10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aci Santʼantonio Sicily:
One of our top picks in Acireale.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Capomulini is located in Acireale, 7 miles from Catania and 20 miles from Taormina. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Giardini Naxos is 18 miles from Hotel Capomulini, and Nicolosi is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Bed extra confortable, room was very clean. View was stunning!
- Pleasant helpful staff, good breakfast , room was different from usual box shape with a sloping roof and large wooden beams.
- great hotel in a small fishing harbour with great restaurants on your door step
- The breakfast was great. The staff were so accommodating and very helpful
- Staff was helpful and was able to speak english. (Absolutly uncommon at Sicilia). Breakfast was good.
ibis Styles Catania Acireale
One of our top picks in Acireale.Located in Acireale, 8 miles from Catania, ibis Styles Catania Acireale features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Taormina is 19 miles from ibis Styles Catania, and Giardini Naxos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 10 miles from ibis Styles Catania Acireale.
supreme value for money
modern, non fussy but very good room layout, albeit simple
parking right in front of your room
- Comfortable bed. Very good breakfast. Facility of parking in front of room.
I would like to to thank all the staff in the name of all me and my friends because we were very happy and satisfied with all the serveries
very good staff , breakfast , clean everything was A++++
keep it up
As stated before the room was spacious and clean. The TV channels were great as some of them were familiar. The breakfast was had a lot of variety and quite abundant.
The reception area is colorful and very modern. The staff were very warm and helpful.
- I miss my scrambled eggs. But to be fair, I never asked.
- supreme value for money
Hotel Eden Riviera
Set in its own flowery garden, Hotel Eden Riviera has Mount Etna in the backdrop and overlooks the marine reserve of the Ciclopi Islands and the historic centre of Acitrezza, 0.6 miles away. Parking and Wi-Fi are free.Hotel Eden is equipped with a pleasant terrace overlooking the sea. All the rooms are furnished in a refined style and offer Sky Gold TV channels. Many rooms have a sea view.Breakfast is a generous buffet.
The staff were very nice
The view from the room was very beautiful
- View is stunning. Pool area is pleasant and well looked after. Hotel always clean. Short walk downhill to centre of village (but uphill on way back!)
- All staff members were very polite and accommodating. The breakfast table was excellent. The bed linen was clean and changed regular. The bedroom and bathroom were excellent.
Et meget charmerene gammelt Italiensk hotel – og en fantastisk udsigt over havet.
A very charming old Italian hotel – and a great view of the sea.
- Can not change language on tv wifi is very bad not really a place for tourists
- The staff were very nice
Santa Caterina Hotel
One of our top picks in Acireale.Santa Caterina Hotel boasts beautiful views across the sea and the baroque town of Acireale. This modern property offers a swimming pool and excellent restaurant.The guest rooms all come with a host of modern comforts. You will find a hydromassage or extra-large shower, an LCD TV, a radio with iPod connection, and free internet access. All rooms feature a balcony, most of which with a sea view.Once a typical country house, Santa Caterina is now a luxury, four-star hotel. Your day starts with a generous buffet breakfast, included in the room rate. The restaurant overlooks La Timpa Nature Reserve and serves the finest Sicilian cuisine and wines.Santa Caterina is just a 5-minute walk from the main square. It is well connected by the SS 114 state road to Taormina, Acitrezza and Catania.
- Restaurant within the hotel is really good / tasty
- Parking and WiFi available. Nice views from room. Good location
- We have already been at the hotel some time ago and we are happy to have visited again. We look forward to visit again soon.
- The Food was excellent ,The location is very central , an asset as parking was no problem and the room was with view and clean. Hot water in shower in abundance . Staff very friendly
- Location is perfect, directly next to the main road, and the center is in walking distance. Great sea view. Breakfast is amazing with lots of fresh fruits.
The Ares Hotel is located 300 feet from Highway A18 between Catania and Mount Etna. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom and satellite TV.The Ares has a bar and a restaurant offering Mediterranean cooking. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Hotel Ares is 2.5 miles from the center of Catania and 16 miles from Catania Fontanarossa Airport.
- Amazing view of Etna mountain from the balcony, beautiful garden, good breakfast
- very good for parking especially when travelling by car. Extra bonus for that.
- Staff try their best to try accomodate travellers in a very old and tired hotel.
- Very friendly staff who try to meet your needs. Locked carpark!
- Purtroppo non ho più effettuato il soggiorno per un problema di salute. tuttavia ho visitato l’hotel in un altra occasione e l’ho trovato molto pulito e rispondente alle caratteristiche indicate sul sito. Lo staff è gentilissimo e disponibile.
Grande Albergo Maugeri
One of our top picks in Acireale.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Grande Albergo Maugeri is located in Acireale, 9 miles from Catania and 17 miles from Taormina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Giardini Naxos is 16 miles from Grande Albergo Maugeri, and Nicolosi is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 11 miles from Grande Albergo Maugeri.
- Great Hotel, Staff brilliant & found alot of help from reception. The breakfast is also pretty good !
- Location was excellent as were the staff and parking.
- Very beautiful hotel, staff estremely kind, rooms clean and beautiful, easy to park and yammy breakfast!! What else?
- The room was very quiet at night so it was easy to rest at night, it was also very spacious. We had a double bed which was very big and comfortable. The location was amazing, right in the city center, close to lots of restaurants, gelaterias, parks, sea, everything. Breakfast had a wide variety of food, always fresh and tasty. Staff was always nice and smiling. When we arrived we received a free upgrade on the room. Great price/quality. Would definitely choose it again!
Centrally located and easy to find. The receptionist was extremely polite and helpful. I especially liked and appreciated the two electric sockets on the desk – it made for easy charging of devices (it would be nice if other hotels provides such a service).
Also very useful were the pictorial instructions on how to turn on the shower – I know it sounds silly not knowing how to turn a shower on, but it does happen! In France the week before, I had to take a photo of the shower, go to reception and ask how it operated.
One of our top picks in Aci Castello.Located in Aci Castello, 6 miles from Catania, Hotel Lachea features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Taormina is 21 miles from Hotel Lachea, and Giardini Naxos is 19 miles from the property. Fontanarossa Airport is 8 miles away.
- Comfortable big double bed and large terrace with sea view
- Beautiful view to the sea, good location: close enough to Catania, but roads are less busy then there. March is off-season, but we had gorgeous time there. Tasty breakfast,mainly sweets. Staff is very friendly and supportive. Clean rooms, we can heat with airco as well.
- Nothing to complain apart from the following complaint
- Staff very helpful and dinner at the hotel was excellent. Parking was very good and rooms had a wonderful view.
- Very nice view from the sea-view rooms with a large terrace facing Ciclopi islands. Walking distance to sea were you can find some good restaurants.
Casa la Carrubbazza
Located in San Gregorio di Catania in the region of Sicilia, 3.6 miles from Catania, Casa la Carrubbazza features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taormina is 23 miles from Casa la Carrubbazza, and Giardini Naxos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 6 miles from Casa la Carrubbazza.
- The owner was very welcoming – greeting us every morning and evening. The hotel itself was beautiful. The cakes at breakfast were delicious.
- A quiet nice place to have a relaxing break. Owners are very welcoming and friendly. Parking is safe.
- The host and hostess were charming. The establishment was magnificent. The breakfast was wonderful.
We loved this place. It was a bit hard to find ( Google and navigation fault – as we had no problem getting back each day). We met the owners , lovely couple, and the manger ( Marylou?- sorry bad with names). It was slow time and she graciously changed our room so we had a better one with a huge balcony.
The decor is so perfectly Italian and the ground is beautiful.
Location is good if you don’t want to be in the middle of that crazy Catania.
- Very beautiful premises! So green and full of flowers. The staff is very friendly, and the owner was there to greet us and help around. Continental breakfast, very good homemade cakes. Relaxed atmosphere. Our room was small but cosy, good shower facilities.
Art Hotel Capomulini
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Art Hotel Capomulini offers accommodations in Acireale. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Catania is 6 miles from Art Hotel Capomulini, and Taormina is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 9 miles from Art Hotel Capomulini.
- On the whole we were disappointed so find it hard to say that we particularly liked any aspects of the hotel. It just fell way below the standard we expected.
- More light in the outside parking bay .and more security cameras
- view,one side to Etna and other side to sea,amazing
- la vista sul mare, la possibilità di uscire dall’ albergo e trovarsi lungo la passeggiata al mare, buona la colazione, gentile il personale, buono il ristorante.
- La posizione dell’ hotel, l efficienza del manutentore
Santa Tecla Palace
Located in Acireale in the region of Sicilia, 10 miles from Catania, Santa Tecla Palace features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and car rental is available. Taormina is 16 miles from Santa Tecla Palace, and Giardini Naxos is 15 miles from the property. Fontanarossa Airport is 12 miles away.
i did not expect too much and it was fine to stay for one night before plane – it’s 40 min drive to the airport.
the pool has a nice scenic view, especially during sunrise.
- The breakfast croissants and fresh orange juice was ok – pool great and location nice – reception staff were friendly, a la carte restaurant food was great
- The hotel is very nice and well kept, pool is very nice and there were always available sunbeds. In general personnel was very friendly – a special thanks to Chiara at the reception who was very helpful and always smiling!
- Although the property has private parking we still got our car robbed… A real pity…
- The Crew is very kind and helpful. The view is amazing. Bar is excelent.
- i did not expect too much and it was fine to stay for one night before plane – it’s 40 min drive to the airport.
Top Hotels In Aci Santʼantonio Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aci SantʼAntonio Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!