10 Best Hotels To Stay In Afton Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Afton Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Afton Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Afton Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Afton Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Afton Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Afton Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Afton Minnesota:
Afton House Inn
Afton House Inn offers accommodations in Afton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Minneapolis is 24 miles from Afton House Inn, and Stillwater is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 21 miles from Afton House Inn.
- Great ambiance and pet friendly 😀 We brought our two doggos and they loved it! A great park nearby with a plethora of dog friendly restaurants!
- Atmosphere was great, entire hotel was very charming and people were friendly. We had a drink at the bar and the bartender was super friendly and made the best drinks!
- It was close to restaurants and bars. The bed and spa bath were nice.
- The Staff who greeted us Saturday Evening was nice & the young gals in the dining room on Sunday Morning were attentive & we did leave them a tip. Great to have Fresh cut Fruit for a choice with our breakfast but the scrambled eggs were rubbery. Sliced Kielbasa was different for the meat verses the usual sausage or bacon.
- Bed was comfy, jacuzzi was perfect, complimentary breakfast was absolutely amazing!! And the restaurant they have has the best burgers!! Great staff, quick to answer any questions you have.
Hudson House Grand Hotel
Hudson House Grand Hotel offers accommodations in Hudson. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 26 miles from Hudson House Grand Hotel, and Stillwater is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Comfy pillows and bed. Loved the “get ready”shelf and mirror in the bathroom.
- Everyone from britney handling my reservation to KELLEY and Shannon at the front desk to Al the bartender were all amazing. We stayed here for the Super Bowl weekend and they all made us feel like we were at home. Thanks again for an amazing weekend.
- Great Breakfast included with stay – pet room was awesome!
- Two night stands by the bed. Pool was open late (11:00 PM) and had a deep end (71/2 ft).
- Liked the location. Easy to get to off the interstate. Liked the breakfast that was included.
Quality Inn Hudson
This Quality Inn hotel is conveniently just inside the Wisconsin border, only 12 miles from Minnesota. The University of Minnesota is 18 miles away and the University of Wisconsin-River Falls is 9 miles from the hotel.Nearby area attractions and businesses include Afton Alps ski area, St. Croix River, Willow River State Park, Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. This hotel is also close to several shops. Local restaurants and cocktail lounges include Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar, Denny’s, Green Mill Restaurant, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, Dibbo’s, Dick’s and Plaza 94.Guests at this Hudson hotel are invited to enjoy free deluxe continental breakfast, featuring the popular self-serve Belgian Waffle station. Other full-service amenities include free coffee, indoor pool. Business travelers can appreciate modern conveniences like free high-speed Internet access and access to fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing facilities. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Guest laundry facilities, and truck and bus parking are on the property. Dogs are welcome with a nightly fee.
- Breakfast was ready early! We had an early flight and were not expecting that. Thanks!!
- Great “cheap hotel”. Room was basic but clean and updated. Pool area looked nice. Decent continental breakfast. Very helpful staff. When we checked out the weather was double digits below zero and our car would not start. While I waited on hold with AAA, my husband mentioned what was going on to the manager working the desk. She immediately offered the hotel’s jump starter and we had the car jumped and warming up within minutes! Great choice!
- The hotel was not very busy so parking and check in was very efficient. Excellent location for an early morning drive to the airport in Mpls.
- Good location, easy to get to right off the freeway. Clean facilities and friendly staff. Good selection for breakfast. While I didn’t have time to use the pool, it looked very nice and well maintained.
- Breakfast was awesome, especially since it was free. No complaints!
Super 8 Hudson
One of our best sellers in Hudson! Birkmose Park overlooking Lake Saint Croix is a 5-minute walk from the motel. The motel offers and indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms include a coffee maker and large windows at the Super 8 Hudson. The rooms have a country theme and reading lamps by the bed.The motel serves a daily continental breakfast. The motel also has a hot tub and business center.Super 8 Hudson offers easy access to Interstate 94. The motel is 1.5 miles from the center of Hudson, with shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Looks like they just renovated, the little shampoos and conditioners were the best I’ve used (Matrix Brand). Pool area was clean.
- We were staying the night half way thru our trip to visit family so we were looking for an inexpensive room for the night. One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in quite some time. Great room for a great value. Friendly staff.
- beds were very good-the desk clerk ,kevin,was very friendly and helpful.he kept the noise from the childrens sports teams down.Hudson is an interesting little suburb of st paul mn
- The pool area was nice and the water was perfect. Breakfast was also good.
- Continental “breakfast” wasn’t that good. No eggs, only sugar.
Hampton Inn & Suites-Hudson Wisconsin
Hampton Inn & Suites-Hudson Wisconsin is located in Hudson, just 27 miles from Minneapolis.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 8 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites-Hudson Wiscons, and Saint Paul is 19 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Rooms were comfortable clean. Breakfast was very good. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay again!
- I really liked the bed, easy access to features of the hotel. The staff were amazing!
- The spacious suite had all of the amenities we needed. I liked the partitioned bathroom set up and the bed was so comfortable I did not want to get up. I would stay here again and would highly recommend to friends.
- The beds were the most comfortable and perfect amount of pillows for support and would hands down recommend to everyone. The best was loosing my husband luggage and it being extremely late check stores were closed to purchase a set of fresh clothes to wear. The hotel accommodation with guest laundry facility right in the hotel saved my life for Saturday.
- Desk very friendly, breakfast was one of better ones I’ve had. Room attendants were friendly when passing in hallway.
Fairfield Inn Hudson
A free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi is offered at this Hudson, Wisconsin hotel. The University of Wisconsin-River Falls and Hudson Sports & Civic Center are minutes from the hotel. Every spacious guest room includes a coffee maker and a work desk at the Fairfield Inn Hudson. The rooms also provide a seating area with a table.The Wild Mountain Water Park Alpine Slides & Go Karts are a short drive from the Hudson Fairfield Inn. Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours and Wild Mountain Ski, Snowboard & Snow Tubing is also located near the hotel.
- Breakfast was good. Could be open a half hour later on weekends when people are there with family and friends. Pool area vey clean.
- The location is great. The room was OK, although old and had signs of lack of upkeep. The shelf in the bathroom was hanging out of the wall by screws that pulled out. There was obvious water damage to the ceiling painted over. The room was outdated, but the sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Staff was friendly and helpful with local directions
- Everything was clean and very nice. Pretty property
- Breakfast, the helpful girl at the front desk when we checked in, the well-insulated room( we could hear NO NOISE!). Great location with excellent parking. Maid service was excellent , too.
Water Street Inn
Located in Stillwater, 23 miles from Minneapolis, Water Street Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 16 miles from Water Street Inn, and Bloomington is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 23 miles from Water Street Inn.
- Loved the atmosphere of the Inn. Just think they could add an ice machine. Also maybe time to.update the tv’s. Those are very small issues. Had a wonderful stay.
Room was very nice!! Very close to down town and convenient parking.
Bar and restaurant nice also.
- We had a wonderful evening in Stillwater. The Water Street Inn was exactly what we hoped for. The staff was marvelous! The Water Street Suite and it’s features made for a romantic and comfortable stay. The Water Street Inn is a pleasant and comfortable short walk to the sites and establishments found in this wonderful town.
- The fireplace, hot tub, nostalgic feel. Loved it and will return.
- I didn’t care for this hotel at all. It’s really old and in disrepair. Needs an overhaul badly.
Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel – St. Paul East
Just a 20-minute drive from the Mall of America, and close to many recreational activities, this hotel has many free amenities along with guest rooms furnished with microwaves and refrigerators.The Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel is only moments from the Oakdale Nature Preserve, featuring scenic hiking and biking paths, tennis courts and ski trails. A number of museums, including the Science Museum of Minnesota are also nearby.With a free hot breakfast buffet, free wireless internet access and a 24-hour fitness center, every stay at the Regency Plaza Best Western is sure to be enjoyable. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant and in-room coffee makers.
- The hot tub was nice & the location was ideal.
- The bed was very comfortable. The TV was very easy to use. The room was very nicely arranged.
- Wonderful location! Right off the highway, and two options of bars and grills in walking distance! Also, room was large and clean!
- Nice breakfast in the morning. Comfortable room and beds. They actually give you real coffee cups to use in the room instead of styrofoam! Bathroom was a nice size and clean. Super easy to acces the hotel from I94
- The breakfast was very good can’t beat a free breakfast
Country Inn River Falls
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Country Inn River Falls is located in River Falls, just 15 miles from Stillwater.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 24 miles from Country Inn River Falls, and Red Wing is 22 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was clean, well maintained, and had comfortable bed’s!
- The room was very clean…. The staff was excellent and the waffles at breakfast hit the spot.
- It was only 3 miles from are work class. Vary homie!
- Lots of room in our queen suite; loved the long breakfast hours! Hotel was very quiet, and the bed was comfortable.
- The staff went out of their way to help make our stay fantastic! There were a couple bumps during this but the staff worked out everything! We will definitely be back! They even had sulphate free soap! (I am allergic to sulphates)
Regency Inn Hudson
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Regency Inn Hudson offers accommodations in Hudson, just 29 miles from Minneapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 9 miles from Regency Inn Hudson, and Saint Paul is 21 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The warm welcome we receive,The location was great, the room very very clean,
- Absolutely NOTHING about this hotel was accurate! Horrible dirty smelly noisy and unsafe.
- There were no eggs nor any breakfast although it was listed on the web page.
- the only thing good about the place was the Irish Pub down the street very friendly very courteous excellent food
- The rooms were exceptionally large. Check in was easy. Room was cheap.Surprisingly large television in the room. Mini fridge in the room that worked like a boss. I wanted to take the shower nozzle home with me, it treated me very well.
Top Hotels In Afton Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Afton Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Afton Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Afton Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!