10 Best Hotels To Stay In Agordo Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Agordo Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Agordo Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agordo Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agordo Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Agordo Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Agordo Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Agordo Veneto:
Hotel Villa Imperina
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Villa Imperina is located in Agordo in the region of Veneto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 19 miles from Hotel Villa Imperina, and Ortisei is 27 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 43 miles away.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful location
- Welcoming staff (and working long hours, convenient for late check in), great location, nice views.
- I croissant erano buoni. Il personale molto accogliente e disponibile.
- la camera la disponibilità il calore per gli animali
- מארחים אדיבים ונחמדים, נכונים לעזור ולענות על כל שאלה ובקשה.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Offering a free shuttle service to the ski lifts, Hotel Adriana is set on the shores of Lake Alleghe, half way between Massaré and Alleghe. The property features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Guest rooms come with satellite TV, and some feature wood beamed ceilings plus a balcony. A generous buffet breakfast is included.At the Adriana Hotel you will also find a lounge and a tavern.The shuttle bus connects you to over 49.7 miles of slopes and 27 ski lifts in the Civetta ski area.
- The rooms are a bit smaller and the breakfast is simple, add forexample cooked eggs, vegetables…. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.
- Excellent quality and value evening meal available. Staff friendly and helpful. View from our room (103) over the lake was stunning.
- We were late arrival and the lady at the hotel was very cooperative and friendly. The room was simple, clean and functional and we had a balcony with a beautiful view over the lake.
Beautiful view of the lake!
Friendly staff and lovely dinner.
Excellent food. No, croissants were not too flakey, they & the cakes were very hard to resist ( & this was a problem !!)
I particularly enjoyed the cosy coffe bar. Very friendly staff.
Hotel Pineta offers accommodations in Falcade. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bolzano is 27 miles from Hotel Pineta, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Pineta.
- Football table is fab for the kids, staff are very friendly and will do anything for you. Breakfast is good.
- The staff were great and the dinners value for money
- Staff very friendly. The family room is very big with 2 separate rooms.
* The town of Falcade is resides in a beautiful location.
* Easy parking for the car.
Il bagno era appena stato rimodernato.
Il riscaldamento funziona benissimo. tutto l’hotel e la camera sono ben riscaldati d’inverno, tanto che si può tranquillamente dormire senza coperte.
Hotel Pensione Dolomiti
One of our best sellers in Falcade! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Pensione Dolomiti is located in Falcade, just 25 miles from Bolzano. The hotel has a sauna and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 19 miles from Hotel Pensione Dolomiti, and Bressanone is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Pensione Dolomiti.
- For skiers excellent position right on the slope, nice sauna included in the room rate
- A nice small hotel with very delicious food in the restaurant.
- Good breakfast, sauna for guests, parking under roof for motorbikes, good cuisene, clean and nice room.
- Nice place to stay a couple days. Restaurant was not the best though
- Excellant value for money. Good choice at breakfast. Stunning views all around.
Albergo Ristorante Alle Codole
Located in Canale dʼAgordo, 28 miles from Bolzano, Albergo Ristorante Alle Codole features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find room service at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 17 miles from Albergo Alle Codole, and Bressanone is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The restaurant is also very good and very recommended!
Posto tranquillo e soprattutto pulito.
Tutto l’essenziale c’è.
La qualità del sonno è stata buona vista la location
Personale gentile e garbato
Ottimo il ristorante, che già conoscevo, anche se questa volta non ho potuto cenare presso di loro in quanto c’era un evento eno-gastronomico. (per esperienza lo consiglio davvero)
- Il ristorante ottimo ,la struttura molto pulita,i gestori gentili e attenti alle nostre esigenze soprattutto la proprietaria che ci ha coccolato con la colazione buonissima e abbondante
- Il soggiorno presso questo hotel è stato piacevole. La stanza era nella media,pulita e confortevole. La colazione abbastanza varia. La proprietaria, al momento del check out è stata molto cordiale e disponibile.
- Camera spaziosa, calda e con ampio bagno. Purtroppo abbiamo soggiornato solo una notte ma ci tornerei volentieri. Se si desidera mangiare a pranzo o a cena presso la struttura, consiglio di prenotare in anticipo; noi sfortunatamente non ci siamo riusciti.
Hotel Ristorante Dolomiti
Located in Cencenighe, 31 miles from Bolzano, Hotel Ristorante Dolomiti features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 15 miles from Hotel Ristorante Dolomiti, and Bressanone is 29 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Val di Zoldo, 10 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Hotel Edelweiss features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ortisei is 24 miles from Hotel Edelweiss, and Canazei is 17 miles away. Canova Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Hotel Edelweiss is full of surprises! It is owned by a wonderful couple, and in the hotel there are very nice people, you are guaranteed to make new friends. The tasty Italian food was fantastic, and even though we are a gluten-free family, they made a separate gluten-free supper and breakfast options, they really care about their guests! It is close to a ski hill(if you like skiing) and you don’t have to worry about driving because they have a shuttle that takes you there! This hotel is great for any kind of family, alone, for two, or with kids. It’s a nice, quiet and beautiful place in Italy and you can do more than just ski, but that is left for you to discover… The owners also speak English, so listen up you internationals, this is the place for you. Anyways, it’s a lovely and warming place with the most positive attitude, and the best hotel for me and my family.
- La gentillesse du personnel et la propreté des lieux
Staff molto cordiale. Camere molto curate e ben arredate, bagno nuovo.
Pulitissimo, con cambio degli asciugamani quotidiano.
La colazione a buffet soddisfa anche i più esigenti.
La cena ha porzioni abbondanti e il menù è vario.
Struttura silenziosa ed accogliente dotata di deposito attrezzature da sci e servizio navetta da e per le piste.
Zoldo Alto es un eje para practicar senderismo por los Dolomitas. El hotel es precioso con la familia que lo regenta amabilisima.
El hoel es realmente de un 10 y las vistas desde la habitación son de quitar el hipo,
- gestore gentile e premuroso: dispiaciuto che non posso usufruire della colazione dato il mio check-out anticipato, mi ha rimborsato parte della spesa. Il letto è molto comodo e la vista del gruppo Schiara è veramente suggestiva.
Hotel La Caminatha
One of our best sellers in Zoldo Alto! Located in Val di Zoldo, 11 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Hotel La Caminatha features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Ortisei is 26 miles from Hotel La Caminatha, and Canazei is 19 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 50 miles away.
- The view was amazing and the main reason for our stay. The hosts were friendly and very helpful.
Nicola was AMAZING and I want to thank him again for everything.
Location is breathtaking and very well maintained. Everything is beautiful.
From the moment we arrived until we reluctantly left we felt very welcomed and well looked after by the staff that genuinely cared. They helped us find beautiful treks, served us delicious food and made sured that our stay was perfect.
In this valley it’s nice to have a car, but you can get along without it if you don’t mind walking. It’s close to several treks, via ferrata and ski lifts. The hotel is situated on a side of a mountain with fantastic views in all directions. In the evening you can see the Milky Way from the terrace.Thanks to Nicola and the rest of the staff this really felt like home during the 7 days we stayed.
- Amazing views. Food excellent at short notice. Wonderful family operated business attentive to our needs
Colazione ottima, cena curata e ricca.
Personale gentile, attento e non invadente
Hotel Europa Executive
One of our top picks in Belluno.Hotel Europa Executive is located in Belluno, 27 miles from Cortina dʼAmpezzo and 22 miles from San Martino di Castrozza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arabba is 29 miles from Hotel Europa Executive, and Pordenone is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Europa Executive.
- Extremely clean . Helpful staff . Great location for our activities and good value for money.
- Great hotel for a very low price (off season). Very modern feel, nice staff, good breakfast.
- Very clean , great size brand new rooms .. very good breakfast. Great value for price
- Very nice personel, good breakfast, nice town to visit, great location for nature lovers- not a far drive to enter the National Park.
- Close to treviso and if you plan to go skiing in the area,Alleghe is 30-40 minutes from there. Really good breakfast with a lot of variety of food and drinks.
Hotel La Montanina
One of our best sellers in Alleghe! Located in Alleghe, 31 miles from Bolzano, Hotel La Montanina features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 10 miles from Hotel La Montanina, and Bressanone is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 55 miles from Hotel La Montanina.
- We liked especially breakfast, sauna and spa. We’ ve got useful information about attractions and directions in the area, which is stunning.
- Friendly staff, nice rooms, great breakfast. Situated in town, it’s a short walk to other restaurants and a supermarket, if you don’t fancy eating in the hotel.
- Nice place, very friendly staff, we were between seasons so most of the attractions were closed but that’s not hotel fault
Spa is included in the price
Humorous motor racing.
- The arrangement of the rooms allowed the five of us to sleet comfortably.
Top Hotels In Agordo Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Agordo Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Agordo Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Agordo Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!