10 Best Hotels To Stay In Affligem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Affligem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Affligem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Affligem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Affligem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Affligem Flemish Brabant:
Hotel The New Fox
Hotel The New Fox is located in Affligem, just 11 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 25 miles from Hotel The New Fox, and Ghent is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent location ! Staff is good. Good private parking. I recommend this hotel.
- Nice staff and good value for money. Personal contact is good.
- friendly staff. Several restaurants around. Free parking. Good bed that in contrary to the rest of the room felt rather new.
STAFF WAS REALLY NICE .BREAKFAST WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AND THE ROOM WAS FINE AND DEFINETELY WITH AN APPROPRIATE PRICE. CLEAN AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.
I would go again . Hotel restaurant in front of the hotel
- good to reach, easy to park, nice staff, good breakfast
ibis Aalst – Brussels West
One of our top picks in Aalst.ibis Aalst Centrum has a convenient location within a 5-minute drive from the town’s center and E40 Highway, connecting to Ghent and Brussels. This hotel provides free Wi-Fi, a snack bar and reception open 24 hours. Bicycle rental services to explore the area are also available.Air-conditioned, all rooms come with a comfortable bed, a desk and a TV with 57 channels in more than 10 languages. Private bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and a toilet.The daily buffet-style breakfast includes hot and cold dishes, fresh coffee, yogurt, several spreads, cornflakes, pancakes, orange juice, bread and rolls. You can enjoy a snack or a selection of drinks in the hotel bar. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are also provided.Other facilities at the ibis Aalst Centrum include a 24-hour front desk, car rental, an internet corner and meeting rooms.Aalst Train Station is 3.4 miles or an 8-minute drive from the property. A 20-minute drive will take you to historic Ghent or Brussels. The hotel includes a private parking, which comes with free chargers for electric vehicles.
- Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast is very decent. I am here for the second time and I was again satisfied.
- Hotel is nice inside with nice big restaurant. Staff is helpful and nice.
Normal sized room, good isolation, clean.
Fast check in/ check out.
- Good location. Near the train station and near the motorway.
- Welcome on arrival. Very clean and comfortable room. Excellent food and service in the restaurant for dinner.
Hostellerie De Biek
Located in Moorsel, 13 miles from Brussels, Hostellerie De Biek features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Antwerp is 23 miles from Hostellerie De Biek, and Ghent is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very nice property, nicely updated & comfortable
- The staff were friendly and listened to my concerns.
Very clean and comfy room. good point for business around.
Excellent restaurant in the hotel, more good restaurants in the village.
Carrefour supermarket just in front
- Comfortable hotel. Staff friendly and very helpful. The restaurant was closed, but we were directed to a nearby brasserie which had excellent food.
- Comfy room with a view of the garden. Very friendly staff. Convenient on-site parking. Excellent dinner and a good breakfast.
Best Western Premier Hotel Keizershof
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Best Western Premier Hotel Keizershof is located in Aalst, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 25 miles from Premier Hotel Keizershof, and Ghent is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- I absolutely liked the service, room and food. Spot on for that price!
I liked that the hotel provided an option to pay the account in Euro’s and GBP.
The hotel receptionist was very helpful on arrival.
- Great location, secure parking. Extremely clean and tidy hotel.
- Nice comfy beds and an excellent breakfast. The location to the Market is great.
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff is very friendly. They have enough towels in the bathroom, which is refreshing. The staff agreed to keep our breakfast till we returned from the hospital.
Hostellerie ‘t Fornuis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostellerie ‘t Fornuis offers accommodations in Ternat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Brussels is 7 miles from Hostellerie ‘t Fornuis, and Antwerp is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The suite was big and quiet. The breakfast offered a good variety of food. The hotel is also close to the highway. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Best of all – Owner. His politness and helpfulness was OUTSTANDING. Not only fluently speaking probably in every possible language but also so joyful, apprioprate, polite and kind. I was feeling like an english lord. Delicious meals served in restaturant were also not so-expensive. Expected more so I was kindly surprised. Bed was extra-comfortable, and wooden floors gave great pleasure and special climate to this place. And last but not least – fireplaces. One in the bar, one in the restaurant. They were very useful – especially when it was freezing outside.
- Very friendly staff. Easy access from motorway and city centre.
I was here for business. The position of the hotel is perfect if you need something nearby the highway.
Very kind and helpful staff, both at the reception and at the restaurant.
- The proprietor was very friendly and gave us an extra heater to warm up the room.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Station Hotel offers accommodations in Aalst.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Brussels is 15 miles from Station Hotel, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from Station Hotel.
- Nice room, comfy and quiet. Elevator available in the hotel. Cute interiors. Zero complaints from me.
- Very patient and polite host. Beautiful room, very comfy and warm. Liked the free bottles of water each day. Very good location for access to train/bus and city centre.
I have stayed in many hotels in Belgium. This was without doubt, one of , if not the nicest.
The place was clean and well presented. The staff I met (who I believe may be the owners) were efficient, pleasant and helpful. If in Aalst again I would use this hotel without hesitation.
- spacious room with high ceiling. quiet hotel. nice location; restaurants nearby. breakfast was not included in the price of the room.
- Very beautiful furniture. Deluxe room is quite large . Very relaxed family owned …honesty bar was refreshing. Free bottle of water
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Tower Hotel offers accommodations in Aalst, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antwerp is 25 miles from Tower Hotel, and Ghent is 16 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 20 miles away.
- Great breakfast awesome location. Perfect for carnival stay!
- Breakfast was awful with a very poor selection for the cost.
- Room and bathroom are good, clean and spacious enough. Parking space was really narrow.
- Excellent location for the town centre. Room very good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast room superb.
- Clean fresh rooms, secure parking. Complementary coffee and tea. Decent minibar prices. Friendly staff
Hotel La Chaumiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Chaumiere offers accommodations in Asse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Brussels is 6 miles from Hotel La Chaumiere, and Antwerp is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Very friendly staff and owner, clean and reasonably spacious room with a extensive set of toiletries. Reasonable breakfast with daily fresh bread. The owner was so friendly to give me a ride when cabs were hard to come by in the morning.
The Italian restaurant Eat It in walking distance serves a decent pizza and more extensive dishes.
The bus stops close by.
Cleaned every day
Hotel goodies upon arrival
Location with regards to Brussels
- Convenient for the business park. Had a restaurant downstairs.
The staff was very friendly and prepared to assist in any way.
Breakfast was correct and the food of good quality, though 12 euro sounds a bit pricy.
The connection with the centre of Brussels was easy enough with a car and also public traffic.
- good location, lady at reception was friendly and efficient. Brought us a fan to ventilate the room in the sweltering heat.
- Very friendly staff and owner, clean and reasonably spacious room with a extensive set of toiletries. Reasonable breakfast with daily fresh bread. The owner was so friendly to give me a ride when cabs were hard to come by in the morning.
Hotel de la Gare Aalst
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel de la Gare Aalst offers accommodations in Aalst. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 15 miles from Hotel de la Gare Aalst, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from Hotel de la Gare Aalst.
- It is cheap, but you get what you pay, that’s it
- Friendly & all u can eat buffet breakfast, coffee & orange , nice retro tiles in th shower, very comfy beds & a lift to save your legs ! Would go again if only to go for a pizza across the road & some chips
Stayed in this hotel for one night as we were attending a funeral in the town.
A bit shabby but as we only needed somewhere to lay our heads, it was fine and reasonably priced.
Wifi was very good.
Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
Breakfast basic but ok.
- Good quality breakfast with good choice. Hotel position is very good, just across from main station and is well placed for the city centre shops and restaurants. In years gone by the hotel would have been very upmarket but is showing signs of lack of investment. Drinks in bar were cheaper than other local bars.
- Very good and tasty breakfast, good price in this region, free parking on the street, good view on square. Shower inside of the room. Kindly staff.
Gastenhof Ter Lombeek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gastenhof Ter Lombeek offers accommodations in Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-Lombeek, just 11 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 30 miles from Gastenhof Ter Lombeek, and Ghent is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from Gastenhof Ter Lombeek.
- Staff friendly. Good breakfast. Good restaurant. Clean and comfy rooms.
- This location exceeded all we could have imagined for the location. Great friendly staff, lovely food and spacious room! – The fit and finish of the rooms was excellent to the highest of quality!
- The rooms were clean and comfortable. The Owner was friendly, welcoming and would always try to accommodate requests. Will definitely return next time I am in the area.
- excellent choice of Continental breakfast products. Quiet location in a village close to Brussels. Convenient location for the E40 motorway from the coast to Brussels. Good evening meal menu options.
- We have now stayed there for the third time and this time our dog was not ill when we arrived. They have always coped with him wonderfully. The beds are very comfy, they cope very well with allergies including gluten-free food and special bedding. They are very friendly and we can highly recommend the restaurant – the food is excellent! The breakfast has more than one can think of including cheese, ham, eggs (to your liking), cereals, little cakes, bread, bread rolls, home-made jams….. The rooms are very spacious and the well-stocked fridge is a bonus. We will definetely be back!! It is not far from the motorway and from Brussels in a little village with very good dog walking possibilities.
Top Hotels In Affligem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Affligem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!