10 Best Hotels To Stay In Achnacroish Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Achnacroish Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Achnacroish Argyll And Bute:
The Kelvin Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Kelvin Hotel offers accommodations in Oban, just 20 miles from Inveraray. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Glencoe is 24 miles from The Kelvin Hotel, and Tobermory is 27 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 55 miles away.
- No frills but if you’re looking for a clean comfy room in good location [2 minutes to ferry, town centre, restaurants] then this is for you. Friendly staff, room/bathroom cleaned everyday, fresh towels.
- We just had great fun in Oban and Sheena the owner of the Kelvin was lovely !
- Comfortable rooms with views at the ferry terminal and the sea beyond. The lady that checked us in was lovely and very helpful when I asked her about parking and breakfast. The friendly dog was a bonus!
- The bed was really comfortable great picture on TV x
- The room was great – very quiet, and above and beyond what we expected! : )
The Perle Oban Hotel
One of our top picks in Oban.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Built in the late 1800s, The Perle Oban Hotel is an iconic, historic building on Oban’s seafront. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Oban Railway Station and the Cal Mac ferry terminal.Many rooms at The Perle come with views looking onto Oban Bay and the mountains of Mull and Ardgour. All rooms feature Bose sound systems, Nespresso coffee machines, bathrobes, slippers and luxurious toiletries.The Café offers cakes, pastries and barista style coffee all day. In the evening guests can enjoy cocktails and Scottish spirits.The hotel is located a minute’s walk from Oban Whisky Distillery which offers tours. You can enjoy Argyll and the nearby Isles’ beautiful scenery, castles and coastline.The North Pier car park is open 24 hours a day and is just a 2-minute drive from the hotel.
- Refurbished rooms were beautiful, some of the staff very helpful and pleasant
- The location of the hotel is fantastic and the views are beautiful.
Beautiful surroundings, as shown on website.
Conscientious housekeeping staff to maintain them.j
- The Perle is housed in a grand old building which has been very nicely renovated, the reception is impressive, and the rooms are very nicely done, Nespresso pds and Quality teas, and even though our room was not a sea view, you could easily sit and drink a coffee looking out across the bay thought the side window. We did’nt eat at the hotel as we wanted to try the fish resturants, but we did use the bar, the cocktails were perfect.
- I liked everything about this establishment.happy stay.
Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf
Located in Benderloch, 23 miles from Fort William, Isle of Eriska Hotel Spa & Golf features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.You will find concierge services, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Oban is 8 miles from Isle of Eriska Hotel , and Inveraray is 25 miles from the property.
- The Executive Manager Gavin Was very helpful as was his Depjty Chris and the staff were outstanding. The Chef Connor performed miracles with the food every evening and I stayed there for a full 7 days .
- Lovely bedroom with balcony. Log fire always burning, beautiful dinner
We arrived by sea kayak and were met at the hotel jetty by a hotel car, delivered to the spa to wash and change before checking in
Our request was unusual but nothing was too much trouble for them
- Noisy room but I’m sure the others would be perfect . Service from kitchens exceptionally slow in the dining room
- lovely spa in our area, plenty space very cosy. great walks and open spaces.
The Pierhouse Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Pierhouse Hotel offers accommodations in Port Appin, just 22 miles from Fort William. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Oban is 10 miles from The Pierhouse Hotel, and Inveraray is 26 miles from the property.
- Cheery service, stunning location and fabulous sea food.
- Fabulous hotel in wonderful location. Seafood platter is delicious.
- The sea views to Lismore and the ferry are simply stunning and the sea-food platter and lobster are.absolutely delicious including the biggest and juiciest Langoustine we have ever seen. The breakfast again the Conservatory restaurant with the panoramic views was rekaxed and the smoked salmon and scrambled egg and toast were really good. A perfect location !
- Stunning views fantastic food and lovely staff. Try the lismore whisky I had to buy a bottle after I did.
- Excellent staff, food, room, accommodation and location. Loved it
Wide Mouthed Frog Hotel And Restaurant
The Wide Mouthed Frog Hotel and Restaurant is located at Dunstaffnage Marina, just a 5-minute drive from Oban, Scotland. It offers an award-winning restaurant, rooms with private bathrooms and home cooked food.Rooms at the Wide Mouthed Frog have flat-screen digital TVs and most have views of the bay. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the hotel.The restaurant serves traditional food and seafood specials. For open-air dinning there is a deck and courtyard overlooking Dunstaffnage Castle.There is a bistro and cooked and continental breakfasts are available daily. Freshly brewed coffee’s and light lunches are also on the menu.The Oban Ferry Port services the highlands and daily excursions are available. Free parking is available at the The Wide Mouthed Frog Hotel and Restaurant.
- Big comfy room with excellent views.Food always very hot and very well cooked with a fair choice.
- Welcoming, accommodating, nothing was too much trouble.
- comfy bed, large room, balcony with great view, luxurious bathroom with bath and separate shower. Cheerful attentive staff. Delicious fish kebab on the first night.
- Dog friendly room was spacious and our dog immediately felt at home. (He particularly liked hiding under the bed.)Because the rooms are separate from the restaurant, there’s a good sense of space and privacy. Additionally the sunset was superb- but I doubt if you could book that.
- The staff are great and the choice for breakfast is excellent. The daily dinner specials are all sourced from fresh seafood picked up that day from Oban harbour – out of the sea and into the kitchen.
The Airds Hotel and Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Airds Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Port Appin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Fort William is 22 miles from The Airds Hotel and Restaurant, and Oban is 10 miles away.
- The room was cosy, well equipped with strong shower, hairdryer, ironing board, iced water and a tea tray was offered for breakfast. Complimentary newspaper delivered to the room. The view was spectacular.
- Excellent food at dinner time, good breakfast, well appointed public rooms, helpful and friendly serving staff
- Excellent friendly service. The views from the restaurant are unparalleled. Setting of this excellent hotel in the quaint village Port Appin is unique. Lots of lovely walks around the hotel.
- Staff were amazing couldn’t have been more helpful view at dining room was such a pleasure we could have sat there all day & watched the scenery
- Absolutely awesome. The room was wonderful and cozy. The food was outstanding as was each and every service performed. I will return year after year as I do with my stay at Cromlix!!
Lochnell Arms Hotel
Located just 5 miles from Oban, right on the lake shores and on Loch Etive, Lochnell Arms Hotel features a restaurant overlooking the famous Falls of Lora. Guests can relax in the lounge by the open roaring fire and there is also a terrace for al fresco dining.At the hotel, each room comes with tea and coffee making facilities, a TV with satellite channels and some rooms also offer sea views. They all have en suite facilities with a shower.The restaurant serves fresh local produce whenever possible with a selection of meat, fish, and several vegetarian dishes, as well as home made desserts. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel.Local activities include walking, cycling, fishing, kayaking, horse riding and claypigeon shooting. Glencoe is 28 miles away and Fort William is 38.9 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site.
The room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was comfortable and the bed linen was of good quality.
The hotel was quiet (apart from the wind!), the food was good, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the staff were pleasant.
- Excellent breakfast with view over the loch from the restaurant. Since the hotel is not in Oban it was good that the restaurant was open for dinner.
- Everything overall was fantastic and you can’t improve on perfection.
- Room was huge and comfy. Staff were great. Breakfast very good. Excellent price. Shame we were only there one night!
Our stay was more than we could ask for.. staff could not be more friendly & helpful
Food was lovely, views from our room spot on. Easy to reach all our designations. Happy indeed
- The room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was comfortable and the bed linen was of good quality.
Oyster Inn Connel
Oyster Inn Connel offers accommodations in Connel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fort William is 28 miles from Oyster Inn Connel, and Oban is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 55 miles from Oyster Inn Connel.
- Very tired rooms – not so clean shower – restaurant shut as quiet but no mention of that on the very nice website – bar open but very restricted on food as waiting for a meat order ! Brusk check in and out – expensive for what is on offer not sure if they are just very quiet over the winter so appear to run skeleton staffing – sorry would not come back.
- Stayed there many times – always good service, good food, good atmosphere and pets very welcome.
- The residents lounge on the first floor was the perfect place for a nightcap.
- First class location with great views of the fall’s of lorn
- Clean accomodation, great food, fantastic location.
Falls of Lora Hotel
Falls of Lora Hotel is located in Oban, just 27 miles from Fort William. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is room service at the property.Inveraray is 19 miles from Falls of Lora Hotel, and Glencoe is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 55 miles from Falls of Lora Hotel.
- The view from the room was amazing and the staff were very helpful. The quirkiness of the furnishings of the hotel
- Room was comfortable and clean. Lovely evening meal, warm & cosy bar to sit and relax in afterwards. Very good breakfast.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the food was tasty. Beautiful location.
Fantastic staff, room, food and location
We were well looked after
Looking forward to our next visit
- Breakfest was very tasty, staff at the reception desk was very friendly, location is great.
Muthu Alexandra Hotel
Situated on the Corran Esplanade with panoramic views of Oban Bay and the island of Kerrera, Muthu Alexandra Hotel is less than a mile from McCaig’s Tower. Guests can enjoy the property’s bar. Free WiFi and free private parking are available at the property.Every room is equipped with en-suite facilities with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests will find a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities in their room. Chocolates or cookies are provided in the room.Guests can access the Isle of Mull and Tiree from the ferry terminal, located 1 miles from Muthu Alexandra Hotel. Dunollie Museum, Castle and Grounds is less than a mile from the property.The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 88 miles from Muthu Alexandra Hotel. Oban rail station is half a mile away.
- Lovely staff who were very friendly, even if they didn’t understand what they were asked. Lovely view from room.
- Staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem. Fantastic views across the bay. Breakfast was excellent. We stayed in an apartment which had ample parking.
- View over the bay was 💕, very quiet hotel lovely for a peaceful getaway
- Good location overlooking the sea at Oban and very handy for the ferry.Clean, tidy with decent breakfast
Staff were friendly enough
Very accessible to town
Top Hotels In Achnacroish Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Achnacroish Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!