10 Best Hotels To Stay In Agna Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Agna Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Agna Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agna Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agna Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Agna Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Agna Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Agna Tuscany:
One of our top picks in Poppi.La Torricella offers accommodations in Poppi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Florence is 26 miles from La Torricella, and Arezzo is 19 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 29 miles away.
- My sister raved about this hotel absolutely loved it.
- Beautiful location overlooking poppi castle. The hotel is set well off the main road so pretty much the only sounds you hear are the birds and occasionally the church bell on the hour.
- The staff was friendly and pleasant. Plenty of parking space.
- The staff and family took such good care of us – including finding a laundry service for steaming a wedding dress the night before the big day. We LOVED the staff – Barbara, Roberta, Ocia, Andrea and Lucca (from the town laundry facility)! If you want to feel welcome and cared for stay in this wonderful hotel with these wonderful people!!
- Great location (the view from our room was outstanding) and very family friendly hotel. Rooms are very good size with big comfortable bed and sitting chairs.
One of our top picks in Poppi.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Parc Hotel is located in Poppi, just 26 miles from Florence. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arezzo is 19 miles from Parc Hotel, and Bagno di Romagna is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It’s very pleasant place! I had room with view to mountain, river and ancient castle.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Only a short walk to the delightful hilltop town.
It is an old hotel, very central and very clean, pristine actually! Spotless! Very friendly and kind staff. A very comfortable stay!!
Lovely clean bathroom and a hot shower!!
The room and view were excellent.
The hotel runs on a family business very well indeed
- the location is good where view of the famous castle is available. reception is kind and breakfast is also enjoyable.
Hotel Le Greti
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Le Greti offers accommodations in Soci. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Florence is 27 miles from Hotel Le Greti, and Arezzo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- free park, quiteness, swimming pool, internet frre
- Very beautiful and peaceful location, a villa in a spacious garden, with outdoors swimming pool and a nice room. Beds were comfortable and the area so quiet and peaceful. Very good place to relax and recharge. Lovely owners.
- È un posto che già conoscevamo quindi sicuri della scelta per il nostro soggiorno
- E’ vero gli arredi sono un pò datati, ma si perdona tutto ad una location così tranquilla e rilassante! Staff fantastico, sempre a disposizione h24, colazione e wifi ok! Tappa fissa ormai in zona da 10 anni.. Semplice e non delude mai!
- Mi reco sempre presso questa struttura quando scendo nel casentino. Mi riservano sempre la solita camera e mi trovo sempre molto bene. Grande cordialità e ospitalità da parte del personale, ottimo il rapporto qualità / prezzo
Albergo Casentino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poppi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Florence is 26 miles from Albergo Casentino, and Arezzo is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from Albergo Casentino.
No reviews yet.
Albergo San Lorenzo
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Albergo San Lorenzo is located in Poppi, just 26 miles from Florence.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Arezzo is 19 miles from Albergo San Lorenzo, and Bagno di Romagna is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old palazzo with views. Everything there, good welcome.
- Historic, well preserved building with beautiful room. Wonderful views, cool inside during hot weather. Great host, friendly & helpful.
It was nice to have breakfast outside in the terrasse and admire the amazing views to the valley.
The receptionist was very helpfull.
- The building makes you travel back in time, has great history and is in great conditioning. Breakfast was super, view was great, rooms spacious, all facilitated by a professionally enthusiastic hostess.
- Very friendly and very helpful staff. Great location. Clean. Fresh, tasty breakfast.
Locanda Dei Baroni – Antica Dimora
Locanda Dei Baroni – Antica Dimora is located in Camaldoli, 28 miles from Florence and 23 miles from Arezzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bagno di Romagna is 8 miles from Locanda Dei Baroni, and Strada is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Nice big room. Old but comfy. Nice typical Italian buffet breakfast
- Though the hotel was not quite as comfortable as we thought we liked the location in this lovely little village and the friendly staff.
- Lovely walking nearby. Lovely friendly staff. Nice food and cocktails.
- Essential but comfy. Great location and extra friendly staff. Minutes walk from great walks for all the family. Great dinner and breakfast. Worth coming back to!
- Authentic location, very friendly staff, fantastic meals.
Located in Stia, 23 miles from Florence, Albergo Falterona features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Arezzo is 25 miles from Albergo Falterona, and Prato is 31 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very flexible during check-in. Rooms were really nice.
- English speaking extremely helpful and kind. Food in restaurant of very high quality. Room to die for, as was location. Quiet.
- Receptionist spoke good English and was particularly friendly and helpful.
- Very nice staff and breakfast. This is one place that you get enough heat in….often the stone buildings in Italy are cold in when it’s cold out, but I’ve stayed here before and it’s always cozy. The facilities are nicely decorated, very comfortable and well kept…bathroom, mirrors, roominess, cleanliness. As I’ve said I’ve stayed there before and would stay again. The inn is right in the historic Plaza in Stia.
- It is located in a small typical Italian village. The room was big and clean. The young woman at the reception was very kind en helped directly when there was a problem (the wifi wasn’t working). There is enough free parking space in the area. The minibar wasn’t working but we could use the fridge from the staff.
Hotel Borgo Antico
Hotel Borgo Antico offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bibbiena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Florence is 29 miles from Hotel Borgo Antico, and Arezzo is 16 miles away. Peretola Airport is 32 miles from the property.
Big beautiful rooms, cozy atmosphere and a friendly helpfull staff.
Good fresh breakfast.
location is right in the historic center.
Camera silenziosa (su cortile interno) ho dormito benissimo!
Parcheggio di fronte all’hotel (solo 2 posti, secondo disponibilità, altrimenti bisogna chiedere suggerimenti). Colazione con Torte fatte in casa (self service)
- Dalla colazione, il servizio, la pulizia, la disponibilità dei proprietari all’ambiente… tutto perfetto
colazione ottima con torte fatte in casa.
i titolari sono stati molto gentili e disponibili anche per indicazioni turistiche
- La colazione era ottima ed abbondante ed i proprietari molto socievoli e disponibili.
- Big beautiful rooms, cozy atmosphere and a friendly helpfull staff.
Albergo Giardino is located in Badia Prataglia, just 23 miles from Arezzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Marino is 30 miles from Albergo Giardino, and Bagno di Romagna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 34 miles from Albergo Giardino.
- Staff welcoming, made us comfortable. We could not speak Italian however one staff person spoke perfect English and was a great help to us. Would stay here again.
- If you want to escape and relax from the hustle and bustle everyday life, Albergo Giardino in Badia Prataglia in Tuscany is the perfect place for you. Owners and stuff of the hotel create a very family atmosphere full of tranquility as well as a lot of smile that shows that you are welcome. The hotel offers everything you need to have a great base camp for exploring wonderful nature as well as historic sites of this area. There is a church dating back to the 8th century just across the road surrounded by a park with trees such as Sequoia and Douglas fir. Moreover, hotel is in the centre of the village and the bus stop is in a distance of a few steps.
- The owner (staff?) didn’t speak English but he was very kind and helpful. He lent us a book with information on the 10th century Church and the crypt. The hotel is in front of the Church and on the Via di SanFrancesco, making it convenient for us.
Friendly. A small town, the location is in town.
No English spoken, but my bad Italian and their patience worked it out.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel Granduca Campigna
Offering free mountain bike rentals, Hotel Granduca Campigna is nestled in the mountains of Casentino National Park. This previous 19th-century Grand Ducal palace offers classy, mountain-style rooms and a free fitness centre.A continental international buffet breakfast is provided each morning. The restaurant also features local specialties for lunch and dinner in an elegant dining room.Including free Wi-Fi throughout, the spacious rooms come with wood-paneled ceilings and unique architectural angles. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, free toiletries, and a mountain view.Guests can enjoy the games room and seasonal outdoor pool. Being located 1.2 miles from the Pass Calla, there are numerous opportunities for hiking, skiing, or snow shoeing.Florence can be reached in about a 1.5-hour drive, while Stia is 12.4 miles away.
- Johanna (?) and dining staff looked after us really well. Food was great and even got fresh home cooked cake for breakfast. We seemed to be the only ones staying there and we loved it.
- This is a hotel with real character in a beautiful mountain setting.
- Great location close to the trails of the Passo della Calla.
- Ottima posizione, in mezzo al bosco. Siamo stati fortunati ad avere molta neve e l’albergo è molto vicino a posti per passeggiate e piste da sci e bob. Il personale carino e gentile. Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo
Camera grande completa di comfort
Top Hotels In Agna Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Agna Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Agna Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Agna Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!