuous drive, but well worth it!
- Take a flash light and extra mosquito repellent because you are in very quite undisturbed nature..all natural friendly host, beautiful all over, just the road is bumpy which is nothing. I really want to go there again.
- The food was great and the room and grounds were beautiful. Although not part of the original purchase, the chocolate tour was fantastic.
Eine wunderschöne Farm, etwas abgelegen, aber guter Ausgangspunkt für zwei Nationalparks.
Sehr freundliche Betreiber und Personal. Schmackhaftes essen, regional und häufig organic.
Großzügige Chalets mit toller Aussicht auf die umliegenden Vulkane und umgeben von Pflanzen, an denen sich Kolibris tummeln.
Alles sehr entspannt!
Colinas del Miravalles
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Featuring free WiFi, Colinas del Miravalles offers accommodations in Fortuna, just 19 miles from Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Liberia Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent centrally located between the 2 volcanoes, close to town, and not too far from Liberia. The family owned and operated staff were lovely, the grounds and pools were beautiful, and breakfast was free and made to order. Highly recommend moving away from the beach and spending time in this lovely area. We have 3 kids which can be tricky with accommodation, but they actually had beds for all of us in one room (bunk beds). It exceeded our expectations. Maybe bring Spanish English dictionary.
The pregnant daughter of the family owned business was especially gracious. She was holding down the fort while family was away so took care of us in the restaurant and the front desk. She even shared with us her baby shower plans and decorations.
The private pool behind cabaña #1 was especially nice for a night soak.
Beautiful pools & landscaping and a great view of the volcano.
- The hot Springs of the Hotel are the best. Sitting in hot water and overlooking the vulcano. Awesome. Very friendly and helpful Family. Spacious cabinas.
- Amazing food – the beef in particular was tasty, huge and tender. Cabins were large with lots of space. Pools were clean and the garden and grounds beautiful. The family that owns it is lovely.
- Charming hosts running a farm with lodging in roomy modcon well appointed cabins, thermal crystal clear bathing pools, lake, great views and walks, volcano backdrop sets the scene. Tasty food. tours to volcano and mudbaths within 15m drive.
Cabinas Vista Miravalles
Located in Bijagua, 24 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Vista Miravalles features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberia Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Very nice host, secure parking, close to various natural history hotspots.
I overall liked it although I found it quite pricey for Bijagua, which is beautiful and just next to the Tenorio National Park, but also an utter end of the world (We loved it there though, don’t get discouraged!).
The rooms were very spacious, beds were super comfortable, nice bathroom, hot water…quite a luxury for Costa Rica.
Good location, 5 mins walk to the bakery, close to sodas (cheap Costa Rican restaurants) and a supermarket. The bus stop is also a few mins away.
It’s about 9 kms away form the Tenorio NP, but beware, there’s no shuttle nor public bus goung there, so either get a car or pay for a taxi (freaking expensive!) or do it like us and hitch-hike randomly. It worked for us even though it wasn’t high season, but I have to point out we were 2 young harmlessly looking chicks who could speak both Spanish and English (sorry for that slight sexism, but that’s the reality), so it just migh have been easier for us.
- La vista desde la habitacion u sobretodo la amabilidad de su personal
- La maison individuelle est bien isolée et confortable pour 4 adultes
El trato con nosotras fue excelente desde el primer momento. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y estaban muy limpia. El baño tiene agua caliente. La Cocina al aire libre nos gustó mucho.
Totalmente recomendable, volveríamos sin dudarlo.
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Liberia, Thermomania features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Liberia Airport is 25 miles away.
- The thermal pools are worth a trip on their own. They are a little too buy with hyperactive kids during the day, but I went back after dark and took a dip on my own and it was a totally different experience. Would be nice if the pools that are exclusive for hotel guests was open when I was there, or if there was an adults only section. I don’t mind children but they made it difficult to relax. Room was basic but nice. I was checked in by a very helpful member of staff who spoke good English. I ate in the restaurant, it wasn’t awful but not great either.
- mucha suciedad piscinas sucias con hojas y suciedad dentro sucios pasillo restaurant moscas y manteles sucios habitacion falta aseo servicios sanitarios manchados y falta toallas para pies y ahi una porcion alfombra sucia falta aseo en general y la administracion caso omiso de esto por loque pague las dos noches estuve una hora ahi y sali a buscar a liberia una opcion acorde con mi persona no lujos pero si aseo y comodidad
- La zona es preciosa y excelente ubicación buen clima y la gente especial
- Los precios de hospedaje muy cómodos, pero en el Restaurante, los precios son muy altos y duran un poco en servir. Pero a 5 kms del lugar, en el centro de Guayabo, hay excelentes lugares para comer y a precios muy bajos.
- Las instalaciones excelentes, la atención del personal excelente, desde la recepción hasta los lugares de entretenimiento.las muchachas que atienden el restaurante muy atentas y corteses,las piscinas y parque de agua excelente.
Origings Lodge is set in Bijagua and features on-site dining. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, the rooms have a terrace. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave. All guest rooms include a wardrobe.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.Origings Lodge offers an outdoor pool.Liberia is 25.5 miles from the accommodation, while Pital is 25.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ailanto Mountain Reserve
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Ailanto Mountain Reserve is located in Fortuna in the region of Guanacaste, just 17 miles from Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs
In a tropical rainforest with natural mineral green hot spring pools and botanical gardens, Blue River offers luxury cabanas in Costa Rica.There is a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The 4-star resort offers plenty of adventure nature tours. Guests can admire the orchid garden and visit the turtle ponds, have a mud treatment or take a trip to the nearby volcano or waterfalls.There is a fitness center and guests can relax at the sauna room, 3 thermal pools and natural steam, book a massage session or take a nap in the hammocks by the balcony.The air-conditioned bungalows have flat-screen TVs and a balcony with a hammock. They are nicely decorated with wood furnishings. Rooms also include tea and coffee makers and a refrigerator.A full breakfast is included and guests can enjoy local specialties at Tiki Bar and Restaurant.Blue River is located north of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano and is 36 miles (36.7 miles) from Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- Great atmosphere and lots to explore on the property….
The room was a cabin which was extra spacious and nice rustic feel. Lots of beatiful vegetation and a peaceful atmosphere. You can definitely relax here and get a good quiet nights sleep.
The thermal volcanic pools were awesome and there are many of them and had them almost all to ourselves. The kids had a lot of fun on the big water slide. We all enjoyed painting ourselves with mud and taking funny photos. This was the whole reason for our visit to this resort. Good breakfast made to order.
- Very relaxing and good food. Great bird watching opportunities too. Tubing was fun but be prepared, it’s quite an experience
We were able to view many birds.
Most serve staff were polite and happy to help us much as they could.
Hammock on the front porch was nice.
- Beautiful nature,big room and bathroom, good food, nice people.
Cabinas las nubes
Cabinas las nubes offers accommodations in Bijagua.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Liberia is 26 miles from Cabinas las nubes, and Pital is 27 miles away. Liberia Airport is 34 miles from the property.
Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful (even let us wash our clothes!). Common area with the kitchen very cosy. The owners even keep it stuffed with fresh fruit! The whole area very relaxing and charming, yet within walking distance from local shops. You can take a tour with the local guide to see the sloths and blue jeans dart frogs nearby 🙂
Just remember to take cash as they don’t accept credit cards.
- Very attentive hosts who gave me lift to bus early. Some free food and hot drinks kindly supplied. Pretty birds around.
- The location is really great, surrounded by the moutains and close to animals. The People are really Nice. They made the experience really great. This place is à must have, I recommend it.
- The cabinas were very nice and clean, with private bathroom, minifridge and air conditioning. The place has a common area with a shared kitchen that has all you need to prepare any meal, including a blender, and also features quite a nice jukebox! The owner, Fernando, is a really nice person and would spend the evenings with us chatting or giving us information about the area. We really had the feeling of being welcomed to his family. If you like you can take a tour of the surroundings with Jorge, who will take you to see the flora and fauna that can be found in the area, including wild sloths and frogs that live on the grounds of Fernando’s finca. Muchas gracias Fernando y Jorge, nos encantó pasar nuestros primeros días en Costa Rica con vosotros!Claudia y Lorenzo
The kindness of the owner was very appreciable. There are fruits in the morning, he tooks us to the bus station. He is always ready to give good advice about the activities around.
The rooms are clean and tidy, and there is hot water !!
Thanks to him and his family for the warm welcome.
- Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful (even let us wash our clothes!). Common area with the kitchen very cosy. The owners even keep it stuffed with fresh fruit! The whole area very relaxing and charming, yet within walking distance from local shops. You can take a tour with the local guide to see the sloths and blue jeans dart frogs nearby 🙂
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Cacao is located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, just 26 miles from Liberia. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Cacao.
- Fabulous garden, very helpful staff, useful shared kitchen, great nearby soda.
- Good location, interesting garden and stylish outdoor kitchens. The owner speaks English and advised local activities.
- Juan was the perfect host. Helped me with bookings/buses/boots/etc. Room spacious, clean, perfect location in countryside very close to centre of Bijagua.
- Very nice location. The owner is friendly and helpful. He speaks English well, as well as Spanish of course. Great location, beautiful garden, well equipped outdoor kitchen. I liked the second floor balcony–good view of the mountains when the clouds lifted. I was there in low season and spent 3 nights. I was either the only guest, or on 2 occasions one other room was occupied. In high season it is probably more crowded.
- Very nice and clean and comfortable. The owner is very friendly and will give very helpful information about anything you may need to know.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Rinconcito Lodge is located in Hacienda Santa María in the region of Guanacaste, just 28 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Liberia is 11 miles from Rinconcito Lodge, and Pital is 11 miles away. Liberia Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room, luxury for the cost, even a lovely pool and set in pretty gardens.
- Roberto became our friend and was extremely helpful in some difficult situations.
- Pleasant location and staff. Nice big rooms in the new block.
View was fantastic, room was gorgeous, front desk spoke excellent English and were friendly. They provided us with a map of the local trails and the national park trails, which are accessable from the lodge.
Breakfast was buffet/hot continental style and was good though nothing super fancy. The pool was very clean and enjoyable.
- Very good Lodge, lies close to the Natural parcs; good breakfast; good prices for dinner or lunch
Top Hotels In Aguas Claras Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aguas Claras Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aguas Claras Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aguas Claras Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!