10 Best Hotels To Stay In Acquaiura Umbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Acquaiura Umbria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Acquaiura Umbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acquaiura Umbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acquaiura Umbria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Acquaiura Umbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Acquaiura Umbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Acquaiura Umbria:
Villa Zuccari is a boutique hotel set in a 16th century summer residence, surrounded by the vineyards of Montefalco.This enchanting villa, property of the Zuccari family for centuries, embraces guests as soon as they arrive.Large magnolia, high palms, enormous pines, are part of the villa’s lovely ancient plants. All the bright rooms enjoy views of the landscaped gardens with roses, rosemary and oleanders. Each room is uniquely decorated with its own distinguished, charming style and terraces.There are various room types (34 rooms in total), including double rooms (classic, superior and deluxe), suites and junior suites.Walk through the old garden featuring a large, simple fountain, and relax in the scent of rosemary hedges. Enjoy sun bathing around the swimming pool.Discover the 19th-century terracotta tile ceiling, brought to light during the long, painstaking restoration which enhances the light and airy reception room.The dining room is set in the ancient wine mill. Enjoy simple, traditional cooking with homemade pasta and delicious soups.
- The beautifully prepared breakfasts. The friendliness of the owners and staff. The quiet location.
- Everything optimal. Dinner and breakfast excellent.
- We originally intended to stay for 2 nights but gratefully extended to 4. Incredibly peaceful and restorative stay. The staff is wonderful from the gentlemen at reception to breakfast and dinner staff to the room service. Breakfast is a delightful array of delectable and freshly made baked goods, meats, eggs and fresh fruit. We loved Villa Zuccari and will share this gem with only our best friends.
- Lovely villa with beautiful swimming pool and gourmet restaurant
- Very well run, rather old fashioned establishment in lovely setting with great pool. Quiet and away from it all in tiny village but close to Montefalco, Trevi, Spelo and Bevagna. Makes a good base for most places in Umbria. Would happily stay here again
Albornoz Palace Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Albornoz Palace Hotel is located in Spoleto in the region of Umbria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Assisi is 24 miles from Albornoz Palace Hotel, and Terminillo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 28 miles from Albornoz Palace Hotel.
- We liked the artistic vibe in this hotel. Staff were excellent at helping us with a leaking bidet in the bedroom, but it remained a problem throughout the stay. The desk manager gave us a small discount to recognise the problem which was thoughtful and generous.
Nice hotel. Good location near to center old Spoleto city. Could be more En speaking personal at reception. Restaurant could have better service and food.
Breakfast could be more
- Roberto was great. Staff in general very helpful and friendly.
Front desk personnel extraordinary, always at our disposal with a lot of patience , assisted with travel plans, maps
Staff in general was very very good
- A wonderful relaxing and inspiring stay in a beautiful location with very friendly staff, super breakfast buffet with great variety of foods. Big calm room with nice view over the city. Excellent free WiFi connection and garage! Hotel recommended! A great choice! I think this is also a great place for couples to get away from everything and relax. We had a very comfortable and fun stay.
Albergo Ristorante Ferretti
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergo Ristorante Ferretti offers accommodations in Monteluco, just 25 miles from Assisi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Spoleto is 1.1 miles from Albergo Ferretti Spoleto, and Terminillo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 29 miles from Albergo Ristorante Ferretti.
- Extremely friendly and kind staff, clean and comfortable facilities, excellent food.
- Interesting location with great views a short walk away. Very pleasant proprietor. Excellent breakfast.
- Immerso in un bosco incantevole, cucina divina per la cena e la migliore colazione che io ricordi. Camere accoglienti e proprietari gentilissimi!
- La quiete del posto, la semplicità del proprietario.
- Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo sia per la camera che il ristorante.
Residenza D’Epoca Eremo Delle Grazie
One of our top picks in Spoleto.Residenza d’Epoca Eremo delle Grazie is an old retreat set in the hills above Spoleto. It offers stunning views of the Umbria landscape from its terraces and outdoor pool.Eremo delle Grazie has a library containing valuable old books and lounges that feature beautiful frescoes. There is also a restaurant with an old wine cellar.The staff at Residenza Eremo delle Grazie can book you tours or wine-tasting trips. Bikes are available for rent.A traditional breakfast is served here.
- This is a unique and wonderful hotel, set amongst the trees of a sacred wood on a hillside overlooking the lovely town of Spoleto. We loved everything about the place, and will definitely return there. The staff are fantastic, very friendly, helpful, and a lot of fun. The chef is inspired – we are vegetarian, and enjoyed some of the nicest vegetarian food we have ever had, together with some really lovely wines from the extensive cellar. This is one of the most memorable holidays we have had.
- Beautiful historic place, still owned by the family. The building is full of historic pictures and books, and they even have their own little frescoed chapel. Nice pool with views over Spoleto. There is a footpath down to the aqueduct but (officially at least) you can’t cross it to get to town because of earthquake damage, which is a shame as it is much further by road.
- beautiful place with spectacuöar view and super friendly service
- Location is gorgeous and mystic, highly recommend.
- It’s a museum with a fascinating heritage. Authentic; which can be both good and bad.Fantastic views
Palazzo Leti Residenza d’Epoca
One of our top picks in Spoleto.In the historic center of Spoleto, Palazzo Leti is a residence dating back to the 13th century. Relax in beautiful landscaped grounds and enjoy unforgettable views of Rocca Albornoziana Fortress and the Monteluco Valley.Home to the aristocratic Leti family for more than 300 years, Palazzo Leti Residenza D’Epoca features atmospheric interiors with classic décor. All of the comfortable rooms are peaceful and unique, offering lovely views of the hills.Palazzo Leti is renowned for its friendly and attentive service. Rent mountain bikes on site, relax in the bar or use the internet connection in the lounge. The Duomo and Casa Romana are just around the corner.Enjoy a breakfast made up of fresh, homemade products from 8 am until 10 am, served in the breakfast room or on the charming patio.
- The place, people, and breakfast were all outstanding! So glad we stayed here and highly recommend it. It might require a strong heart for some Americans to drive the half dozen narrow streets, squeezing by parked cars and people to get to the parking lot in front of their place but go for it! It is so worth it!! Just don’t forget to watch and wait for the random traffic light at the bottom of the last hill/left turn that will turn green when it’s safe to go or you may run into a car coming down the narrow windy hill with no place to go except backwards.
- Wonderful room, breakfast and staff, my only regret is that we didn’t stay longer.
- Excellent hotel,only concern if you have a big car the parking can be a challenge.
Warm welcome by owners. Very clean.
Good breakfast, and excellent coffee.
- Everything had class and was spacious. Furniture was carefully selected.
Hotel Clitunno is a historic building set in Spoleto’s historic quarter, just a 5 minute walk from the Duomo. This refurbished hotel has an excellent restaurant on site.The Clitunno provides professional service. You can use Wi-Fi at reception and the hotel has a TV room, a terrace and a bar.Hotel Clitunno’s rooms have satellite TV and air conditioning.You can rent bikes here or book massage treatments.
- The hotel was in the old town, easy to walk everywhere. We got the parking card for 10 euro, but we got the money back when we return the card. Breakfast was good.
- Excellent location and we got parking at the hotel.
- Breakfast superb. Restaurant great. Staff excellent. A wonderful stay.
- Tasteful decor throughout the hotel, lobby, room, outside seating etc.
- The reception staff were very accommodating with an English only speaking 65 year old from a British colonial city in the South Pacific
Hotel dei Duchi
One of our top picks in Spoleto.Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel dei Duchi offers accommodations in Spoleto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Assisi is 24 miles from Hotel dei Duchi, and Terminillo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- room 106 was quiet with balcony and nice view .free parkingin the hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very good location
Very good breakfast
Nice room ,very clean,comfortable with beautiful view
- Excellent location. Room was great with fantastic view of hillsides. Staff was very helpful in all respects from arranging transportation to sightseeing recommendations. Wonderful stay! Loved Spoleto!
- Nice sized room and bathroom. Lovely view of park from room.
- Ideal location for visiting Spoleto – nowhere is far away in any case but the city’s excellent underground walkway system, which is accessed near the hotel, makes getting about very easy, particularly if personal mobility is an issue. Parking is always an issue in Italy so being able to book a hotel space ahead of time was a definite bonus. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone.
Hotel San Luca
One of our top picks in Spoleto.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Luca offers accommodations in Spoleto, just 24 miles from Assisi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Terminillo is 23 miles from Hotel San Luca, and Norcia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 27 miles from Hotel San Luca.
This a family hotel was so nice to stay. all the interior was just like a museum
The “piazza” inside the hotel – well we wish we could be there during late spring so we could take a breakfast( excellent!!) there and enjoy the quite around us.
if we shall come back to this region we definitely come back to Spoleto and to this hotel.
- Home made breakfast and beautiful decoration! Very recommendable. I checked in very late and had someone waiting for me. Big, clean room and bathroom.
- Rooms spotless and very comfortable, staff helpful
- pleasent hotel , comfortable bed and room , very nice decoration and atmosohere , very good location near the old town and excelent hearty service by the staff.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, very good breakfast (including local cheese). The location is convenient and the internal “decor” is very pretty. Easy access to the city centre (via stairway). Private parking is a plus.
- This a family hotel was so nice to stay. all the interior was just like a museum
Palazzo Dragoni Residenza D’Epoca is a 15th-century building set right in the center of Spoleto, next to the cathedral. It offers beautiful views of the town and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this inn have been renovated but still have antique furnishings. All of Palazzo Dragoni’s rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV.You can relax in Palazzo Dragoni’s panoramic lounges or get tourist information at the friendly 24-hour front desk. Some common areas have frescoes.Free parking is available nearby. Perugia and Assisi are less than 45 minute drive away.
- The entire experience was excellent, from the check in to the check out. The facilities are amazing, stylish, elegant, and stunning views. The owner and his staff were friendly, helpful, and very gracious. The breakfasts were superb. I really can’t say enough good things about this place.
Great location – walk to the Duomo. Very helpful man on arrival and throughout our stay, friendly.
Great Breakfast selection, including freshly made omelettes.
Beautiful views from guest room balcony and the dining room.
- Wonderful location – our room had a fabulous view over Spoleto. The owner was very charming and helpful. The breakfast was excellent!
- Extremely helpful staff, large room, very quiet, great breakfast, great location, excellent value for money
- The staff were so friendly and accommodating that it felt like home after only one night. I was there for my pre-wedding night and in the morning the staff made sure I was ready and had access to all the facilities and best locations for the photos. Couldn’t have asked for more. They went above and beyond.
One of our top picks in Spoleto.Hotel Charleston offers accommodations in Spoleto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Assisi is 24 miles from Hotel Charleston, and Terminillo is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We had a very nice large room with a balcony. Good position in town. Good breakfast.
- The desk staff were so friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was lovely, there was croissants, cereal, yogurt, various cakes and other items. It was very cold when I was there and I appreciated the hot tea. The hotel is very near several good restaurants and sights. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was always warm due to the large heated towel bar. Spoleto is beautiful.
- The location was good and useful to be able to park in the garage, though it was quite expensive.
- Location is splendid, the room is excellent and the staff is very kind!
- One young fello at the desk was so engaging. Room was quiet and clean but walls very thin if there are noise in other rooms. Location good
Top Hotels In Acquaiura Umbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Acquaiura Umbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Acquaiura Umbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Acquaiura Umbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!