10 Best Hotels To Stay In Acerno Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Acerno Campania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Acerno Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acerno Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acerno Campania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Acerno Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Acerno Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Acerno Campania:
Located in Montella, 17 miles from Salerno, Zia Carmela features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Amalfi is 26 miles from Zia Carmela, and Pompei is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 39 miles from Zia Carmela.
- Friendly staff, good location if you need to be around Montella, quiet, price
- Great location, 2 min walk to the main town square & restaurants. Restaurant food is excellent with a wide selection & super cheap. Swimming pool area is good & is a must to visit when hot. Easy parking. Typical small Italian country hotel. You need a car to explore as public transport is not really an option.
- Location excellent. Right in the middle of town. The restaurant was superb. Best Italian food I’ve ever had in Italy. Only hotel in town with a pool which we regularly frequented.
Ottima posizione rispetto alla Festa della Castagna che si teneva in quei giorni.
La struttura è immersa nel verde.
Tranquillità e la posizione
La camera calda
Il comodo ristorante pizzeria
Albergo Le Dodici Lune
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergo Le Dodici Lune offers accommodations in Montecorvino Rovella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Salerno is 11 miles from Albergo Le Dodici Lune, and Positano is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The best hotel during my Italy trip. Nice village and fair price.
Good quality breakfast and excellent cappuccino.
- Comfortable, clean, tasteful boutique hotel on the top of a hill. Breakfast was great and no trouble was spared to make us comfortable. Staff was always happy to go the extra mile to accomodate requests with a smile.
- Nice clean and spacious rooms. Staff makes a real effort. They take requests for breakfast. Nice little village. Typical charm.
- lovely breakfast, croissant extra special. lovely hotel, great friendly staff. great location in montecorvino rovella.
- I found the hotel very comfortable and clean. The staff are extremely friendly and very accommodating. I dealt with mainly Alessandra, the owner and Antonietta, the lady who sorts out the breakfast in the morning. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she was extremely friendly.
- The best hotel during my Italy trip. Nice village and fair price.
Hotel Cristal Eboli
Hotel Cristal Eboli is located in Eboli, 16 miles from Salerno and 30 miles from Positano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Amalfi is 24 miles from Hotel Cristal Eboli, and Pompei is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 44 miles from Hotel Cristal Eboli.
- Very nice staff. The lady at the desk booked us a reservation in a restaurant called L’Autentica Cantina which is a must go for any body travelling in Eboli. Rooms were good, clean and roomy. We have a 16 month old child, she slept on the queen bed with us. We did not use the underground parking because the car we rented was too big but we could stay parked in the street just in front of the hotel. The piazza near the hotel is great and beautiful, with shops and restaurants around and even a small kids playground.
- The property is really nice and ths staff very helpful. good breakfast.
Room decent size. Very clean. Good breakfast but with limited choice. Underground parking very tight but a bonus given the outside temperature.
Location is good.
I am in a wheelchair and I booked this hotel because it has a disabled room with an accessible bathroom. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and did what they could to ensure we had a good stay. They recommended (and booked a table for us at) a little Pizzeria a few minutes walk around the corner where we had a fun and delicious meal. It was perfect after a long drive.
We had a good experience and it was perfect for our requirements.
- Central location and underground security parking.
Ristorante Albergo Gerardo Di Masi
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ristorante Albergo Gerardo Di Masi is located in Caposele. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salerno is 27 miles from Ristorante Albergo Gerardo Di Masi, and Montella is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Magnifica esperienza di soggiorno in un albergo dove la cortesia regna. E non solo. Le stanze, spartane, sono comode e pulite, silenziose. La colazione soddisfacente, porta al tavolo un buon caffè fatto con la moka (cosa rara ed apprezzata). La sera siamo rimasti a cena, e, credeteci, si mangia davvero bene! Tanto che ve lo consigliamo, è inutile spostarsi, è tutto lì: qualità ed economicità (cena completa a 20€!)
- L’accoglienza e le attenzioni alle necessità. La camera pulita e confortevole. Il ristorante con cucina tipica e la consulenza di Stefano sommelier, ci hanno consentito di apprezzare maggiormente il nostro soggiorno. Ci torneremo sicuramente.
- Kennen Sie das Gefühl, an einem fremden Ort sich wie zuhause zu fühlen? Wer den südlichen Teil von Italien besucht und am Pilgerort Materdomini (Caposele) anhält, dann übernachten Sie in diesem Hotel. Fragen Sie nach dem Schwanzimmer. Dieser wurde kürzlich renoviert und bietet alle Komfort. Der familienfreundliche Empfang und die sehr feinen Mittag- oder Abendessen lassen einem alle Strapazen der langen Arbeitstage verschwinden. Das Dorfleben um den Heiligen Sankt Gerhard ist ein Besuch wert. Fazit: Immer wieder ein Besuch wert!
- Il personale: educato e cordiale. La camera prenotata era piacevole e pulita, in particolare il bagno che presenta però solo la doccia. Prezzi modici per le consumazioni, in riferimento a bevande acquistate presso la hall dell’albergo in quanto non ho avuto modo/occasione di usufruire del loro Ristorante.
La cortesia e la disponibilità del personale (Stefano e il sig. Franco) sono state strepitose.
Torneremo senza dubbio per i prossimi eventi.
Historic Boutique Hotel Maccarunera
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Historic Boutique Hotel Maccarunera is located in Campagna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM, gift shop, and shops at the property.Salerno is 18 miles from Historic Boutique Hotel Maccarunera, and Amalfi is 26 miles away.
- beautiful restored mill, perfect location, super friendly staff, nice room. We loved Campagna
Our rooms were clean and overlooked the stream.
The terrace breakfast was laid out on was very nice.
Luckily there’s a great bar and trattoria in the square outside the hotel.
- Beautiful place, nature, the sound of waterfall. Helpful staff. Very clean. Great shower
- The receptionist, Carmen, was very helpful, and showed us the water wheel and helped us with our luggage. She spoke very good English, as did the waiter at breakfast. The evening meal in the restaurant was very good and beautifully presented. The waiter for the evening meal was very helpful, too,
- I highly recommend this hotel. It was a little difficult to find in Campagna itself but it really was a quality gem. Our room had amazing views of the waterfalls and was just beautifully furnished with gorgeous furniture and art together with little finishing touches that just made it perfect. The staff were lovely and very helpful and we would definitely stay here again. The piazza has a wonderful cafe and a restaurant Trattoria a Chiazza (I’ve reviewed this restaurant separately) that is a must to visit.
Hotel Colucci is located in Nusco, just 22 miles from Salerno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ravello is 30 miles from Hotel Colucci, and Benevento is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Colucci.
- Cortesia del proprietario, raramente si trovano persone realmente appassionate del propio lavoro, il ristorante è superlativo per qualità dei patti serviti!
- La posizione é davvero ottima,la struttura curata e il proprietario davvero una persona disponibilissima,super consigliato
la struttura si trova in un luogo bellissimo già di per se: l’Irpinia.
Nusco, poi, è un paese bellissimo da dove poter raggiungere diversi luoghi di interesse storico/artistico e percorsi eno-gastronomici invidiabili a livello italiano ed europeo.
aria dolce e paesaggi mozzafiato, consigliatissimo
- Rapporto qualità-prezzo quasi imbattibile. Grande ospitalità: l’albergatore è molto cordiale e disponibile. Bello il panorama.
- Ordinata, pulita e lo staff disponibile, ottimo anche il suggerimento per il ristorante😉
Hotel Serino is surrounded by a green oasis in the heart of the Irpinia region, amidst sceneries of unbelievable beauty, between the River Sabato Valley and Mount Terminio.The hotel is ideally located a few minutes along the highway from the major cities and industrial sites of Campania.Whether a tourist or business travelers, enjoy the warm hospitality and the modern comforts of the property, including different meeting rooms.The Restaurant Antica Osteria o’ Calabrisuotto offers the best of the traditional Irpinian cuisine, served outdoor in the covered terrace in panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
- Friendly welcome and service an delicious food, both to the eye and to taste..
- Family run. Very attentive. Great restaurant. Spectacular views of the mountains. Great go hikers and bikers. Close to Monte Termino. Easy to get to Amalfi Coadt, Naples, Pompeii. A perfect home base that you might not find in your travel guide.
- The food in the restaurant and the front of house staff , owners happy and pierluigi very good.
We stayed 10 days during August and loved it. I enjoyed jogging down the hill to the village in the early morning before the sun came over the mountain, and back for breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is great and has local specialities. When tired of making trips to the tourist locations the kids really appreciated spending a day sitting round the pool to recover. Its an ideal location for making day trips by car to the Amalfi coast, Pompei and Vesuvius. Serino is a lovely little town with good cafes and patisseries, and for a few nights there was a celebration where the town was decorated with lights and there were stalls, music and dancing in the streets.
They are planning to extend next year and add a gym and spa, and we’d love to go back and see it.
- La facilità di parcheggio, la cortesia del servizio al ristorante Calabrisuotto e lo sforzo di offrire tipicità locale a tutti i costi, la qualità del sonno.
Hotel Grazia Eboli
One of our top picks in Eboli.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Grazia Eboli offers accommodations in Eboli, just 16 miles from Salerno. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Positano is 30 miles from Hotel Grazia Eboli, and Amalfi is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Large rooms, cozier than in photos, warm during wintertime. Inner pool was good, but very cold in changing room.
- The staff was really helpful and nice, breakfast was great!!
- Very friendly staff, excellent location to sleep before heading to De Vinci Airport in Rome
- Good value. We had dinner at the hotel as nothing nearby. It was OK. Quiet, comfortable room. Heaven after Minori.
- clean ,convienient and off road parking.Ideal place for exploration off the region.
Hotel Terme Capasso
Set a few miles from the Amalfi Coast, this new hotel boasts a thermal center offering a variety of treatments. Hotel Terme Carpasso is also appreciated for its healthy cuisine.Enjoy a day trip with the suggestions provided by the staff and come back to relax in an elegant and serene atmosphere. The hotel rooms are elegantly furnished and equipped with all amenities, and the whole facility presents a charming décor. The restaurant, overlooking the thermal springs, offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with organic products from the region.A conference room, fitted with audio and video equipment and internet connection, is also available for meetings and presentations.
We absolutely loved hot baths, which cost only 10 Euros pp (5 Euros for kids). Baths work until late evening, what was really good, as we arrived around 8 pm.
The staff didn’t speak much English, but we’re very helpful.
The overall experience was really nice!
- good value for money, food options were also great value for money
- The breakfast was nice and until 10 am. Cost of the entrance to the baths was 10 euros/person, including from the afternoon when we arrived to the next day (wearing a bath cap is compulsory, shower baths provided in the toilette of the bedroom can be used). The outdoors swimming pool is open until midnight (water is warm). There was a mistake with the reservation, we booked a triple bedroom for 3 adults and there were only two beds, initially they put some kind of uncomfortable “bed” in the bedroom but after some negotiation they provided an extra single room. It was the only hotel were the wifi worked really well.
the staff were very friendly, the hotel restaurant food was exteremly good and very adaptable to requests.
- Thermal spa is the best in this hotel. However if you booked the room via Booking you would be charged extra 10 euros per person for using the pool and spa. Breakfast good and staff helpfull.
- We absolutely loved hot baths, which cost only 10 Euros pp (5 Euros for kids). Baths work until late evening, what was really good, as we arrived around 8 pm.
One of our best sellers in Pontecagnano! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Blu Hotel is located in Pontecagnano, 26 miles from Sorrento and 7 miles from Salerno. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Positano is 20 miles from Blu Hotel, and Amalfi is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 36 miles from Blu Hotel.
- Very friendly personnel, tasty cappuccino at the bar, location at the beach, nice view on the Amalphitan coast
Staff was excellent, everyone very kind and speaking good English. Breakfast was delicious and of great variety. We needed to leave early and were allowed to have breakfast from 7am. Hotel is literary on the beach and sunbeds are allocated by room numbers. Our family was given 2 sets since we were with kids and the neighbour room was vacant. This was very kind.
The town centre is 2km away, but one can find a decent dinner place also nearby.
STAFF WERE VERY GOOD.
SPECIAL THANKS TO JODY.
BEST PLACE TO STAY
EVENING MEAL WAS GOOD ALSO
- Beach side location, great staff – Hi Jody !!! Room was large and clean, great beach view.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff were great although spoke very little english. Breakfast was ok more than enough. Lunch and dinner can be supplied at request. Room cleaned daily.
Top Hotels In Acerno Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Acerno Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Acerno Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Acerno Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!