10 Best Hotels To Stay In Adamsburg Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Adamsburg Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Adamsburg Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Adamsburg Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Adamsburg Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Adamsburg Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Adamsburg Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Adamsburg Pennsylvania:
Holiday Inn Express Irwin-PA Turnpike Exit 67
This North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania hotel is located near Interstate 76. It offers airport transportation, daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Holiday Inn Express Irwin. The traditionally styled rooms feature light colors and include tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel offers a fitness room and business center on site for guest convenience.Central Pittsburgh and and PNC Park sports venue are less than a 30 minute drive from Irwin Holiday Inn Express. North Buena Vista Historical Site is 15 miles away.
- very comfortable room/bed pillows, nice breakfast, close to our family get together
- What a delight to find a whirlpool in the room when traveling with a partner. Had a wonderful night sleep after that soak. No comparison. Loved it. Would definately book there again.
- The bed was like a cloud. The room was very clean. And the staff was very professional and friendly.
- Clean room, great breakfast, easy on/off highway
Breakfast was great. Eggs and sausage were fabulous.
We did enjoy our stay. Beds and pillows were comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Greensburg
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Greensburg is located in Greensburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg, and Indiana is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg.
- Very clean, spacious, comfortable room. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious! Kept well stocked for everyone to enjoy. We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend!
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast provided a variety of good options depending on your tastes.
- My wife and I were very impressed with this hotel. From the friendly, professional check-in, things only got better as we moved onto our room. The facility was very clean (and quiet!), rooms were well-appointed, bathrooms were clean with the most powerful water pressure I’ve ever seen in a hotel!, and awesome continental breakfast. I used the fitness room and business center daily, and it even has a small coin-operated laundry room area for guests. Location is convenient to shopping and dining, but the jaunt to and from the hotel included a fairly steep hill, which was a bit slick during the periods of snow we encountered. Holiday Inn Express is now our new choice when traveling!
Great hotel perched on top of a hill overlooking various retail parks.
Modern good value for money hotel. There’s a small gym and a pool. Breakfast was good too.
Staff were helpful and friendly in helping us find something we’d lost.
- The breakfast variety was great and the beds were so comfy. I will stay again!!
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg
Located in Greensburg, 23 miles from Pittsburgh, Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard Greensburg, PA.
- The location was great- right off of Rt 30 and near restaurants.
- The 2 gentleman I dealt with at the front desk. (Kevin and I have forgotten the other young mans name. He worked opposite shifts from Kevin on the weekend I was there.). They were both extremely pleasant and helpful!
The pool is a wading pool only. Far from a full size pool.
Fitness room is adequate. Good equipment; clean and bright.
The staff there were great; very helpful, especially with adjusting the reservation to fit MY requirements rather than the requirements / rules of booking.com. First time that I have been so well served. Thanks.
- All the staff were beyond kind! The room was clean and perfect size. Our stay was amazing.
- The young man at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful when we checked in. He was apologetic that the water jug for guests was empty and there were no plastic cups available. He immediately took care of both issues. He also happily agreed to give us a late checkout when we asked if that was possible. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was also very nice.
Knights Inn Greensburg
Knights Inn Greensburg offers accommodations in Greensburg.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 26 miles from Knights Inn Greensburg, and Monroeville is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 40 miles from Knights Inn Greensburg.
- Nice room .friendly staff. Excellent housekeeping.
- It was good place to sleep not a lot of extra good for the price. We will be back.
- Very quiet… check in was quick… nice and cozy room
- Convenience to turnpike. Need to clean light lamp shades with soap and rinse with water. Needs updated a bit. Pillows were totally flat?? Needs a paint job in and out. Otherwise wasok
- Nothing it’s was down rite nasty. Never going back again!!!
Super 8 New Stanton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 New Stanton offers accommodations in New Stanton.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 25 miles from Super 8 New Stanton, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 39 miles from Super 8 New Stanton.
The wifi was very good. The room was clean and comfortable. Great staff. It was quiet.
There is a Bob Evans right across the street. Easy to find.
- It was good considering what the room cost. Nothing special but all OK.
- Complimentary Breakfast rated about 3 out of 5. There were a couple of chain restaurants across road – town didn’t have much so not necessary to get into car once you arrived. OK for one night.
- The check in clerk was exceptionally nice and helpful.
- The staff is exceptionally friendly and it is a good value for the money.
- The wifi was very good. The room was clean and comfortable. Great staff. It was quiet.
Motel 6 New Stanton
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 New Stanton offers accommodations in New Stanton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 25 miles from Motel 6 New Stanton, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
First of All, Rooms are being Updated – Vinyl Flooring which reflects Better Cleanliness in rooms instead of Old, Stale Carpeting. Bathrooms are Being Updated: New CounterTops with Nice Sinks. Bathtub updates as well. Very, Very Nice.
(Just a NOTE: Workmanship on Bathroom updates … should be Better). Still Bathrooms are Far
Better .. than Before.
Good value as only stopping one night
- Beds were very comfortable. The size of the room was great. I liked the microwave and refrigerator. The cleaning crew was very thorough.
- Room was Clean & Comfortable. Bathroom was Clean, Showerhead was Better than other Places, I’ve been in New Stanton, Pa. Basic Facilities.
- the quietness. the parking. nice rooms. wake up call. very close to my Sunday event.
- First of All, Rooms are being Updated – Vinyl Flooring which reflects Better Cleanliness in rooms instead of Old, Stale Carpeting. Bathrooms are Being Updated: New CounterTops with Nice Sinks. Bathtub updates as well. Very, Very Nice.
Econo Lodge New Stanton
Situated at the intersection of Interstate 70 and Interstate 76, this hotel is within 30 minutes of skiing at the Hidden Valley and Seven Springs Mountain resorts. It features a fitness centre and free WiFi.This pet friendly hotel offers rooms with cable TV and a work desk. A coffee maker and hair dryer are also provided.Econo Lodge New Stanton serves a continental breakfast every morning. A business centre and billiard tables are available for guest use.Idlewild and Soak Zone Amusement Park are 23.9 miles from Econo Lodge New Stanton. Arnold Palmer Regional Airport and Seton Hill University are both within 15.5 miles of the property.
- While New Stanton is not known for world class lodging, there are a plethera of run down 1 and 2 star hotels. Each competing to reach the bottom the fastest. This building was recently remodeled using stuff from another place that was built in the mid 1990’s. The only way it can remain open is to continue operating as outlined listed in the “What didnt you like” section below. It did have enough hot water for a morning shower.
- Cost effective. Comfortable. Acceptably clean. Good front desk service. Great for a travelling overnighter.
Staff very Friendly and Accomodating. Facilities were very Clean & Comfortable. However, Bathroom was rather ‘small’. The Bathroom *FAN* was Non-Working, resulting in Steamy Mirrors. NOT GOOD. Bathroom was somewhat “Budget-Minded” updated. Needs Better “ShowerHead” !!
BreakFast was usual “Self Help”, Good Choices BUT – Ends/Closes Early … @ 9am. Would love to have Breakfast till 10am. Still, if price is under $50 (including Taxes), it’s a Good Budget choice.
- The manager tried hard to be accommodating and welcoming and it is evident that the property is recently spruced up. It is a most economical hotel and one must therefore expect that it offers economical comfort and amenities. Sadly their bar lounge was not open on a Sunday but restaurants are close by and within easy walking distance.
- Breakfast was really good, front desk staff was very friendly.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh New Stanton
Located 1 miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike in New Stanton, this hotel offers free WiFi. Facilities include an indoor pool with hot tub and a fitness centre.Each guest room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh New Stanton has a refrigerator, microwave and flat-screen TV. The rooms also have a work desk and coffee machine.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast, and has newspapers available at the reception. Laundry facilities are also provided.Cherry Creek Golf Club is 5 miles from Pittsburgh New Stanton Fairfield Inn. Westmoreland Fairgrounds is 9 miles away.
- The breakfast was great the people was awesome very pleasant understanding I’m planning on going back.
- I really liked the complimentary breakfast. It was well stocked with hearty items so we didn’t have to stop at a spot to eat with the kids. Boiled eggs, omelettes,sausage, Greek yogurt, belgian waffle station, cereal, juice milk and host of donuts, breads and bagels. I also requested a roll away bed since my elderly mom was traveling with us and they had it ready in the room. I made the request on Booking and they relayed the request to the Fairfield. Made all the difference in the trip. Very nice, clean accommodations with a service oriented, conscientious staff. Ladies were working hard at the breakfast bar keeping it well stocked. Check in people made sure we had extra towels. I would go back again. Parking lot well lit and spacious. Very good property.
- Breakfast was very good – scrambled eggs and a folded egg with cheese and Canadian bacon – our favorite.
- Straight out of the box, chain hotel off the interstate, wins extra points for a surprisingly tasty breakfast selection (turkey sausage for days) and a friendly staff.
- Easy access to interstate, abundant parking, nice breakfast and dining area was accommodating.
Comfort Inn New Stanton
Comfort Inn New Stanton is located in New Stanton, just 25 miles from Pittsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Monroeville is 17 miles from Comfort Inn New Stanton, and Greensburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Perfect spot for our stay travelling from Columbus to Philly. Right off the interstate, so very easy to access and get back on the road early the next morning.
- Location of the property and the morning breakfast. Staff very welcoming.
- Loved the pool, beds were comfy, breakfast was amazing!
- Jason (on desk at night) is awesome. Two guests were leaving b/t 5 and 5:30, and he made sure we had coffee and breakfast.
- The jacuzzi tub even though it was listed as a hot tub kind of disappointed about that. The pool was also nice.
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg is located in Greensburg, just 27 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indiana is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg, and Monroeville is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 40 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg.
- Staff was awesome! Always made sure we were comfortable and very friendly. Free cookies and coffee!!! Oatmeal was perfect and not super dry. I was able to choose a healthy breakfast with chopped almonds and fruit as well. Close to restaurants and stores. Bed was very comfortable!
- Cleanliness and comfortable bed! Excellent breakfast! The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was amazing. Woman who did the serving was delightful and hard working. Desk staff worked hard to fix problem with Booking.com
- The bed was very comfortable. The included breakfast had a large selection, and it was very well prepared.
- The staff was very friendly; checking in and out was a breeze. Coffee was always available in the lobby. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Top Hotels In Adamsburg Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Adamsburg Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Adamsburg Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Adamsburg Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!