10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aguas Buenas Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Aguas Buenas Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aguas Buenas Puntarenas:
Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal offers accommodations in Uvita, just 14 miles from Playa Hermosa.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Elena is 15 miles from Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal, and Dominical is 11 miles away.
- Staff was super helpful, seemed to genuinely like making their guests happy. We stayed an extra two days we liked it so much. Pools were nice and beach was a 5 minute walk away (go after 4pm to avoid entrance fee). We got a “family room” that had stove and fridge, allowing us to save on restaurants. Staff even rounded up some extra cooking utensils. Highly recommended.
- The staff were friendly. The place was clean and quiet.
- The a/c worked great. There was a little kitchen in the room with everything you need. It’s right beside a store so you can buy food. 2 pools, one was a little dirtier then the other but they were refreshing!
- We were travelling with another couple, and had booked two rooms. On arrival those rooms were not available, but in their place they gave us an amazing two bedroom suite that included a full kitchen/living room (note: not sure if it is possible to book this suite). Nice pools at the hotel and adequate vehicle parking. Small mini-super grocery store a few minutes walk away.
- Very welcoming staff, nice place and great value for what we paid.
Cabinas Los Laureles
Cabinas Los Laureles offers accommodations in Uvita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Playa Hermosa is 12 miles from Cabinas Los Laureles, and Santa Elena is 14 miles away.
- The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the location is quite and very good for any kind of tour in the area. It’s also easy to reach things like supermarkets, ATMs or restaurants on foot.
- The owners were great – very friendly and helpful. The restaurant food was the best we had on our trip. It was located a short walk to the main part of the town, Uvita.
Excellent value for money compared to some places we have stayed in recently in Costa Rica. Two thirds of the price of the previous night’s hotel and Laureles cabin had air conditioning whereas the previous did not. Beds were comfortable and there was plenty of space in the cabin.
Victor was very helpful, driving us and our not-insubstantial luggage to the door of the cabin then taking us back in the morning AND taking us to the bus stop. Great customer service.
Very Nice place , managed by lovely family.
The room was clean, enough Space for 2. Nice terrace outside.
Fan and ac.
Restaurant is available with good food.
Close from everything (restaurant , Bank, shop, supermarket) and even cascada verde.
The place vas is Own tropical Forest .
Excursion to Parque Nacional are available there (very good prestation )
- Beautiful setting. Large room. Good air conditioning
La Cacatua Lodge
Located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa, La Cacatua Lodge features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from La Cacatua Lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles away.
The location amidst a large garden is marvellous. The garden and the surroundings are full of birds of various kinds and other animals. The bungalows are fully equipped and clean.
The hosts are very helpful and kind.
but of course the views are superb, feeling of nature, birds and trees
The view was breathtaking.
The owners were very very nice.
Very comfortable and nice rooms (with a kitchen!).
It’s in the middle of the forrest, which is very cool.
The owner of the lodge are very friendly and help you where they can.
You will need a 4WD Car to get to the lodge.
- The grounds and the location are breathtaking. You have to drive away from the main road on a narly dirt road (the owner says it takes him only 7 minutes), but it is well worth it. You feel like you are in the middle of the mountains. Absolutely gorgeous.
- The location amidst a large garden is marvellous. The garden and the surroundings are full of birds of various kinds and other animals. The bungalows are fully equipped and clean.
Hotel Cabinas Private
Located in Uvita, 13 miles from Playa Hermosa, Hotel Cabinas Private features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from Hotel Cabinas Private, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering a restaurant and Bar with pool table , Tucan Hotel is located in Uvita, a 3-minute drive from Marino Ballena National Park. It features on-site yoga classes and gardens with hammocks.Four types of rooms are available: 4-beds dorms, rustic cabins, tree house, and private room with air conditioning, bathroom and hot shower.Tucan Hotel you will a find a two fruit gardens. Restaurants, shops and bars are available within a 3-minute walk.The property has a tour desk that can arrange outings to local sights, with the popular Uvita waterfall and swimming spot just 0.6 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Nice common area outside with hammocks in the shade.
- Free use of kitchen. Friendly staff. Very good smoothies.
- Absolutely amazing stay at Tucan hostel – the excellent facilities and warmth and kindness of the owner and staff really made our stay. Thank you so much Miguel! The highlight of our trip 🙂
- Great location, clean, bed on our second night was comfortable, shower was hot. Coffee available all day.
- We enjoyed our stay, the only downside was the lack of sufficient bathrooms and the treehouse had a lot of wind (which felt good in the night time) however the curtains blew in our faces at night which was a distraction to sleeping. Other than that, it was an amazing place to stay!
Hotel Nido del Halcon
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Nido del Halcon is located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa and 15 miles from Santa Elena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Dominical is 11 miles from Hotel Nido del Halcon, and Salitre is 30 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and very service minded.
La cercanía al festival envision (la razón de mi estancia en Uvita)
La piscina se ve limpia y con buen mantenimiento.
- Tiene lo que se necesita, una cámada cómoda, un refrigerador, wifi gratis, habitación limpia, cerca de playas pero sí se necesita ir en carro.
- La piscina y la ubicación, a 150 metros de la playa.
La ubicación es genial para conocer Parque Marino Ballena.
La comida es deliciosa.
El lugar es tranquilo
Big Bamboo de Uvita
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Big Bamboo de Uvita is located in Uvita, just 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from Big Bamboo de Uvita, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property.
- Clean, nice friendly staff, close to the Alturas Wildlife Sanctury and Beaches
- The place is nice and the rooms are comfortable. The beds are not the best but it’s pretty good and there is hot water, which is not everywhere in Costa Rica! The owner is really nice and the food at the little restaurant was great! Very good value for money!
- We had dinner and breakfast here everyday and thought the food and service was excellent. Especially enjoyed the cerviche and tuna steaks. Prices were very reasonable. Nearby attractions – Cascade Verdi waterfall, Playa Hermosa and Playa Ventanas – are all great places to relax and enjoy.
- The staff was super accommodating and friendly and tucked away feeling from town. A few minute walking distance to bus stop is a huge plus.
- it’s a really nice, small hotel managed and owned by a friendly costa rican lady. she cooks dinner and breakfast, we only had breakfast there, but it was delicious. the hotel was a 10 min walk from the main bus station uvita away, but there was a bit, which was quite steep. to go to the beach, you have to walk about 45min, so we decided to take a taxi!
Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas is located in Uvita.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa Hermosa is 13 miles from Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property.
- The hosts were lovely, very friendly and welcoming. On arrival they explained everything and provided great information about the area. The room is spacious, simple and clean. Breakfast was tasty and prepared at your request. It’s a hot walk from town but location is good, half way between the highway / buses and beach / national park. I’d definitely recommend.
- The staff are absolutely amazing!!! From the time you arrive to the time you leave they are very welcoming and inviting. They make you feel like you are at home. It is an excellent place for the money, about a 15 min walk to the beach and town, and beds are super comfortable.
- SIMPLY beautiful – the people and the place! We visited Costa Rica to reconnect with the fundamental beauty of life. The villas name, which translates to “most typical,” hinted that this would be precisely the flavor we wanted. Each morning we were greeted by the warm air, warm smiling hosts & robust Costa Rica coffee along with a nourishing breakfast. The beds will give you a good night sleep but without tempting you to sleep in and miss the wonder of the day;) The AC is quiet and very efficient, and the well kept pool is just enough to refresh before dinner. The best part, though, is the management. They cultivate harmony with local community and ecology; if you’re a curious guest, they just might generously share their insights with you, providing a true pura vida vacation!
- the staff here could not have been more helpful. I liked the fact that you could use the kitchen as your own, coffee and iced water were always available, and the breakfast was good. The pool is big enough for a bit of a swim and its great for cooling off in. But the highlight was Wayne offering to take us out to see a sloth that had been spotted in the area, not for financial gain, just because he wanted us to enjoy or time there.
- The comfort is quite good, perfect for plan your trip to Whale National Park. The breakfast was great and they have a kitchen with basic equipment if you want to cook there. The pool is fabolous to fresh yourself in a hot day.
Diquis Del Sur
Diquis Del Sur offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Diquis Del Sur, and Uvita is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Extremely lovely staff, beautiful grounds, wildlife and neighbor who offers birding!
– Pets (cats, parrots, and dog) were entertaining for kids and guests
– Great and helpful staff
– Quiet and beautiful location
Great environment, the kids enjoyed pool and pets 🙂 Nice and spacious bungalows in a large and beautiful garden.
A bit far from the main road without a car, however, Javier, the good soul of the hotel, gave us a ride to supermarket and beach. Thanks again!!! Enjoyed the stay very much!
- Good location a short drive from the center of “town.” Beautiful views from cabin 3. Nice staff. Ample parking, even for our large van with gear on top.
- Toll gelegene Unterkunft mit einzeln stehenden Doppelbungalows. Sehr schönes, weitläufiges Grundstück was zum vogelbeobachten und entspannen einläd. Tolle Tips für Unternehmungen beim einchecken die nach Interessen erfragt werden. Bei den einfachen Bungalows gibt es keine störende Klimaanlage.
Hotel El Mono Feliz
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Mono Feliz offers accommodations in Ojochal, just 17 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Uvita is 9 miles from Hotel El Mono Feliz, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property.
- The food was incredible, the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The accommodations were excellent.
- Hosts Patrick & Todd were extremely hospitable, informative, helpful & kind. The grounds were absolutely stunningly gorgeous. The room decor was bright, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delectable and generous. It was truly a wonderfully relaxing place to stay! We would highly recommend this gem!!!!
- Really welcoming hosts, amazing property and excellent breakfast
- Wonderfull place. Everything was nice. Patrick and Todd are very gentle end helpfull. Nice platform near the river for yoga. They have mats to lend.
- Awesome!!! Lovely cabins in an incredible place, with beautiful gardens, swimming pool, a river crossing along the terrain, and beautiful details everywhere. Also parking place, and unique breakfasts. And this is nothing compare with the amazing people who took care of our stay with a kindness that made us want to stay there forever. Hope we can return soon.
Top Hotels In Aguas Buenas Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aguas Buenas Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!