10 Best Hotels To Stay In Adamstown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Adamstown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Adamstown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Adamstown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Adamstown Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Adamstown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Adamstown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Adamstown Pennsylvania:
Comfort Inn Lancaster County North
Comfort Inn Lancaster County North is located in Denver, 17 miles from Lancaster and 15 miles from Paradise. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Hershey is 29 miles from Comfort Inn Lancaster County North, and Reading is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 35 miles from the property.
THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE
THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL & FRIENDLY
We enjoyed our stay n
The breakfast was very good and very convenient
- Please put shredded cheese out for the scrambled eggs! Because the eggs needed somthing. 😊👍🏽
- The staff is very friendly. They make you feel very welcomed.
- Comfortable room and beds. Good breakfast. Convenient location.
- THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE
Black Horse Lodge & Suites
In Pennsylvania’s Denver, Black Horse Lodge and Suites is a 20 minute drive from Reading. The motel has an outdoor pool available and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Continental breakfast is served each morning for overnight guests. Black Horse Lodge and Suites also has an on-site restaurant and bar.Every room comes with a cable TV and desk. Some rooms have unique features like a spa bathtub, sofa bed or balcony.Arrangements for golf can be made through the hotel at Foxchase Golf Club and other nearby courses. The Antiques Showcase and German is a 10 minute walk away.
- Basic convenient accomodations. Staff is so nice …. We visit the Black Horse when we need a weekend to go antiquing – right in the middle of a fantastic group of shops and outdoor markets
- We visit three times a year to go to the early morning antique market and shop at the great antique shops. Always stay at the Black Horse…always enjoy…right in the heart of the shops, very friendly staff…not the Ritz, but locally owned, and we feel it’s safe, friendly, a great value, and leaves us with $$ for the shopping that’s two minutes away (so extra sleeping time)
- ROOM WAS OK BUT NOT THAT GREAT. THE ENTIRE PLACE NEEDS REMODELING
- The room was the only thing clean about this place.
- Clean but very dated on the inside of room if you are just looking for a place to hang your hat.
Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites
This Shillington hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator. Alvernia University is 3 miles away and Reading Area Community College is a 15 minute drive away.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each traditional room at Reading Best Western Plus. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. A business center that offers fax and photocopying services is also available.Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites is 3 miles from Vanity Fair Outlet Center. Mid-Atlantic Air Museum is a 15 minute drive away.
- The hotel and room were comfortable and clean. It also smelled very good in the lobby.
- The bed was comfortable and the pillows were amazing. The temperature was just perfect. No noise around us:) The breakfast was WONDERFUL – much more than I have ever seen for free. And the woman that was cleaning and putting more food out was so friendly and personable and we enjoyed talking with her. Everything was a 10+ – thanks
- The clerk was amaxing,so helpful to local places to eat and super understanding of my frustrations from the previous hotel the night prior. She really lifted my spirits. We will be staying there again in April..
- Sat back behind diner. Was not to close to the road
There’s a diner next door and other eateries close by.
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Reading
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Reading is located in Wyomissing. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Lancaster is 28 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotels Reading, and Paradise is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 35 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Reading.
- The breakfast and staff at breakfast was excellent.
- Location plenty of stores and food locations. Great place to get away and relax.
- There were live bed bugs, we had to get switched out day of.. money was refunded
- The staff was very helpful in suggesting a place to eat and provided directions
- We arrived late and the TV was broken. Too late for calling for service. We’ve stayed here before when visiting Reading. Probably won’t again.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reading
Within 5-minutes’ drive from the Mid Atlantic Air Museum is this Reading, Pennsylvania hotel. It features a business center, a gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Spacious rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reading include flat-screen TVs, tan colored walls and blue carpeting. Each is furnished with wood furniture, a microwave and a refrigerator.Reading Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites offers a daily breakfast. Items available include fresh fruit, bacon, omelets, muffins and cinnamon rolls.Pennsylvania State University Berks Campus is 3.8 miles from the hotel. Guests are 11 miles from Christmas Village.
- Staff was very nice and accommodating. Easy checkout.
Room was great: couch with pull-up coffee table; comfortable King bed;desk; nice chest of drawers with extra counter space spreading across; nice TV and extra closet space: microwave and refrigerator; bathroom and shower were nice, roomy, and everything was in good working order.
Nice lounge area where you can relax at any time, even though it is the same area as breakfast. Outside picnic tables for enjoying fresh air activities.
- Bed like cloud and very good breakfast nice heated pool
- Gina at the front desk was very helpful on things to do in the area. And recommended a good local restaurant
- bed like cloud, eggs terrible!!!! I left & headed straight to local resturant
Days Inn Reading-Wyomissing
One of our top picks in Reading.Located in Reading, 28 miles from Lancaster, Days Inn Reading-Wyomissing features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paradise is 25 miles from Days Inn Reading, PA, and Delphi is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 35 miles from Days Inn Reading-Wyomissing.
- Very clean, staff was accommodating enormous Television, fridge /microwave new and clean
- Everything was great and breakfast was delicious I would stay there again very good Hospitality manners
- Close to the venue we were going to for a concert.
- Well maintained, easy to arrive, clean. Confortable rooms.
- It was clean and comfortable and located close to shopping, lots of restaurants, and 20 minutes away from Koziar’s Christmas Village!
Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
This Wyomissing, Pennsylvania hotel is within walking distance from Berkshire Mall and 1.5 miles from VF Outlet Village shopping center. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing are furnished with a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Each modern room includes a flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning.Free access to the hotel gym and business center is provided to guests of the Wyomissing Hampton Inn. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the morning and parking is free on-site.Pennsylvania State University Berks Campus is 4 minutes from the Hampton Inn. Village Greens Golf Course is 4 miles away.
- nicely updated rooms, very modern style and updates, lovely
- Rooms were clean, staff was great and breakfast was tasty. Would stay here again and recommend anyone else to stay.
- Room was spacious and clean. We reserved a double room. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was more than your typical cereal, coffee and yogurt. They also offered scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, French toast and waffles. Staff was very friendly. We visited around Christmas time they had letters the children could fill in and mail out to santa. They also have activities such as coloring paper and games for the kids. Oh and you can’t forget the pool! They keep coffee out for the guests and in general a family friendly hotel. Would definitely recommend!
- Breakfast good, variety of food, nice staff, clean rooms.
Iron/Ironing board in room
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Located in Reading, 29 miles from Lancaster, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a gift shop at the property.Paradise is 25 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading, and Allentown is 30 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness was great. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- This hotel was extremely clean, the staff was exceptionally courteous, and the location is ideal.
- Close to where i needed to be. very convenient to the Arena. Will use again!
- Because I didn’t book through them we couldn’t get vouchers for their breakfast buffet.
- The property and staff exceed my expectations at every turn. I was greeted by Braxton at the front desk- who made sure I knew his name as well as the name of all his colleagues working the front desk that evening. The rooms was spacious, pretty and excellently prepared for our arrival. The room was clean and the coffee well stocked. I was pleased with the size and positioning of the in-room refrigerator. We had free wi-if with super easy passcode to connect to the system. The dinning staff and every member of the event staff greeted me with a smile. I will definitely look forward to my next stay at the Double Tree in Reading, PA!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing offers accommodations in West Reading.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lancaster is 28 miles from HIE Wyomissing, and Paradise is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- I like that they have an indoor, year round pool and hot tub.. it also was a very modern looking property with the lighting on the front of the building
- There wasn’t honestly much I liked of the hotel. The executive room I booked had plenty room but that was he only upside.
- the pool area n staff and the way breakfast and there washing area was
- Very convenient location for the town. Easy walk to lots of bars and restaurants. Outlet shopping around the corner.
- Very clean and the Ben’s were very comfortable. Always like the breakfast included, saves so much time.
The Inn at Leola Village
A tranquil escape in the heart of Leola, Pennsylvania, this luxurious boutique hotel features gourmet dining, full-service spa treatments and elegant guest rooms combining historic charm and modern amenities.Originally built in 1873, the Inn at Leola Village has a peaceful, Dutch-inspired atmosphere complete with a large lobby fireplace, a pool room and a modern fitness center. Guests at the inn can take advantage of the on-site putting green or relax and enjoy a cocktail in the lounge.After browsing for souvenirs in the Leola Village Inn’s gift shop, guests can enjoy fine Italian-inspired cuisine at one of the 2 on-site restaurants,TÈ or Osteria Avanti. An outdoor swimming pool along with bocce ball courts are also available on site.The Leola Inn is surrounded by a number of charming local boutiques and antique shops. Guests can also find easy access to Hershey Amusement Park, the Tanger Outlets shopping centers and unique Amish communities.
- Everything was great! Loved our room, the staff, and the facility overall.
- The service was excellent and the decor was historic
- Staff was extremely friendly. The food at the restaurant was delicious. Room very clean.
- We were not able to enjoy any perks due being located on the parking lot. We would have to walk outside across the lot to enjoy any amenities.
- The room was elegantly decorated and very cozy. The dining experience was superb.
Top Hotels In Adamstown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Adamstown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Adamstown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Adamstown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!