10 Best Hotels To Stay In Acquaseria Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Acquaseria Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Acquaseria Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Acquaseria Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Acquaseria Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Acquaseria Lombardy:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Sole is a pleasant family-run establishment, managed by the Sala family for the past 50 years. Enjoy a relaxing stay by the shores of Lake Como.The real pride of Hotel Sole is the genuine cuisine you can enjoy at the premises. Only the best Italian dishes are served.Recently renovated, Hotel Sole offers a garden, free parking, a solarium and direct access to a public beach.All the rooms are comfortable and welcoming. Some rooms overlook the lake, other rooms provide a view of the mountains.
- The service was excellent and we felt warmly welcomed at the arrival so we decided to stay for another night. It was the off-season so there was almost no one other than us. We were taken care of throughout the whole stay. The restaurant was also probably the best we ate at around lake Como!
The best service of the lovely people in the reception. They also upgraded ud to a junior suite facing the lake, thanks for that we enjoied it very much.
Very good breakfast
Short drive from menagio
- Don’t know where to start. The family who run the hotel are just so friendly, with answers to the sort of questions we tourists have to ask, in good English which helps. The breakfasts were superb with cooked foods included and loads of choices. The best breakfast of our three week holiday actually. The hotel also has a restaurant and we eat here twice, good food. The breakfast room/restaurant has a lovely frontage with Lake Como just over the road. Our room on the side of the hotel had a view down the Lake and up the hillside.
- Nice hotel, very cozy, friendly staff, good breakfast, picturesque view
Excellent very helpful staff, charming hostess and family, comfortable air-conditioned rooms with lovely lake view. Excellent restaurant with great choices of food and wine. Perfectly cooked meat and fish dishes. Very good breakfast buffet. Well stocked bar.
The main lakeside road runs in front of the hotel but the beach can be reached via underground path. Secure garage for bikes. Certainly worth a revisit!
In the small town of Cremia on Lake Como, the Hotel Lumin has a beachside restaurant with a terrace. The rooms feature a hydro-massage shower and a balcony, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Lumin Hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean specialties including fresh fish from the lake, and homemade pizza. You can enjoy your meals on the terrace, with panoramic views.Each room has a simple and fresh style and includes an LCD TV and a fridge. Some rooms have private grounds, and all guests have access to the lounge chairs in the hotel grounds.The Lumin is a 1-hour drive from the town of Como, along the lake’s western shore. Parking at the hotel is free of charge.
- Clean hotel, excellent and friendly service. Good restaurant. Great location but out of the way. Need a car.
- Brilliant location. Make sure you book a room with a balcony with a lake view. Totally brilliant. There is another restaurant nearby (100 metres) which was tremendous and kept plying us with free prosecco and copious amounts of limoncello. Very, very good – but lake view balcony is a must. Also only 10km away from Menaggio which is brilliant also.
- The food was excellent, and the restaurant had a breath taking view! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The owner himself fixed our safety box, helped with finding a parking spot and blocked dishes from tables. This place is a must!
- This is a small hotel with all you need to make a lovely holiday. Spotless throughout, excellent staff and service with good food at each meal.Easy access to the small beach with good walks aside the lake. Stunning scenery. You really need your own transport to reach the ferries and other towns as the buses are a law unto themselves as far as the timetable goes.The ferries are dead on time though.
- The staff were excellent. The location was wonderful. The restaurant is excellent.
One of our top picks in Menaggio.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering panoramic views out over Lake Como, Albergo Loveno features a pretty flower garden with sun umbrellas and deckchairs. The center of Menaggio is a 10-minute walk away downhill.Rooms here come with tiled or hardwood floors, plus a TV and private bathroom. Each one has a balcony overlooking the grounds or lake.There is a cozy team room with a library and lounge area where guests can relax. Drinks are available from the bar and a buffet breakfast is available upon request.Parking is free at the Loveno Hotel. Menaggio dock is one mile away for boats across the lake to Varenna and Bellagio. Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club is a 10 minute drive away.
- Very nice breakfast, awesome view on the lake and mountains, pretty rooms and mansion
Clean and tidy with lovely friendly staff.
They kindly drove us down the hill to get the ferry the morning we left.
- Location was good. Good value. Met as we strrived and motorcycle parked in the garage.
Location idyllic, staff very efficient helpful and professional..
Garden delightful and breakfast room amazing lake views
- Hosts were lovely, and provided lots of info on the area. Hotel beautifully kept and stunning garden. Great view from balcony, spacious room, simple but good breakfast.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Albergo Breglia offers accommodations in Plesio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Lugano is 14 miles from Albergo Breglia, and Como is 18 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 35 miles away.
- Walking paths outside the door. The owner and his staff is very kind and helpful and their four dishes dinner menu is good with a resonable price.
- Wonderful accommodating staff, thanks for scheduling my dinner to my timeline, great value for the money, good wifi, easy parking.
- The hotel has the onsite free parking. The room was spacious and clean.
- Very very good. The location was fantastic With a georgeous location. Close to natur where you can hike and ride a bicykel. Good food and good price. Ive been much in Como and this is a good hotel when you need to relax. We Will get back.
- Very quiet location,friendly staff and good food.Way up in the hills.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Sonenga is located in Menaggio in the region of Lombardia, just 31 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing and hiking. Lugano is 14 miles from Hotel Sonenga, and Como is 16 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 33 miles away.
- Short walk into town- down cobbled streets but extremely easy to navigate. Good selection at breakfast. Super friendly staff. Clean and comfy room – basic but all you needed for a base. Lovely pool area and mountain views.
- The staff is extremely helpful. We arrived late and the restaurant worker still managed to get us some sandwiches even though she was about to late. We had a lot of luggage and no car. Roger, who manages the property, dropped us to the ferry point on our last day. The breakfast served is pretty good and you can enjoy swimming pool 24hrs.
- We had a wonderful view of the lake and surrounding mountains from the balcony of our apartment. The room was spacious and the bathroom was modern.
- We had a great stay at Hotel Sonenga. Staff were very friendly and attentive (communication via email beforehand was good), room cleaned daily to a high standard, pool was quiet and clean, breakfast was good and we had a brilliant view from our large balcony over the lake and mountains.
- A lovely hotel on the hill above Menaggio (just a short walk). Quiet location. Great views. Lovely, quiet pool. Very friendly staff and extremely family friendly.
Located in Grandola ed Uniti, 13 miles from Lugano, Hotel Merloni features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Como is 16 miles from Hotel Merloni, and Locarno is 22 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 34 miles away.
- the hotel was great the location beautiful staff was help full.
- Very good breakfast, spacious parking, air-conditioned room, nice pool (it was empty from 8pm so I had it all for myself)
- Plenty of parking, friendly and helpful staff. A good stopover hotel for our trip to northern Italy
- Nice breakfast and evening menu. Pool is lovely, friendly staff, nice garden and lots of parking space (even for our boat). Housecat is too sweet!
- the food was very good,swimming pool was great everything you needed was in the room.
Featuring a large terrace with spectacular views of Lake Como, Albergo Milano is a stylish hotel in the heart of Varenna. It provides a choice of modern rooms with lake views and self-catering apartments.The Milano Hotel includes a main building and 3 separate properties, all within a 150 feet radius. All rooms feature an LCD TV and a balcony with a full or partial view of the lake. The apartments also include full kitchens.A continental breakfast is served buffet-style each morning and features a selection of sweet and savory items. Breakfast and other meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace while admiring Lake Como.This historic building is in the center of Varenna. Parking is available 950 feet away in Piazza San Giorgio. Guests can catch boats across the lake to get to Bellagio, Griante and Menaggio.
The View is spectacular, make sure to book a balcony room with a view as it is key.
The location was wonderful, close to everything. Varenna is lovely.
We ordered breakfast and I highly recommend it.
- The hotel was charming. We had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant – best food we had in Italy. The hotel is very close to the ferry to travel to Bellagio and other areas around Lake Como and Varenna is a beautiful little community with plenty of restaurants close to the hotel.
- Excellent customer service provided by all staff, particularly upon checkin. Great views of the lake from the dining room and balcony. Would not hesitate to stay at Albergo Milano again.
- The hotel was beautiful and the location was perfect. The view from both of our rooms was unREAL. The staff was very friendly.
- We stayed in the annex building over looking the lake. The view could not have been more beautiful! The room was small but perfect for a short stay and staff very helpful.
- The View is spectacular, make sure to book a balcony room with a view as it is key.
Albergo Il Vapore
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Albergo Il Vapore is located in Menaggio in the region of Lombardia, just 31 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Lugano is 14 miles from Albergo Il Vapore, and Como is 16 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff at family run hotel. Good selection & value for dinner at hotel restaurant.
- Clean, comfortable, basic good value, nice continental breakfast with loads of coffee and nice fresh bread and jams. Well located right by main area.
- Privacy and significance of the accommodation to the area
- Really nice, friendly place to stay. Arrived before midday and was able to get into my room straightaway, which was very welcome! Ate dinner at the hotel one night and the food was very good.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful owner and her son. Nothing was too much trouble.
Popular restaurant with tasty meals and good service. Reasonable prices. Hotel well located for cafes, bars and other restaurants. Parking nearby – free.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Garden is located in Menaggio, 14 miles from Lugano and 17 miles from Como. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Locarno is 23 miles from Hotel Garden, and Selma is 21 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Very nice stay of 4 nights in october! Good value for money. Small hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast very good. Just a short walk from centre Menaggio and ferry port. Free car park at hotel. We would stay here again!
- The staff were superb…..nothing too much trouble and very pleasant with it.
- Very helpful staff Great room comfortable and clean with a fantastic view. The breakfast was delicious – lots of choice nicely presented – whole place has a very relaxed and chilled atmosphere – would love to stay there again.
- You hear the water from your bed and see the lake in it’s best. Very nice reception
- Everything about this hotel was great. Would recommend.
Hotel Villa Hadeel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Villa Hadeel offers accommodations in Griante Cadenabbia, just 30 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugano is 14 miles from Hotel Villa Hadeel, and Como is 16 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 33 miles away.
- Very helpful and friendly staff and there was a lift which was perfect for my disabled husband. There was a problem with our room safe and it was fixed immediately to our complete satisfaction, and a faulty light in our room was also fixed satisfactorily immediately. Many thanks.
- The food and the staff were excellent….. no complaints !
We had a perfect stay at hotel Hadeel!
Fernando, Gaya and the whole stuff are very friendly an helpful, they are doing a great job!!!
We can truly recommand this hotel!
- Beautiful little villa by the lake, unfortunately not suitable for anyone who is not coming by car. The taxis to and from Mellagio / Tremezzo are between 10-15eur one way, so getting back to the hotel in the evening is an issue. The room was tastefully decorated, however, the hotel is by a busy main road so the traffic gets quite loud. We had a nice side view of the lake, shame it was spoiled by the busy traffic.
- Hotel Villa Hadeel has a good mix between modern, oriental and antique. We felt welcome and were relieved that all of the staff spoke english. Also they were very helpful when asked about the timetables of the ferrys. The food of the hotels restaurant was also good.
Top Hotels In Acquaseria Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Acquaseria Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!