10 Best Hotels To Stay In Agro Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Agro Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Agro Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agro Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agro Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Agro Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Agro Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Agro Piedmont:
Albergo Lepontino is located in Varzo, just 26 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Leukerbad is 26 miles from Albergo Lepontino, and Grindelwald is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Albergo Edelweiss is located in Crodo. The hotel has a sun terrace and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Zermatt is 30 miles from Albergo Edelweiss, and Grindelwald is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The staff was nice and made everything to make our stay comfortable .The dinners were excellent . The spa was divine!
Hotel nicht direkt in Credo, sondern oben am Berg mit entsprechend toller Aussicht. Zimmer sauber und in Ordnung, nicht riesig, jedoch knapp genügend (Platz für Koffer…). Zimmerservice in Ordnung. Bedienung im Restaurant sehr speditiv.
Super die röhrenden Hirsche nachts !
- Een mooi hotel in een prachtige omgeving. Hotel was groot, kamers gehorig. Ontbijt was goed maar er werd slecht aangevuld.
- Sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal. Sehr sauber.
- Die Ruhe und das Panorama waren schon beeindruckend. Das freundliche Personal war trotz Sprachschwierigkeiten stets hilfsbereit. Der SPA-Bereich war klein aber fein und das Essen im Restaurant ganz hervorragend.
Showcasing a sun terrace and spa center, Belvedere Hotel is located in Crodo in the region of Piemonte, just 30 miles from Zermatt. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Grindelwald is 31 miles from Belvedere Hotel, and Saas-Fee is 20 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Delightfull staff, excellent food, beautiful views, stayed here 2 years ago, will come back again
- Struttura moderna, molto ben curata e dotata di ogni servizio. In più, la cortesia e la disponibilità della proprietaria (oltre che di tutto il personale) sono veramente eccezionali. Last but not least, sia il pranzo che la colazione erano ottimi. Siamo stati benissimo, un piccolo Natale in anticipo!
- L’accoglienza, la bellezza del posto, una buona cena e una buona prima colazione. Camera spaziosa e letti ottimi
- L’accès au spa compris dans le prix de la chambre, la vue de la chambre agréable. Le personnel très aimable. Le petit déjeuner super et le repas du soir excellent. Vraiment rien à redire, tout était parfait
- Abendessen war geradezu super, Personal sehr freundlich – etwas Sprachprobleme, wurde aber gut zusammengearbeitet (Spa, Reception, Restaurant)
Da Cecilia is located in Bognanco, 23 miles from Zermatt and 13 miles from Saas-Fee. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Locarno is 29 miles from Da Cecilia, and Breuil-Cervinia is 30 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 43 miles away.
- Breakfast was great and the view of the valley was amazing. Parking is absolute bliss, but the road to get up there is pretty wavy.
- staff very friendly, quiet surroundings, balcony, clean, plenty to eat for breakfast
It is a simple, clean and convenient place – perfect for me. I liked the view from the balcony of my room; the terrace; the breakfast; and also the village.
I walked from there down to Bognanco along a lovely art trail — very nice!
- The rooms, the food, the lovely people that run the place.
- Lost on top of the moutain. Lovely view on atmospheric landscape. Nice meal nice breakfast. Lovely hostess.
Albergo Villa Gina
Albergo Villa Gina is located in Goglio, 26 miles from Grindelwald and 21 miles from Saas-Fee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Wengen is 28 miles from Albergo Villa Gina, and Locarno is 26 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergo Meublè Vecchio Scarpone
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Albergo Meublè Vecchio Scarpone is located in Baceno, just 29 miles from Grindelwald. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles, ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Saas-Fee is 21 miles from Albergo Meublè Vecchio, and Wengen is 30 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 48 miles away.
- great friendly hotel, lovely on site pasticceria and apartment was perfect for a family stay. Wished we had been staying longer to enjoy it more.
- The Albergo is located in the very center of Baceno, the town with the best travel connection to bigger cities in the vicinity and the Parco Devero alike. Combined with a bar/pastry shop it’s a welcoming locale. Rooms are spacious, clean and generally well-equipped, wi-fi connection is steady and fast. The owners and staff are incredibly nice and add to the charm of the Albergo.
- Very nice room with high ceilings and views of the mountains.
- Tutto pulizia cibo personale e il posto bellissimoooo
- Pasticceria di proprietà e dolci fatti da loro a colazione
Albergo Ristorante Regina
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Albergo Ristorante Regina is located in Bognanco, just 23 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saas-Fee is 13 miles from Albergo Ristorante Regina, and Locarno is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 42 miles from Albergo Ristorante Regina.
- perfect view, but rooms is really basic for that money. Would recommended it only for short slay.
- Staff was excellent, great breakfast, good communication, and wonderful mountain area.
- Great location in a tiny town. A wonderful Italian experience. Breakfast was good.
cercavamo un posto per dormire una notte, lungo il nostro percorso di viaggio, abbiamo trovato questo albergo a un prezzo accettabile con colazione.
siamo arrivati molto tardi, abbiamo avuto un po’ di panico nel trovare il parcheggio, essendo lungo una strada di montagna, ma siamo riusciti con l’aiuto dei proprietari a sistemarla. persone molto accoglienti e gentili, la stanza arredata molto semplicemente, bagno con accessori nuovi, molto pulita.
unico neo del posto, visto solo dalla parte del sonno, perché quanto ti affacci è molto piacevole da vedere, il fiume che scorre dietro l’albergo che ci ha tenuto compagnia tutta la notte, perché non abituati.
colazione buona, con prosciutto e toma per il salato, briosch fresca e altro confezionato per il dolce, sala anche essa pulita e ben arredata.
ci siamo trovati bene e lo consiglio.
- el sr que regenta l´hotel és extradordinariament amble
Offering a free fitness centre and sun terrace, Hotel Edelweiss is located in lush Bognanco Valley. It offers free Wi-Fi and classic-style accommodation with a balcony overlooking River Bonia or the mountains.Rooms at the Edelweiss come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hot drinks, yoghurt and cereals, as well as pastries feature for the sweet daily breakfast. It is served buffet style in the dining room.A bus with connections to Domodossola Train Station stops 100 feet from the property. Lake Maggiore is a 40-minute drive away.
- The owners of this hotel were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They even mapped out our onward route on the internet and printed a copy for us. The rooms were simply decorated but clean with a nice view over the village.
Buona cucina Qualità prezzo
Posto molto tranquillo in una bella zona non distante da posti interessanti da raggiungere in “MOTO”
- Personalul amabil , curat in pensiune, micul dejun ok.
- la posizione , vicinissimo alle terme . cucina discreta
- Le style de l ‘hôtel , la propreté, la gentillesse du personnel, le petit déjeuner.
Bar Meuble Isotta
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Bar Meuble Isotta is located in Baceno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Grindelwald is 29 miles from Bar Meuble Isotta, and Saas-Fee is 21 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 48 miles away.
- Personale gentile e disponibile a ogni esigenza e consiglio sulle attrazioni del territorio
Meublè in posizione centrale a Baceno, comodo sia per raggiungere le piste da sci del Devero, che le terme di Premia e le cascate del Toce.
Ogni camera ha il bagno privato, ma le docce sono in comune.
Ottima e abbondante la colazione.
- Siamo stati al Bar Meuble Isotta per due notti, come appoggio per visitare la val Formazza e andare alle terme di Premia. La posizione per noi si è rivelata molto comoda, così come il letto e la stanza, abbastanza grande. Ottimo la sera il bar aperto fino a tardi con annessa sala giochi con calcio balilla, biliardo e hockey da tavolo.
- Ottima posizione come punto di partenza x visitare le valli circostanti.
- ottimo punto d’appoggio per l’alpe devero.. 60 euro con colazione in due con posto auto, è una scemata.. lo consiglio
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Hotel Domodossola is located in Domodossola in the region of Piemonte, just 27 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Saas-Fee is 18 miles from Hotel Domodossola, and Locarno is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Domodossola.
- The hotel owner was incredibly helpful. He gave us a lift to the start of the Monte Calvario route and ran us to the station when we left. Have never experienced this anywhere else! We will definitely be coming back.
- Room was clean, facilities adequate, staff helpful and friendly. Good value.
- Two balconies (one in the bathroom), near to the fantastic pizzeria, gelateria and city centre / railway station, fantastic comfortable bed featuring a memory foam pillow!
Great location if you are crossing through Switzerland
Off road motorbike parking
Owner is a biker
- It is a good place to spend a night during a long trip. We got a great arrangement: two rooms for the price of one for three people. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The wifi worked well and the parking lot is right by the hotel. The bathroom is a little small but okay. The teenage daughter of the owner was helping out for checking in at night, not a friendly yet as mom and dad were in the morning for breakfast.
Top Hotels In Agro Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Agro Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Agro Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Agro Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!