10 Best Hotels To Stay In Acerenza Basilicata – Top Hotel Reviews
Acerenza Basilicata is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Acerenza Basilicata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acerenza Basilicata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acerenza Basilicata. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Acerenza Basilicata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Acerenza Basilicata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Acerenza Basilicata:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La pergolina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tolve, just 12 miles from Potenza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Venosa is 21 miles from La pergolina, and Melfi is 28 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Dimora di Federico
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Dimora di Federico offers accommodations in Castel Lagopesole, just 12 miles from Potenza.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Venosa is 12 miles from La Dimora di Federico, and Melfi is 14 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room. Bathroom excellent. Best shower ever in a B&B. Tasty continental breakfast.Obliging host – friendly and helpful.She recommended a great place to eat – La Taverna.
- Ampia camera, ottimo bagno. Luogo molto silenzioso comunque in posizione centrale.
- Struttura nuova, molto pulita, accogliente e arredata con gusto. Titolare cordiale e molto disponibile. Colazione ottima. Posizione molto buona per visitare la Basilicata da Potenza alle vigne del Vulture.
- B&B comodo, pulito, tranquillo ed in posizione strategica per visitare la zona del Vulture. Davvero eccezionale la colazione!
DI QUESTA STRUTTURA E’ TUTTO PIACEVOLE,POSIZIONE ,PERSONALE,COLAZIONE ,CAMERA,SERVIZI.
SI TROVA TUTTO COME VISTO SUL SITO FOTO REALI.
COMPLIMENTI A TITINA E VITO LOCANDIERI ACCOGLIENTI.
Grande Albergo Potenza
One of our top picks in Potenza.Set in the heart of Potenza, Grande Albergo offers panoramic views out over the center of the city. The air conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi access, a minibar and private bathroom.Grande Albergo Potenza is a great base for exploring the region of Basilicata. It is easily reached from route E847 and is 62 miles from the historic city of Matera.This 4-star hotel includes a restaurant, a piano bar, and a 24-hour front desk where friendly staff will be happy to help you organize your stay in Potenza and beyond. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- My room at the 1st floor was looking at a wall, and I could hear some noise from the next room, and breakfast was full with baked cakes and pastery but not fresh stuff. However, as I was using the room only for sleeping, I would say it was good for the value. And the personnel was super helpful, they made all type of arrangements for my leaving like printing bus schedules, calling the taxi etc. And the restautrant has a great view of the valley.
- I can’t say enough about this hotel, they go above and beyond to make sure you have an wonderful experience. If I could give a higher score than 10 I would
- Globally fine hotel, well located, very professional staff (too much in my opinion as I prefer nice friendly feel-at-home staff but that is their way and I respect it)
- Valentina (on reception when we checked out) was extremely helpful, putting in a lot of effort in helping us on to our next destination (public holiday meant that only transport option was a ninety euro trip by cab to Matera, and Valentina checked all other possibilities).
- Fantastic views from the bedroom across the city and afar
Park Hotel Centro Congressi
One of our top picks in Potenza.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Park Hotel Centro Congressi offers accommodations in Potenza, just 23 miles from Venosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Melfi is 27 miles from Park Hotel Potenza, and Viggiano is 21 miles away.
- Hotel is modern, very clean and great staff. Location is excellent. Just near is a Auto Grill, so you can get fuel for the car and a snack to eat or a cafe’.
- Central location but you need a better route to get to the hotel as it is quite confusing!!!!
- Situated just outside Potenza makes it convenient when exploring the region
- Easy on and off the highway. Great staff. Wonderful breakfast. After driving for several weeks through charming but hard-to-navigate -by-car medieval streets throughout Italy, it was a pleasure to stay here. The hotel arranged a taxi for us to drop us off in Potenza, and we called him to pick us up when we were done sighseeing. It worked like a charm!
- Il parcheggio coperto gratuito è , per me il massimo , Che un hotel possa offrire ai suoi ospiti .
Hotel Villa Del Sorriso
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Villa Del Sorriso offers accommodations in Venosa, just 22 miles from Potenza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Melfi is 8 miles from Hotel Villa Del Sorriso, and Monticchio is 11 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- No eggs we thought dinner was very good. Breakfast was continental. Was ok
- Staff were excellent and helped with everything needed. Room were large and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone going to the area.
- A bit far from the centre, but comfortable and clean with obliging staff.
- Very friendly staff. Room was comfortable. Wifi was ok. I had dinner one night and the food was really good (grilled steak).
All the staff were lovely especially MarieGrazie.
Little touches like toiletries
Tourist Hotel offers accommodations in Potenza. The hotel has a playground and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Venosa is 22 miles from Tourist Hotel, and Melfi is 26 miles away.
- Decent Continental with plenty of choice. Bed massive and comfy, good size room.
- breakfast not good at all, very little, few cakes, wrong tea given, no bread, expensive for 7 euro
- Posizione centrale, discreto rapporto qualità prezzo, colazione, pulizia
- Tutti i comfort erano veramente buoni, il personale è eccellente, non ho fatto colazione per altri motivi, ma il caffè era buono, ripeto il personale è eccellente, la camera era di giusta misura per un singolo viaggiatore come me, ma il bagno veramente carino. Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo.
- La struttura è vecchia ma tutto sommato è ben tenuta. Le camere sono pulite e accoglienti senza molte pretese. La pozione centrale credo sia il vero plus dell’Hotel
Hotel Venusia offers accommodations in Venosa. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Potenza is 23 miles from Hotel Venusia , and Andria is 31 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergo La Primula
Albergo La Primula is located in Potenza’s green Contrada Bucaletto, a short drive from the E847 Highway exit. The hotel offers free parking and a typical restaurant.All rooms at La Primula are equipped with Sky satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, and most offer a private balcony. Breakfast is buffet style.The restaurant of Albergo La Primula serves specialties from Basilicata and classic Italian cuisine. During spring and summer meals are also served by the pool.The hotel is a 7-minute drive from the center of Potenza.
- Attentive service / helpful staff / comfortable rooms
- The staff was friendly went out of there way to meet our requests. The breakfast was the best on our trip.
- Owner was wonderful, very friendly. Restaurant staff great, food was very good.
- Beautiful garden with excelent pool. The chef was good; he took the orders himself and personalized the options. The staff was friendly and made recommendations about nearby places to visit.
- Very nice stay, great breakfast, nice owners, nice pool
Located in Potenza, 22 miles from Venosa, Pretoria Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Melfi is 26 miles from Pretoria Hotel, and Viggiano is 21 miles from the property.
- Ok I’ll start with the positives – the room was lovely, very comfortable and it was a nice surprise to find a kettle and tea sachets which is very rare in Italy. The hotel is also right in the centre of Potenza. Girl at reception was very sweet and kind despite all my moaning about the car park which I’ll explain below.
- The Staffa no owners were very, very helpful and courteous. Central location.
- Tutto perfetto. La ragazza che ci ha accolti, la camera, il bagno… ci tornerò
- Tutto perfetto. Camera e bagno spaziosi e ben arredati
Albergo Miramonti offers accommodations in Potenza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Venosa is 22 miles from Albergo Miramonti, and Melfi is 26 miles away.
- Great hotel, clean, comfortable, modern and efficient. The proprietor is friendly and helpful, he gave me directions to everything I needed in town. Tasty breakfast, too. Next time in Potenza I will certainly stay here.
- Roberto was the best. He transformed what could have been a more or less forgettable experience into a cherished memory.
- Ho soggiornato in questo hotel per circa una settimana, nulla da dire, ti senti come a casa, il titolare Roberto è cordiale e disponibile in tutto. La posizione è comodissima.
- L’albergo è stato interamente ristrutturato al suo interno e le camere sono gradevoli. Il personale estremamente cordiale e disponibile. Ottima posizione praticamente nel centro storico della città.
personale molto gentile e cordiale, stanza e bagno puliti, buono l’arredamento e disponibili morbidi e voluminosi cuscini
Ottima posizione per chi deve stare in centro.
Top Hotels In Acerenza Basilicata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Acerenza Basilicata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Acerenza Basilicata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Acerenza Basilicata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!