10 Best Hotels To Stay In Achel Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Achel Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Achel Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Achel Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Achel Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Achel Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Achel Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Achel Limburg:
Warm hospitality, outstanding service and delightful cuisine are key to the charm of this 4-star hotel in the heart of picturesque Achel.Classic style and traditional atmosphere come together at the Koeckhofs and create a warm atmosphere for your relaxing stay in the beautiful Campine region. The spacious guest rooms all offer a comfortable sitting area and a luxurious bath.The refined restaurant serves excellent set meals and a varied dining menu in its elegant interior. Weather permitting, the wonderful terrace is a great place to sit out and enjoy a drink.
- The best restaurant in the area. Staff is very kind and take care of customers. Menu have been translated in many languages for convenience. Thanks for that !
The food in the restaurant is exceptional.
Rooms are big with a lot of natural light.
Large bathroom with sperate bath and shower.
- Nice large rooms, with big windows, good restaurant.
- Good room very comfortable in spite of tricky plumbing.excellent breakfast and delicious coffee
- Breakfast was very good and the room large and comfortable.
Hotel De Secretaris
Located in Overpelt, 28 miles from Maastricht, Hotel De Secretaris features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 30 miles from Hotel De Secretaris, and Eindhoven is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff with a lot of attention to detail!
- I don’t normally take time for surveys but this hotel deserves a 10 all the way around
- Nice room, good bed and nice bathroom. Very nice and excellent restaurant
- This boutique hotel is quite small and intimate, with a lot of attention to details in the decorating. We were glad to see that the room had a refrigerator for the guests’ usage. Personnel was exceptionally friendly.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were no issues with my ability to only speak English.
Hotel de Klok
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel de Klok offers accommodations in Hamont, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Valkenburg is 29 miles from Hotel de Klok, and Eindhoven is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 42 miles from Hotel de Klok.
The hotel has the best bar in Hamont.
I will recommend visiting the bar at night. The bar close at 3 A.M. and it is impossible to sleep before 3 A.M. because of loud music from the bar.
- What a fun little hotel! Helpful staff, clean, and a beautiful view. There was a festival right outside the hotel the night we stayed and the owner was concerned that the noise could upset our stay. We loved the festival and enjoyed the music from our window. Wonderful place, we would stay there again!
- La situation géographique est favorable aux visites
- de ligging van het hotel in het centrum van de stad
- Dejlig service. Super parkerings mulighed. Vil helt klart anbefale at man besøger restaurant “ de Luca “ som ligger 100 meter derfra….
- The hotel has the best bar in Hamont.
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Hotel Hooghuys is located in Hamont in the region of Limburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.Maastricht is 28 miles from Hotel Hooghuys, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The hotel was within walking distance to a supermarket as well as many amazing restaurants. The staff at this hotel were friendly.
- Great location and staff. The breakfast is really nice.
Volledig en verzorgd ontbijt. Verrassend en zeer lekker menu ,leuk gepresenteerd .
Vriendelijke en behulpzame uitbaters!
- Wij hebben het bij Hotel Hooghuys uitstekend naar ons zin gehad. Wij waren er zeer welkom. Sabine en Peter waren zeer gastvrij en heel toegankelijk. Peter heeft ons verwend met een heerlijk diner, met wild als hoofdgerecht, waarbij een goed glas wijn geschonken werd. De ruime kamers waren schoon en goed ingericht. Na een goede nachtrust serveerde Sabine ons een heerlijk ontbijt. Wij bevelen dit hotel aan en komen zeker terug als wij weer in de buurt zijn.
- Sehr nettes Personal, Zimmer ok, großes Bett, kleines Bad, alles sauber und ordentlich.Eigene Parkplätze.
Hotel De Boskar 1773
This historic hotel is situated on Peer’s market square and dates from 1773. Hotel De Boskar features free WiFi and an elegant restaurant housed in the former town hall. Private parking is available, at a surcharge, in the underground parking garage.Hotel De Boskar 1773 offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, boutique-style décor and free wired internet. They also include a minibar and work desk.vGuests can enjoy French cuisine with international touches and a wide range of tapas at the restaurant. The restaurant has an intimate heated terrace and also serves coffee or local Belgian beer.At a surcharge, guests can enjoy use of the sauna and the chill-out area that is available at De Boskar 1773. The hotel also offers a range of relaxing treatments including massages. Free fitness facilities are available for the guests a short walk from the hotel.The Snow Valley Indoor Ski and Snowboard Centre is a 3-minute drive from the hotel and the Erperheide Recreation Park is just over a 5-minute drive away. Maastricht is a 45 minute drive from the hotel.Maastricht-Airport, Brussels Airport and Liège Airport are all within a 1-hour drive.
- I loved their beds, slept so soundly and the nook for bunk beds for the kids is freat and they feel they have their own space!! Also, breakfast was very tasty, breads were wonderful! Ar dinner ar rhe restaurant, the crown rack of lamb, the appetizers and the dame blanche were excellent!
- Directly in the city center. Room looks great, It would have nice recreation facilities as well (sauna). Bed is comfortable. The interior of the room are generally nice (electric chimney, spacey, sofas)
- The breakfast was phenomenal each morning! Facilities were modern and well kept. Friendly and helpful staff for all questions and the hotel had a pretty central location in Peer. Definitely would recommend!
+ Large and well equipped rooms
+ Nice breakfast Location with all you need
- I liked the location and unique look of the hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in Lommel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 31 miles from Hotel Plaza, and Eindhoven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Plaza.
The owner is a good guy.
The breakfast was ok (for a cheap hotel).
- Did not actually book breakfast but had one last morning , £20 for two breakfast a bit steep
- this is the 2nd time i have stayed at the hotel. i find it ok, aldi across road mcdonald’s about 5 mins walk also same place for the public transport. another 5-10 mins you are inn the town centre, where it is full of bars and restaurants. summer time there is free entertainment in the park and market place. i enjoyed myself. the price is good or you can pay 100+ euro per night
- The hotel manager was very helpful, we could even choose between two rooms. We chose the coolest one (very warm weather) – which was at ground level.
- Lovely welcome from the manager, made me feel good. Breakfast was wonderful and well worth it.
- The owner is a good guy.
This luxurious hotel offers tasteful accommodation and a pleasant spa area on its roof terrace. The stylish guest rooms add elegance to your stay in this beautiful area.The Tuinhotel is in charming Lommel and provides a great base for your relaxing vacation. Wake up each morning with a wholesome free breakfast buffet. Guests can easily explore the green surroundings with a hiking and cycling trip.The Tuincafé offers a warm atmosphere in its brasserie and bright conservatory for a cup of coffee or a pleasant lunch. In its restaurant guests can sample the delicious cuisine, prepared with fresh ingredients.The comfortable guest rooms come furnished with private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and delightful beds. Enjoy the fascinating panoramic view from your room. The spa area offers a great place to relax in the Finish sauna, pool and spa bathtub.Check out the weekend promotion, which includes a stay on Sunday night!
- Comfortable room, good wi-fi connection, comfortable bed. Very clean ambient
- Breakfast is very simple, but reseteraunt serve very good dinner, especcially Chinese food. It is a surprise
- The roof garden with pool, hot tub was definatly the selling point. Really is amazing and so nice to sit there on an eve. Staff always very friendly! Free parking right next door and always spaces. Hotel resteraunt was very nice also so very handy.
- Beautiful rooms, very comfortable bed and very centric. Small hotel (10 rooms). Nice pools and hot tube
Nice decorated rooms.
Food of the restaurant downstairs is good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ingredi offers accommodations in Bree. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 20 miles from Hotel Ingredi, and Valkenburg is 21 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 35 miles away.
- This is a really good hotel, Bree is a lovely town and the hotel is in the center, staff were great, the room was lovely and the bar/restaurant served really good food at a fair price, breakfast was good, unfortunately the option of bacon and egg came a bit late for us!!
- Nice that the room had a bath. The breakfast was good for the price, but not like a buffet in de bigger chains.
- The location is good (apart from the church bells which might wake you up in the morning), plenty of free parking available. The room was huge, the bathroom as well. Breafkast was nice. Staff very friendly, although not everybody speaks English well (but enough to understand each other).
- Spacious room in downtown Bree. We didn’t expect sich a high class Hotel there!
Staff went put of their way to help and breakfast was excellent value with so much choice.
The restaurant provided an excellent menu and the food superb.
Hotel De Watermolen
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel De Watermolen offers accommodations in Bocholt. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Maastricht is 22 miles from Hotel De Watermolen, and Valkenburg is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from Hotel De Watermolen.
– the presence of a simple swimming pool – open till 22.00
– great trout in restaurant (and I did not have to catch it myself)
– excellent choice of beers
- Freundliches Personal. Gutes Frühstücksbuffet. Gutes Restaurant. Ruhige Gegend.
- Genoeg keuze bij het ontbijt , vriendelijk personeel , prachtige wandelroutes nabij het hotel. Je kan er goed vissen , keuze uit 13 forellen visvijvers.
- Kamer elke dag netjes gepoetst, elke dag verse handdoeken en washandjes . Verzorgingsproducten in de badkamer. Ruime rustig gelegen kamer. heel vriendelijk personeel.grote fietsenstalling.
groene omgeving. Heel proper en goed onderhouden. Vriendelijke bediening
Grote kamer met prima TV en goede frigo.
- – the presence of a simple swimming pool – open till 22.00
Hotel Corbie Lommel
Corbie Lommel is a design hotel in the center of Lommel. Park your car for free and have free internet access during your stay.The hotel rooms are nicely decorated and are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub. Watch your favorite program on the flat-screen TV.Within walking distance of Corbie Lommel you will find several restaurants, bars and shopping streets.The industrial area is only a short drive away. In the area, there are several interesting hiking and biking excursions.
- Very nice location, clean hotel with an amazing breakfast with so much choice and good quality fresh products. Concierge very nice and helpful.
- The breakfast was good. The room was fine. Close to the center of town.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice and the hotel had bicycles available to borrow
- Nice modern hotel, big rooms and clean. Modern facilities and a great breakfast.
- Professional staff, good place, comfortable room, super breakfast.
Top Hotels In Achel Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Achel Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Achel Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Achel Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!